Illusion of Love

By ShuKurenai2009

This story is about a married couple and their falling relation. It contains --- • Angst • Jealousy ... More

Trailer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13

Part 12

75 11 22
By ShuKurenai2009

Y/n: M-My baby...N-No. It can't happen!!

She started blabbering things like a mad woman.

Shu : Y-Y/n...

Shu tried to touch her but she yanked his hands off.

Y/n: NO!!! YOU ALL ARE LYING!! MY BABY IS ALIVE!!! H-He didn't d-d-die...H-He d-didn'...He can't l-leave his m-mama...He can't!!!

Y/n started running as she realized everything. Shu also ran behind her.

Shu : Y/N!! STOP!!

She was running continuously. She herself didn't know where she was going. She just kept running on the busy road like crazy.

Shu : Y/N!!! STOP PLEASE!! YOU WILL HURT!!!

He was also following her. But suddenly she got lost in the crowd. Shu started finding her. After minutes, he found her standing on a bridge ready to jump off.

Shu : Y/NNNN!!!!!!

He yelled and pulled her down making them fall on their knees.

Shu : WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??!!

Y/n: I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!! I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!

Shu : JUST SHUT UP!! You only cared about Joon?!!! Don't you care about me a little?!!! I will die without you!! P-Please don't do that ever Y/nnah!!! I-I love you!!

They both cried till now. Y/n hugged Shu while crying on his chest.

Shu : W-We will go through this together....

Y/n : S-Shu..my Joon.

Shu : D-Don't cry. Our baby will be sad if he/she saw their mama crying. L-Look god snatched Joon from us but he gave another Joon which is in your womb. We-–Y-Y/n?!

Shu patted her cheeks as she blanked out. He quickly picked her up and rushed to the hospital.

Shu : Y-Y/n..please don't leave me. I-I can't afford to lose you...

__________________________________

A/n : Anyone want a sad ending? I am planning to...

Let me know what type of ending you guys preferred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 336 12
"But there are things that come before your book, no?"
1.5K 112 16
Me and my Bff's convo 😘
315 42 6
About me, my life, story updates and many more. 》Written by @Shukurenai2009 》Cover by me
9.4K 299 12
Rukmini is Vidarbha's princess and most beloved child of her father King Bhishmaka and mother Mahadevi. From the time she saw Krishna of Dwarka, she...