Faith mated to the Alpha

By nettleswrites

Faith Rivers has lost everything. Her family, her quiet upbringing and her peaceful cottage off the beaten tr... More

Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 3- Welcome Mixer
Chapter 4- CiCi's Mate
Chapter 5- Alpha Jace Roe
Chaoter 6- Tiny Mate
Chapter 7- The Sacred Bond
Chapter 8- Carmen Jones
Chaoter 9 - The Party
Chapter 10- The Sleepover
Chapter 11- Heat
Chapter 12- Her Heat
Chapter 13- Mated
Chaoter 14- New Bond

Chapter 2 - Tide Moon Pack

13 0 0
By nettleswrites

Faith and Jane did not speak on the car journey to their house on the wood river pack territory. Faith kept glancing back at her small suitcase and feeling sorry for herself that her whole life existed in that small case now. That was all that was left of her.

Wood river pack territory was beautiful. It consisted of green rolling hills separated by blue rivers and pebbled beaches. The houses were immaculate and the grass was so green it seemed artificial. Jane pulled up to a small yellow house with white windows. It was small and well kept. Jane took Faith's bag and ushered her inside. When she opened the door two girls were waiting in the hallway. One was around Faith's age. She had long dark hair and dark eyes like Jane. The other was around seventeen and was blonde and blue eyed. The smaller blonde girl was grinning ear to ear. She moved forward quickly.

"Cuz! The infamous human cousin, I'm so excited to meet you, you're like super gorgeous wow. My mam said her sister was beautiful but you're like hot hot."

Her voice was quick and high pitched and she talked with big hand movements. Faith couldn't help but smile at her. Faith chanced a glance at the older sister and noticed a slight scowl on her face. She met Faith's eyes and spoke.

"Hi, I'm Carmen, the overexcited pup is CiCi. We have heard a lot about our human aunt who ran away and had a human child. I suppose sis is excited that we finally get to see you."

Her voice was monotone and uninterested. Carmen had a problem with Faith being here. That was certain. The younger was not at all worried about Faith's presence but Carmen seemed threatened in some way. Faith made a mental note to stay out of her way.

Jane laughed and put her arm around CiCi.

"CiCi talks ahead of herself so feel free to let her know when to stop."

CiCi faked annoyance and hugged into her mother. The act made Faith's stomach drop. She missed her mothers hugs and scent. Although she never had a wolf her mother carried her families wolf scent. She never lost it and it was always a comfort blanket to Faith.

A man walked into the room. He was tall and thin with dark hair and eyes. Where had CiCi got her golden hair Faith thought as he walked towards Faith to shake her hand.

"Hi Faith, I'm Murray, I'm your aunt Jane's old ball and chain."

He was kind and quiet in his speech. His eyes were warm. Faith couldn't imagine him in combat as a pack warrior. He must have been strong if the Tide Moon pack requested him to transfer.

Jane gave Murray Faith's bag and he went up the stairs with it.

"Why don't you have some dinner Faith, you're bound to be hungry?" Jane asked.

Faith had not thought about food in weeks.

"I'm just tired if that's okay?" Faith felt bad when she noticed the elaborately set table that CiCi was finishing. They had made dinner for her. She didn't say anything now, she had already said she was tired.

"Okay, why don't you get some rest, we will be taking a run after dinner but don't worry you're safe here. We will leave at sunrise in the morning I'll wake you but you'll hear the howling of wolves on their run!"

Jane moved to show Faith her room upstairs. Faith smiled at her cousins and followed. As Jane reached the room she pushed the door to the generic guest room open.

"Have a good rest and relax, we will be in the car for a long time tomorrow. If you need anything at all we are the last bedroom on the right."

Faith nodded and Jane went to stay something but just smiled and shut the door. She was trying her hardest and Faith felt bad at her lack of emotion. But her parents were missing or should she just say dead? And she was moving to a wolf pack across the country. Her heart was broken and she felt numb as a result.

Sleep came quick which surprised her and the startling howl of a wolf had her siting up in her bed as the sun rose over the mountains of wood river.

She handed her suitcase to Murray and went to sit in the back. CiCi was in the middle and she was glad of the separation from Carmen. Jane took her seat next to Murray in the front and Carmen slid in the other side of CiCi. It was a tight squeeze as Murray turned on the engine and pulled out of the territory.

Two hours later and they stopped for some food. Faith didn't move from her seat. Jane brought her back a sandwich and water and she thanked her. CiCi had started telling her about her life. It consisted of boys, friends, shifting, hoping to find her mate in the new pack. She never stopped the story to ask Faith anything or even needed acknowledgement from Faith which suited her perfectly. She almost settled into the story as they continued towards the new pack. Carmen never spoke. She caught her staring a few times when she wasn't looking and it unnerved her. Carmen was not as welcoming as her younger sister.

An hour later they stopped for a toilet break at a service station and Carmen spoke to Faith.

"How old are you?"
"23"
"Same."
"Do you have a boyfriend, like a human one,"
"Nope."
"You won't have a mate, only werewolves do."
"Okay"
"Just so you know, me and CiCi will probably find our mates here and you won't have one."

Jane turned around and gave a scathing look to Carmen. Jane turned around to look at Faith then.

"There is a lovely human community outside pack boundaries, we can organise some time for you there."

Faith did not care about boys or dates or other people.

"Thanks but I am not thinking about that. I don't want to meet anyone or anything like that. Being invisible to werewolf men will suit me perfectly."

"Oh you won't be invisible werewolves are super horny and you're gorgeous, probably why Carmen is worried!" CiCi sang and Carmen turned in shock to her little sister.

" I am not, mum tell her I am not??" Carmen roared.

Murray got into the car and gave one warning glance to his daughters. Silence filled the car after. Faith was beginning to like the quiet nice thing Murray had going on. She needed peace and quiet in her life.

Carmen glared at CiCi as she continued her life story for Faith. CiCi was the perfect amount of sunshine to keep Faith from giving in to the pain in her chest and the anxious thoughts about her parents and her old life. CiCi was over sharing every aspect of her life as they drove close towards the new pack. This was a big move for Jane and her family Faith thought. A pack bond was sacred she knew that much. Joining a new pack was a huge undertaking. There had to be something deeper than a transfer request. Faith did not continue the thought. She was here to exist for two years only. She would return to her cosy cottage and quiet life in 24 months. She would try to make as small a mark in this family as she could during that time.

They were close to Tide Moon pack. Carmen began doing her hair in a compact mirror. CiCi laughed at her attempts.

"Oohhh new hair for Alpha Jace."
"So what, I could be the mate he and his pack are so desperate for."
"Maybe but probably not." CiCi replied.
"How would you know, I am 23 and have no mate which means he must be somewhere else. Alpha Jace has travelled to packs and lands in hopes of his mate but never crossed paths with me." Carmen's voice was as hopeful and bright as Faith had ever heard it. She hoped this alpha was her mate as it may just take the bitchiness out of her.

"Alpha Jace's mate will be the most powerful Luna in all the kingdoms. She will be a queen. You're not giving queen Carmen."

CiCi was a mater as annoying her sister. Carmen toon the bait and began hitting at her sister whilst CiCi batted her arms away giggling.

Jane turned and grabbed at Carmen.

"Carmen leave it be. She's winding you up. You may as anyone may be a mate for the Alpha King."

"Alpha King?" Faith asked curiously.

"It's a nickname for him as his pack runs most other packs in the kingdom and his bloodline is that of royalty for us wolves. His mate will be a powerful Luna and they will control most of the entire wolf population together. Every girl, or she wolf dreams of being a queen as such." Jane smiled.

This Alpha seemed like he was big headed. Any man wanted like that would have to be. Maybe that would match perfectly with Carmen Faith thought.

CiCi squealed as the car pulled into the territory of the Tide Moon Pack and the rich land was revealed to them all. It looked fake as they drive through the shrubbery and rivers. It was twice as beautiful as wood river. Murray was using a code on his GPS to find the new house location. The road led them down past the river behind a huge mansion. CiCi watched Faith ogle at it.

"That's a pack house. It's like a headquarters where the Alpha's men live and some staff like cleaners and cooks and other pack members. It's where events and meetings are held. It's central for the pack like a meeting point."

Faith nodded. This wolf thing was confusing.

Murray finally pulled into a stand-alone house at the edge of the river. It was white with blue window shutters and a blue front door. It had a small patch of grass at the front and daffodils grew from the window flower boxes. It was cosy just like Faith's own blue cottage she longed for. As she looked at the house she thought for a split second this may not be so bad for the next 2 years. She could be held up worse places.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
541 86 32
Ashton has always had a laid back life, but what happens when his brother is visited by THE Luna. The number one pack has fallen due to an attack...
702 32 13
Lanie Bythesea has attended St. Ailbe Catholic High for the past two years. Now in her Junior year, Lanie is excited to almost be done with high scho...
306 41 14
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...