A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️
S2- 28 The End 💐

S2 - 14

518 52 8
By Koochim21

I'll miss you unnie!" Shinae pouts as Soha hugs her .

" I'll miss you too Shinae! By the way you never told me that you were friends with Gngguk."
Gngguk who was standing beside Shinae playfully lightly nudges Shinae as she gives Soha a nervous laugh.

"It's a long story that I will tell you someday later."
Soha nods.
Just then Jimin arrives with Jiha in his arms after they loaded all the luggage in car.

" I will miss Jiha the most. Can I hold her for one last time Jimin oppa!"
" Sure Shinae!" Jimin handovers her Jiha very carefully.
Shinae pecks Jiha as she plays with her for one last time.

" You can meet her whenever you plan to visit our city." Jimin speaks as he smiles.
" I will make sure to connect you with Jiha through video calls and calls Shinae!" Soha speaks as Jimin nods smiling as he holds Soha's shoulders squeezing her by his side.

" Sure oppa! Oh my baby I will miss you! "
She pecks her cheeks .

" I am so happy for you hyung, noona finally you both are back together but that's not fair you never told us that you both were together."

" We had planned everything but things just didn't go our way-" Jimin's smile drops a little.

" It's okay hyung you both are together and happy now, that's what we all want. "
Gngguk hugs his Jimin hyung.

Gngguk was happy for his hyung that they finally got old Jimin back.

Finally Soha leaves as she waves goodbye to Shinae.

" I will miss them so much! Why do they live in other city now how will I meet them whenever I wish. " She whines.

" My house is not far from them,  If you decide to make them your in laws in future let me know."

" Gngguk! You are always so chessy and flirty. Leave now! "

Although she pretends to be normal but get stomach definitely flutters.

----------------

Jimin was driving as Soha sat beside him with Jiha in her arms.

" How's everybody at home? "
" Everybody is doing good. Your mom, Irene and Y/N misses you a lot they all will be so happy after meeting you. Irene is a bit upset too you have to face her anger."
Jimin chuckles at the last sentence.

" I missed them too and about Irene I know how to handle my younger sibling so that's not a problem. "

Jimin smiles as he nods.

" Jiha and me, we both used to see your show on television Infact you were Jiha's favourite, whenever  she  cried we switched to your channel and she used to stop crying immediately. In the age of taking interest in cartoons she was interested in your show. "

" M-My daughter loved my show? I am her favourite?? "
He looked towards Soha so excitedly, his shined with amusement and a bright warm smile spreads on his face as if he has achieved the biggest goal of his life or won a lottery or his favourite team has won the soccer match. He turns to road moving  the steering wheel while Soha continues to stare at him.
Soha's heart warms up at his reaction she didn't knew Jiha can affect him so much, she will always keep that face of him in her favorite memories.

"Yes she loved you Jimin!"

Jimin smile brightens even more as both their eyes glistens a bit he felt so special today after knowing that his daughter loves him even before they have met and Soha she feels guilty of taking away those precious moments of her pregnancy and birth of his first  child . Soha extends her hand towards Jimin and holds it caressing it with her thumbs as Jimin looks into her glistening eyes mirroring his, he smiles at her to calm her down before looking towards in front while she caresses his hand with her thumb.

" I will give you every detail of my pregnancy, when Jiha was born and all these months so you don't feel left out Jimin! I am s-sorry for-"

" Hush! Let's forget what happened in past and focus on our future together with our daughter."

He smiles as he looks at Jiha who was sleeping so peacefully in Soha's lap, she is his little sunshine and he knows either directly or indirectly she is the reason why their sufferings ended and they met again. She is his little good luck charm.
Something strikes Soha's mind as she turns to look at Jimin who was focused on road.
" Umm Jimin?"
"yes love!"
" Y-you have a female choreographer too right. She seemed to be quite close to you and I won't lie because of all the rumours and by how good y-your chemistry was even i thought that you m-moved on! But then when I saw that old love of ours shinning in your eyes yesterday I got confirmed that you didn't.

Jimin smiles sadly.

" You really don't know me  yet, Love. Don't you?... The moment I promised you myself that this park belongs to you and only you my love, from that time I was yours either with you or without you by my side. I would have rotten myself to death without you before looking towards someone that isn't you. "

Soha's eyes glistens.

" Y-You love me that much? "
" More than you can ever imagine my love! "
" Stop the car! " she shouts.
" What happ-"
" I said stop!! "
Jimin moves the car to side and  applies the break immediately as he looks towards Soha in concern but she grabs the collars of his tshirt pulling him close crashing her lips on his as he is taken aback by it first but later he smiles as he gives in cupping her face and kissing her out while she holds his nape pulling in closer. He sucks on her tongue exploring her mouth and they continue to kiss as if it's the last time they will ever get to kiss, they  both get  out of breath and part.

" S-see I kept with your pace and time today."
She takes in deep breaths as Jimin chuckles nodding at her.
He connects his forehead with her as they smile suddenly Jiha makes a baby noise and opens her eyes as she sees her mom and dad together who were smiling at her. They pecked her cheeks together as she made some baby noises.

" Umm Jimin!"
Jimin hums as he squished Jiha's cheeks smiling at her.

" Ahem! We have to tell everyone about our relationship and Jiha once we return home."
Jimin gasps as he looks at Soha and both of their eyes widens.

" We should tell Taehyung oppa and Y/N unie first. They will handle everything."

" They will for sure after Tae hyung beats my @ss for hiding everything from them. "

" Y-your mom Mrs Kim how will she react?"
" Mom is understanding she might be upset at first for hiding Jiha and our relationship but then she will love us the most specially her granddaughter. "
Soha smiles.

" What about your mom and Irene above all? It will be difficult to handle Irene and Jungkook he will be mad like hell for hiding our relationship and his niece. He will taunt me till end that i betrayed him as his hyung bestfriend. "

Soha chuckles.

" Don't worry they are our family, they will forgive us at the end. "
Jimin smiles as he nods.
" Jiha will be so happy after meeting her family finally, specially her grandmother her uncles and aunts. "
Soha nods as she pecked Jimin's lips.

----------------------------

" What happened Shinae why did you called me so urgently?"
Mike asks as Shinae looks down fidgeting with her fingers nervously .

" There is something that I tried tell you so many times but you  were always so busy so I didn't get to tell you but it's guilt was killing me from inside ."
" Okay go on tell me!"
She tells him about Gngguk and her deal of three dates and she went for two dates with him so that Mike  didn't feels cheated if he hears about it from outside.
Mike nods as she stops and sighs in relief as that guilt of cheating on her boyfriend was burdening her and she tried so many times to tell him face to face about everything as soon as possible but was always  busy in his business meetings.

" Umm Shinae there is something that even I want to talk to you from some days."
Shinae nods

" Let's break up!"

" W-what?" Shinae gets shocked as her heart drops as she feels that she might have hurt him by her actions.

" But w-Why what's wrong? You didn't like that I was meeting Gngguk behind your back, I mean of course why would you like it b-but I had to do that because of financial-"

" That's not the reason."
" Then what happened?"
" Don't get me wrong but I think so that slowly I am losing interest in you also I am seeing someone these days in my office so even I wanted to talk about it. "
" O-Oh! "
Shinae nods as she looks towards her hands and  remembers what that old teacher told her in staff room, she thought that maybe she is exaggerating things so Shinae didn't paid much attention to her words but this time that old lady was actually right that Mike is seeing his female boss these days. She sighs as she looks at him.

" Okay then! Let's end things here. Let's end everything on a good note!"

Mike speaks as Shinae nods.

" Do you have something to say one last time."
She shakes her head in denial."

Before parting ways Shinae walks towards him to hug him one last time. She hugs him and she pats his shoulders but he winces in pain.

" Are you okay? "
" Yeah! Don't worry. "

He turns around and walks away as Shinae noticed that he was lumping a little while walking.

She sat down on the bench of park as she gets lost in her thoughts, she palms her face and whines.

" Why am I not feeling bad? I am trying so hard to feel sad about it by remembering our past . What's wrong with me? I just had a breakup how can I be so unaffected by it!! What have you done to me Gngguk!!!"

Mike calls a number.

" I-I did what you wanted me to d-do. Now please spare me sir. " He pleads to someone on phone

*Two days back *

Mike trembles in fear as he was tied to a chair in the dark room. He was surrounded by some men dressed in black suits as they waited for their boss. Mike 's anxiety increased with time.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a tall muscular man with opened slightly long hair strands as some of them were sticking on his forehead. His eyes were  stren as they looked at him like a predator looks at his prey even his steps were slow and calculated and the sound of his boots echoed in the room.
He stands in front of him as he leans close seeing horror written on Mike's face.

He keeps his foot in between Mike's thighs that were tied on the chair as Mike almost screams in fear.

" S-sir please leave me. I have nothing to do with any gangster or illegal works, I am a comman man who works nine to five in a corporation to earn money for his family."

Gngguk scoffs. He holds Mike's hair and yanks his face up.

" I would have listen to your pleads if you were involved in those things for once but you are getting involved in my personal matters. "

" N-No, it can't be-"
" Shinae! "
Mike gasps as Gngguk leaves his hair and gestures something to his men as one of them handovers him his iPad. He scrolls though it.

" Do you know how important that girl is to me. I have fallen for her since the day I first saw her. Such a precious angel stuck with a @ss hole like you!"

" At first I was planning to treat her like she deserved on some of our dates so that she can herself differnciate between who actually loves and respects her and who doesn't and then I would have asked her if there is a change of heart and if she wants to change her boyfriend. Choice would have been her at the end of the day but when I saw this "

He played a video on his iPad wherein Mike was making out with his boss on her office couch and soon her moans can be heard as she started riding him. Mike's eyes widens his face  resembled the deer caught in headlight. Gngguk pauses the video handing over it back to one of his men.
He leans down at Mike who gulps.
His aura and eyes darkens as he holds Mike's throat almost choking him as he struggled on chair. Gngguk releases a little to allow some air.

He moves back and removes his gun as Mike shakes his head in denial as tears forned in his eyes.
He points it on his forehead.

" How dare you!!" Gngguk shouts as his voice echoed and a shudder runs down the spine of everyone in that room.

" How dare you tried to cheat on her! How can you cheat on such a precious lady who deserves  world . How could you!!"
He shouts and hits his head with the base of gun as Mike winces loudly in pain.

" And on other hand that girl, even though she was on dates with me because of her financial reasons, she used to feel so guilty that sometimes it was quite evident on her face, and by the type of girl she is I am damn sure she must have tried to contact you so many times to tell you that she is going on dates with me so that a @ss hole like you doesn't get hurt and feel cheated and what were you doing in return for for her? Ignoring her calls heck! Ignoring her whole presence busy cheating behind her back and i am sure you didn't even planned on confessing all of this to her you would have continued all this and ended up breaking her and her heart in the end if I would have not entered her life. "

Gngguk glares at him as he shouts.

" I-I am sorry p-please forgive me."
Gngguk shoots above his head and around him as he starts sobbing.

" Now! Now! You will correct everything. Meet her and tell her that you want to breakup."

" Y-Yes sir, I will!"
" But I am still not done with you. You have to pay in a hard way  for what you did with my lady , I will make you regret it. You will regret every  moment that you decided to cheat on her, made her feel low and unworthy . "

Mike's eyes widens as he hears the sound of click as Gngguk opens his belt holding it in his hands he pushed back his sweaty strands as his biceps bulged through his folded sleeves, he pokes his inner cheek with his tongue by giving a deadly look and death stare.

Gngguk returns his office as he was gulping down the water to control his anger.

" Sir everything is ready!"
Gngguk smirks.

" Good! Now send his resignation along with his pictures of making out with his female boss who is also the daughter of the chairman, the owner of that company. His resignation letter should reach the chairman's office by tomorrow morning."

His secretary bowed at him.

" Also make sure that Shinae's name should not be involved anywhere. Delete those videos after that they shouldn't be leaked anywhere just for the sake  of that woman involved with him. "

Gngguk opens his phone as he warmly  smiles at Shinae's picture on his wallpaper. He took it secretly when she was busy on munching on her food and some sauce was smeared outside her lips, she looked so adorable that he had to capture that moment.

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 63 11
A Jikook Story about how Jungkook, a mistreated boy with an evil brother falls in love with Jimin. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ - BTS Fanfiction so...
3.5K 116 7
These are a bunch of One-shorts of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. There may be VKOOK, VMIN, JIKOOK or VMINKOOK No sexual shipping, but a ton of Brothe...
62.5K 5.5K 80
ഒരു തനി നാടൻ Malayalam BTS FF. (Short Chapters!!!!) Yoonmin, Vhope, Namjin, Jungkook ellavarum ond ketto. Oru Family Story aane. Hope you all like it...
621K 27.2K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...