Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 44

150 4 1
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base, Ayanami is sleeping and then she wakes up and looks out the window while wondering about her friends from the empire, then she gets dressed and goes out for a little walk, as she walks she runs into a girl in commander's clothing.

Admiral: Ah, it's you.

Ayanami: Who are you?

Admiral: My name is Almirante, Almirante Grau class battleship, but many classify me as a Batlecruiser because of my high speed, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Ayanami: My name is Ayanami, it's a pleasure.

Admiral: Why are you leaving so late? (Sarcastic) Are you running away?

Ayanami: No, I'm just taking a walk, what about you?

Admiral: I'm on guard, I'm on night watch today. Do you have trouble sleeping?

At that Ayanami makes an expression that is difficult to read, but Admiral understands that Ayanami is worried and has many doubts in her head.

Admiral: What's wrong? If you wish, you can count on me to solve your problem.

Ayanami: I don't understand, I really don't understand anything.

Admiral: What don't you understand?

Ayanami: Azur Lane is my enemy. But they are all very kind to me. The fight, the Sakura empire... the more I think about it, the more confused I am. Since the war started I have stopped understanding everything that is happening.

Admiral: In that case, let me ask you a simple question... Do you want to continue fighting against us?

Ayanami: I don't know... but I feel like it's not right to keep fighting between us.

Admiral: Well, in that case your answer is that this fight is incorrect and you do not want to fight against other countries except against the sirens who massacred humanity, is that correct?

Ayanami: Yes.

Admiral: I also think the same as you, I also don't want to fight against you.

Ayanami: Thank you.

Admiral: No, if you have problems, you can come to me to clear your doubts. If you'll excuse me, I must continue working.

Ayanami: Yes.

So Almirante walks away from Ayanami, Ayanami continues walking until she arrives at the place where she met Javelin and her friends.

At that moment, a stuffed unicorn rolls across the grass until it hits Ayanami's leg. Ayanami is surprised to see Yuu-chan, so she picks up the stuffed unicorn, so she looks in the direction the stuffed animal came rolling from and she freezes. notices that there is Javelin, Laffey and Unicorn.

Unicorn: Thank you for finding Yuu-chan that day.

Ayanami: Actually I didn't do anything that time... I was an enemy spy and I was infiltrated in this base...

Laffey: But that's how we got to know each other.

Ayanami: What?

Javelin walks to the edge imitating the first time they met.

Javelin: Wow! How did you find such a good place? You must have skill... My name is Javelin...

Laffey: I'm Laffey.

Unicorn: Unicorn...

Javelin: (Offering her hand to shake) May I know your name?

This time without interruptions, Ayanami presents herself as she should.

Ayanami: My name is Ayanami... it's a pleasure to meet you...

Javelin and Ayanami shake hands.

FIRST PERSON POV

RASH!

Me: Ungh, has it already dawned? So fast?

Villar: (Waking up Grau) Good morning honey, it's already dawn.

Me: Okay, I'm up now, but don't shake me so violently.

I get out of bed since my girlfriend was having an earthquake in my bed, so I wash my face, comb my hair and dress in my combat uniform and I go out with my girlfriend, we go to the dining room to have breakfast, in the On the way I met my fleet mates and we greeted each other and then we went to have breakfast.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, in the R&D laboratories, Wales and Cleveland enter to talk with the girls who are in charge of the analysis of the black mental cube.

Wales: Did you discover anything important?

Amazon: Nothing at all, it has me very perplexed.

Langley: To begin with, the information we have about normal mental cubes is almost zero, investigating this thing is impossible because we don't know what this thing is made of.

Ark: I see, it's practically a Pandora's box.

Cleveland: Is that thing's glow getting stronger?

Wales: This thing is a siren article, we should assume that something very bad is going to happen.

Hornet: If the sirens are going to continue playing with us, we should beat them up so they don't mess with us.

The situation is worrying in not being able to know anything about what the enemy could do.

Wales: Akagi is the main collaborator with the sirens, without Akagi... I worry what Kaga will do...

Akashi: (Shock) Are you implying...?

Wales: If it's what I'm thinking it is, then we'll be in serious trouble.

Hornet: If they deploy Orochi, we currently cannot repel that ship.

Wales: According to Sheffield, that is a ship that is three times larger than the Iowa class battleships, armed with 45cm-50cm guns.

Hornet: (Surprised) 50 cm? Those are really crazy...

Wales: We should prepare a fighting force and wait for the enemy to attack us, the enemy needs the cube back, it is possible that the enemy attacks the base. What fleet do we have available?

Hornet: Grau's fleet is available.

Cleveland: My sisters and I are also available.

Belfast: The Queen's Fleet can also deploy for combat.

Wales: Deploy all available ships and set up 24-hour surveillance, Vestal and Akashi, I want you to resupply the ships for the duration of the operation.

The girls nodded at Wales' order, so then they all moved.

Wales: (Looking at the black cube) Seriously, those sirens give me serious headaches.

POV THIRD PERSON SAUNA FROM AZUR LANE

Meanwhile we have a very important fanservice scene where Javelin's friends talk.

Laffey: It's very hot...

Javelin: Are you okay, Ayanami-chan?

Ayanami: No, I was just thinking, I'm worried about my friends from the Sakura empire...

The girls were a little surprised by Ayanami's words.

Ayanami: The people of Azur Lane are great, but my friends from the empire are also precious to me, I want to save them all.

Javelin stands up and grabs Ayanami's hands.

Javelin: (Excited) Yes! Let's do it!

Laffey: The people who are important to you are also important to me.

Ayanami: I still don't know what to do, but...

Unicorn: Don't worry, we were able to make friends, so we should be able to make friends with the girls from the Sakura empire.

Ayanami: (Grateful) Thank you very much, to all of you...

Ayanami is very grateful for the words of Javelin and her friends.

Meanwhile in the Sakura empire, inside Nagato's office, Nagato and Kaga are talking, but more than talking, they are arguing very loudly.

Kaga: Do you want to seal Orochi? Do you want to cancel a very important empire project because of a whim!?

Nagato: It's just a momentary pause until all the empire's problems are resolved, with Akagi missing in action, we simply cannot move forward.

Kaga: Who put that silly idea in your head?

Nagato: The decision is mine and no one else's.

Kaga: Nagato you are naive, without Orochi the empire has no salvation.

Nagato: Kaga, you should rest too, Akagi's absence and betrayal has also affected you a lot, rest and let your heart heal.

Kaga: (Furious) Nagato! It's still not confirmed that she actually betrayed us!

Nagato: But in the report it is written that, not only that, Shokaku and Zuikaku saw that, it was also reported that the planes of the second division also reported the same as the fifth division.

Kaga: Nagato!

Nagato: (Annoyed) That's my decision! Now get out of my office!

Kaga: But Nagato!

Nagato: Get out of my office, do you want me to take you out by force?

Kaga, very furious, leaves the offices.

Meanwhile in the kansen dormitories, the kansen gather while eating dinner.

Ise: This is starting to seem problematic.

Hyuuga: Project Orochi on hold and the mass production siren ships are not responding to us, we are in serious trouble.

Atago: I'm very worried about Ayanami and Akashi. I hope they don't have any problems being in the enemy base.

Shokaku: To begin with, I had said that this whole plan was doomed to failure from the beginning and I was against war, they should not have trusted a technology that is outside our common sense.

Soryuu: It's not as easy as you think, Shokaku.

Hiryuu: Red Axis is not a monolithic alliance, we do not want Iron Blood to see us weakened.

Hyuuga: But the real enemy is the sirens, you know.

The girls were very thoughtful about it while eating, the atmosphere still feels very heavy.

On another side of the Sakura empire, Zuikaku and Takao walk through the night streets of the commercial area near the beach, while they overhear the conversation of the Sendai sisters, the Sendai sisters were talking about the critical situation of the empire and that they were worried. of losing the war.

Takao: How do you feel?

Zuikaku: I'm fine, I can fight anytime.

Takao: That's good to hear, but the situation is not great, I'm afraid it's not just the Sakura empire, I'm afraid the whole world is pushed to a cruel and terrible fate.

Zuikaku: (Happy tone) In that case, it's up to us to alter that bad ending.

Takao is a little surprised, but then she nods, Zuikaku remembers how Ayanami saved her from certain death and Zuikaku is motivated to prevent situations like that from happening again.

Zuikaku: I can't allow them to do all the work for us, we have to change and become stronger.

Kaga is sleeping, while she sleeps, she has a strange dream in which she remembers the past, but not her past, it is the past of Akagi's memories.

Several years ago there was a Batlecruiser called Amagi, she was the flagship of the combined fleet of that time, but unfortunately Amagi fell ill and that prevented her from continuing to work, this made Nagato assume the power to command the fleet and Amagi stayed in bed for her illness that had no cure. Akagi was very sad to see her powerful sister in a bad state and that she could barely walk.

One day Amagi had gone out for a walk, it was the first days of spring and she wanted to see the cherry trees just blooming.

Just then Akagi arrives to talk to Amagi.

Akagi: Sister Amagi, what are you doing here?

Amagi: I was watching... Cough! Cough!

At that point Amagi suffers a coughing fit and she falls to the ground, fortunately Akagi manages to catch her before she collapses.

Akagi: (Worried) The morning wind is not good for your health, what are you doing?

Amagi: (Smiles kindly) I'm so sorry, today I felt wonderful, please look at how pretty the cherry blossoms are... Even if my light goes out, my heart will always be here.

At that Amagi touches the central part of Akagi's chest.

Akagi: (Sad) Why are you saying all this?

Amagi: And my powers will be inherited to the new generation, so we will be together forever... my dear little sister.

Amagi hugs Akagi and Akagi buries her face in Amagi's chest and feels the warmth of her older sister.

Meanwhile Kaga sees Akagi's memory and she feels devastated and she feels like the trash that couldn't replace Amagi, so now Kaga starts to remember when they contacted Observer for the first time.

[KAGA MEMORIES]

Observer: At this rate, the Sakura Empire... no, the entire world has no future, you need power, god-like power. This black mental cube collects all forms of data and evolves.

At that Observer summons a black mental cube and it begins to shine brightly, Kaga prepares to defend herself against her, but Akagi stops her.

Observer: Data is will, will is power... especially for beings like us... that is why the ship created from the black mental cube will have great powers to reanimate the past and generate a new future.

Kaga: It's meaningless nonsense.

Observer: I'm really not lying when I say that you can create anything with this mind cube... that includes reviving the dead.

Kaga: Don't talk nonsense... Akagi, don't believe this crazy woman's farces.

Akagi: Yes, it's nonsense.

Observer: Ara, what hurtful words.

Akagi: Even though it has the same appearance and memories, it will only be a mere reflection, a copy of the original.

Observer: You are wrong. If the appearance and memories are the same, then that is simply real.

At that Observer approaches Akagi to whisper.

Observer: So what is real to you? It will be a new ship, a great and powerful ship... well, what will your desired ship be? The only thing that matters to you is Amagi by your side.

[END OF KAGA'S MEMORY]

Kaga: So in the end... there is no place for me besides Sister Amagi... I haven't even been able to be a replacement, but I don't care anymore, my sister's wishes are my wishes too.

Kaga wakes up from her dream, then she starts drinking sake, Kaga's eyes are unfocused, it was obvious that she is under the effects of hypnosis by the sirens, now she is just a pawn of the sirens. .

TO BE CONTINUE.........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
59K 1.4K 39
In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea, the black hair along with her cat ears m...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...