Flat Coheeh

TdoesWRITING666 tarafından

There once was a guy named Coheeh. If you're wondering why his name sounds so stupid, it's because he's flat... Daha Fazla

Coheeh and his family
Coheeh takes his kids to the park
The accident
Gravity sucks (get it)
Balogna is pronounced "baloney"
Jack n' the crack
Coheeh commits B n' E
Maddie and Kohei
Questioning Coheeh
Meanwhile, with Coheeh's kids...
Dear audio diary, Coheeh J. Coheeh here.
Coheeh's kids messed up bad
Coheeh gets kidnapped again
Stopping a cataclysm
In loving memory of A. K. Dewdney
Coheeh's return to Deesah
The Tax Collectors' Rocket!
New city
Off to school!
In school
Can't do school
Introducing T.I.D.A.
Horrible day at the TIDA headquarters
Coheeh gets invited back to earth
Coheeh on live TV
Coheeh on live TV pt.2

Dorellon

16 2 3
TdoesWRITING666 tarafından

The stranger led Coheeh into his house. Inside it looked pretty normal until the stranger showed him the bedroom. The bedroom had the 2D equivalent of a sculpture that was a part of the wall on the far right side of the room. It looked featureless, and its hand was a bit oversized.

Coheeh, after climbing over his inviter, walked over some beds (basically mattresses) and went up to shake its hand. "Hey, hey, don't touch, my friend! It is as fragile as a minuscule child.", the stranger quickly informed him. "Fine, your house = your rules. Umm, you got more of these?", Coheeh asked. The stranger was visibly excited.

After a while, Coheeh popped out of the no-longer-stranger's, informing his children that they were the family's new friend and roommate, "Dorellon".

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

86.6K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
4.6K 234 11
The Darkness; evil beings known to infect and corrupt those who are vulnerable and injured. It is known to be able to corrupt everything and everyone...
24.5K 426 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...