Adore Me || Warnette Oneshots

By linguinerosaline

adore me. oneshots about juliette ferrars x aaron warner! each chapter will be a new adventure for them - ran... More

00 - welcome + requests!
01 - bad idea, right?
02 - the equation of late night cuddles and late night work
04 - nightmares and lavender tea
05 - threads of regret

03 - your casual sunday dinner

797 13 28
By linguinerosaline

prompt.

╰┈➤ ❝ [whilst having one of their weekly sunday dinners with kenji and nazeera, warner simply cannot wait the rest of the night to have fun with his love, juliette.] ❞

warnings: EXTREMELY nsfw sexual content and mature themes.

PLEASE READ: this isn't a oneshot, just a collection of my 3 chapter story i've posted on a separate story here and also on ao3. hope u enjoy!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

WARNER'S POV.

Sunday. The day of supposed rest. I would claim this as true for it not being the weekly dinners I'm forced to have with Kishimoto and Nazeera. I'm still in disbelief of the persuasiveness Juliette has on me, but I'm not complaining. I would do anything and everything for her and although I don't enjoy Kenji's presence, Juliette seems to be quite fond of the man-child and seeing her happy is my one priority.

Tonight, we are heading to their place for dinner. Every other week we host the meal, but Kishimoto insisted he hosted this week's as he's supposedly been "learning how to cook". Based on this, I fear one of us is going to get food poisoning tonight.

"Aaron, love, do I look nice?" Juliette called from our bathroom, disrupting me from additional disturbing thoughts.

I stared at her, wide-eyed, as she walked through the door connecting to our room, in a stunning, skin-tight, white crystal dress.

The dress hugged her curves graciously, showing a generous amount of cleavage and thighs, making it hard for me not to drop down to my knees and worship every part of her. I made a mental note to give a personal thanks to the designer and purchase the rest of the collection later on.

I eyed her from head to toe, taking in the most beautiful woman I have ever seen knowing she was mine, and I was hers.

I noticed the smile she had on her face as she stared at me with affection and I melted into a state of warmth, aware she was the only person who could do this to me. To make me so vulnerable and safe in a world so scary.

"I think," I started while slowly approaching her until I towered her height, enclosing her in a wall "you look absolutely delicious, my love."

The slight height difference forces her to look up at me and even if you weren't nearby us, you could tell the rosy blush forming on Juliette's face.

"I-.. Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself, I suppose." She grinned teasingly, her blue-green eyes shimmering even in complete darkness. God, I just wanted to make passionate love with her tonight, but those plans were long gone.. Unless.

I bent down to kiss her, slowly and sincerely, seeing her eyes widen before returning to that angelic look I know. Almost on instinct, her hands drifted to the back of my neck, pulling us closer leaving almost no distance but our clothes.

"God, you even taste delicious." I murmured against her mouth, hearing a soft sigh develop from her lips. I took that as a chance to slide my tongue in relishing that sweet flavour I love, capturing her moans with my mouth.

I moved down to her jaw, trailing kisses to her neck. Biting and nibbling that soft delicate skin. She let out a series of unsteady breaths and whispers of my name, leaving her tongue ever so quietly. Before I could claim her mouth again, the sounds of ringing came from Juliette's purse.

I groaned knowing we were probably late to the dinner and awaiting a lecture once we arrive, hearing a chuckle come from Juliette as she gathered her purse and phone.

"J, I swear to God if your having sex right now I'm going to let Naz kill you both," Kishimoto whisper-shouted. I laughed silently as I saw Juliette's jaw drop, watching another layer of heat and blush form onto her beautiful face.

There was a long pause before Kenji continued. "I spent a very concerning amount of time trying to cook dinner for everyone - and Nazeera is threatening me that I can't do anything right so please, for the love of everything good, get your ass here right now!" I flinched at the foul use of language, knowing I'd lecture him later for giving my Juliette such a warning. "Wait- Don't tell Warner I said that. Anyways, see you soon- Wait scratch that, see you right now, and tell Warner I love him!" and with that he ended the call.

Juliette giggled. "Don't get so angry yet, the dinner hasn't even started, darling." I sighed giving her a peck on the forehead, letting her head fall to my chest as I hugged her against my chest, instinctively wrapping my arms around her small frame. "I'll try my hardest for you, I love you."

"Thank you Aaron. I love you more than you could ever know." she kissed me gently.

"Impossible. I love you most, my Juliette."

This was going to be a long night.

End of Chapter 1.

WARNER'S POV.

"Do we have to do this, love? I'd much prefer being curled up in bed with you." My brows furrowed while tightening my grip on Juliette's waist.

She sighed. "Aaron, it's just for an hour or two; you'll survive." Juliette's eyes glimmered with that tempting look she always gives when she wants something. "I'll make it up to you later, I promise!"

I sigh a mumble of agreement - being met with a teasingly long kiss as a reward. Before I could go for seconds, an annoying, recognisable voice disrupted my moment.

"Princess! Warner! You made it, and all fully dressed, may I add?" Kishimoto winked between the two of us, "Now if you're done practically eye-fucking each other, I'd like to eat a fine, luxurious dinner crafted by yours truly, The Kenji Kishimoto."

From the corner of my eye, I spared a glance towards Juliette, noticing that familiar layer of pink spread across her cheeks. "Kishimoto, I don't think such comments are necessary at the moment; wouldn't you agree, love?" smirking at Juliette. She creeped closer to my side, nodding in agreement.

"God, I hate when you guys go against me. J, I thought you were my best friend!" He sniffled dramatically.

"I don't like it when people are mean to my husband." Juliette retorted. "That's my girl." I whispered lowly, subtly biting the shell of her ear. In response, her body shivered, and she hid her head between my neck.

"Naz! Warner and Juliette won't stop making out in front of me!" Kenji weeped, earning both groans from Juliette and I.

JULIETTE'S POV.

To my surprise, Kenji cooked a generous amount of food, actually looking decent.

"Naz! It's been ages, how are you?" I asked while giving her a hug.

"Juliette, it's just been a couple days," Nazeera laughed at my pout. "Things have been great. Well, besides Kenji being a royal pain in my ass." she snickered. Kenji let out a dramatic gasp from the other side of the house. "I heard that!"

We both chuckled as Kenji and Aaron walked into view. I eyed Aaron, taking in a stylish, fitted black turtleneck with matching black trousers. I'm not even sure how, but he can pull off any outfit there is. Even with such casual looking clothes, he manages to look elegant and flawless. His golden-blonde hair is always styled into a perfectly maintained hairstyle, with front pieces shaping his gorgeous face. I went to study more before I realised his eyes were meeting mine. A smirk formed on his face, and God, revealed his perfect dimples. His dimples that are for me and only me.

I'm starting to regret not staying home tonight.

To say, "Kenji's food was good!" was a complete understatement. Everything about that meal had luxurious, delicious, and drool-worthy food written all over it. I'm convinced that at multiple points in the dinner, I moaned while eating. It did get me some strange looks from Aaron, but it was worth it.

"Oh yeah, thanks for setting the table, Aaron. Kenji could learn a thing or two." Nazeera smiled.

"Excuse me?! Did you forget I just made the world's best meal?"Kenji frowned "And I swear I'll never get used to you guys calling him Aaron," he eyed Warner. "Remind me why I can't call you that?"

"I've got a couple of reasons. 1: I don't like you-" Aaron ended his sentence when I smacked his arm. "Looks like someone's not getting sexy time tonight." Kenji grinned before getting a pinch on his cheek. "Ouch Naz! What was that for?"

"Don't be rude to guests, Kenji!"

"What?! He started it first! Why is everyone Team Warner today?" he grumbled.

"I'm just simply more likeable, Kishimoto; I apologise you had to find out this way." Aaron mocked in response.

While the couple got lost in their endless banter, I turned to Aaron forming a quiet laugh. I didn't notice before, but his hand had reached my thigh, rubbing circles and nameless shapes into the soft skin, causing tiny shivers that trailed down my back. I sighed against the feeling before fully shifting to him. I could make out the tiniest smile on his face, and before I could overthink any longer, his hand drifted further beneath my dress.

I gasped at the feeling of his slender fingers drifting towards my core. I felt like I was already dripping by the second, and my face felt embarassingly hotter. Kenji and Nazeera stared at me with concern, trying to figure out what was happening. "Are you okay, Juliette? You seem a bit flushed." Naz spoke up. Aaron chuckled at the statement, and I tried to keep my breath study. It was hard to breathe properly when the most gorgeous man on earth was inching his way up your dress in the middle of a dinner.

"Y-Yeah, of course I'm fine!" I laughed hesitantly, eyes watchful and alert when I realised his fingers were just inches away from my soaked core. "Would you like some water? I think that'd help?" suggested Kenji.

I panted silently, hoping I wouldn't give myself away. Nodding, I tried to push Aaron's sly fingers away, but his grip was way too persistent on this cause. I gave him a death glare while he just grinned innocently at me. "Aaron Anderson Warner, I'm going to kill you when we get home." I whispered harshly.

"You can try, darling, but I just know you'll be screaming my name tonight."

I cursed him and his inhumanely attractive face.

"Here you go, J. Drink up." Kenji voiced passing me a glass of cold water. I managed a nod of thanks while I carefully sipped the glass. Finally distracted by something other than the heat building in my stomach, Warner decided to take this to his advantage and finally reach my soaked panties. I choked as he rubbed gentle, but ever so slow circles, causing me to groan.

"Juliette, are you sure your alright? We always have next week for dinner." Nazeera offered. I will not let Aaron win this one, even if it'll be the death of me. "No! I'm fine, truly- Mmph.." I whined as he stroked his fingers in a spot that made me see stars. I coughed trying to cover it. "-I just have a stomach ache; I mean, I did eat a lot." I smiled reassuringly, grinding my teeth to keep more moans from betraying my mouth. Goddamn you, Aaron Warner.

His hand finally stopped rubbing my southern region, and just when I thought he was finished with me, he slipped my lingerie to the side. I silently thanked myself for him not being able to see what I'm wearing underneath; in that case, he would've feasted me on the table ages ago. He took his time teasing me, touching everything besides the spot where I needed him. I was this close to doing the job myself, and by the grin spread against his face, he could obviously see the frustration forming in me. I bucked my center against his hand, shocked at my own reaction - God, I've really lost all self respect I had for myself.

The tension between us was high, thankfully the heated silence was interrupted by the couple. "Naz, I think we should go ahead and clean the table. Do you want us to pack you guys leftovers? I sure know J likes my food." Kenji teased.

"She would love that, Kishimoto." Aaron replied with ease as he teased me in all my sensitive spots - never staying at one place, never placing enough friction. I groaned, just wanting to kiss his snarky little mouth and yell at him to do the damn job properly.

"Alright, I'll leave you two lovebirds to be. For the love of everything good, don't do anything freaky in here." Kenji shivered while Naz laughed at him.

And then it was just us.

Aaron pulled me into his lap, causing me to straddle him. "Jesus Aaron, don't you know patience is a virt-" I moaned aloud as he finally touched me where I needed him, his other hand muffling my hazy moans. "Virtues don't exist, love." His lips quirked up into a soft smile, rubbing my core faster. My eyes rolled back in pleasure, and I couldn't resist grinding down on his hand. He took his time as he stroked my clit tenderly, my patience blowing as I begged for more. "Aaron- Please.." whining as his pace slowed. "Does my pretty girl want to come?" He teased, rough and huskily biting my earlobe while picking up the taunting pace. "Yes! God yes." I heard him let out a sound of pleasure, travelling straight down to the moist mess I was leaving on his trousers.

"Then beg, Juliette. Show me how much you want this, love."

I almost fainted at the roughness of his voice.

I whimpered desperately "Dammnit Aaron! God please, I'll do anything I ju-" I was cut off when he inserted two fingers, curling them inside me, instantly sliding in from the wetness my core had gathered. I moaned. Loudly. I grabbed at his shoulder, biting down, trying to seek purchase. "Goddamnit, Juliette, you're soaked for me," he spat out. I felt an orgasm forming in my lower stomach, feeling dizzy at the feeling of his fingers working inside me. He kissed me softly but passionately, in contrast to the dirty actions we were doing currently. His tongue swept over my neck, biting and nibbling, making sure to leave marks where he went. I knew when he added his other hand to rub my clit whilst his fingers were working in me, I was done for. I cried out, bucking my core against his hand, his lips muting my screams.

He let me ride out my orgasm until I was a panting mess sitting atop his lap. I grew hyperaware of our surroundings, noting we were still in Kenji and Nazeera's place, still at dinner - with them in the room next to us - and I was straddling Aaron's lap, practically soaked.

"You did so good Juliette, so good." he said while stroking my cheek, leaving kisses where his teeth marks attacked my throat and neck. I leaned into the feeling, too tired to think. "Though I hope you don't think we're done yet, sweetheart." speaking lowly against my ear. I kissed him lustfully before he placed me back onto my chair. I shifted and rested my seat next to him, letting his arms wrap around me while I rested my head on his chest.

I was this close to dozing off before I heard another one of Kishimoto's senseless arguments with Nazeera. I sighed, nuzzling my head further into Aaron's chest, the vibrations of his light chuckle bouncing atop of me. I wish I could stay like this forever. Wrapped up with Aaron as we forgot about the troubles of the real world. As if he could sense my feelings - which he could - he placed a light kiss to my forehead and cloaked me tighter.

"First of all, mine is better! I put extra love and care into my recipe, unlike yours." Scoffed Kenji.

"Love and care?! All you did was add three times the recommended amount of sugar! It's like you want either of us to get diabetes." Nazeera retorted.

Kenji gasped. "How dare you accuse me of such a terrible thing? Plus, diabetes existed dozens of years ago."

Kenji and Nazeera entered the room a couple minutes after the craze. "Looks like J's completely drained out. Did you guys want to go home earlier, or did you want to stay for dessert?" offered Kenji. "Dessert sounds perfect!" smiling back at him, unwrapping myself from Aaron's grasp. "Okay! Well, Nazeera and I made our own gelato, so let us know how it is."Kenji grinned excitedly. Naz then brought out flavours of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. I grabbed a bowl of the vanilla ice cream and dug in while Aaron took strawberry. Kenji and Naz continued their argument of who made the better gelato.

We chatted amongst the table, talking about plans for post-re-establishment. At this point, the gelato started to melt, and I took this as an opportunity to tease Warner back. I "accidentally" spilled the dessert down my chestal region, causing it to pour down my full cleavage. "Oops.." I smirked playfully, hoping to get his attention. From the corner of my eye, I caught Aaron staring down my curvy breasts, licking his lips hungrily. He groaned, taking a sharp inhale, giving me a dirty glance. Mission complete.

"Did you want a tissue, Juliette?" Aaron asked hoarsely, his voice sending tingles down my already throbbing core. "Don't worry, it's just some gelato," I denied. I used my index finger to wipe the sorbet off my chest, lapping my tongue over my finger. Aaron looked at me erotically while trying to make the stare subtle. I don't think he's aware of the fact he just let out a quiet, but deep, groan.

"... Is there something going on we should know about?" Kenji interrupted abruptly, ending our hot-staring competition. I began to feel too hot, the walls feeling like they were caving on me, and Aaron's seductive stare is no way helping the heat my body is producing. He smirked, knowing I had forgotten he could feel every emotion I was radiating at the moment. For goodness sake, this man has me on a chokehold. "N-No! Definitely not." I smiled hesitantly, trying to convince myself of the fact. "I believe it just seems that your gelato is drool-worthy, Kishimoto. Don't you think so, Juliette?" Aaron retorted huskily. I responded quietly, trying to get rid of all thoughts of his dark glare staring right at me.

WARNER'S POV.

She's trying to kill me. She is killing me.

The way the white, smooth, creamy gelato dripped lazily down her chest towards her breasts has sinister thoughts clouding my head. If it were not for Nazeera and Kenji being here, I would've bent her forward across the table and fucked her right then and there. It also doesn't help the fact that she came right on my hand in this very room just several moments ago. The sounds of her muffled screams, her milky-white legs shaking violently, and her aquamarine eyes rolling back to God knows where have been flooding my mind since.

I have more self control but she - Juliette Ferrars Warner - makes me lose every bit of force and self-respect I have for myself.

I need an excuse—anything—to escape this house. To be with her alone in our room or just anywhere with her and I. This had to be the longest dinner I've been to. Well, that's what it's felt like so far. I checked the time. 8.23pm. That seems like an appropriate time to end a dinner, right? I tried thinking of ideas on how to escape this never-ending feast when I thought of a brilliant idea.

I took my phone out, trying to put on a fake concerned glance while staring right at it. I tried to imitate what would be texting rapidly and let out a noise of complaint. "I apologise for the sudden departure, but Juliette and I must go; it's a work emergency," I said, staring at Kishimoto and Nazeera, refusing to make eye contact with the woman next to me.

The room turned silent, and it instantly turned humid with tension. Nazeera was the one to end the sudden silence. "Of course, let us walk you guys out." We all made our way to the front door and departed with thank-yous and hugs (mainly from Juliette; I wouldn't take part in such a scene).

"Thank you guys for dinner! It was really good, like, so good. Kenji, please be our personal chef." Juliette begged, causing a chuckle to escape my throat.

Juliette and Kenji started whispering amongst themselves while Nazeera and I conversed for a swift minute. I was getting more impatient, and I couldn't hold back the scowl I was wearing when Kishimoto stole Juliette's attention. Our dull conversation hit a sudden end when Juliette and Kenji stared at me, puppy eyed with small frowns spread across their face. "Aaron, please!" begged Juliette. "No, love. I can barely stand being in the same room with Kishimoto. What makes you think I'll let him stay in our house?" I questioned. I pulled Juliette closer to me, snaking my arms around her waist. "Juliette, love, we really must go. Thank you for dinner; it was a pleasure as always." I forced a small smile towards the couple.

As we walked away from the house, Juliette still waving; her breaths turned sharp. "Aaron?" I nodded in response. "What's the emergency? Is everything okay?" I softened at the sound of her worry. "There are no work issues, Juliette, dear. I am just quite tired of this dinner, and in fact," I whispered lowly into her ear. "I still have to deal with the issue in front of me," I answered devilishly, opening the door to our house and pinning her to the nearest wall.

End of Chapter 2.

JULIETTE'S POV.

It took me by surprise when his impatient lips met mine, his tongue naturally falling and exploring my mouth. I suppressed my moans, trying not to let his ego win this fight. After a couple minutes of an intense, heated make-out, his lips left mine. I felt empty without them and whined.

"God, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this, Juliette." He whispered harshly, chills running down my back and entering my drenched centre.

By the movements and motives of his actions, I could already tell he'd been waiting all night for this to happen.

Before I could process what was happening, he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around him as he continued his kisses while hoisting me up. Aaron's fingers caressed my backside, rubbing obscure shapes that made me sigh into his mouth. "Aaron..-" I begged, trying to grind myself against him.

"Oh no, Juliette. You really think I'm going to help you out when you've been practically teasing me all night?" He whispered harshly as he bit my lower lip. Warner forced himself against my core, letting out a deep groan. I moan softly at the sensation.

He lifted me up and carried me away to the kitchen, seating me on the cold, hard marble counter. "I'm going to make a feast of you tonight, my love." Aaron rasped. I gulped and watched his swift movements. He peeled the straps off my dress, leaving soft kisses in its place. He earned a low rumble from my betraying mouth that made his eyes glow with hunger. In one fast movement, he stripped my luscious gown to reveal the matching black, floral lace, lingerie set I wore today. I stared back up with lustful eyes as I met his emerald-green stare. He carefully stared me up and down, hungrily. As if I were the mouse and he was the cat. A low, husky groan escaped his gaping mouth and I could've gotten off to the greedy gaze he was giving me.

He glared starvingly at me. "Jesus Juliette- Are you trying to kill me?"

I pulled his shoulders down, his lips meeting mine.

"Ruin me," I stifled a moan. "Please."

WARNER'S POV.

Goddamnit, Juliette Ferrars.

JULIETTE'S POV.

I didn't even have a moment to blink when he pushed me down onto the counter. I gasped at the cold material, invading my in-contrast, warm skin.

"Now, where should I start with you?" He tsked.

If Aaron was going to play games with me, then so was I. Leaning up on my elbows, I took one of my hands and started kneading my full breast, my right hand going to tease my covered, wet core. I whimpered, teasing him. "Mmph, touch me, Aaron." I threw my head back as I felt something stirring in my lower stomach. His eyes grew with appetite, and I knew that I got what I wanted.

"My, my, Juliette. I thought you were a good girl?" Aaron purred as he removed both hands from my body, replacing them with his own. Similar to earlier tonight, he slipped his sly, long fingers underneath my undergarments and started rubbing at a taunting pace. I watched as he crept his hand into my lacy undergarments, his fingers soothing that craving I'd been yearning for. The only sounds in the kitchen being my quiet sighs and the sloppy sounds of Aaron's fingers working me.

I gasped as he added a third finger to the mess I was leaving on the kitchen counter. "Only sometimes." I shot back, tone unsteadier and far less teasingly than I intended - a moan escaping my lips as he shoved his fingers deeper into my cunt.

"Choosing to play naughty today, huh? Only good girls get what they want, Juliette." I failed to hold back a moan as he kneaded my breast and flicked my clit in the right spots.

I whimpered in response, trying to grind my cunt against his hand. His taunting fingers pausing in motion.

"Please.."

Aaron chuckled. "Where did this change in attitude come from? One second ago, you were touching yourself for me." Even I couldn't explain the rapid switch-up but I was growing desperate. His pace fastened once again and—I swear—my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I threw my head back in pleasure, Aaron taking this as a chance to mark my throat and neck. He harshly nipped at my neck, soothing the pain with his warm tongue. I met his mouth again with mine as we kissed for what felt like an eternity.

He pulled apart from me, panting. "You're so beautiful like this, Juliette. So unbelievably beautiful." I melted at the praise as I grew into the rhythm of grinding against him.

I felt an orgasm about to erupt when he stopped. Completely. I sat back up to look at him in confusion, his hands placed beside me. All I could see was a devious smirk, and I knew he was up to something.

"Aaron?"

"Juliette, dear. Since you were so confident earlier, I'd like for you to make yourself come." I gaped at him. "If you do, I'll reward you, love." Aaron devilishly grinned.

AARON'S POV.

I stared at her, half-lidded, as she began to touch herself once again. Soft moans escaped Juliette's mouth and I almost wished I was the one causing such pleasure to erupt.

"Louder, darling. Let me hear your songs."

Almost instantly whimpers were emerging from her mouth, the erotic sound of her wetness making the situation even filthier.

Juliette's hands were rubbing her heavy breasts in circular motions, her fingers teasing her hardened nipples. Her breathing uneven and rapid. I glimpsed her flushed face. Eyes filled with want and pleasure, cheeks crimson and rosy, mouth parted in an "o" shape, shallow moans and sighs slipping out, and her beautiful face aflush and glowing. I fixed my vision to below her abdomen, where the main attraction was coming from. Her fingers moved hesitantly at first but grew to the intense feeling of want. Her fingers curling. Disappearing and reappearing into her drenched folds.

It was then that I noticed she was close to her release. "A-Aaron-" Juliette stuttered. I dipped my head towards hers, letting our mouths meet whilst her orgasm ripped through her. I swallowed her thundering moans soothing them with my tongue

She was shaking, breathing concerningly hard, and soft whimpers were betraying her pretty, little mouth.

"That's my girl." I praised, whispering against her gentle lips. "You did so well for me, Juliette. Looked so undeniably gorgeous." my hands trailing a comforting pattern over her, soothing any tensions still present.

She whimpers at the praise, nuzzling into my neck.

"Do you think you can handle one or two more for me? Do you think you can handle my tongue in your beautiful folds, or your soaked pretty little pussy thrust into my cock?" I whisper against Juliette's lips.

I hear a lusty moan emerge from her mouth. It seems that she didn't have much of a response. Or not I couldn't care less. All I was thinking about in that moment was Juliette pulling me down to meet her lips in a shameless, heated kiss. Her tongue fought mine. This wasn't a kiss of softness and adoration. No, this was a kiss of want, need and everything between. She groaned into my mouth as I bit down roughly on her lower lip, hard enough to draw blood. Which, did in fact happen. I licked at the metallic taste, soothing it with a softer kiss than our previous caress.

Regretfully, I left her addictive lips which sighed a soft whimper. Her eyes in a daze, and Juliette whispered my name in question.

"Up. Lift your hips for me, love." I groaned needing to be closer to her in every way possible. Starting with the layers that were not necessary for the activities I had planned for us tonight.

Juliette does just that. I hook my fingers around her black panties and let out a strangled noise at the glistening, slick coating I'm met with. I curse under my breath and move my hands to her lacy bra, covering those breasts I love so very much. Her breasts fall heavily as I unclip her garment, revealing stiff, hardened nipples. I lightly caress the nib evoking a whine, Juliette's eyes innocently meeting mine.

She clearly has her priorities straight as Juliette lays back down in submission, arms stretched above her head with her eyes closed. She lays there so angelic and pure with her mouth slightly open with pleasure and I can't help but awe at her. Displayed there as if a sacrifice, Juliette is the prayer that was blessed upon me and I will forever worship her for that.

" Christ ," I whispered before meeting her body with my lips.

JULIETTE'S POV.

Stars. That's what I saw whenever I felt his lips on me. Aaron left a trail of kisses from my jaw to the sensitive point in my neck, to my breasts, my belly, the insides of my thighs, and finally the moist, aching spot between my legs.

Without any warning, Aaron licked a long stripe up my drenched core. I arched my back at the contact, scratching at the marble counter to stay in control, but clearly, my betraying mouth didn't get the memo. I pant out his name, Aaron's pace going quicker once he heard his name escape my mouth.

"Fuck, Juliette. So wet." he spat out. "Absolutely delicious, darling."

I desperately tried to seek purchase in absolutely anything to keep me grounded. I settled with Aaron's golden locks, pulling with need and desire. He groaned into my clit as he swapped between three modes of pleasure. Licking, sucking and biting. Usually, Warner was more contained with this type of activity—but it's clear his patience ran out hours ago when he sat me on his lap during dinner and gave me my first orgasm of the night.

Clearly not tolerating the smallest distance we have between Aaron's mouth and my centre, he pulls my thighs apart even further and snakes his arms around them. My thighs clamping onto his head, he caresses the soft parts of my skin.

Aaron was anything but gentle. He was hungry. A sort of hunger where one craved for something so heavenly, yet was unable. While his activities were wild and untamed, his precision was on point - making every single move intentional and calculated.

It's too much, but not enough. It's impossible to not grind down on his face, his tongue flicking me in all the right places.

My orgasm is so painfully close. I have the desire and utter ache after his face leaves my pooling wetness. Without control, my lower body twitches, jerking up for more of him. I watch Aaron as he slightly pulls away, licking his lips glistening with my juices.

Slowly, he inserts two fingers into me. My cunt twitches at the contact. He works his fingers, slowly at first but falls into a steady, erotic pace. I cry at the feeling, yet still crave the feeling of his mouth on me. As if he could sense my thoughts, I stare, wide-eyed, as Aaron spits onto my entrance. My head falls back, nearly climaxing from the pure sight of the action.

Aaron dives back in, continuing his actions which contrast so perfectly with the pleasure of his talented fingers. He worships me as if I'm a God, a formidable being he softens for, no fear whatsoever. My back bows and finally, my second orgasm crashes down.

He guides me through my climax, still kissing and nipping my overstimulated clit as I writhe and squirm against his gentle mouth. After coming down from my frenzy of pleasure, he slowly lifts his head from my core. He unwraps his head from my thighs, still rubbing and soothing my skin, his eyes meet mine. Aaron kisses his way up my stomach, to the peaks of my breasts, my collarbone and finally my lips. He explores my mouth, tongue licking every surface he can find as I groan into his mouth. Our kiss is intense, yet filled with that pleasant, quiet love filled with promises and affection.

He pulls apart from my mouth, a string of saliva being the only connection we share at this intimate moment. I can feel myself getting impossibly wetter, even after such an exhausting orgasm. "I didn't think that you were so sensitive, love." Aaron rasps teasingly. I can feel a hot, embarrassing warmth invade my face. He chuckles hoarsely as he shifts his hands to caress my hair. "My perfect girl. You did so well for me, didn't you?" he purrs into my ear, licking the shell which in no way stops the blush I can practically feel as if masking my skin with rosy pink.

"I need you-" I choked out, almost fast enough for him not to hear me. Almost .

His eyes darken to a shade almost impossible to be compared to his usual emerald, jade eyes. "What was that, darling? I don't think I heard you sweetheart ."

I blindly move my hands down to his pants, feeling his desirable, thick, hard length bulging. My mouth waters at the image of him pounding into me against this cold, marble, kitchen counter. God, I could never look at this kitchen the same way after tonight.

I groan, the only emotions I'm aware of are thirst and appetite. "Please?" I frown at his teasing look, knowing his act of pretending he doesn't know what I'm begging for.

"And what do you need exactly?"

"You! Goddamnit- Aaron, I need you!"

Warner tsks. "You're not being quite clear, darling."

I grumble, not willing to meet his eyes. Unfortunately, Aaron does not approve of this action, using his hand to softly but dominantly force my face to meet his hungry eyes. Please just fuck me at this point I think to myself before I realise I've really lost all clear thoughts and sanity in my head. But, it's not necessarily a bad thing when your thoughts are filled with filthy imaginations of Aaron Anderson Warner pounding you into obli- shit.

"Words, Juliette."

I let go of any shame or resistance when my mouth moaned what I wanted. Accident or not, I'm not sure if I regret them. "Fuck me, please." I squeak. Aaron's expression quickly turned darker, greed and appetite flooding his face. "Fuck me until I can't look at this kitchen the same ever again, not without thinking of you pounding into me. Until I can't remember my name. Until I'm left with a raging ache, a reminder of your effect on me."

I'm left breathless after that confession and I watch his dimples grow, eyes grow with compulsion and lust and at least a million thoughts running through his head.

"Good girl," Aaron growls out with that he kisses me with more greed than I have ever seen projected. While we both fight for dominance, I take this as a chance to strip his clothes off. How come he has all of his clothes while I'm completely bare? Unacceptable really. I pull back from him just enough to see his jaw clenched and a dark expression masking his face. I begin to take off his charcoal turtleneck whilst his stare is focused on my exposed neck, already covered in purple blotches.

I hastily removed Aaron's turtleneck, caressing his toned, muscly build. He lets out a throaty groan as begins to nip and suck at my neck and collarbone. I whine wanting more than what he's giving me.

"Please.." I frown.

"Don't worry Juliette, I'll give you everything." Warner begins as he separates our touch. I hear a zip sound through the quiet of the room, ignoring our rapid breaths escaping us. Excitement and pure readiness rush through my blood and I give him a wanting needing, greedy stare. "Everything." and with that, Aaron takes off his pants and his boxers.

WARNER'S POV.

Nothing was holding us back. Absolutely nothing.

"Lay back," I demand.

Ignoring my impossibly thick and erect hard-on, I kiss her body, savouring the sweet taste of Juliette. Her scent itself is a drug. Nothing could rile me up more than the feisty, delicious, jolt of liveliness it brings to my soul. Unlike actual drugs, I have an unlimited supply of this relishing flavour of obsession, all for me.

I kiss my way up to her jaw, leaving kitten licks on her plump, rosy lips—a pout spread across her soft features. Juliette attempts to find any sort of friction. Sweat beading her forehead, a writhing lower half, a sweet surprise drenching her perfect, little pussy and a flushed, crimson spreading generously across her face. "Patience, love. We'll get there, okay?"

She shoots back, in a child-like manner. "Patience my ass. What happened to virtues not existing?"

"My smart, smart girl." I chuckle lightly. "You got me there, didn't you?" I praise, cooing into her ear as I start to pump my cock roughly. My tone may be relaxed but my actions speak otherwise.

I rub my length teasingly across her glistening centre, soft moans leaving Juliette's mouth. I smirk knowing I cause this effect on her. To the world she is formidable, the fearful appearance of the Supreme Commander of North America, but to me, she is my world. And here, lying right in front of me singing her alluring moans is my Juliette Ferrars.

"So pretty. You look so pretty writhing beneath me. Don't you?"

"Y-Yes-" She moans when she feels her core connect with the tip of my hardened length. This woman.

A throaty groan emerges from my throat, voicing a stern tone. "Shi- Juliette."

I meet her blue-green eyes and see tears welling up and I soften at her desperate gaze.

"Sweetheart.."

And without a second to process what happened, she grabs my shoulder forcing a generous amount of my cock to impale her. Juliette lets out a choked sob as I feel her core clench, her heat invading my skin. She breathes out a series of curses as she attempts to gain more friction. I grind my teeth, trying not to thrust my entire length into her too-tight, sweet pussy knowing it wouldn't be comfortable. But based on the current circumstances it's clear Juliette does not care.

She claws as if a cat, trying to gain the attention of their owner. Unfortunately, I couldn't oblige to her needs causing her to let out shattered breaths, strangled noises and frantic pleas.

"I'm getting you there, okay? Calm down," I smooth her hair down causing her teary eyes to meet mine. "it's not going to work unless you relax and I want you to be comfortable, sweetheart. Can you do that for me?"

Juliette nods in confirmation, an urgent need still mirroring her expression. Carefully, I rub the side of her stomach already feeling her unclench so tightly around me. "Good girl." I praise as I move my head to face her peaked, perky nipples. Making eye contact with her while I suck and lick her perfect tits, she bites her lip roughly and squirms at our intense stare.

"Almost done; doing such a good job for me, Juliette."

And within that moment, I chose to thrust the last couple inches into her, as Juliette and I cried out in pleasure. Her back arches at the pure fullness of me and her soft, silky legs part, sinking further into my body.

I move aimlessly with her, letting her adjust and choose the rapid rhythm of our movements allowing her to finally get that contact she has been desperately craving. Her lips part into a perfect 'o' letting out an angelic moan. "G-God- You're so big- too big, Aaron.." she whimpers, and I let out a low, rough grunt, my pace increasing.

Nothing's holding us back anymore. Just us two. Juliette and Aaron. Aaron and Juliette. I stare longingly into her eyes, her breasts bouncing with each hard thrust I plough into her. I watch as her eyes roll back to her head and I choke on a moan at the pure sight. My senses are purely filled with Juliette now. All I can see is her messy manner, falling apart at the feeling of me inside her. All I can hear is the sloppy sounds of our activities and the panting breaths we are releasing. All I can feel is Juliette's sweet heat sliding in and out of me, the sensual stare she's currently giving me.

Nothing holding us back.

Nothing.

Until.

"A-Aaron-"

"Aaron?"

"Aaron!"

The outside world invades my senses, leaving the hypnotising world of Juliette behind. It's only now that I realise that a ringing noise has been playing for what seems the past couple of seconds. I give Juliette a questioning look wondering if she knew what it was or where it was coming from. Then we hear the vibrating.

Juliette looks over to her right finding her purse which is ever so slightly moving, sounds emerging. Hesitantly, I loosen my grip on her soft body and let her reach for the purse. We both groan in sync as the angle hits her in a sensitive spot. She whines and picks up the bag, finding the object in question. Her phone.

The contact lighting up shows 'Kimmy' and she exhales in annoyance as she recognises the caller.

"It's Kenji."

I never thought that I could hate him more than I usually do, but he always seems to surprise me.

"Decline the call," I tell Juliette.

She nods and goes to turn off the device when she looks in shock to her phone and an annoyingly familiar voice screams.

You've got to be kidding me.

JULIETTE'S POV.

I really didn't mean to accept. I didn't even know what I was doing. It really had to be in the heat of the moment trying to put my last two active brain cells together to just press end on a call. I guess you could say Aaron blew the brains out of me.

Warner and I stare at each other trying to figure out what to do next when Kenji's voice starts rapping a jumble of words. I'm doomed.

"K-Kenji-" I stutter as I attempt to gather any words I still remember besides 'Please' and 'Aaron'. I continue taking a gulp and meet Aaron's darkened, annoyed stare. "What do you want?"

"Juliette! I thought you were dead," Aaron rolls his eyes at the clear exaggeration, or maybe the fact Kenji disrupted our little midnight activities for this. "Anyways- I've been trying to call you for the past ten minutes!"

I stare confusedly at Warner and he doesn't seem to understand as well. "What? Why? We'v- I've been a bit busy" I choke, a blush crawling up my face. Aaron chuckles faintly at my reaction and decides that's the perfect time to push his hardened length back into me. A strangled moan comes out in response. My hand comes up to my mouth to block out any unwanted noises whilst Aaron on the other hand uses one hand to hold my waist and the other to cup my breasts. He resumes his strokes and I feel dizzy at the contact, feeling hot everywhere.

I moan his name across my gagged mouth and choke on a cry. Aaron caresses my hair trying to calm down my ragged breathing. "You'd better be quiet if you don't want to get caught." He warns seductively, whispering into my ear. He then focuses his gaze on my heavy breast.

"J? You still here? Don't tell me you forgot."

My memories are a complete jumble of moans and pleasure. Of course, I forgot, Kenji.

"Forgot? What did I-" Aaron's mouth finally reaches my peaked nipple and nibbles teasingly, eliciting a whimper from me. "-forget."

Kenji—for some reason— sighs in disappointment and I can already visualise that he's rolling his eyes. Beats him though, I'm rolling my eyes for a different reason.

He makes a noise of complaint and continues his sentence. "Your food. You forgot your food here." he sniffles dramatically.

"You know I spent an eternity making all that food!" Kenji exclaims. "Wait.. I understand why you won't collect your food. Juliette.."

I know there's a possibility that Aaron and I may have been caught but currently, it doesn't seem to bother me. "W-Why Kenji?" I ask as Warner continues to work on my body, worshipping it with precision and appreciation.

"I can't believe you, Juliette. You didn't like my food, didn't you?!" Kenji accuses me.

I don't know if I should be relieved or worried but not a lot is going up in my brain up there. He continues on his absolute blabber but currently, all I'm paying attention to is the way Warner is staring at me, his drives making me too sensitive to any sense else. When he takes his hand surrounding my waist and brings it down to my hypersensitive clit I know I'm done in both areas. With Kenji's irrelevant call and Aaron's teasing.

"Christ- Just sort it out, Kenji! I'm occupied at the moment!" I break and end the call, Kenji's protests being cut out. Aaron stares at me with obsession and it triggers something savage in me.

I push Aaron off me and I immediately miss the feeling of him filling me up so perfectly. He stares at me in interest and I position him to lay on the counter. When I get him in the absolute spot I need him, I straddle his hips and sit onto his full, delicious cock; glistening with my juices being a lubricant to enter easily. Aaron whimpers. Whimpers . And I smile innocently. He instinctively grips the back of my thighs, pressing me even closer to his length and this time I'm the one to whimper.

Using his shoulders to keep myself up, I slowly grind myself down trying to find a comfortable position. And when his cock hits a spot that makes me moan deliriously, I start moving.

Our moans intertwined with each other and I could tell we were both close. My core tightened as I bounced up and down on him while he moved in rhythm to meet my thrusts. His fingers dig into my thighs while I scratch helplessly at his shoulders and chest. I bend down to reach for a kiss, fighting for dominance, hunger being our motivation while I ride him endlessly. Aaron bites on my lip roughly then soothes it with a kiss, a heavy exhale escaping my lips. "God- These noises you make turn me on so much," he says after thrusting up into me, I whimper in response.

We swap between grinding against each other, thrusting, and me bouncing against his cock. Each activity causes our surfaces to get even more wetter and moist.

"God, Aaron- You fill me u-up.. So full-" I let out a sudden yell, screams reverberating through the walls of our house. Aaron let slip a pleased groan, shifting his hands to grip onto my hips. I'm certain that the strength of his hold will leave red marks scattered across. But honestly, I don't think I'd mind.

"Juliette- I'm close-" Warner stutters, a quiet whimper falling out. God, that sound turns me on so much. My pace hurries hoping to bring out yet another of his erotic sounds and to my success he does. Even louder. He catches onto my little game and pulls my hips impossibly closer allowing him to hit my sensitive spot.

"Oh, m-my — Fuck — Aaron!"

I could feel my orgasm peaking, my climax just there. I scream out and ride that feeling, small amounts of sweat leaking down my forehead. I plant each hand on the side of Aaron's head, on top of the cold, marble counter. I shiver from both Aaron's massive length and the chilly contrast of the island.

Aaron thrusts himself desperately upward as our strokes get wilder and more frantic. His desperation is obvious in his eyes and it's clear it would be the same for me. When his strokes laze, he throws more forceful and upward thrusts causing me to clench impulsively to his cock. I cry out and he repeats this action, getting deeper and further evoking screams from the back of my throat.

I cry out his name and with one last stroke from him I climax—harder than I've ever had—and orgasm onto his cock. I let out an ear-piercing scream, attempting to pull apart from Warner yet also finding more friction in our movements. I fall dizzy and limp into his arms while Aaron grunts out a curse he wouldn't typically say and chases his own climax. Everything feels too sensitive and I love and hate the feeling afterwards. Each time he thrusts back into me, I yelp into his hardened chest. My abused clit screaming in pain but overruled by the immense pleasure I'm receiving.

"Christ Juliette, I'm almost there-" Warner moans out. "You're going to take my load, aren't you, Sweetheart?

I nod hastily as Aaron keeps pumping in and out of me, strokes even sloppier and rougher.

After a couple more pumps, he frantically tugs on my hair causing me to face him abruptly. He fiercely takes my mouth into his and we both moan into the kiss as I feel him climax inside of me. I'm too overwhelmed and hypersensitive to everything that his orgasm was my breaking point. I peak again for the fifth time today sobbing into his mouth. I'm so full. Full of everything. His long, thick cock thrusting in and out, the raw emotions I'm too aware of and now, the milky nectar dripping out and overflowing my tight core.

He collapses against the marble, holding my head to his chest. "You're going to kill me one day, Juliette." He grins to himself quietly. Whether he meant to say the words out loud or not, I soften in his arms.

We lay there on the counter for a couple of minutes before Aaron sat up, taking me above with him. Sitting up together—with me still curled up against his body—Aaron pulls out of me initiating a hiss betraying my throat. He pouts with concern. "Sensitive?" He questions. I nod hesitantly.

It's then when I find something dripping down my thigh, I shiver in response.

"Aaron..?" I say to him,

He stares at me with care and cautiousness, already telling my tone something is up. "Yes, love?"

"Your— Well our-.." I start but not finish. His eyes roam my body, his lustful eyes dim when stared upon our situation. His hand sneaks his way into my crevices and takes two fingers. Without a warning, he runs those fingers upwards and plunges them into me, stuffing the slick liquid back into my sensitive hole. My heart beats faster at the action and I'm convinced I let out a mmm sound. If I did, he didn't show any sign. He takes those fingers and lightly glides the tips around my centre. Then he opens his mouth and licks our come. God, how am I so wet again after just coming five times?

I yawn and hook my arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a comfortable embrace. Aaron immediately softens and snakes his arms to my waist. He kisses my bare shoulder robbing my back comfortably. "Tired, sweetheart?" He jokes.

"I'm not a sex God like you, Aaron." scoffing at his absurdness.

He pulls us both down, my grip tightening on his body. "Looks like it's time for bed. Seems that my darling gets moody without it."

Aaron walks us to the bedroom while I soak up the comfortable silence we share. He then settles us into the bed, pulling me towards him instinctively and hugging me tight to him. I giggle and he laughs too, showing his beautiful dimples that I love so much.

"Beautiful," I poke both his dimples with my fingers, while I lay atop his chest. "there's nothing more beautiful than your dimples."

He disagrees and shakes his head. "No. You Juliette are the most beautiful thing to ever be."

"I love you, Aaron Warner."

"And I love you, Juliette Ferrars."

I meet his jade eyes and blush at the effect he has on me. He stares at my eyes, my lips, and then my eyes again and I already know what to do next.

Our mouths meet over a sweet, loving kiss. Taking it even shorter for us to get lost in the comforts of slumber, dreams and the arms of the person I love most in this entire world.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

xoxo, rosaline!

thanks for reading and i know this is a very long work but it isn't a oneshot so that's why!

also, i have a bunch of draft oneshots i'm working on so hopefully (if i dont get too distracted) there will be another oneshot coming out soon<3

word count: 9,083 words !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 35
I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far from the lifestyle I lived as a poor co...
6.5K 61 25
This is a collection of gender neutral, x reader oneshots! There will be a mix of fluff, smut, and angst. I take requests! But keep in mind I'm not f...
13.4K 112 16
WARNING : SPOILERS Warner and Juliette oneshots. Request oneshots in the request chapter. Taylor Swift references included! I'm not comfortable wi...
13.1K 147 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...