Oneshot book! [Requests close...

By SaltyTiramisu

Got a 100 followers! Gonna do the last requests then that's it! Then it'll just be my stuff lol Has any objec... More

🪿|[CLOSED]
♥️🍬|Baseball x Suitcase
🗡️🌝|Four and x murder two
🍬|Two x Fem!Reader
♥️🍬|Salt x flower
♥️|Cabby x Candle x Clover
♥️🌑🍬|ScentPack/Scenty x BackPack
🌝🍬♥️|Golfball x suitcase
🍬|Winner x Profiley
♥️🍬|Nickel x balloon
🍬🌺|Rocky x grassy
🍬|Four x X
♥️|ScentPack (continuation)
🍬|Cabby x yinyang
🍬🌑|Mouse x spraypaint
♥️🌑|Lollipop x flower
♥️|Five x Eight
🍬|Cheesy x Trophy
♥️🍬|Knify x lightbolb
🌝🗡️|Gaty x Long boi!Two
🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🦅🦅🦅|Gelatin x lollipOp drugs
🍬♥️|One x Three
🌝♥️|Six!cat x nine!cat

🍬🌑🌺|Starlight AU

52 3 26
By SaltyTiramisu

[Gonna make this chapter extra long so erm...👍]

(EVERYONE USES THEIR CANON PRONOUNS DO NOT.)

[Did not expect my own AU to get requested- but here you go goofers!]

[Context: read my au dump book if you wanna know abt this au ig. ONE ISNT AN AU GUARDIAN CANONICALLY DONT BRING IT UP.]

[POV: None]

One gingerly danced among the stars,their dark blue star covered leg warmers blended in perfectly with the atmosphere around them,their star cape floating among the sky.

They eventually noticed,on the planet below them...galaxia...there was a little flash of green light. Probably two about to do some cake at stake! They start to float down cheerfully

"Are you sure this is the best course of action?" _ said in the back of their head

"Of course it is! Don't you trust me?" They asked them,smiling a little as they slowly descended back into galaxia's atmosphere.

"I do but...is...stalking them without their knowledge really okay?" _ asked,as one could tell they were nervous about that.

"Oh it's not...stalking,I'd say! Just...watching them from a specific distance and observing them!" One replied,as their feet touched the soft yellow grass,which blew quietly in the breeze. They quickly shift to be apart of the hotel bathroom sign,before watching two start cake at stake.

[Later cause I am not doing cake at stake >:(]

[POV: Two]

I adjust the star connector on my neck (All algebraliens have star capes with a star connector btw,and the cape coordinates with their body color just darker) as I cheerfully walk along the show grounds. That was a good cake at stake,I'd say! I look around for any familiar faces...only a weirdly shaped bush was in my sights...

Hm...where'd everyone go? I walk along the grounds,calling out for anyone,before price tag ran up to me,their face being a ':P' at the moment as they have a moon charm attached to their string. Which made sense,becuase they're from the moon kingdom.

"Oh hello price tag! Where is everyone?" I ask,looking at the cheerfully

"Oh they're all inside the hotel!...and black hole decided to go to space for a little while." They explained to me,before waddling off inside.

That makes sense...it was starting to get a little rainy today,and a lot of the contestants probably would get damaged by it!

I slowly walk inside as the rain drizzled onto me,before I open the door and dry myself off,pulling my gloves a little,then refocusing myself to look at my contestants.

They were all unique in their own way to their respective kingdoms...

I truly loved learning about each of their cultures! They were all so unique...

I think it was going to be a pretty swell day,before I noticed four wasn't around!

I snap my fingers,bring up fours information screen (think of the things from love of the s_n guys.) as I look over location.

Ah! The kitchen! Maybe four and x are cooking something...and I can get one of those delicious bags.

I cheerfully start to walk over to the kitchen...

Huh.

It feels like I'm being watched.

Probably just me being paranoid!

[POV: Fanny]

I was watching the rain outside. I hated it when it rained! It could electrocute and kill me!

My cable tail (yes for aesthetic I did the cable tail) swung back and forth as I stared at the rain,knowing black hole was higher up in the atmosphere,just...waiting.

I never knew that he was from the banished kingdom,until I heard him tell tree...I don't plan on spilling those secrets...especially not to pillow. Her entire kingdom revolves around the elimination of the banished kingdom.

Of course I have no clue how she'd murder a black hole,but I'm sure she'd figure out a way...

I shift off the windowsill,walking around the hotel,just kinda bored...

I eventually found tree,who was just sitting on the couch,before he looked at me.

He could always tell whenever I had discovered a secret,and he knew I knew about bh,but I told him I wouldn't tell,so that eased his nerves...

A little.

Marker was just bouncing around,sticking stickers to the wall. Guess that's what he did when he couldn't play toss the dirt with someone.

"So,Fanny..." tree shifts to look at me "what kingdom are you from again?"

I roll my eyes "I've already said,tree, I'm from the eclipse kingdom."

"I see..." tree rubs his 'chin' a little,before he looks back at me. "Aren't the eclipse and nebula kingdoms in really close ties?"

"Tree. I've already said I'm not TELLING anyone about blackholes secret. Especially not pillow." I reply,hissing slightly at him

"Okay,okay...I just want to make sure..." he said,waving his hand a little as I sit next to him,and marker sits next to me.

We all peacefully watch the rain together...which I've grown accustomed to for now...as I feel my anger neutralize. 

[POV: Four]

Making bacon with x! My favorite activity! I cheerfully cook bacon with them as I grab the ingredients,before I heard that British bastard behind me.

"Why hello my two friends! Making bacon?" Two asked,as they lean on the counter

"Yes. You can't have any though!" I say,pointing a finger at them.

X simply shakes their head a little,slightly annoyed at two too since the clock incident... I could tell because the birthmark on their arm that was shaped like a comet glowed slightly. It was weird but...eh. I've done weirder.

"Oh I don't want any! I just wanted to see what you were doing." Two replied.

I might have trouble seeing out of one eye (black scar there which affected his  eyesight) but I could still tell two wanted the bacon...or maybe their trying to steal another paper bag

"You still have to go!" X says to them.

"Okay,okay..." two replied,backing out of there,their cape dragging behind them.

Can't they afford to clip it like I did? Me and x cut our capes so they were easier to manage...

Maybe two just wants to be high and mighty...jerk.

I shake off the thoughts,and go back to cooking with x,making sure none of the grease burned him.

"Should we worry about anyone from the banished kingdom...?" X asked me,after a while of cooking.

"Probably. We have a specific task to assimilate anyone who's from there. It probably won't be that hard...but I can tell some of the people here are from there,definitely..." I mutter to x.

I might hate him...but he was very persuasive when he needed to be.

So now me and x were on a mission. And nobody would get in our way.

...nobody.

[YEP. I said it was long.]

[Requested by Lonelylittleguy]

[sorry Lonelylittleguy I just couldn't resist making this slightly angsty because whats a good au Thats only happi?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 115 12
South Park One Shots! Like south Park? Like ships? Love reading?? Please read and enjoy, give me votes, suggestions/comments and never forget to kn...
11.8K 427 28
This will have really slow updates. I'm bad at having a schedule. But anyway, this will be full of things with the BBS group. You can make requests...
14.6K 809 154
Hey Guys! After 15 Months Of Starting My WATTPAD Career, I AM FINALLY POSTING AN ART BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes, I know...
9.5K 178 28
I started this as a joke thank you so much for the support guys omga! :sob: @CherrySherbert5 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ART!!!!! This takes place afte...