Uns Ki Mohabbat : Heartstrings

By fictionalwriter13

As I listened to her, I realized she loved talking to herself about me. The way she insulted me, no one had e... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
Chapter : 1 - Her Red Scarf
Chapter : 2 - His Mehbooba
Chapter : 3 - Wahin Aankhen
Chapter : 4 - Her Stalker
Chapter : 5 - Intezaar
Chapter : 6 - Mulaqaat
Chapter : 7 - Crazy For Her
Chapter : 8 - Pinch of Flirtiness
Chapter : 9 - Nightmare
Chapter : 10 - Mohabbat Ka Izhaar
Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes
Chapter : 12 - Nafrat
Chapter : 13 - Admiration
Chapter : 15 - Nader Mansion Visit
Chapter: 16 - Dream or Reality
Chapter : 17 - Uns winning Abbu's heart
Chapter : 18 - Facing Fears
Chapter : 19 - You're here too?
Chapter : 20 - He Blushes?
Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede
Chapter : 22 - Woh behad khubsurat tih.
Chapter : 23 - Behpanah Mohabbat
Chapter : 24 - Yeh izhaare mohabbat hai?
Chapter : 25 - Sweetheart!
Chapter : 26 - Sweet khane ki farmaish
Chapter : 27 - Parwaah hai, inhe meri?
Chapter : 28 - Kya mai, napaak hoon?
Chapter : 29 - Yaah Allah, uski hifazat karna.
Chapter : 30 - Baarish
Chapter : 31 - Astaqfirulla, where's the door?
Chapter : 32 - Bas, mohabbat hogayi tih tumse.
Chapter : 33 - Bas, mohabbat hein toh ki tih.
Chapter : 34 - Maybe she left you for this very question.

Chapter : 14 - Sukoon

1K 86 6
By fictionalwriter13

"Aap sach mein das bacche chahati ho Uns?" He asked me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Aur aap sach mein chaahate hoon ki mujhe ganja shouhar mile Aziz?" I asked back.

After saying it, I turned and started walking, I could hear his laughter; he's truly Bhegairat.

Entering the house, I found my mom sitting on the couch. Upon seeing me, she came over, concerned about my appearance.

"What happened to you? Look at your clothes, they're all wet," she said worriedly.

"Nothing, mom, just got caught in the rain," I replied, placing my bag on the stand.

"Okay, go change, I'll make you some coffee," she said, picking up my bag.
After changing into comfortable clothes, I joined my mom on the couch, holding the coffee mug she handed me.

"How is he?" she asked.

"Who? " I asked back

"Aziz and who else," she said calmly.
Surprised, I turned to her.

"Why are you asking about him?" I questioned.

"He's a good boy," she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Is dad back?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"No, he won't be back today. He said there's an emergency surgery, so he'll be having sehri at the hospital," she replied.

"Okay," I said, heading back to my room with the coffee.

As I entered my room, his Lego daisies came into view. The white flowers shining brightly in my dark maroon room.

I placed them near my nightstand so that whenever I wake up, I would be greeted by these flowers first. As they remind me of him.

Sitting on my bed, I couldn't help but think, "I hate you, Nader. I hate you for loving me so much. No matter how hard I try to hate you, I can't.

It's not that I didn't want to go with you, but I got scared, scared of loving you. I was scared that if I fell in love with you, and then you left me like dad did, what would I do? How would I hold myself together?

My words may express hatred towards you, but my heart is forced to love you even more.The model was important to me, but you broke it. It's okay, I can fix it again. But I'm still angry with you.

You didn't even try to convince me when I told you I was still angry. You just said, 'I know'." Yet, I'm still angry with you; you haven't apologized to me yet.

So, forget you and your words, I've had enough. I refuse to talk to you until you apologize. I felt relief after venting about him in front of his daisies.

"Where are you lost?" Ezzeh asked, seeing me glancing at the library door.

''Nowhere,'' I said, still looking at the door.

Where is he? He hasn't even come to college yet, and it's already 10:00 AM.

"Are you waiting for Aziz?'' she asked.

'Yes,' I said unknowingly.

''What?'' Ezzeh asked, shocked.

''No, why would I wait for him? Is he a Shahjahan Or something?'' I said, turning towards her, then focusing on my book.

''Okay, okay,'' she said, laughing.

''Hogaya, tumhara',' I asked her, irritated by her laugh.

She is my best friend, but I don't like someone else mentioning his name; I don't even address him by his first name.
After our classes,

I went to my cafe, hoping that at least here he would come; he's been a regular at this cafe from the start.

As I have more people to work with, I don't have to work much at the cafe.
Yash is indeed a good chef; his pastries are incredibly delicious, and Hamza makes very good coffee.

And about Usman, he is a drama queen, busy showing his charms to lady customers.

I sat in his regular spot, waiting for him to come. 8:00 to 9:00, 9:00 to 10:00, finally 11:00, he's still not here. What's wrong with him? He didn't come to college today and didn't come to the cafe either. Is he okay?

Wait a minute, why am I worrying about him when I'm angry with him? Wherever he goes, what does it matter to me? I assured myself and went back home.

The whole road, I was thinking about him, his meaningless laughter, his words, his face, then our yesterday's meeting.

Just to stay with me, he drank coffee, which he absolutely hates. He stood silently with me in the rain, without asking anything or saying anything.

When I stand in the rain, people ask me why I'm standing there?, Do you the like the rain? , but he stood with me without saying anything.

Yesterday, I was irritated with him being with me, and when today he's not here. Why don't I feel good today?

I should be happy that I won't see him today, but why am I feeling uneasy not seeing him? Why do my eyes want to see him? Why do my ears long to hear his voice? Why is my heart restless when he's not in front of me?"

"Why? Why am I remembering him after all?" His smiling face keeps appearing in front of me, his voice echoing in my ears.
"Stop it, Uns, you mean nothing to him, it's all just imagination, nothing more,"

I reassured myself as I reached home.
Despite not wanting to, my steps involuntarily led me towards Sahara's room.

"Sahara," I called out.

"Appi, come in," she said, getting up from her bed.

"What's wrong? Do you need something?" she asked.

"Um... I... I..." I stopped midway.

"Appi, what were you going to ask? Go ahead, ask," she encouraged.

"Why didn't your bhai come to college today?" I asked in one go.

"My bhai? Who are you asking?" she asked, confused.

"Mr. Nader, Sahara, why didn't he come to college?" I asked again.

"Why are you asking?" she replied with a smirk. "If you don't want to tell, then don't," I said and started walking, but she stopped me.

"Bhai isn't feeling well, Appi," she said.

I turned back to see her, her face serious, indicating she was telling the truth. Then it hit me, maybe he caught a cold because of getting wet in the rain. He's also crazy.

"Um... Can... you call him from your phone?" I said hesitantly, unsure if I should call him or not.

"Why my phone? I have something to do; I'll give you my brother's number. Call him from your mobile," She said, taking my phone and typing his number.

"No... no, I don't need his number," I said, but she didn't listen and handed me my phone, his number displayed on the screen.

"Call him from here," she said while leaving the room.

"Should I call him or not?" I asked myself.

"Just do it," my heart said.

"But you're supposed to be angry with him, Uns," my mind argued back.

"He's ill right now," my heart countered.

"What if he is sick?, it's his fault," my mind argued again.

"Shut up," I said to both my mind and heart and finally called him. The phone rang. Maybe he's sleeping. I tried to end the call but stopped when I heard his voice.

"Hello," he said from the call, his voice sleepy and deep.

Uski awaaz kaafi tih, meri saari bechaini ko khatan karne ke liye. Iski awaaz mein kuch toh hai, joh mujhe sukoon deti hai.

"H... hello," I said back, controlling my stuttering.

"Uns," he recognized my voice instantly.

"Nader," I replied. Then silence took over. No one spoke.

"Who told you to stand in the rain with me knowing you could get sick?" I asked continuously.

"Aaj toh chod doh Mujhe uns, bimaar hoon main." he said, laughing.

"How's your health?" I asked him.

"Wasn't good at first, but now it seems I'll recover soon," he said.

No matter what the situation, he'll never stop flirting.

"By the way, how did Ms Gusrail Reza, called the Bhegairat Nader?"

"I'm Gusrail?" I asked, my tone now cold.

"I called myself Bhegairat too," he said.

"Of course, you are," I retorted.

"Okay, okay, fine, I am Bhegairat, happy now," he said, smiling.

"Have you taken your medicines?" I asked.

"No, I have to take them now," he said.

"Then go and take them now; it's 12 o'clock, Nader," I scolded him.

"Yes, I'll go now. Did you eat?" he asked.

"No, I'll eat now," I said.

"Go eat then; I won't come there to feed you," he said, smiling again.

"As if I'll wait for you?" I asked.

"I don't know about waiting, but you missed me, otherwise why would you call?" he said.

He was right; I missed him badly, and I hate myself for missing him this badly.

"Missed? And you? Only in your dreams" I said.

"Wahi sahi," he said.

"Now go to sleep," I said and cut the call.

"Oh Allah, what a guy, he won't stop flirting even when he's sick," I thought as I looked at his number.

"Shahjahan", I saved his number and went back to my room, with a fresh mood.

Who feels fresh at twelve at night? I do. I'll probably end up going crazy like him," I said to myself while smiling like an idiot.

"Kis baat ki khusi ho rahi tih mujhe, uske awaaz seh yaah, uske hone seh. Pata nahi."

Giving one last glance to his daisies, I drifted off to sleep.

On a beautiful Saturday morning, with birds chirping and fresh air hitting my face, I woke up. It's 8 in the morning.

After freshening up, I went straight to Sahara's room. The door was open, but Sahara was still sleeping.

I approached her and whispered near her ear, "Sahara, wake up quickly."
"Appi, let me sleep, just now I slept," she said in her sleepy tone.

"Sahara, listen, let's go to Nader's mansion" I said her.

"What? Where are we going?"

Thank you for your time.
Please, share your thoughts on this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.7K 29
π‘©π’π’π’Œ #𝟏 π’Šπ’ π‘»π’Šπ’†π’… π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’”. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" 𝐑𝐞 π₯𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨...
36.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
110K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...