'Alpha's Sinful Obsession: Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

Its a story of an Heartless Alpha King. He is waiting for his mate, his love. Its been 200 years, he did not... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Smut)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(End)
Epilogue

Chapter 19(Smut)

4.6K 117 6
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :  

Jimin Holds her hand & goes inside their Mansion . Per Jimin's order, it's empty inside . He take her to 2nd floor Where Jimin & Y/n live. 2nd floor is decorated with red roses which Y/n like it a lot ,Red balloons , rose petals are on the floor .Y/n become shock .

Jimin : Let's go baby .

Jimin hold her hand genltly & take her inside his room which is full of roses, candles .

Its giving romantic vibe .Y/n is looking around with her doe eyes . While Jimin take off his coat & snap his fingers to make this room fully soundproof.

Jimin make her sit on the bed & sit beside her .

Jimin : Do you like it baby .

Y/n : Its too beautiful Daddy .*smile*

Jimin : Baby today i want to tell you a big truth .

Y/n : Truth ?*confuse*

Jimin : Baby im not your real dad .

Y/n : Wh...what ?

Jimin : Yes baby im your dad . Im your mate .

Y/n : Mate?

Jimin : Baby im not a human , im a werewolf ,not only that im an ALPHA.

Y/n : Werewolf?

Jimin : Yes baby .

Then his eyes become red .

Jimin : & Furry is me .Its my wolf self*smile*

Y/n : Really ?*amuse*

Jimin : Yes baby .I got you when you didn't born. After you born i raised you with my all love .I waited for years to meet you & finally Moon Goddess give me 'YOU ' .

Y/n :So im your mate .Like i read in story book.

Jimin ; Yes baby its like that .This nature is a big secret ,its hides us from human world .

Y/n : What about my parents ?

Jimin : *Sigh* Baby your parents never want you . Even your mom tried to kill you when you were in her womb .

Y/n 's eyes become teary .Jimin quickly peck her lips .

Y/n : Why ?*sob*

Jimin : Bcz she was a greedy person , she just want money & nothing else . Your dad was also a bad person .

Jimin wipe her tears & hug her .

Jimin : Baby its hurting me .Dont cry plz .

y/n nodded & pull back .

Jimin : I got to know about you when i met your mom at my hospital.She was about to abort you but i stopped her 7 offered her to give birth to you .If she did then i will give her money & she accepted .

She were here in her pregnancy time . After your birth, i kick her out from here bcz she tried to kill you .

Jimin : Baby i really love you .Plz accept me .I love u as a man not as a dad .

y/n :I...love you too....chim .*shy*

Jimin :Baby today you become 16 .Now i can touch you , make love to you .

Y/n : Make love ?

Jimin : by making love we can make little cute babies *smile*

Y/n : Really .*smile*

Jimin : Yes & its also give us pleasure.

Y/n : So we can do that ?

JimiN :yes baby .As you 16 now so now you can tolerate sexual activities as you are my mate , my Queen Luna .*smile*

Y/n : But how its happen ?

Jimin : I will teach you everything .*smirk*

Jimin eyes become blue & Y/n like it too much .

Y/n : Your eyes .

Jimin : Its my Lycan self .His name is King . & my wolf is Joi .Like you read in book .

Y/n : Wow . (Smut Start )

Jimin : Baby now lets start .Its really hard for me to control now .

With that he smashed his lips with her . He hold her neck & suck her lips .

Y/n : Mhhhhh...~*moan*

He make her laid on the bed .He hovered her ,he is sucking her lips softly ,he dont want to hurt her .His one hand go towards her back to open the zip of her dress .Y/n is so much in that kiss that she didnt even feel that Jimin remove her dress a long time ago .

After sometime they broke the kiss ,they both are now panting .Y/n notice that her dress is gone & now she is lying under him only with her panty .Jimin is just scanning her body with his lustful eyes & smirk.He hide his face in her neck ,started sucking her hardly , making dark hickeys , he left her neck He lick his lips & attack her left boob while y/n just moan loudly .He suck her nipple like a baby while massaging other one .

Y/n :Ahh......~

Jimin : Moan loudly baby ,just moan for me ,i know you are feeling good ,Am i right ?

Y/n : Ahh....Ye...yes....~~

Jimin smirk & started to suck her another nipple.

After sometime he leave her boobs ,he place kiss on her cleavage line While y/n is just moaning , they both are sweating .He reach her tummy & placing kisses everywhere .

He kneel on the bed remove his shirt .He again hover over her he quickly torn her panty & wide her legs for him .

Jimin : So beautiful ,So wet for me . Only mine*smirk*

With that he hide his face between her legs & started eating her out .Y/n feel new pleasure ,she moan more loudly .

Y/n : Ahhh...!!!!

He thrust his tongue inside her ,tongue f*cking her like no tomorrow .Suddenly Y/n feel something inside her stomach .

Y/n : Chim ....... im feeling something inside my...my... tummy ..Ahhh~...*panting*

Jimin : Baby you are going to cum , now come for me .

Jimin is thrusting more & after 1 min Y/n cum inside his mouth & he drank it all .

He again hovered on her .

Jimin : You are so sweet , your taste is so good my love.*smirk*

Y/n : But its dirty .*Pout*

Jimin : No baby couples do this .

Jimin : we are going to do s*x or say mated ,All living creature do s*x to make kids & pleasure ourselves .

Y/n : Wow .

Jimin : Baby now im going to bite you & its called marking .By biting you you will mark as mine ok.

Y/n : Ok.*nodded*

Jimin : Good girl ,Daddy will teach you everything about s*x ...ok...so dont worry ....first it will hurt but after sometime you will also feel good ......hmmm...

With that Jimin go near her neck ,first he kiss there & pull out his canines ,he bite her & his cannies go inside her flesh .

Y/n : AHHH.........!!!*scream*

After 12 sec he left that place & he lick it to reduce her pain .He look at his mark which is now dark purple ,his mark .Now she is marked by him .

Jimin : Shhh...its ok...baby .*peck her lips*

He remove his pants & his member is hard like rock .Y/n look at his member .

Y/n : Its so big .*pout*

Jimin chuckled & smirk.

Jimin: Yes baby im big bcz all werewolves are big .*smirk*

Y/n : But whats you are going to do with this thing ?

Jimin : Pleasuring you .Baby Its my c*ck or say d*ck ,I have my d*ck like you have your vagina .I will push my d*ck inside that hole. That hole is where your period bloods comes .

Y/n : Oh....i got it .*innocently*

Jimin : Focus on my kiss bcz when i will push it inside you you will feel pain ..ok...?*peck her forehead*

Y/n nodded ,with that he smash his lips with her ,y/n circle her hands around Jimin's neck .He position himself on her entrance .He push himself inside her ,y/n screams inside his mouth & Jimin's eyes also shining blue. He feel blood coming from her vagina.

( If you are mating with your mate then your eyes will shine for whole mating time)

He push his whole d*ck inside her while kissing her ,Y/n feel like someone torn her apart ,her eyes are teary ,he wipe her tears ,He didnt move & just give her time to adjust .He broke the kiss .

Y/n : Its hurting ....Chim .*tears falling*

Jimin : Its will be ok.......Shhh.....its will gone after some time.

He just placing hickeys on her .After 5 min he notice that she is relax so he hold her & started thrusting inside her & y/n scream loudly so he kiss her again to make her feel relax .

He is moving slowly ,after sometime he notice that she is feeling pleasure & moaning so he started thrusting hardly .

Y/n :....Ahh....feeling.......good..chim.....~~~

Jimin : Baby you feel so good .You are so tight .*Groan*

He pick his pace & thrusting harder inside her like no tomorrow.He is now hitting her g-spot .He hold her waist tightly & thrusting inside her more harder .

Jimin :~Ahh....baby.....~*groan*

This whole room is fill up with moans , skin-slapping ,his groans & s*x smell .

After sometime y/n come on her but Jimin didnt .He is just thrusting inside her & close to his climax .

After 3 hours-

Jimin now cum inside for the second time (Jimin cum 2 times & y/n cum 4 times .)Y/n feel his hot liquid inside her & feels shiver .

He fall on her but didnt smash her with his weight .He is still inside her .

Jimin : Baby...its called s*x .You enjoyed right ?*panting*

Y/n : Yes....yes....it was new & so good .*smile while panting *

After 1 min He make her sit on his lap while still inside her .He hug her & started thrusting again .He hold her waist to guide her .

They both are moaning in mess .Jimin 's eyes are also shining blue.He is feeling so much pleasure that he dont want to stop now.

After sometime Y/n cum on him while he is just busy kissing & suckling her chest while thrusting .

After 1 hour Jimin finally cum inside her for 4th time & he groan loudly .

Jimin : Sh*t.....~

He make her laid on the bed , he didnt pull out & y/n feel he is starting being big for her .She open her eyes & saw Jimin's body is becoming big & white fur are coming from his body .

Jimin : Baby dont scare its your Furry .He also need to mated with you .

Y/n : Ok....ahh..~

Y/n moan as King /Joi started thrusting inside her . Y/n scream in pleasure as she is feeling heaven & King is licking her neck .

Y/n hold his fur tightly .

King /Joi pick his pace & thrusting inside her like a hungry beast .

After 1 hour -

King /Joi finally cum inside her & Y/n cum for 6th times & Knot her wall with her . King lick her cheek & hold her gently.

King /Joi : Sorry love for being rough on you .But we failed to control ourselves .*deep voice*

Y/n : Its ok Furry .I.....i love it .*panting *

King /Joi : I love you My LUNA .

Y/n : I love you my Furry .*smile*

Then King transform into Human self (Jimin). Jimin kiss her lips & Thrust inside her again. Y/n moan loudly & scratch his back .

Jimin : I love you my love ahh...~

Jimin : You are only mine .

After 5 min he cum inside her & Y/n cum for 7th times . Y/n is now hella tired .

(Smut End)

He make her laid on the bed , he pull out & laid beside her while panting .(His eyes also turn into normal)They both are cover with sweat .He look at his little mate who is now sleeping bcz of tiredness .He chuckled & pull her in his arms .He hide her face in his chest .

Jimin : Finally we are one now .*smile*

King/Joi : Now nobody can take her from us .*smirk*

Jimin: Ofc ....nobody ......*smirk*

He look at her neck where he marked her & her birth moon mark ,His mark is dark purple now ,he feel proud to mark her as mine .He can also feel more energy inside him .

He looks at her & peck her forehead ,he pull the duvet on them & he also fall asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 3.6K 50
An un humanly very dangerous creature falls for a sweet innocent girl. Taehyung: the only thing that can calm my soul is killing but who is this girl...
79.5K 7.9K 28
β˜…Completeβ˜… β˜…Short Chaptersβ˜… β˜…Traditional ABOβ˜… -Description- ______________ "Where everyone fears a big wolf which happens to be Jimin's Alpha who is...
109K 6.1K 21
Jungkook knew the minute his mate was born he could feel it in his heart, after two hundred years of waiting he/she is finally here, but the next mor...
28.2K 2K 21
Omega Jeon Jungkook was thrilled when his brother found not just one mate but two and he's genuinely happy for hobi and Yoongi But with all the new r...