The Love Pill

By neerfB

What if you had a pill that could change attraction into love? Female spy, Freen, has no qualms using the lov... More

1. Autumn
3. Embarrassment
4. The Call
5. Clumsy
6. Effect
7. Cold
8. Coffee
9. Strategy
10. Dinner
11. Hangover
12. Assumption
13. Safe
14. Someone from the Past
15. Time to Ask Questions
16. An Extra Player
17. Weird Day
18. Surprise?
19. Comforting
20. The Morning
21. Change
22. Soft, Fizzy Sound
23. Crossword
24. Standard
25. Invisible in a Crowd
26. Lunch Break
27. Distracting
28. The Jacket
29. Manuel
30. Winter
31. Want
32. Sparks
33. Bittersweet
34. Spring
35. Mine
36. Summer
37. Happy

2. The Meeting

938 50 6
By neerfB

Rebecca Armstrong

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." I muttered, running around in my house, looking for my car keys, I thought I left them on the counter last night, but I couldn't find them, and I was already 10 minutes late. I was never late. On the contrary, I was always too early. But not today, no, today, was just a disaster.

Eventually, I decided to walk to work, since I wouldn't be finding my keys anytime soon anyway.

Exactly 23 minutes after I should have been in my office, I finally stepped out off my house, holding a pile of papers, a cup of coffee, my phone and my house keys. At that moment it seemed pointless to even try to be on time, but I kept rushing. Doing that thing between walking, skipping and partially running. Great way to start the day.

When I reached work, I was so late it wasn't even funny anymore. I tried walking into my office but there was a woman blocking my way in. 

"Sorry can I help you?" I asked, trying to be polite but really annoyed because I was already too late and as far as I knew, I had no appointments scheduled.

And then the woman turned around, leaving me speechless.

Wow, if that was my punishment for being late, I would come late every day.

"Hi, I'm Freen, I'm kind of looking for someone?" she said while extending her hand, making me shake it awkwardly while I tried to juggle my belongings. Damn, she was stunning.

Don't drop your coffee!

"Hi, I'm Rebecca Armstrong. Who are you looking for?" I asked, still holding her hand. Wow, she was beautiful, and probably very straight. Not that it mattered.

"I am looking for miss Armstrong. Guess I found you alright" she spoke, never losing eye contact, making me feel very hot under her intense stare.

"I heard through the vine that you were the person I needed to see" she smiled, her dark eyes piercing straight into mine.

When I didn't answer for a while, she cocked her head to the side and waved her free hand in front of my face.

I nodded quickly and pulled my hand back.

"Yeah sorry. That's me you are looking for" I managed to answer, trying really hard not to check her out again. I opened the door and gestured that she could go in first. She smiled and stepped inside my office.

Of course, I couldn't help myself and I let my eyes trail up and down her body. Damn, she was extremely fit. What I wouldn't give so I could take her here and now on my desk.

I mean, focus, stop thinking about her perfect booty in that sexy red dress. She was here professionally, focus.

What was the matter with me? I hadn't looked at a woman in a long time, from way before my father had passed, but I couldn't help but feel drawn to her in an inexplicable way.

"Have a seat. How can I help you?" I coughed, hoping she didn't notice the turmoil and confusion going on in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 67.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.9K 357 13
As I asked you guys and you voted ShaVeri.. this is a Shaveri story... This is a love story of a bubbly chirpy nonstop baatein karne wali Ghar ka Mal...
5.3K 166 9
Sam G!P x Mon "Everything will be okay." "Khun Sam, i'm sleepy." "Don't drift to sleep yet." Alternate Universe of 'Gap The Series' where here Mon is...