Rafe Cameron Imagines

By RafesStarGirl

Smuty Smut Smut No face claim but to make it easy for me the MC (Main Character) is gonna be a girl called Ju... More

Jealous
hook-ups and new old boyfriends
Protective
Arguments and make ups
Three little words
Date, after all
โ๐•จ๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–โž
Best friends brother
๐‘…๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ (OPEN)
Irrationally jealous
Word search
H O T ยท T U B ยท Lโ™ฅ V E
Take it upstairs

Detentions and close calls

2.7K 18 23
By RafesStarGirl

A/n

Requested by @imnotherexo (I literally speed ran this one so sorry if its messy also I love ur requests) 

Hope you enjoyy💋😘

I tapped my foot, the end of my pencil hardly sphere shaped any longer, due to my excessive chewing. 3:15. An hour and fifteen minutes left of detention and I'm the only one here, no friends to keep me entertained. The teacher staring, emptily at his laptop screen.

The teacher cleared his throat, "So," He begins, "Jude Harvey." I raise my eyebrows, wondering if he's going to talk to me or is just saying my name for sayings sake. "That's my name, don't use it out." He sends me a sharp look, "This is not the time or place to get smart with m-" He's cutoff by the door, swinging open effortlessly.

I look up to the door, and none other than Rafe Cameron enters. He locks eyes with me for a moment before looking back down at his phone he'd been paying so much mind to, putting in in his pocket. "Mr Cameron, you're.." the teacher paused looking down at his watch, "Sixteen minuets late."

Rafe raised his eyebrows at him, acting as if the teacher had said the most obvious thing ever, "Sure."

"Go take a seat next to Jude." He ordered. Rafe did as he was told, sitting to my right. "So," He continues, as if he never got interrupted, "This is not the time or place to get smart with me, young lady. You're here for numerous reasons, skipping class, repeatedly being late, violating the dress code, showing defiance towards members of staff, and last but most definitely not least, smoking weed in bathroom stalls." Rafe snorts a little at the last one.

"Should I remind you this is a school young lady, not 'the trap house'." He says and I can't help myself from letting out a little chuckle. "What about any of that was funny to you?" He asks, without giving me a second to answer, "You know what you can stay an extra fifteen minutes."

My jaw drops, "What?" I ask, my voice a little raised. "Do you want to make it thirty?" I roll my eyes and rest my head on my hand. "That homework is not going to do itself, Jude. I expect you to be working on it." I groan a little lifting my head and look at my geography homework.

"And, Rafe, as for you." He adjusts his glasses a little, leaning closer into his laptop, trying to read off it. "Disruptive behaviour on school busses, defacing textbooks, skipping class, physical altercations multiple, cheating on tests and talking back to teachers and staff, as a result you are failing more than half of your classes."

"I know." Rafe states bluntly. "I'm glad you do. If you keep up with this behaviour you'll be cut from the football team." Rafe displays a face of confusion, this obviously being the first he was hearing of that. "Bullshit." He mutters.

"What was that?" The teacher asks. "Bullshit." Rafe repeats a little louder.

"That is no way to talk to a member of staff! Should I remind you, you are in school also?" He sounded appalled. "You asked to hear what I said."

"I wouldn't keep up with the smart answers if I was you, mr Cameron. At this rate I don't see you on the team another week."

Rafe shakes his head lightly, rolling his eyes. I quickly glance at him. "I hate this asshole." He scoffs quietly. "Tell me about it, he's the worst." I whisper. 

After a few minutes of silence, the teacher clears his throat, "If you'll excuse me a moment. I have to take care of a situation. I trust you'll behave."

As soon as the door closes and footsteps trail away Rafe speaks, "Weed in the bathrooms? Really?" He questions. I snicker a little, "Yeah."

"I always thought you were good." He tells me. "Oh yeah?" I question, eyes locked on his blue ones. He nods, turning his gaze to me too, "Yeah."

His eyes trail down my face, pausing at my lips before moving down to my chest, before meeting mine again. Rafe licks his lips, eyes still traveling my body. "So, uh," I start, wanting to break the tension, "Physical altercations, huh?" I ask, staring up at him.

"Uh huh." He nods, his attention obviously elsewhere. As I open my mouth to start talking again, Rafe is already leaning into me. I look from his eyes to his red lips quickly, before leaning into him too, connecting our lips. His hand finds my thigh, squeezing it a little.

I bring my hand to his face, my thumb just in front of his ear and my fingers running through his soft hair. He brings his hands to my hips and shifts his chair out from being under the table so much, signalling for me to get on his lap.

I move from my seat to his lap, kissing him better from this angle. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, his hand meeting my neck, squeezing a little only adding to the pleasure.

I shift in his lap trying to find a comfortable position, creating friction in-between us as I do so, Rafe groaning into the kiss. His hands make their way up my skirt, finding my hips gripping them, moving me back and forth over him slowly, my moans muffled in the kiss.

His hands smooth down my legs, along with my underwear and I lift up slightly, helping him take it off me. He quickly shoves my panties in his pocket, before pulling me back down onto his lap, my skirt covering him taking his cock out of his pants.

With one hand on my hip he pushes me up, tapping the head of his dick on my wet slit. My breath hitches as he spreads his precum through my cunt, teasing me. "Rafe, pl-" I'm cutoff by my own moan, Rafe slamming into me, burying his cock entirely inside me. His hand comes up to my mouth quickly at my sound, muffling my moan.

"Shh, you gotta keep it down, unless you want someone to hear, baby." I nod, his hand slipping down from my face and under my skirt, clasping my hips, moving me over his dick. I whimper, still not having completely adjusted to his size.

My head drops to the crook of his neck, my vision blurry, with Rafe's dick touching my cervix. I pant heavily, I clench around him, squeezing him tighter making him groan. Then he begins pushing and pulling on my hips, grinding me down on him, as he snaps his hips thrusting deeper into me.

"Fuck, you feel so good, your pussy was made for me." He says through gritted teeth. His words only making my pussy flutter even more. One of his hands find my boob, squeezing it through my shirt, making me moan softly.

"Rafe.." I moan. "Hm?" He grunts, in response. "It feels so- so good."

He brings his hand forwards, massaging figure of eights into my clit. I bite down harder on my lip, not sure how much longer I can stay quiet. I feel that fire in the bottom of my stomach and I clench around him.

"Fuck," He grunts, "I'm close." He begins adding more pressure onto my clit, rubbing in a circular motion. I bring my hand up to my mouth and bite down on my knuckles as I let go around him. Rafe fucks me through my orgasm, groaning and moaning in my ear. I feel his dick twitch, "Where do you want it?" He questions. "Inside m-" I don't even get to finish because he's already filling me with his cum.

I hear footsteps approaching from down the hall, "Fuck, Rafe-"

"Shh, baby. We're almost done." He snaps his hips, grinding me down on his dick whilst it softens inside me. I whimper quietly. His hands stay on my hips, as he fucks his cum up me. "Rafe.." I half moan half plead. "I know baby, I know." He says as he bucks his hips once more before letting go of me.

I climb off him, his dick slipping out of me, back onto my chair in what seemed like a mili second because as soon as I did the teacher entered the class. That was close, like too close.

"Glad to see you two behaving." He says and Rafe and I both let out a little snort under our breaths.

A/n

Idk about this onee, it's a bit short so yh

I literally did this all in the span of 4:46 and now, so perks of not going to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed xx

This is also not totally proofread but more than the last one anyways

As I said ur requests are literally my blood line, thanks guys🙈❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 383 22
Outerbanks. Rafe Cameron fic. I don't see many of him. Also, please leave feedback!
21.1K 95 8
Just what the title says :)
23.4K 53 20
Y/n writes a book about you and rafes love story โš ๏ธ smut โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธdrug use โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ abuse โš ๏ธ