Chapter Eighteen

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day

Beomgyu was walking around the living room while reading a book which he found interesting and he was so focused with reading that he doesn't notice taehyun entered the house.

Taehyun raised his eyebrows when he saw beomgyu walking around the living room. He tiptoed towards the guy and went behind beomgyu. Then, "I AM BACK!!" beomgyu get startled by sudden loud voice and almost scream.

He turns to his back and saw taehyun standing behind him with a grin on his face. "What the hell is taehyun!!!??" Beomgyu yelled at him as taehyun shrugged his shoulders and look at beomgyu's hand.

"What are you reading?" He snatched the book from his hand and started to read. "Yeah, give me my book!!!" Taehyun move his hand away and turns his body, showing his back towards beomgyu.

"Lemme see it first!" Beomgyu try to snatch the book from taehyun's hand but taehyun wasn't giving up too. While trying to take his book back from taehyun, beomgyu accidentally got hit by the couch and lost his balance and he ended up fall on the couch with taehyun.

Both of them eyes were wide open, staring at each other face with shocked written all over their face. Beomgyu was top of taehyun and taehyun's hand was on beomgyu's waist and there was few inches gap between their faces.

None of them was breaking the eye contact as they was too stunned by the position of them. Suddenly taehyun cames back to his senses and move his face away, which made beomgyu snapped out from his thoughts and got up from him.

"Sorry-" Taehyun slowly shook his head and stood up from the couch. "It's okay, here is your book" he hand the book to beomgyu and left the living room quickly with a cold expression on his face which confuses beomgyu.

"Is he mad now?" Beomgyu mumbled, don't want taehyun to get mad at him or started to behave like before. He let out a sigh and put down the book on the table.

On the other hand

Soobin was drinking his coffee while reading some of his office files and signing them. He was busy with it untill he feels someone's appearance in the room. He put down the Mug and pushed his glasses up.

"YongRae, I know you're here, come out" he said with a normal gentle voice which is deep. YongRae slowly peaked out from behind his bed and slowly walked toward soobin's table.

"How does you know that-t, I am here?" YongRae asked, while scratching his neck, nervous. Soobin closed his file and looked up at the older with cold glare.