WRONG MARRIAGE

By ClaraHart987

Dunk Natachai- a person who makes others say the word "beautiful". His family owes a huge amount of money. Du... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4 πŸ”ž
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9 πŸ”ž
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28 πŸ”ž
CH - 29
CH - 31
CH - 32
CH - 33
CH - 34
CH - 35
CH - 36
CH - 37
CH - 38
CH - 39
CH 40

CH - 30

1.8K 79 27
By ClaraHart987

If i use (***) that means someone is getting a slap or a beating.

Enjoy reading

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dunk woke up unable to move. On one side is a baby clinging tightly to him. On one side, Joong squeezed his waist tightly and hugged him. Dunk was in the middle position, being forced to turn around and having difficulty turning around. Annoyed, he slapped Joong's hand hard, startling him awake.

"Dunkkkk....Why did you hit me? "

Dunk was angry and looked at him.

"Because of you I cant move. "

Dunk removed his hand and turned towards Jayd hugging the baby and continuing to sleep.

"Dunk...Turn around to me "

Dunk ignored Joong, still holding the baby tightly and continuing to sleep. A strong force turned his whole body around. Joong successfully locked Dunk in his arms.

"What are you doing joong ? Jayd is here"

Dunk tried to push Joong away but ended up being squeezed even tighter.

"Your husband is right next to you and you dare hug "another guy"."

***

Joong Archen received a slap from Dunk  for very stupid reason

"That other guy" was created by you Mr. Joong Archen "

Joong knows it, but still he is jealous.

"No way. I can only hug you."

Dunk sighed helplessly moved on to another topic. But the controversy never ends.

"Why don't you go? "

"But I dont want to "

Knew it...his staff must also be very helpless. Because there is a boss who is quite "unstable".

" Dunk help me tie my necktie "

Dunk knelt on the bed and gently tied the tie for Joong without paying attention. The "opportunist" was tightening his grip on his waist, little by little, taking advantage of the opportunity to slide his hand into his shirt and rub everything covered by the thin layer of fabric.

"Get your hands off me....immediately..."

Dunk lightly glared at him, the person who went from rubbing his waist to the same action but below his soft buttocks.

"Wife...can we "do" a little bit and then I can go to work? What do you say "

***

This slap is more painful than the one before.

"Go to work now....Is that all you can think of in your head?"

It seemed like a slap was useless to Joong, his face was still the same - as if he wanted to eat him alive.

"I only have "your" image in my head, nothing else. "

***

Another slap on both sides of the face. Dunk angrily pushed him away and lay down, hugging Jayd to sleep.

"Then don't come home tonight. "

Joong knew Dunk was angry but still tried to joke, no matter what, he couldn't comfort him.

"Dunk aren't you afraid that I have someone else? "

Dunk did not answer but instead his whole body trembled. Joong was so panicked that he turned Dunk around and saw the tear-stained face him.

"Dunk I'm sorry....I'm sorry wife, I'm just kidding....I don't have anyone I love you the most.

Dunk angrily bit one of his hands so hard that Joong was in pain but did not dare to scream or push him away.

"You are a jerk.... I knew it right away....Sniff....You're bored of me....Sniff....right..."

That's the price to pay for that joke.

"You have someonelse right....You don't love me, so why do you have to look for me everywhere, why do you have to convince me to be with you? "

"God....dunk please don't Cry...I'm just joking with you like that. Don't be angry with me....you know right how much I love you "

Dunk smiled softly, lightly hit Joong on the shoulder and hugged him.

"Smooth-tongued. No wonder there are so many people pursuing you " dunk said in a low voice

Joong happily accepted a hug from Dunk, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Even thought many people pursue me, but my wife is only you... "

"Daddy..."

It didn't take more than a second for Joong to be pushed away from Dunk and fall onto the bed. It was as if it was his unconditional reflex. Dunk shyly looked at Jayd who was squinting his eyes awake.

"Baby....When did you wake up...?"

"Jayd just woke up. Pa Does Jayd have to go to school? "

Dunk picked up the baby and responded.

"Yes baby...Has Jayd gotten used to the new school yet? "

Jayd shook his head.

"Jayd is unfamiliar here...At his old school, Jayd only played with his friend Vlad (Aunt Arin's nephew ) Without him, there would be no one to play with Jayd."

Dunk looked at Joong and then turned to comfort the baby.

"Jayd good boy... It's because you haven't tried to speak to them yet. I remember when you first met your friend Vlad, you were the one who spoke first because he was quite quiet. You did it, right? He became Jayd's close friend. Even though you have never been close to anyone before

Joong next to him also spoke up.

" that's right, Jayd. Making new friends is really not difficult at all. You just need to treat your friends well and actively talk to everyone. After a while, you will get used to it.

Jayd nodded.

"Okayy "

Joong patted Jayd's little head and then went to work. Dunk prepared Jayd for school.

The couple's life was still extremely happy until something happened.

Joong is discussing business with his female partner...a very beautiful and attractive girl. Unfortunately, joong probably don't know how completely infatuated that girl was. She also deliberately wore a tight dress, revealing her round, bright white breasts. Something that can make a man "vomit blood" instantly. But for Joong, he has no impression at all with such women. So being a little more sexy will only make it "ridiculous" in his eyes.

But for Dunk it's the opposite. Just the smallest thing like the sleeve of an oversized T-shirt slipping down, revealing a white shoulder, was enough for Joomg to crush him and eat him up.

Dunk did not knock on the door but stepped inside as usual. Before his eyes was a young girl with a "ridiculous" outfit on. Even looking at Joong with those eyes. He saw that womean's.....It seems like it wanted to swallow his husband.

"When did you come "

Joong still couldn't see through the world so he innocently asked Dunk

"Just arrived"

That kind of empty talk without sulking was enough to know that dunk was annoyed. But this guy joong still doesn't realize it.

Dunk rolled his eyes and glared at Joong then went inside and sat across from that girl.

"Jane let me introduce you to Dunk...."

"I am Joong's wife...."

Dunk interrupted Joong's words. It's a saying but has two meanings. It's both an introduction and a warning indicating don't touch my husband.

"Hi.... I'm Jane, Joong's partner."

Jane glanced at Dunk slightly, with a bit of disdain on her face, then turned to Joong to talk.

Dunk witnessed all of Jane's actions. No matter how stupid it was, it was easy to see that Jane was trying to close the gap between the two of them. Then they intentionally made eye contact. Oh great... So Dunk is invisible?

Since when does a third person have the right to be close to another person's husband while their wife is present?

The two finally finished discussing. Joong still happily shaked hands and said goodbye to Jane, but

"Miss jane can I advice you about something ?"

Dunk held back.

"I think you're probably smart enough to understand that wearing such tight clothes to work is very impolite. Employees will evaluate your working style when they look at you. Moreover, Joong is a married man, so I hope she keeps a little distance. It's not good at all to do this to a married man "

Dunk bluntly said what he thought. It made Jane so embarrassed that she cried, but she still tried to hold back and quickly walked out.

"Oh...o...ok "

Joong, who has been witnessing their conversation for a while now, couldn't help but feel admiration. Hit that girl straight into her psychology. So next time one thing is for sure: even if you have money, you won't dare to dress and behave like that again. Joong went to hug Dunk the person who had not shown any emotion until now.

"Wife....i miss you to death"

Dunk mercilessly pushed Joong away.

"Stay away from me"

His little cat is really irritable. But it's okay not to be angry.

"Why are you mad at me? It's her own initiative. Do you think I'm paying attention to her?"

"Can you try to see if you can sit here at this hour? "

"So why are you bothering me? Or... are you jealous "

***

Joong hugged the cheek Dunk slapped, his 5 fingers still intact. Beating for making him feel and jealous and teasing him

"You're a traitor... Sniff....You're bored of me, right?... Sniff.... I know right away"

Joong was startled when he heard his sobs. He quickly hugged Dunk, rubbing his back like a child.

"Wife....I am not...and I really didn't do anything. "

Dunk bit Joong's shoulder hard. Even though Joong was in pain, he didn't dare to scream or push Dunk away.

"I forgive you but If I see you with another girl....You'll die for sure "

Dunk stood up and was about to leave when a strong force pulled him back. Dunk lost his momentum and fell into Joong's lap.

"Why should I be with another girl when my wife is much more beautiful and attractive "

Dunk pushed Joong away as he pressed closer and closer to him.

"What are you doing joong ?"

The more Dunk tried to push away, the tighter Joong tightened his hold on him.

"Let's not work anymore and make love...okay wifey ?"

***

Another slap felt on joong's cheek

"Don't you dare think about something like that? Do you know where this is? I don't understand why I got involved with a pervert like you "

After being slapped, Joong held Dunk's hand tightly, pushed Dunk's whole body down on the chair, pressed him close, and whispered softly into his ear.

"But you still love this pervert "

Not letting Dunk resist, Joong pressed his lips firmly against his. Dunk refused to open his lips, forcing him to use his final move. Biting lightly on his lower lip, Dunk was startled and opened his lips.

Dunk couldn't beat this pervert to death and bit his lip hard.

"That hurts, wife...."

And the end of Dunk's stubbornness was lying flat on the sofa in his oofice room. The body was covered in bite marks as well as purple-red kiss marks. Lips were tormented and swollen, looking at the other person warmly.

"You damn pervert..."

"Dunk there are no decent perverts. If it were kind, it wouldn't be a pervert, right"

Dunk grabbed the pillow and aimed it straight at his face, but it wasn't that easy. Joong held the pillow tightly as it was about to land directly on his face.

"Wife...I'm sorry...."

"Shut up "

As soon as Dunk's words ended, Joong pursed his lips tightly. Even if it were his father, he wouldn't dare say another word.

Dunk was so angry that he stood up and wanted to go home, but unfortunately...he couldn't walk normally. So before he could stand up, he fell back on the chair. His already sore butt hurt even more, making Dunk scream.

"Aaaaaaaa......you bastard Joong Archen..."

Even though the room is soundproof, you can definitely hear him screaming from outside. Dunk angrily lay face down on the pillow and punched the sofa cushion repeatedly.

Joong looked at his angry behavior and laughed, quickly went to remove the little cat from the pillow, otherwise he would suffocate.

"Why is my wife so cute when he's angry? I'm sorry. Because I love you so much I can't help it but to do with you"

Dunk bit his hand hard to relieve his anger. Even though Joong was in pain, he didn't dare say anything and let him vent his anger. After biting joong, he left clear teeth marks that he even had to respect.
How can he leave such clear tooth marks?

"Are you no longer angry with me?"

After Dunk finished being angry, he had nothing left to be angry about, but he still wanted this man to pamper him, so he turned to clinging to him like an octopus, resting his head on his toned chest muscles.

"You are lucky this time, that I am not angry anymore "

Joong smiled softly and kissed the top of his head. This little cat is always so easy to coax. He stood up and walked to the desk, accompanied by the octopus clinging to him that had not yet completely let go. Joong worked with one hand and and rubbed his back with the other to help him sleep. It wasn't long before I heard the steady breathing of my lover. Dunk always knows how to make Joong fall in love.

--------------------

Dunk was startled awake when a hand gently pinched the side of his waist.

"Auuu...That hurts..."

Joong smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, his voice soft.

"You've had enough sleep.... Sleeping too much will cause headaches. Let go home now "

Dunk nodded but still hugged him and refused to let go. Joong didn't feel any trouble and just carried the little octopus down to the company's parking garage before the surprised eyes of many employees. They admired their director so sweet when in love? Gentle, rich, handsome, loves his wife. Exactly the family's ideal man.

"This weekend, we both go to Chiang Mai, wife"

Dunk nodded slightly but then refused.

"Why the two of us? Where are you going to throw my child away?"

Joong looked at Dunk with extremely...helpless eyes. Saying the word "throw away" is so heavy.

"The boy still has grandparents. Don't you see that my parents love Jayd very much?"

Dunk slightly curled his lips and looked at him

"But The boy is not very familiar with his grandparents. I'm afraid he won't accept it. "

Jong reached out to gently pat his head, his voice firm.

"The baby will get used to it. Don't worry. Before, it didn't take me and jayd too much time to get close to each other. Don't you remember that boy accepted me as his father after just one meeting "

Dunk looked at him contemptuously.

"What's the point of an opportunist like you? The boy is not like you at all "

"My wife doesn't believe me at all.... I said it will be okay "

Dunk was tired of Joong's stubbornness and nodded in agreement.

"Alright...I trust you."

-----------------

As soon as Dunk got home, jayd was bathed by the maid. The baby ran quickly to hug him.

"Pa... Today Jayd made many friends. Everyone says Happy is cute."

Dunk smiled as he looked at his son happily showing off his achievements and was also happy. His fear finally ended. jayd can now integrate into the new environment.

"I am proud of you baby... My baby is very talented. So where do you want to go this weekend? "

When Joong heard this, he was startled and looked at Dunk. Are you planning on bringing this lizard along to block my nose? Oh my God...It's too bad, my wife

Jayd held his chin and pretended to think, then quickly made a decision.

"Jayd wants to go to grandparent's house"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 3K 38
Joong, the alpha heir of Guntithanon clan hires Dunk, a rogue omega that stays in the Tangsakyuen compound as his personal bodyguard. A journey where...
33.2K 1.7K 25
Dunk and Joong are childhood best friends. They have known each other their whole life. Right now they are in college. Things starts to get complicat...
15.7K 786 18
Joong and Pond were surprised to find Dunk who had been missing for a century. Pond was tasked by Joong to bring him back. Pond wondered how he is ab...
35.8K 1.8K 36
"Fates Interwined" unfolds the complex love stories of three couples. Joong and Dunk's relationship evolves from enemies to lovers as they navigate p...