HER THERAPY : BORUSARA

By selene_0x0

In the bustling offices of a prominent web content company, Sarada Uchiha found herself navigating the labyri... More

Intro
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 1

297 12 10
By selene_0x0

A/N : Before we start let me tell you, I don't hate any of the characters in this series, I love em all, and I don't want to hurt any reader's feelings so if you find it uncomfortable about what I've written about a character, sorry in advance👀. But it's for the plot. THANK YOU✨

Sarada's pov :

Today is the first day of my work at the 'kiki web creators' company and I wasn't surprised but I woke up late even today.

Oh shit!! I shouldn't have ignored the first time my alarm went off. Shit I have to hurry or my lovely lovely impression will be floating in the ocean.

I took a quick shower changing into my office wear, a pencil skirt, a white shirt button properly but hehe I always ignore the starting two buttons ofc that shit be too uncomfortable to button up and a sling bag with all my stuff, a laptop, some snacks hehe.

Oh well well I'm getting late!!! I slipped out the house gliding into the cab I called earlier, oh I wish I can buy a car soon now, shit I'm just starting today, I guess I have to wait before I can buy one.

"Take me to the kiki web creators office, Thank you" I told the driver my destination but I saw him check me up, damn all these men, I'd hate men if fictional ones weren't a thing, huff, I just hope I'm not late. I was especially told that the boss, I mean  the director of web editing team, is so strict and cold. I hope he doesn't kill me for being late on my first day shit!.

After a 20 mins ride I was finally standing in front of the 6 floors building of the company I'll be working in. Damn this is huge.

I just remembered again I was late I looked at the time from my silver chained watch, well I might have a little antic taste lol, oh well the time yeah the time was 9:05, oh shit I need to run I'm already 5 mins late. I hope the director isn't here yet.

I rushed to the reception asking for the unit floor and direction she was a sweet lady, she told the directions, it was on the 4th floor damn! So much I wonder how would I manage if the lift ever goes off.

Shit shit curse you stop thinking bu||shits Sarada.

I hushed into the editing office and  got stares immediately, I guess they knew something gonna happen cuz I was fcking 15 mins late, I guess I'm dead afterall.

A purle haired girl, approached me with a smile, ofc she's definitely a fake bitch acting good.
"You need help?" She asked.

"Umm it's my first day, and I was lost finding way to the office, sorry for being late" I replied or  lied hehe.

"Well that doesn't concern me particularly but I hope you can handle him" she said pointing towards a blonde guy who looked absolutely pissed but hot at the same time, he had ocean blue eyes and perfect wavy hairs, dressed in a formal white shirt, a navy blue tie and matching navy blue trousers.

"Damn! He's hot" I gulped at the terrifying look he gave me, approaching me slowly, I was seriously scared at how is he gonna yell at me. He raised his right hand, I thought he gonna slap me for real, I closed my eyes in a sense of danger.

"Here wear it" I opened my eyes to see him holding a ID card for me, *thank God I'm alive fuff*
"You're 15 mins late Miss Uchiha, I won't tolerate this the second time, since it's your first day I understand if you were lost" he added.

"Sorry director, I'll make sure not to repeat the mistake" his gaze was so cold but his actions, no no no It feels like he was holding back his intrusive thoughts.

I didn't realise I was staring at him until I heard him say.
"Miss Uchiha?? You here ?"

"Yes director" I said.

"Well you can address me as Mr. Uzumaki or simply sir" he said, I nodded.

"Okay sir" I responded.

Everyone went back to their works and Mr. Uzumaki asked me to follow him and I did as told. We were heading towards the last table accross the room, seems like it's his desk.

He offered me a seat, I accepted, he called a certain someone, there came another good looking guy, with white hairs, dressed in a sky blue shirt and navy blue trousers, he had a angel smile on his face.

"Mitsuki , can you mentor her the basics and everything needed" he said.

"Well I would have done that but I already have two newbies under me" he talked to director much more in an informal way, maybe they've been working together for long or are friends or something.

"What about Shika?"

"Boss gave him some other work I'm sure he's pack for a month, although Sumire is available" they talked themselves, oh I felt like I was a wall.

"Forget her, she won't be able to handle her temper" he said.

"Fine, Miss Uchiha you take the closest desk to me , I might be busy but I'll manage somehow, I hope you're a quick learner" he said looking into by dark onyx eyes. *Shit he's so so fcking hot.*

"I'm a quick learner sir , I'd try my best to catch things faster" I responded.

He signalled me to sit on the desk just a few feet apart, my left side facing him. He really was busy, but then he got up from his desk again coming towards me with a file in his hand.

"Here Miss Uchiha, read this file for today you'll get the idea of how we do things and since I'm heading out now I won't be able to mentor you right now but If you can stay an hour extra in the evening I'm sure I'll manage got that??"

"Yes sir, I'll stay, Thank you"

He left without a word and now I was left with this file, okay so I took a look it had pretty easy codes written for the basic themes and others, it'll be a piece of cake for sure.

*3 hours later*

Oh damn wtf is this, staring pages were so easy now what is this allien language, why use this instead of easy ones which I can write within seconds.

I was so into the file, I wasn't aware of the environment around me, I swear I was gonna curse quite a few times but held back. I heard a slightly tanned skin, beautiful girl call for me, she literally had the prettiest hairs and perfect curves I'd ever want.

"Yo! Do you need some help?" She asked.

"Um.. well why are we using this difficult code to design instead of the easy ones we normally write?"

" I'm a newbie too but from what I learned  that's the difference while learning and working Miss...?"
She said.

"Oh I'm Sarada Uchiha, Nice to meet you" I introduced myself.

"Oh you got a pretty unique name, well Pleased to meet you, I'm Chocho Akemichi, you can call me just Chocho"

"Okie , Chocho-san"

"Well just chocho sounds good cuz I'd want to befriend you as the other girls here are a total bitch for real" she spoke.

I was amazed by the way she directly shared her opinion mostly people hide their hate for others, but she was straight forward, I kinda already like her.

"I would be very happy to be your friend, Chocho"

"Yoo! I made a friend here finally " she was loud enough to catch the attention from the others, The most annoyed was the purle haired girl what was her name umm.... Yeah Sumire kakei.
I already don't get the vibes from her.

"I hate that purple girlie for real, I'd pluck her eyes someday, look at the way she is staring at me , just because the director has a soft spot for her does she think she rules here" said chocho but a little in a low voice.

"What is she the director's girlfriend or something?" I asked curiously cuz the director, Mr. Uzumaki Boruto was fcking hot and my type lol.

"Not girlfriend but he was friends with her since High school and they went to the same uni and now here thay are, I wouldn't be shocked if they were dating" she spat handing me the cold coffee which she bought for me.

"Oh Thank you Cho" I said taking the coffee.
"Well since you are also new who is mentoring you?" I asked
"That white haired guy, Mitsuki, he's cool to be honest, I mean better than the director himself, be safe okie he has a bad temper" she said.

"You're scaring me Chocho(⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)" I gulped.

"Hehe, Well I'd get back to work before Director is back, here's my number contact me latter " she went to her desk the other side.

So hours went by and everyone already left, even Chocho left 5 mins ago after I forced her to go. He told me to wait for an hour extra but here he is late, damn that hottie. Does he even remember I was waiting here I talked to myself for 3 more minutes and here he was he entered the room, holding his coat, he looked even better now, but he's tired maybe he was really very busy.

"Sorry for the delay Miss Uchiha, I couldn't get out of the meeting at time promised" he apologized, what he really apologized for being late, damn he's fictional, I refuse to believe real heads are like this.

"Miss Uchiha, you're spacing out again" he said waving his hands in front of me.

"Oh sorry sir, but if you're tired I can, I can wait until tomorrow, you should rest sir" I said but he didn't look pleased by my words.

"There's no need, you've already waited enough today, just give me a moment, perhaps you could help make me a coffee instead" he said I nodded and he went to the bathroom at the other corner.

Thank heavens Thanks God, I was good at making anything but coffee. I prepared the tastiest coffee for and went back his desk , serving it , and he was finally out, he might have washed his face good enough to hide his fatigue but his shows how much tired he is but won't back off.

"Let's get started" he said motioning his hands through his hair, do wait wait he wasn't wearing his tie, his sleeves were rolled, oops absolute definition of sexy man, ahhhh! I want him damn I want him.

"Yes sir" I said shifting to my desk while he came over grabbing a chair from his desk, he was sitting on my left pretty close, but it wasn't that close but atleast closer than before interactions.

"Let's see if you can make this part" he spoke.

"I can do this sir, but this blah blah part is I don't what to do" I responded.

He took a good look before saying "you really are a fast learner"

"Oh Thank you sir"

"This part is done like this blah blah blah" he explained ,I tried my best not to lose his train of words again.
"Now you do it" he said.

I nodded and started typing the codes, he took a sip of his coffee looking at the screen, his phone lying on my table desk started ringing, I took  a glimpse it was Sumire kakei.༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

I guess he's really dating her , no no why , why did he have to date her instead of meh ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ.
I saw him slid his phone screen, he rejected her call, maybe cuz I'm here, or maybe maybe he isn't dating her, Yooooo!!!(⁠ ⁠/⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠♪⁠♪

He rested his body on the chair, his eyes closed , relaxed, he sure looked so tired even to talk, damn! I'm feeling guilty to overwork him.

"I'm done sir" I told his eyes open body moving forward to look at the screen, after taking a good look up to down he started speaking.

"Your skills are pretty good for a newbie, well done" I adjusted my spectacles and put on a wide smile.

It was 19:35 , he told me to pack up and leave while he stayed for some work, I made him another cup of coffee before leaving. He thanked me for the coffee and told me to be on time next day.

I was waiting outside the building, sitting on the outside stairs waiting for the cab I had call, which will take 10mins to arrive, but the cab was late it's been 15mins already.

I heard someone approaching so I got up and turned back to see, it was Mr. Uzumaki, who was approaching me.

"Why are you still here?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for my cab sir"

"Oh I see" he sat down beside me standing there, I sat down in respect a little distance between us.

"Are you too waiting for-" I asked but he cut me in between "Nope but it isn't that safe for a girl alone at night, and since I held you back It is my responsibility"

I could feel blush forming around my face but thankfully it wasn't that visible due to less lights around, "Umm... Thank you for the concern"

"It's okay" he responded taking out his mobile, scrolling his Social media.

5 mins later my cab arrived I bid him a goodbye and Thanked again, he marched towards his car. My happiness was on next level for real he stayed for me, he was worried about me (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) , after riding I was back home took a shower, heated my dinner and went straight to the orange app on my device. I opened Wattpad to read the update of one of my favourite fictions by the author 'UB' and dived into another world.
I started reading the chapter updated today.
_____________________♡___________________
{*In the dimly lit room, their bodies gravitate toward each other with an irresistible pull, fueled by an electric tension that crackles in the air. His hand, rough yet tender, traces the curve of her jawline, sending shivers down her spine. Their lips meet in a fervent kiss, a collision of desire and longing. She gasps as his fingers entwine with hers, igniting a fire that consumes them both. With each gentle touch, he explores her skin, leaving a trail of hot kisses along her neck, sending her senses spiraling into a dizzying whirlwind of passion and ecstasy. His hands roaming even lower, finding its way into her treasure. Her pleased moans echoing the entire room*}
_____________________♡___________________

Author's pov:

As she read his books everyday, she imagined all that happening to her, everytime it was with a guy described in the book but with a blurry face but this time it was different all she could imagine was her and the director, Boruto Uzumaki. Damn she was wet and sweaty just by reading it. After she was done with her desires she cleared her mess and went to bed not to be late tomorrow.

She went to bed but, after this intense encounter with her fantasies, Sarada couldn't shake off the vivid images of her and Mr. Uzumaki from her mind. Every word she read in the book seemed to echo in her thoughts, fueling her desires even more. She tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep as her mind replayed the passionate scenes over and over again.

"Oh shit! I should sleep now , or I'd be late again ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ" she thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 627 31
SEQUEL to "The Internship" One year later: Hinata finds herself in complete shock when her boss introduces the newest project manager at Hatake Ent...
67.8K 1.1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
53.7K 1.9K 36
*ΰ³ƒΰΏβ€βž·πŠπ€π–π€πŠπˆ π”π™π”πŒπ€πŠπˆ 𝐗 π…π„πŒ!π”π‚π‡πˆπ‡π€!πŽπ‚ ── She was the overlooked one; or at least it felt that way. Life was tough with a fathe...
45.8K 646 28
The 5th Great Ninja war had ended and Konoha now once again lives in an era of peace. Sarada had still planned on becoming Hokage and she was unmoved...