Pick Your Poison

By olivefreenbecky

Freen is a teacher, Becky is a lawyer. Not too much angst, be warned there will be smut. I'm not a writer or... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (🔞)
9(🔞)
10(🔞)
11
12(🔞)
13(🔞)
14
15(🔞)
17(🔞)
18(🔞)
19(Pure Smut🔞)
20(🔞)

16(🔞)

1.2K 30 8
By olivefreenbecky

Becky POV

We go back to the cabin to get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. We both wear dresses, mine with small flowers, Freens just plain white with the hickey on full display, she looks so pretty. She's pretty and handsome and cute and sexy all at the same time, she's perfect, I love her so much.

We find a small Spanish restaurant with a terrace at the back that overlooks the sea and the sunset. We sit down next to each other, on the adjacent sides of the table, then look at the drinks menu. "Pick your poison then babe" I say with a smirk, "Hey, that's my line" she says with a pout, I lean and peck her lips. She smiles at me, "I'm gonna have a Long Island iced tea, but I'll assume you won't have that, you'll possibly go for a pornstar martini", I let out a chuckle. "Yeah, I think I will, but at least this time you know I'm not a pornstar" I say, smiling fondly at the memory of our first proper date, Freen leans in and whispers "Now I know you're better than a pornstar" just as the waiter comes to take our order.

We share a paella, Freen adds more spice to her portions, as we watch the sun set over the ocean. It's an incredibly romantic evening as we drink more cocktails and enjoying each others company, exactly how I imagined we would spend our holiday. We wander back to our cabin hand in hand, occasionally stopping to look at the view and kiss each other, both of us a little bit tipsy. "Thank you so much for booking this for us, Becbec. I'm not sure how I'll repay you but I'll try my best" Freen says as she unlocks the cabin door, "All you have to do is keep doing exactly what you're already doing. This is my way of showing you how much I love and appreciate you, all I ask in return is you keep loving me" I say, holding her hands and pulling her through the door.

"I'll always love you" she say, kicking the door shut and wrapping her hands around my neck, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. She directs me towards the couch throwing us both down onto it, our lips still connected, the way she controls both of our movements turns me on. She forces her tongue into my mouth, licking across the roof of my mouth, swallowing the moan that escapes my lips. After another few minutes, she finally pulls back, both of us breathless, "You look so pretty tonight, darling" she says, smoothing out my hair, "You look beautiful in that dress, but I must admit, I have thought about what it would look like on the floor" she smirks. Without even thinking, I reach down and pull my dress over my head and throw it on the floor, arousal clouding my thoughts.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
"It looks pretty good there too" she says, before pulling off her own dress. She has no bra on and I can see the marks I left earlier, it's making me more wet just thinking about how she let me devour her tits in the middle of the beach. I thread my hand into her hair and pull her down to kiss me, missing the closeness of her body, I arch my back as I feel her reach under me to pull my bra off. She discards of it somewhere in the room, lowering herself down, both of us moaning loudly as our nipples brush together, she latches onto my neck, nibbling and sucking the skin. She works her way lower, taking time to play with my boobs, then moves down my stomach, biting the waistband of my underwear before licking a stripe back up my stomach.

"I fucking love your abs" she says, I make a mental note to do more ab workouts, as she litters open mouth kisses across my stomach. "Move back" she instructs, holding my waist to guide me so that my back is resting on the arm of the sofa, she then moves down to settle between my legs. Nibbling on the skin above my hip bone, she slides her fingers under the waistband of my underwear, pressing a kiss on the fabric over my clit before pulling them down, I shiver at the feeling of the cold air against my wet heat. Freen hooks her arms under my legs, pulling them wider as she presses gentle kisses up the inside of my thighs, taking her time to reach my core. She licks the skin just to the side of my pussy before sucking a hickey, the anticipation is killing me, "Babe, please" I whine, threading my fingers in her hair and trying to direct her.

She finally relents, licking a slow stripe through the middle of my folds, I moan the second her tongue comes into contact with the sensitive skin. After repeating the motion a few times, she traces slow circles over my clit, looking up into my eyes, then wrapping her lips around the sensitive bundle of nerves. I cry out as she begins sucking my clit, still maintaining eye contact. I think this may be the best view in the world. Freens beautiful face between my legs, staring up at me with lust filled eyes, with her sexy lips wrapped around my clit. I can feel myself getting close to the edge but then she moves. I whine, my mind too foggy to formulate a sentence, her eyes still locked on mine she lowers her face and licks my... "Agh fuck!" I shout, "Is that okay?" I hear her ask. "Yes! That felt so fucking good!" I reply, unable to control my volume, she pushes my legs up so my knees are by my shoulders, holding them in place as she starts licking my asshole over and over, "Fuck I wanted to lick yours when I had you bent over, ahh fuck! But I didn't know if you'd li... shit" she cuts off my ramble by plunging two fingers into my pussy, moving them in and out in time with the strokes of her tongue.

I can feel my walls starting to flutter around her fingers, the pressure in my lower stomach building. I try to suppress my orgasm enjoying how good she is making me feel, but then I feel her thumb start rubbing back and fourth on my clit and her fingers curling inside me. I feel every muscle in my body tense up, then I snap, screaming Freens name as I cum. I feel her pull her fingers out of me, lapping up my juices as her thumb continues to work slowly on my clit until my muscles finally relax. I can feel her tongue still gently licking, but with minimal pressure until she finally crawls up my body and cuddles me.

"You came so much baby" she says, stroking my hair as she pulls me into her chest, "That was so hot, you made me feel so good" I say, breathlessly. "Was it okay that I licked your..." she hesitates, "Yes, definitely" I say, giggling a little bit, "Do you think we can umm... try the strap on?". She looks at me with an excited smile, "Can we? We don't have to if you're too tired, we can try it another time." How can I not love her? She's so considerate and always puts my needs above her own, "I'm not too tired, I really want to try it" without another word she jumps up off the couch, taking my hand and dragging me upstairs. She quickly finds the harness and the dildo and helps me put it on. It takes a couple of attempts but we get there eventually.

She pulls off her underwear and climbs onto the bed, dragging me with her, "Eating you out made me so wet, you're so fucking hot when you cum, so I don't think we need any lube" she says, I blush slightly as the reality of the situation hits me. Only a few months ago I was a virgin who was scared to have sex, and now here I am with a dildo strapped around my waist about to fuck my beautiful girlfriend, after I came all over her mouth. I feel my pulse quicken, excited and very horny again, I lean down and capture Freens lips, I can taste myself on her. "Ah" I hear as the dildo pokes her leg, I look down, taking it into my hand and run it through her folds a few times, lubricating it with her own arousal. I swirl the head around her clit a few times, making her hips buck up in anticipation. She made me wait so I'll make her wait.

I lean down, kissing her passionately, still rubbing the toy up and down, "Fuck Becky, please" she whimpers, I slide two of my fingers through her folds, gathering her arousal. Leaning back so I am sat on my knees, I take the dildo in my hand and slowly pump up and down, spreading her juices. I look up to see her watching intently, her mouth hung open, her eyes wide. Smirking, I crawl back over her, pressing a long kiss into her lips before taking the dildo in my hand once again and align it with her opening. Freen gasps as I slowly push into her, I stop when it's about half way in, giving her time to adjust before I slowly push it the rest of the way in. Her eyes are screwed shut, her breathing is ragged, I raise my hand up to stroke her hair and press a kiss on her forehead. After a few moments she takes a deep breath and opens her eyes, "You can move now, baby", so I slowly pull out of her, then back in at the same agonising pace.

She moans as I enter back into her, I can't help but stare as the dick moves in and out of her, this is so much better than I ever imagined it would be. After a few more slow thrusts, Freen starts rocking her hips up to meet my own, "Fuck Becky that feels so good" she cries out as I try and angle my thrusts. She scrapes her short nails down my back, reaching for my ass and squeezing it, urging me to move faster. Moaning from the pressure on my clit, I start to rock harder and faster into her, she throws her head back, I can feel her muscles tightening around the dick making it harder to thrust. "Agh Becky, faster!" She shouts, gripping the bed sheets with one hand, the other still on my butt, pulling me in closers. I move as hard and as fast as I can, every muscle in my body aching, I can feel the sweat dripping off my forehead. I trail my hand down her body and use two fingers to trace circles over her clit, making her scream, biting down on my shoulder and wrapping her legs around my back. "Cum for me, my darling" I rasp into her ear, licking the shell of it as I feel her body tense up, immediately responding to my words. "Ahh fuck Becky... Fuck!" She screams out as she flies over the edge, holding onto me tightly as her insides contract around the dildo. When her body finally relaxes, I slowly pull out of her, she whines at the loss of contact, I cuddle her tightly while she gets her breath back

Sitting up, I reach to pull off the harness, but I feel Freen grab my wrist to stop me, "Wait." She says, pressing a kiss onto my lips before shuffling so she is kneeling between my legs. Before I even realise what she is doing she lowers her head and licks a stripe from the base of the dildo all the way to the tip. I gasp, even though I know the dick is plastic, it seemed like I felt it. Smirking she takes the head into her mouth, holding eye contact with me, lowering her head down then coming back up and releasing the tip with a pop. I moan loudly, partly from the pressure on my clit and partly from just how sexy she looks right now, kneeling, leant forwards so I have a nice view of her ass, sucking her cum off my dick. I feel my inside clench around nothing, my hips buck searching for some relief.

"You like it when I suck your dick?" She asks, faking innocence, all I can do is grunt and nod in response, she smirks again before taking the dick in her hand and lowering her mouth back down to it. Swirling her tongue around the tip, she starts pumping her hand up and down, making the harness rub back and forth over my clit. "Shit Freen, that feels so good babe!" I cry out, she wraps her lips around it again, this time bobbing her head up and down while pumping her hand up and down the base. My hips buck up, forcing the dick further into her mouth, I'm about to apologise when I hear her moan and continue bobbing her head. That's enough to throw me over the edge, I moan loudly as I cum, she slows down slightly, helping me ride out my orgasm, my legs shaking around her. She releases the dildo with a pop, helping me slide out of the harness before we cuddle up together under the sheets, both exhausted.

"That was amazing babe" she says, after a few minutes of quiet us both trying to process the events of the evening, "How did you know what to do with it so well?" She asks. I blush a bit, "Well I told you I read some stuff and... some of my favourite things to read were with strap ons so I just kinda applied what I read", she just hums and nods in response, pressing a kiss onto my lips. "How did you know... that would make me... feel good?" I ask, she looks at me smirking slightly, "Well I've also read some stuff so when we bought it all, I made sure to get a harness that had the fabric that would stimulate you. So I had a feeling it would be good for you. Also I just really wanted to suck it" she explains, her cheeks flushing pink. I stop and think for a minute, "So you like um... giving blow jobs?" I feel a bit nervous asking this, all I can offer her is a fake dick, what if that isn't enough?

"No, I never have before. My first boyfriend would make me give him one and I always hated it, then I just refused with Chris which pissed him off", I frown "I'm sorry you had to deal with that, you definitely wanted to do it tonight didn't you?" I ask, I don't think I did anything to make her feel like she had to, she traces her thumb over my eyebrow, "Stop looking so worried, I really wanted to tonight. I'm not sure why, but when I saw you sit back I just suddenly really wanted to suck it and I definitely enjoyed it" I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm just so sorry you had to deal with such shitty people, it must have been awful" I say hugging her tightly,

"It was pretty horrible, with both of them it was like I had absolutely no control, so I was a bit scared to get into a relationship after those two because I was afraid of not having any control. I'm my mind, if I wasn't with anyone, I was always in control. That one girl I hooked up with was a bit of a pillow princess, but I didn't really give her any choice, I didn't even take off my underwear because I was scared to let go." She lets out a long sigh, "But then I met you and it felt so different, something about you just made me feel so comfortable. Even before I knew you were a virgin, I wasn't afraid of being vulnerable with you, I was excited by the thought of us being intimate. But then it kind of flipped and I got scared that I would be like them and make you feel uncomfortable which that was a whole mess itself" she says with a slight chuckle.

"It wasn't a mess, it's one of the things I love about you. You care about me so much, it made me feel safe that you were so concerned about making me uncomfortable, obviously I hate the reasons behind that worry and I hate that it was stressing you out. But even earlier today, you... ate me out and even though you were massively turned on, you were more than happy to stop if I wanted to" she nuzzles into me, inhaling deeply. "Thank you. I know you probably don't want to hear about my ex's" she laughs, "Well it's something that happened in your life, so if you want to talk about it, then I'm more than happy to listen. I wish they never happened but not necessarily because I'm jealous" I say, as I stroke her hair. "I love you so much" she whispers, holding me even tighter, "I love you so much as well" I reply, settling into a comfortable silence as we drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
53.7K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
6.5K 411 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
293K 8.4K 76
*****Disclaimer **** this is a fan fiction... real charecters and people are not involved with any of this story. I wrote this story from imaginatio...