mlm oneshots

ijustwantacooluser69 tarafından

mlm smut, fluff, and angst. hope u enjoy 😈 Daha Fazla

homework (fluff & smut) EDITED
threesome (heavy smut)
locker room (angst & fluff)
A/N
school camp (Smut)
pillow (smut)
the sun and the sky [pt. 1] (fluff)
rain (fluff)
mirror (smut)
spark (smut)
A/N
A/N
A/N.... again

drunk memories (smut)

4.4K 31 83
ijustwantacooluser69 tarafından

Roman and Everest have known each other for nearly 9 years. They have an ongoing rivalry, something about being the top of every class. And thats finally ending.

Cw/Tw: Enemies to.. fuck buddies?, light bondage, slight choking,

[3rd person pov]
"We can't work together!" Everest exclaims to his history teacher, who has just assigned partners for an upcoming project.

The teacher, Mr Harris, shakes his head. "Everest. This, rivalry, between you and Mr Roman has been going on for way too long."

"But sir! I cannot focus if I have to be- looking at his face, or hearing his voice, the whole time!" Everest continues, ignoring the eye-rolls from Roman, who stood next to him.

"Everest Caradine. You have the potential to be much more mature than this, especially as someone who's gotten into the best university in the country." Mr Harris sighed, "Now, I will not be changing your groups. Time to go to lunch, Everest."

"Fucks sake." Roman mumbled under his breath, as he left the empty classroom.

"I'll come over tonight. To get started on the... project" Everest groaned. "Have you moved house, since you hosted that party?"

"No. Same house." Roman replied, pulling his phone out of his pocket and starting to type.

[Time skip - 4pm]
"Everest." Roman, half ass-ed-ly, greets, opening the door to the brunette man stood in front of him.

"You're a kind one. Aren't you?" Everest chuckled, letting himself into the slightly familiar house.

"Yeah. I am." Roman replies, making a disgusted look. "Needa piss. You know where my room is"

Everest makes his way up the stairs, into the room he had been in just once before. He sits himself on Roman's bed, pulling out his phone and texting his best friend, Julianna.

From: Everest
To: JULES!!!
JULES, IM AT ROMANS HOUSE FOR SOME HISTORY PROJECT WE HAVE DTO DO TOGETHHER.

From: JULES!!!
To: Everest
OKG OMG OMG?! DO U REMEMBER WHAT U GUYS DID LASY TIME? ARE WE GONNA HAVE A REPEAT?

From: Everest
To: JULES!!!
I WISH???!!!! HOW DO I EVEN DO IT AGAIN THO

From: JULES!!!
To: Everest
GIRL IDK. DIDN'T U SAY U STARTED IT FIRST LAST TIME? oh wait u were drjnk. NVM

From: Everest
To: JULES!!!
UR NO HELPPPP. ALSO I CAN HEAR HIM COMING BACK FROM HIS PISS SO. BYEE!!!

Everest sighed, turning his phone off and placing it next to him.

Julianna and him were referencing the party at Roman's, where He and Everest were both nearly blackout drunk, and made out on Romans bed.

They both swore never to speak of it again, but Everest wanted it to happen again, and secretly, so did Roman.

"Let's get started? Sooner we start, sooner you can get the fuck out." Roman rolled his eyes, throwing himself stomach-down onto his bed.

"Oh fuck off, you can't be that much of a dick head, remembering what happened last time we were both in here." Everest teased, desperately hoping for what happened, to happen again.

"Oh yeah? Watch me." he retorted, flipping off the purple-haired boy.

Everest did the same, "God, you're so fucking dumb." he said, scoffing.

"Fuck up."

"Make me."

"I fuckin will." Roman sat up, inching quickly closer to Everest.

Their lips met, in a rough, and surprising, kiss.

Everest pulled away for just a moment, before flipping Roman over and pinning his hands above his head.

"So you wanna be like that, huh?" Everest whispered, leaning in, ever-so-close, to Roman. 

Roman didn't reply, he was in shock, most likely from how aroused he was at the sudden tense-ness of the atmosphere.

"Lost your confidence there? Didn't know you were this submissive." Everest smirked, leaning in far enough so that their lips grazed against each other's at every word he spoke.

All Roman could do was make eye contact, until he finally whispered "Kiss me", so quiet it was barely audible.

Everest did as he was asked, roughly kissing the boy underneath him.

Everest teased Roman, biting his bottom lip, slowing down, randomly speeding up.

All he wanted to do was confuse Roman, even though he subconsciously knew that the bottom would go along with whatever he was doing.

Pulling away from the deep kiss, Everest left hickeys and bite marks all over Roman's neck, pinning his wrists together so tightly that it was sure to leave a bruise.

"P-Please... Fuck me~" Roman stuttered, an obvious bulge growing in his grey sweatpants.

"You're desperate, aren't you?" Everest smirked, his voice low as he spoke against a deep-purple hickey.

"F-for you..."

Everest immediately untied the knot of Roman's sweatpants, taking them off before stripping himself of his jeans.

They both, simultaneously, removed their shirts, returning to making out, this time just in boxers.

"Ev... I need you." Roman whimpered as Everest's hands explored the other boys nearly-nude body.

"Remember what you said that time we were drunk? How you told me all of your turn-ons?" Everest teased, as one of his hands trailed up to Romans neck.

Roman let out a soft whimper, "Mhm.." he said, excited for what was about to happen.

Everest's hand curled around his fragile neck, "You told me how much you loved being choked, yeah? You like that?"

"Please fuck me, already" Roman spluttered, trying to remove Everest's boxers, but to no avail.

"Hm. What about when you told me about having your hands tied up?" Everest continued.

"Ha-hand cuffs. b-bottom draw-er" Roman whined, desperate for any sort of friction.

Everest let go of the horny boy, digging through the drawer before flipping Roman over, and cuffing his hand's behind his back.

He had also acquired lube, tossing it on the bed moments before he stripped both himself and Roman's boxers.

"Ass up, Ro" Everest ordered, pouring a generous amount of lube onto three of his fingers.

Roman listened, doing as he was told as Everest inserted his index finger inside of him.

Soon after, he added another, scissoring his fingers as they stretched out the submissive boy.

"Mm.. Fuck~" Roman whimpered, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Pushing in the last finger, Roman's hands balled into fists as he wished for more.

"Ev.. Please" He whined, his cock as hard as humanly possible.

Everest thrusted his fingers in and out, before pulling them out completely.

Grabbing the bottle of lube again, he coated his hard dick before lining himself up with Roman's needy hole.

As Everest slowly pushed in, Roman let out a long and needed moan into the pillow.

Everest sped his thrusts up, letting out soft groans along with Roman's whines and whimpers.

"Oh- fuckkk~" Roman moan-yelled, desperately wanting to grab onto something, anything, to stabilise himself.

The pain of the metal handcuffs merely turned Roman on more than he already was. If the way Everest was previously holding his wrists didn't leave a bruise, this sure would.

"Ngh~ I-I'm close.." Roman whimpered, precum dripping down his cock.

"M-Me too.." Everest replied, angling his dick to perfectly hit Roman's g-spot at every thrust.

"Ahh!~ C-cum in me.. Please" Roman pleaded, as Everest finally came balls-deep into the whiney boy.

Pulling out slowly, Roman winced at the slight pain. Everest pulled a butt plug out of the top drawer of Roman's bedside table, pushing it into Roman's stretched-out hole.

"Swap? Fuck me now?" Everest asked, undoing the tight handcuffs.

"Yes.. Please." Roman giggled, his dick still painfully hard.

Everest stood up, bending himself over the edge of the bed.

Roman followed, lining his dick up with Everest's aching hole.

Slowly thrusting in, Everest's cock grew hard once again, as he whimpered at the stretch.

"You okay?" Roman asked, thrusting in and out at a slow and steady pace.

"Mm.. Yeah.." Everest whispered, getting used to the feeling. "F-Faster.." He begged, hard as rock once again.

Roman did as he was asked, speeding up into sloppy thrusts.

The house filled with nothing but sounds of moans and skin slapping against each other as they both neared climax.

"Ngh.. Harder! Ro, harderrr!" Everest begged, gripping onto the bedsheets for dear life.

And that was what Roman did, thrusting as quickly and as hard as he possibly could, grabbing onto Everest's hips to steady himself.

They both came at nearly the same time, with loud moans, and sighs of relief.

"Let's go shower, Ro" Everest said, turning around and kissing the exhausted boy that stood in front of him.

A/N
hiii!!! this will probably be around my normal updating pace, once every 1-2 weeks ‼️ mostly depending on what's happening, and since its school holidays (atleast for nz) i might be updating a little bit more fequently. tho i'm probably gonna be going out with my mates a bunch. 😋 THANK YOU FOR READING !!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.4K 450 43
So, you've heard the story of Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, savior of Olympus. But I bet you haven't heard about me. You see I was always there hel...
88.6K 2.7K 132
Penny Potter may be the twin of Harry Potter but she does not share his proclivity for a hatred of the Potions Master, Severus Snape. Likewise, Snape...
413K 20.3K 65
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.❞ Hayden Zayyan | Helena Quinn • Read at your own risk! • Cringe an...
3.9K 70 6
(boyXman) (teacherXstudent) Seeing your teacher in public is embarrassing but being caught in public with your teacher is more embarrassing Uk u can...