His Scared Angel

By Love_Sprinkler

Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved... More

Prologue
❀Cast❀
1// A New Day
2// First Encounter
3// Shocking News
4// Unexpected
5// Marriage Or Compromise
6// New Friendship
7// The Ritual Begins
8// Wedding Day
9// Feeling Emotional
10//He Is Not Bad
11//She Is Different
12//Past Is Forgotten
13//Missing Her
14//Still A Child
15//Nightmares
16// Not alone anymore
17// New Job
18// Wife Of The Boss
19// Progress In Relation
20// New Assistant
21// Date Night (Pt.One)
22// Date Night (Pt.Two)
23// Nothing To Hide
24// Beauty With The Brain
25// Surprise Gift
26// Diwali Celebration
27// Monster From The Past
28// Painful Memory
29// Gaining Sense
30// Caring Family
31// Quality Time
32// Victory At The End
33// Awaited Moment
34// Epilogue
Ongoing Stories

Bonus Chapter

8.7K 469 22
By Love_Sprinkler

This chapter shows when Ishita was pregnant for the second time....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ishita is folding the clean clothes of Sarthak and arranging them in his closet. Although their son still likes to sleep with his parents most of the time still he has his own room which he uses for playing and studying.

Their son Sarthak is 6-year-old but likes to behave more maturely than his age. Everyone in the family says that he is the exact copy of his papa. Apparently Rudra was the same mature one at this age as Sarthak. Still, it doesn't sit well with Ishita as she wants her son to behave like a kid of his age.

"Mumma.. " Ishita hears Sarthak's voice from downstairs so she quickly leaves the room to meet her boy. Sarthak has gone on a school trip for two days and now that he is back, she can't wait to hold him in her arms.

"My baby... " Ishita says when she reaches the living room.

As if knowing how his mother is feeling, Sarthak goes straight to his mother's outstretched arms. It's not a hidden secret that Sarthak is a mumma's boy from the beginning. But it doesn't mean he loves his papa any less. Actually it will be better if we say that he is quite possessive of his parents as he doesn't like to share their affection with anyone else. Like right now, he is hugging his mumma but his eyes are on his papa who is carrying his 4-year-old cousin Kinshuk in his arms.

"Papa, I want to hug you as well." Sarthak says or more like orders looking at Rudra.

Rudra can feel the jealousy in his son's voice so he hands his nephew to his mother. He then wraps his hands around his wife and son making his son happy.

"Sarthak, jaldi se fresh ho jao. Maine tumhare pasandida bread pakore banaye he." Kuhu says coming out of the kitchen.

("Sarthak, freshen up quickly. I have made your favorite bread pakora.")

"Ji chaachi." Sarthak replies and walks upstairs to his room.

(Yes Aunty)

When Sarthak is out of his reach, Ishita turns toward Rudra with a scared look. Rudra knows well what his angel is thinking about and how that is making her scared for the future.

"Why are you so scared, Angel? The doctor has strictly told you to not think about any negative things because that will affect your mind and health." Rudra says holding Ishita's face with his hands.

"I don't want to think any negatively but seeing Sarthak's possessiveness towards us is not settling well with me. Kinshuk is his little brother, still he gets jealous if any of us picks him up in our arms. Then just think about how will he accept a new baby?" Ishita voices out her fear.

"Ishita, I won't say that your fear is unnecessary but as a mother you have to be strong. Not only for Sarthak but for the little one growing inside your womb." Ishita's mother-in-law advises her lovingly.

"Maa is correct, Ishu. You shouldn't worry so much. I am sure Sarthak will love his sibling. Maybe it will take time for him to adjust but I have full faith in your upbringing." Kuhu says with assurance.

"How can you be so sure? Haven't you seen how he reacts whenever Rudra or I take Kinshuk in our arms? He doesn't want to share his parents with anyone." Ishita remarks.

"But haven't you noticed how much he loves Kinshuk? Yes, I agree that he doesn't like it whenever you or Jiju take Kinshuk in your arms. But it doesn't change the fact that he adores his little brother any less. He is the first one to wish Kinshuk on his birthday, he is the one who has taught Kinshuk how to play cricket, and he is the one to whom Kinshuk goes whenever I Lakshay scold him. There is so much love between the two brothers and here you are worrying about my dear nephew's jealousy. Now, stop worrying and let's go. I have prepared your favorite Hakka Noodles." Kuhu replies.

Upon hearing her about favorite noodles', Ishita's mood completely changes from sad to ecstatic. She quickly follows Kuhu to the kitchen leaving Rudra and his mother in the living room.

"When are you going to tell Sarthak about the baby?" Archana, Rudra's mother asks him.

"I think as soon as we tell him it will be better. But you can see Ishita is quite worried about his reaction to the baby." Rudra replies with a sigh.

"Do one thing. You have a talk with Sarthak about the baby because he is more like you so I am sure you will be able to make him understand the situation in a better way." Archana says that Rudra agrees with.

Later at night when everyone is asleep, Rudra walks inside his son's room who for some reason has decided to sleep in his own room.

"Why are you not sleeping yet, champ?" Rudra asks Sarthak who is reading a storybook.

"I am not sleepy." Sarthak mumbles still looking at the storybook.

"Do you know you are not a good liar?" Rudra teases his son who pouts at him.

Rudra pulls his son onto his lap who is still not ready to look at him. But being a father, Rudra knows that something is disturbing his little boy.

"What happened? Why did you decide to sleep here all of a sudden on your own? Do you know your mumma is not happy with your decision?" Rudra asks softly.

"Why does she want me? She is going to have another baby so she can sleep with it. It's not like I am her baby anymore." Sarthak replies which shocks Rudra.

"What are you talking about, champ?" Rudra asks getting worried.

"I have heard you talking to Daadi about Mumma having a baby in her tummy just like Roshni Maami had the twins. Now, I won't be your and mumma's baby anymore so I thought it would be better if I start sleeping here on my own." Sarthak replies looking at his father with sadness evident in his eyes.

"No, champ. Just because a new baby is coming it doesn't mean that you won't be our baby anymore. You are our first baby and no one can take your place in our life. Please don't say this type of thing in front of your mother or she will worry too much." Rudra says hoping his son will understand him.

"Don't worry, Papa. Mumma won't be hurt because of me. Good Night." By saying this Sarthak covers himself with the blanket and closes his eyes.

On the other hand, Rudra is having a dilemma about whether to discuss this matter with Ishita or not. This pregnancy is already taking a toll on Ishita's body, now if she gets to know that her son is upset because of the baby she will feel guilty for getting pregnant.

But it's not like they planned to have another baby knowing the nature of their son. The baby is totally unplanned and that's why it seems like they don't know how to handle the situation.

A Few Months Later

Although Rudra has tried his best to assure Ishita that Sarthak is happy with the arrival of the baby. But Ishita can feel that her son is drifting away from her.

Sarthak spends most of his time in his room playing or studying. Ishita tries to cheer him up as much as she can but it seems her darling son is not interested in anything.

Like right now, Ishita is sitting on Sarthak's bed while her son is getting ready for his school. She asks him to let her help him with the tie but he tells her that he can do everything by himself as he is now a big boy.

Ishita can feel her heart breaking piece by piece, still she has always kept a smile on her face. Suddenly, the smile vanishes from her face and a look of pain mirrors her features.

Sarthak's head turns toward his mother in an instant when he hears her pain of whimper. His eyes widen when he notices his mother clutching her huge belly. He rushes toward his mother and holds her hand.

"Mumma, are you okay? Are you feeling hurt somewhere?" Sarthak asks getting worried seeing his mother's pale face.

"Baby, call your Papa and Daadi." Ishita exclaims with difficulty as her water has already broken and the labor pain is becoming too much for her to handle.

Without wasting any time Sarthak runs out of his room and goes straight to the dining room where he knows everyone is having breakfast.

"Papa, mumma is feeling pain." Sarthak informs Rudra who understands what might be happening.

"Champ, don't worry. Nothing will happen to your Mumma." Rudra assures his son who is close to crying and runs to his wife.

Soon enough, all the family members reach the hospital for Ishita's delivery. Everyone is worried because there are still two weeks left before the due delivery date. The doctor takes Ishita inside the OT for an emergency C-section that has to be performed because Ishita's condition is not looking nice.

After two long hours, finally the door of the OT open and a nurse walks out holding a little bundle wrapped in a warm towel.

"Congratulations, it's a girl!" The nurse exclaims happily while putting the small newborn in Rudra's arms who has tears flowing down his face.

"My golgappa... " Rudra mutters softly looking at his chubby little angel who is sleeping without a care about the world.

"How is my wife doing?" Rudra asks the nurse.

"She is currently unconscious but don't worry she is alright. We will be shifting her to the ward and then you can meet her." By saying this the nurse walks inside.

"Let us see also!" Lakshya says while Kuhu extends her arms excitedly.

Rudra puts the baby in his sister-in-law's hands while he walks toward his son who is sitting on a chair in the corner. He kneels down so that he can see his son's face properly.

"Don't you want to meet your sister?" Rudra asks to which Sarthak shakes his head in response.

"Why?" Asks Rudra.

"Because of her, my Mumma felt so much pain. I don't want the sister who gave my Mumma pain." Sarthak replies sniffling softly while he looks at his father with teary eyes.

Rudra picks up his son in his arms and gently rubs his back. He understands how his son is feeling because like him, his son is also very protective of Ishita. So, seeing his beloved mother in pain it's natural to feel angry at the reason behind the pain.

"But don't you think your little sister is too small to hurt your Mumma?" Rudra asks softly.

"I don't know." Sarthak mumbles with hesitation in his voice.

"How about you take her in your arms and see for yourself if she can harm your Mumma?" Rudra asks putting Sarthak on the chair while wiping his tears with the pad of his thumbs.

"Okay." Sarthak replies after thinking for some time.

Rudra takes the baby from his father and walks near his son. He then puts the baby in his son's arms who already knows how to hold a baby as he has held his twin cousins before. Still, Rudra doesn't let go of the baby completely while keeping his hands under her head.

Sarthak looks at the baby in his arms whose lips are jutted out in a pout. He rubs the baby's soft face with his fingertips which makes the baby scrunch her nose and slowly she opens her eyes. Sarthak gasps seeing the baby directly looking at him because he feels like he is seeing himself. He has seen his baby pictures in the photo albums and now this baby in his arms looks exactly like him.

Suddenly, the baby takes a hold of Sarthak's forefinger and looks at him with a smile that vanishes all the insecurities from Sarthak's heart. He smiles brightly at the baby in his arms and looks at his Papa.

"She is light like a feather, Papa. She can never hurt anyone. Also, she is too sweet to be a naughty baby. She is my pretty sister." Sarthak exclaims with happiness.

Rudra and other family members release a sigh of relief seeing the happiness on Sarthak's face holding his baby sister.

Soon the doctor assures them that Ishita is completely okay and they can meet her. Everyone tells Rudra to go inside first along with Sarthak. So, the father-son duo walks inside the hospital room where Ishita is resting.

Upon seeing his mother, Sarthak runs near her and holds her hand in his.

"Mumma, how are you doing now?" Sarthak asks.

"I am doing good, baby." Ishita replies softly looking exhausted.

"Mumma, thank you so much for bringing baby sister to me. She looks exactly like me when I was a baby." Sarthak's words shock Ishita as she thought her son would be more upset seeing his baby sister.

"Are you really happy?" Ishita asks to confirm in which her son nods his head eagerly.

"Champ, why don't you go and see if your Chachu has distributed the sweets to everybody or not?" Rudra asks.

"Oh, yes I have to see if Chachu is doing his work well or not. But you have to promise me that my baby sister will not cry at any cost." Sarthak says trying to look stern but for his parents he is just a little baby himself.

"Of course I will not let your little baby sister cry at all." Rudra assures his son who nods his head and then goes out of there.

"Rudra... " Ishita calls out in which Rudra looks at her with a smile and kisses her on the top of her head. He puts the baby in her arms who instantly snuggles closer to her mother's warmth.

Ishita looks at her precious daughter with a soft smile and kisses her little fingers.

"Thank you for bringing our daughter into this world, Angel." Rudra says looking at his wife with love and respect.

"I love you." Ishita says holding Rudra's hand.

"I love you too." Rudra replies giving a gentle squeeze on her hand.

••••••••••••••••••••••••|||••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am so happy to see the love and appreciation that I am getting for this story. So I decided to write this bonus chapter for you all.

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance and especially for your valuable time.

Keep reading my other stories too.

Love you all💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.1K 39
Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. So what happen when these two met? And R...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
7.8K 528 18
he is cold and ruthless she is naive and innocent he is like a Strom and she is like a broken piece of glass he is a billionaire she is a middle...
458K 29.1K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...