Re:Cursed

By darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... More

Prologue
BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
We Are Here To Bargain
No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
WHY ME??!!
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)
The Sword Demon

The Royal Selection Begins

1.5K 78 37
By darkknight5844

Y/N: ...Wow.

Zarestia: This really is a huge castle.

Y/N, Zarestia and Adelheid are standing in front of the Royal Castle.

The place where the meeting will be held.

Adelheid: Y/N I can understand Zarestia reaction but this isn't the first time you are seeing this castle.

Y/N gets embarrassed a bit.

Y/N:I know its just that I could never get used to this castle, Not anytime soon.

Adelheid hums understanding Y/N.

Adelheid: Y/N, Zarestia we should get in, Felt-sama shall be introduced when the royal meeting will be started.

Y/N and Zarestia nods their head, The trio then enter the castle, After few minutes they enter the Royal Throne Room.

As the door opens many knights and mages turns back only to see the Sword Saint, Y/N and Zarestia, Only few knights recognized Y/N.

Two of the Dragon Priestess recognized him to.

Emilia: Y/N?.

Y/N then turn his head towards the voice seeing Emilia surprised seeing, He then also feels stare of a certain greedy merchant.

Y/N: Hello there.

Emilia: Y/N how did you get here and what are you doing here?.

Y/N: I am here with Adel and about what am I doing here you will know that soon so just wait ,ok?.

Emilia: O-Ok.

Y/N: Ok, now then *Turns his head to his right* Do you want ask something miss Hoshin?.

The woman- No, Anastasia Hoshin just giggles a bit, behind her was the green haired Valkyrie Crush Karsten.

This is Anastasia Hoshin, One of The Dragon Priestess, Owner of the Hoshin Company and The Contractor Of the Artificial Spirit Echidna/Dona.

And this is Crush Karsten, The Green Valkyrie, The Matriarch of House Karsten and One Of The Dragon Priestess.

Anastasia: Its nothing I wasn't expecting to meet the contractor of the great spirit, Zarestia.

Everyone present in The Throne Room were shocked when they found out that the white haired girl was The Great Spirit Of Murder and the boy was her contractor.

Y/N seeing everyone reaction looks back at Anastasia.

She just winked at him.

Y/N:'....THIS FOX'.

Yep Y/N was pissed he wanted to keep it a secret...Well at least a little longer.

Y/N then takes deep breaths and then calms himself down.

Y/N: Lady Anastasia, my apology but I will have to back and stand near to my companion.

Y/N didn't even wait for her response as he literally ran towards Adelheid.  

Adelheid: Guess your secret is out now...Well it was just a matter of time before everyone found out.

Y/N just sighs at Adelheid.

???: Nya so you are Y/Nya.

Suddenly someone hugs Y/N from behind, Y/N immediately recognizes the voice. 

Y/N: Hey you shouldn't hug someone with looks like that someone might misunderstand...Felix.

Felix: Inpawsible, Felix has been been discovered so quickly? How did you nyawit?.

Y/N then turns back now seeing the catgir-CATBOY.

This is Felix Argyle, His nickname is Ferris, Knight of Crush Karsten and The One who holds the Title of Blue.

But to us anime lovers we know him as, TRAP.

Julius: You shouldn't tease others like that Felix.

Felix: HMHP Buzz kill.

Y/N sighs he then puts his hand forward.

Y/N: I think we three haven't have proper introduction, I am Y/N Okkotsu.

Felix then shakes Y/N's hand.

Y/N:' Copy'.

Yes, Y/N just introduced himself so he can copy their Divine Protection. Y/N was literally crying yesterday when he remembered Julius had a Divine Protection and he forgot it to Copy it. Y/N copies Felix Divine Protection Of Water.

Y/N:' Divine Protection Of Water'

Felix: I am Felix Argyle.

Y/N then lets goes of Felix hand and then forward it towards Julius, He then shakes Y/N's hand.

Y/N:' Copy'.

Julius: I am Julius Juukulius.

Y/N:' Divine Protection Of Gathering Spirits'. 

And just like that Y/N copied two Divine Protections in is Arsenal.

The squad then started to chat each other and Zarestia just stand there quietly looking around, After a while they hear the door opening they all turn their head towards it...Only to see Subaru, Al and Priscilla entering the room.

Emilia: Subaru?.

Emilia then rushes to Subaru.

Subaru: Emilia...

Emilia:* Angry* Why!? why are you here, Subaru!?

Subaru: *Startled* That would take a long time to explain...

Emilia: Didn't I ask you to wait for me?.

Priscilla seeing Emilia's reaction smirks a bit she then hugs Subaru from back.

Priscilla:  What is it? did something happen between you and my servant, Halfwit?. 

Subaru:*Blushes* W-What?!, Stop Emilia will misunderstand!.

Priscilla: I allow you to come closer to me.

their conversation was then interrupted by the Arrival of a certain clown.

This is Roswaal L Mathers, Lugunica Court Mage, Sponsor of Emilia , The Simp of The Witch Of Greed and Originally know as Roswall A Mathers

(Dark: Geez that's to many introduction but we got more so get ready.)

Roswaal: Well-Well, I must apologize about our servant's behaviour, Priscilla-sama. I'm grateful that you picked him up after he became lost. 

Priscilla: So you're here, You the head of Frauds *Smirks* I did pick up this peasant but is there any proof that he is your servant.

Roswaal: Of course there is my family crest should be embroidered on the inside of his uniform.

Subaru then lifts his jacket, Seeing the crest embroidered inside the jacket. Priscilla gets annoyed seeing this.

Subaru: He's right I didn't notice.

Priscilla:... *Closes left eye* What a petty trick, Oh well I was already able to have some fun on the way here. 

Emilia: Why are you here, Subaru? Didn't I tell you to be good and wait for me?.

Subaru: Emilia I-.

Marcos: Everyone in attendance! The members of wise man will now enter. 

Subaru: The wise man... They're the people that been running the kingdom after the kings death right?

Roswaal: Yes, The head representative of the wise man is Miklotov-sama *Turns to Emilia* Emilia-sama please return to the centre, You to Priscilla-sama.

Priscilla: Hmph... I would've done it myself.

Subaru:* Confused* What, should I do Roschi?

Before Roswaal could answer someone else Interrupts him.

Y/N: You could line line up with us over there *Pointing the finger at Knights* you to Al *Turns to Al*.

Emilia: Wait a moment, Y/N?!.

Subaru was surprised to Y/N.

Subaru: Y/N! what are you doing here?!.

Y/N: Well I am here with Adel but by looking at Emilia's reaction you probably came here without telling her or not listening to her.

Subaru the rubs back of head.

Subaru: Yeah, but-

Y/N: You can explain later the show is about to start its better that we line up *Turns to Emilia* Don't worry I will make sure he doesn't get in any trouble' But doing that will surely get me in trouble'.

Emilia Looked at Y/N then at Subaru.

Emilia: I want you to explain everything to me later!

Subaru: I-I got it.

Both the Priestess then walks to the centre, Al turns back to the trio.

Al: Lets head on over ourself.

Y/N , Subaru: Right!.

While they were busy with their conversation Roswaal was staring at Subaru.

Roswaal:' To think he really came all the way here... He really a interesting child but-'.

Roswaal then looks at Y/N, He was confused there was nothing about Y/N in his Book Of Wisdom, This was the first time that this ever happened and...His instincts were screaming at him to stay away from him. At that moment only a single thought arrived in his head.

Roswaal: ' Anomaly'. 

.

.

.

.

Y/N, Subaru and Al then lined up with the knights.

Subaru: Those are the Priestess  participating in the Royal Selection. The candidate of the future ruler?.

Y/N: Yep, That's right Subaru.

Adelheid: So, you came after all, Subaru.

Subaru then turns back.

Adelheid: When I heard Emilia-sama will be here, I suspected I would see you here to.

Subaru: Am I that easy to ready.

Y/N , Adelheid: Yes.

Subaru just grows in pain.

Felix: Hiya, Subaru-kyun.

Subaru: Ferris... You are a member of Royal Guards?!.

Adelheid: Oh, You know him?

Subaru: Yea- Wait a min HIM?!.

Adelheid: Yes, Despite his appearance he is a male.

Subaru then looks at Felix from top to bottom.

Subaru: If you are a guy what's the point of having these looks and even the cat ears?.

Y/N: Its not his fault he was born like that...And you are the one who thought that he was a she.

Felix: See, Its not my fault you made the wrong assumption Subaru-kyun.

Al: You are pretty well known 

Subaru:*Smug* I guess so

Subaru's expression changes when he sees Julius 

Adelheid: Subaru, What's the matter?.

Subaru: In my hometown we have a custom to make a face like this when we spot a love rival.

Y/N: Shush, Its going to start.

Subaru: Bu-.

Y/N: Shush.

Adelheid just giggles at their antics. 

Marcos: Now, If I may be so forward, I Marcos leader of imperial knights, will direct today's proceedings. It all happened about half a year ago, when members of the royal family starting with the king-.

Marcos was interrupted by Anastasia.

Anastasia: Listen, I know what you wanna talk up a good show here, but I'm busy, y'know. As we say in Kararagi, "Time is money". If you're gonna repeat what we already know, Then why did y'all even gather us here?.

Subaru was surprised by the way she spoke.

Subaru: Wait, The kansai dialect? Are you kidding me?.

Al: Evidently, everyone in western Kararagi talks that way.

Y/N: Yeah, Even I was surprised when I went there. That place looks like a copy of japan in sengoku era.

Subaru: Is that so- Wait when did you go there?.

Y/N: Two months ago, went there for some work.

Subaru: Oh ok.

Back to the Candidates.

Crusch nods agreeing with what Anastasia said.

Crusch: I agree.

Miklotov: Crusch-sama, Should the head of the Karsten family say such a thing?.

Crusch: It is important to observe formality but it is also a fact that our time is limited. It would be wise to immediately inform us why we are here. Naturally I do have a general idea.

Miklotov: You already know the purpose of the meeting?.

Y/N:' This is going to be funny'.

Crusch:*Smug* Yes, Lord Miklotov. For a drinking party, correct?. One day, we will face each other as rivals, But by sharing the drinks at same table, We will learn more about one another.

Miklotov: No, That is not correct.

Crusch: Huh,*Turns to Felix* Felix this isn't what you told me.

Felix: Oh, come on. All I said was ," Maybe it'll be a drinking party."

Crusch: I see. I jumped to conclusions.*Turns to Miklotov* Forgive me. Allow me to retract everything I just said. 

Even after all that Anastasia didn't back down.

Anastasia: Hey, Now! Even if she backed down, my opinion ain't gonna change. No need to explain the Royal Selection now. We already know, Right?.

Emilia: I think we should hear the-. 

Before she could complete Anastasia rudely interrupts.

Anastasia: Sorry, but I wasn't asking for your opinion. 

Seeing Anastasia attitude towards Emilia pissed Subaru.

Subaru: Why you!-.

Seeing that Subaru was going to explode Al and Y/N raise there hand and shout.

Al , Y/N: Hey!

Both then look at each other. Y/N then singles Al to continue.

Al: I don't know what's up with the Royal Selection, so I'd kinda like to hear the rest.

Miklotov: *Turns to Priscilla* Priscilla-sama, I'm told this man is your knight. Have you explained the selection to him?.

Priscilla: Whether I have or not, you men will still ramble on about it, yes?, Continue Marcos.

Marcos: Then, The reason we gathered you who are qualified to be the Dragon's Priestess is because a new prophecy has been engraved in the Dragon Stone. It says," From the five capable of becoming the nation's new leader, Choose one Priestess to enter into a covenant with the Dragon.

Subaru:*Confused* Five?.

Y/N: Yes, five.

Adelheid then continues.

Adelheid: Currently, there are only four candidates.

Y/N: The Royal Selection hadn't even begin yet.

Adelheid: But today...

Y/N , Adelheid: History is set in motion.

Subaru was awed by the sync these to had. He was starting to think that they actually practiced this to just surprise him. Both Y/N and Adelheid looked at each other, Y/N showed a small grin while Adelheid showed a one eye smile.

At that moment, Miklotov called Adelheid.

Miklotov: Knight Adelheid van astrea, Come forward.

Adelheid: Yes sir.

Adelheid then walks to centre.

Subaru: Huh...* Turns to Y/N* What was that?.

Y/N Just grins and say.

Y/N:*Grins* Wait and watch Subaru, The real show is about to start.

they then look back to Adelheid.

Adelheid: Honored members of the council of wise men. I, Adelheid van astrea of the Imperial knights, Would like to announce the completion of my mission. The Dragon Priestess, The Fifth and the Final candidate for the Throne has be located. 

Except of Y/N everyone else were shocked, They were all looking all around to see the fifth candidate. Suddenly the door to Throne room opens.

Adelheid: The one, I myself, revere as queen...

Adelheid: Her name is Felt-sama.

Subaru was surprised seeing Felt, He then looks at Y/N lost of words, Y/N just grins and says.

Y/N:*Grins* Well let The Royal Selections Begins.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

So guys the Royal Selection has officially begin. Felt has made her entry, all the other candidates have been introduced. We got two Divine Protections And both of them are useful. I would have to change the property of both of the Divine Protections since we can't use magic.

I would like it if you could give your suggestion on what the ability should be?. 

Well Y/N will probably make sure that Subaru doesn't screw up to save him from any problem but the question is whether will we get in any trouble?.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,

See you guys in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.7K 30
It has been roughly almost two years since Subaru had been transported to another world, and roughly around six months since his return from Vollachi...
12.9K 288 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
2.1K 64 15
[666] gave him two choices: End the world or Become the last Devil. However, why did the sacrificial choice seem wrong? Why did he have to be alone t...
110K 2.8K 42
Y/N L/N ... This impulsive child was sent to Re:Zero, with the powers of the Ten Commandments from the anime, Seven Deadly Sins. I don't own anything...