01 - bad idea, right? 🌶️

prompt.

╰┈➤ ❝ [not thinking much about it, aaron and juliette had no purpose of closing their window whilst having their own personal fun. unknowingly, kenji has to suffer the consequence.] ❞

warnings: nsfw sexual content and mature themes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

juliette.

Whimpering softly "Please Aaron-" I was slammed against the door, his mouth meeting mine shortly while we hastily stripped each other's clothes off.

My shirt was off.

His tie was undone.

My bra was next.

My skirt was pulled down.

My underwear was off.

How did I get so bare this quickly?

All my thoughts were blown away when I felt Aaron's mouth leave sloppy, wet kisses across my exposed skin. I tugged on his loose tie, pulling him back up for another breathless kiss. "Desperate much, love?" he whispered into my neck, tracing his teeth against my collarbone. I bucked my hips against his, receiving a groan on his end.

He pulled apart after a couple minutes, about to make his way towards the window to assumably shut it. "Don't," I grunted, still in a haze from our intense make-out. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him in place. "Juliette, sweetheart. People outside could see what we're doing," he started, "and I don't like having to share what's mine." Aaron spoke hungrily. "Trust me, they won't. I need you now, please."

He didn't waste a minute after.

He spun me around, pushing me against the rough wall, the feeling of cold evading my flushed, warm skin.

I was pulled out of those thoughts when I heard a knock at our front door. "Aaron?" I tilted my head in his direction, hearing the sound of a zipper falling.

"Brace yourself, love." And with that, he plowed into me, moans instantly escaping my throat at an embarrassing rate. Holding my hips, he hit angles deeper than I could ever imagine. Meeting each and every one of his thrusts. Aaron panted out quiet curses along with chants of my name. "God, you feel so perfect. You fit effortlessly with me, don't you?" I parted my lips to grab a breath, and at the same time, he let loose a reckless thrust. Hitting a part inside of me that allows me to see stars, I let out a thundering scream, betraying my lips. "Yes, God, yes!"

Aaron kept hitting that same spot over and over. Still not mistaking that pounding sound as his fourceful thrusts. Tears ran down my cheek as his drives became more frantic and needy.

I used all my strength to hold myself against the wall, pushing me off the brink as he slammed into me. "Aaron!" I cried out in ecstasy, clenching him so hard that I could feel him pulsating in me. I couldn't stop the rollercoaster of emotions flooding me—bliss and pleasure, better than any drug imaginable—as he filled me shortly after.

He pulled out of me. I lost all strength and control, collapsing against the wall and being held up by Aaron's arms. He twirled me around again, arms dipping to my waist. "Mmm. My beautiful girl, Juliette. How do you feel, darling?" mumbled Warner. "Good, so good..." I murmured, leaning into his neck. He chuckled, kissing me softly in the delicate skin between my shoulder and neck.

Moments later, Aaron lifted me up and took us to our bedroom. Cuddling as we dozed off into a comfy slumber.

Emerald green is what I saw when I woke up. Sitting above me, a book in hand, and my head planted on his chest. How did he look so peaceful while I felt like I had been hit by a train? I let out a sound of pain, aware of how aching my body is.

"Rise and shine, love." Aaron spoke first.

I groaned. "Time?" was the only word I could mumble out. He grabbed my phone from our bedside table. "It's 2pm. Kishimoto has been spam texting you since late morning, darling." My body was on fire, my head hurt like hell—I barely processed anything Aaron was saying, and the light shining from the open window was not helping. Wait.

Panic rose in my body, and I sat up quickly, startling Warner with my rapid movements. Everything added up. The banging I heard, the spam messages from Kenji since 11 p.m., the open window. Our planned meetup. He heard everything.

"Oh my God, Aaron!" I panted. "Juliette? What's wrong?"

"Kenji- He- Shit," rushing my words "He was supposed to come over earlier today, but we got caught up in the middle of..."

Warner laughed out loud. "Juliette, dear. I hate to be this cruel to you, but how did you mess up this badly?"

I didn't answer his question. The window. Goddamnit, Juliette, why didn't you just let him close it?

I snatched the phone off Aaron, opening the dozens of messages left for me.

14.07                        Kimmy 💘                           23%

10.43. i'm on my way!!!

10.55. im outside, can u let me in :D

11.02. if you don't answer me i'm breaking in

11.03. princess, you have a minute or im actually jumping in.

11.06. WHAT THE FUCK J?!

11.06. OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE NASTY!

11.06. WHY DIDN'T YOU CLOSE YOUR WINDOW??!!

11.07. JULIETTE I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO SEE THAT.

11.07. you guys are disgusting i'm never talking to you again.

11.08. i think i need bleach

11.08. what the fuck why are you screaming so loud is he destroying your body

11.10. I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE STREET

11.12. WHY CAN I STILL HEAR YOU FROM NEXT DOOR?!

I closed my phone, throwing it onto the bed somewhere. "I hate my life," falling back onto Aaron's lap. I weeped and groaned into his neck, knowing it'd do nothing to hide the embarrassment I'm feeling.

He chuckled, rubbing my back up and down. I fell into the feeling, still not overcoming the situation. "I'm so ashamed, Aaron! I can't believe we did that."

"Looks like we have to be more quiet for next time, don't we?

I carefully straddled his hips, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him into a long, hot kiss. "I suppose we do." closing the distance once again.

Let's just say we didn't get any sleep that night, and that Kenji couldn't either.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

xoxo, rosaline!

aahh i loved this chapter sm, i hope u guys did too <3 thanks for reading! :3

word count: 1016 words !!