Come Back to Me

By Keebs1214

Far away and content in Texas, Regan has done everything she can to forget her tiny little hometown in Maine... More

Chapter 1 Present Day
Chapter 2 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 4 Present Day
Chapter 5 Present Day
Chapter 6 Present Day
Chapter 7 Present Day
Chapter 8 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Joshua
Chapter 10 Present Day
Chapter 11 Present Day
Chapter 12 Present Day
Chapter 13 Present Day
Chapter 14 Present Day
Chapter 15: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Mark
Chapter 17: Present Day
Chapter 18: Present Day
Chapter 19: Present Day
Chapter 20: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 22: Present Day
Chapter 23: Present Day
Chapter 24: Present Day
Chapter 25: Present Day
Chapter 26: Present Day
Chapter 27: Present Day
Chapter 28: Present Day
Chapter 29: Present Day
Chapter 30: Present Day
Chapter 31: Present Day
10 Years Ago: The Boys
Chapter 33: Present Day
Chapter 34: Present Day
Chapter 35: Present Day
Chapter 36: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Regan
Chapter 38: Present Day
Chapter 39: Present Day
Chapter 40: Present Day
Chapter 42: Present Day
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Present Day
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Edited
Chapter 52: Noah - The Rescue
Chapter 53: Joshua - The Rebuild
Chapter 54: Mark - The Revenge
Chapter 55: Regan - The Recovery
Chapter 56: Regan

Chapter 41: Present Day

187 15 0
By Keebs1214

"Alright, girls, it's time to break this up. We need to get Reggie home before daylight."

"Nanny Noah," Beth murmured into my shoulder, where she lay slumped against me on the sofa.

"Nanny Noah," I echoed.

We were deep into the early hours of the day, most likely a few rotations of the clock away from dawn. If I had it my way, we'd stay the night, right there, on Thad's luxuriously plush sofa, burrowed into the blankets and pillows like Beth and I were at present.

Our drunkenness had given way to exhaustion, and we cuddled in for the night, letting the guys talk business and strategy. My brain couldn't absorb one more thing about Phillip Stephen Nicholas Miller Laughlin III, so it was easy for me to drift off to sleep while they plotted and planned. It was the first time in days that I felt completely safe and didn't need to worry about Stephen crashing the party. Thad had cameras everywhere inside, and Mark's men were everywhere outside. No door was unguarded, all the windows had break and seal sensors, and my three guys hadn't let me out of their sight the whole night.

"Can't I stay here? Like right here," I lazily raised a hand to point to the couch. "I'm so comfy."

"You are more than welcome to one of the guestrooms, Regan," Thad answered, coming around the front of the couch to look amusingly down at both of us. "The closets and bathrooms are fully stocked with whatever you might require."

I squinted up at Noah with one eye.

"Okay, yes, you can stay here. But only if one of us is with you."

"So clingy," Beth whispered. I nudged her with my elbow.

"I already said I'd stay with her tonight. Doesn't matter if it's here or the apartment."

Mark leaned over the back of the couch and hooked his arm under my shoulder and knees. He lifted me with no effort. "Let's go sleepy girl. Time for bed."

Beth flopped over, still in only her jeans and bra, and Thad reached over to brush her hair out of her face. "You, my dear girl, owe me for last night."

She rocketed up so fast that her head almost connected with Thad's nose. "You mean...?"

Thad nodded and offered her his hand. "Yes."

Beth lept to her feet and tugged him down the hall to the stairs. "See you all later!"

Mark turned to follow them. Noah stopped him, and Joshua came over to give me a good night kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow night, baby girl. Mark will be with you until then."

"Okay. Be safe."

"I love you, Reggie. I'll see you soon."

"Love you. I miss you."

"We'll all be together soon enough."

Mark stomped off up the stairs and down a hallway he seemed to be accustomed to. I heard beth already moaning from behind one door. He carried me a few more doors down and chose the furthest from Thad and Beth.

"Wow, nice."

Like the rest of the house, the large and spacious bedroom had mostly walls of windows that looked out over the forest. Another house was lit up on the lot next to Thad's, far enough away that I couldn't make out any details—just figures walking around inside.

Mark set me down and let me wander around, touching the soft comforter on the bed, feeling the cold wood of the dressers, studying the paintings along the wall where a large bathroom was attached to the room until I walked up to the glass and stared out.

"Where is he hiding now, Mark?"

"He's not here. You're safe. My men have done a perimeter check consistently since we arrived."

His reflection stared back at me, his body dwarfing mine as he gently inched me back against him, a hand spread over my stomach and slipping lower.

"Don't think about him right now." His lips brushed my ear. "Think about me."

"Hmmm," I answered, reaching back to push my fingers into his hair while he kissed the uninjured side of my neck.

"Think of my mouth on every inch of your skin, my fingers stroking you." He popped the button on my jeans and unzipped them. "You can ride my hand and show me how bad you want my cock inside you. You'll be begging me for it, crying for it because I'm not going to let you come tonight until I'm balls deep inside of you, fucking your sweet cunt so hard and deep you'll forget about everything else."

My responding moan released from my lips the same second he pushed his hand into my panties and swirled his finger around my clit.

"You're already so wet for me, baby. But I need you drenching my hand. I want your come all over my face."

He captured my wrists before I could start shimmying out of my clothes and placed my palms on the window in front of me. Goosebumps appeared on my arms as his soft touch ran from my wrists to my shoulders, tickling and caressing, causing muscles within my body to tense and tremble while he took his time teasing.

"If you take your hands off the glass, I'll stop. Understand?"

Our eyes remained locked on our reflections, mine going wide when he hooked the flimsy straps of my camisole around his fingers and tugged, ripping them. His smile was pure predator as the material pooled around my waist, baring my black lace covered breasts to him.

"Your favorite color," I whispered, arching like a cat when he ran a single finger down my spine.

"You dressed for me?"

"Just wait until you see the rest." There were more surprises for him under my jeans, and when he saw them, I hoped he would abandon control.

He had my jeans off immediately, growling at my matching black lacey thong. But that wasn't all. The curse he let loose as he kissed up the back of my thighs and the way his fingers pressed into my ass as he spread me to look at the plug I had placed within me made the impromptu decision so worth it.

"You've had this in all night?" Knowing what it would do to me, he traced a finger around the red gemstone base and then tugged. My knees almost gave out.

I groaned, "N-n-no. Thad has a whole set of them in a drawer in the bathroom."

Mark's dark chuckle had my toes curling. "So you just helped yourself?"

"You said you were going to stay with me tonight. I wanted to surprise you."

His teeth nipped my backside as he kept wiggling the toy. "Such a good girl. You love the feel of this, something hard and thick in your ass. Just wait until it's my dick."

My thong was ripped from my body, and then my bra followed. I was on display for anyone who had a view of the window, and his men were out there, circling the property. They'd be able to see me as soon as they turned the corner of the house. Mark could sense my sudden apprehension, bracing his hands over my own, still pressed to the glass.

"That's right, baby. They can see you. Every one of my guys I have out there tonight is going to see you like this, naked and panting for me." His erection was hard against my lower back. "They're going to watch me fuck you against this window. And you love it."

There was no denying it, especially when he reached down and cupped between my legs, fingering my growing wetness.

"Remember our time in the shed at the water park?"

I nodded. He pushed my thighs apart and smacked me. I yelped.

"Words, baby. What did I tell you in that shed?"

"You said that it was the first and last time you'd get on your knees for me."

Mark dropped to the floor and looked up at me from between my legs. "I lied."

And then he was devouring me, ravaging me with his tongue and mouth. He set in with such force that my back bowed, and his name left my lips in a whimper. My nails scratched against the glass.

"You taste so sweet, so fucking perfect."

He licked me from my entrance to my clit, the bundle of nerves already on fire for him. I moaned when he fit his lips around me and sucked it between his teeth, the sharp sting sending quick pulses of pleasure through my body.

"Mark, yes, please. It feels so good."

He slowed down at my words, languidly licking and kissing, the quick build of my orgasm beginning to fade away. He jerked his head back when my hips pushed forward and began lightly stroking me with his fingers.

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to see my men watching you."

"I thought - I thought you didn't want anyone to see me."

I was losing the ability to think. His fingers were so light. My leg was quickly repositioned over one of his shoulders, opening me even further to him. One finger slid inside, and then out, and back in. I rocked into the movement, already feeling so full, and it was just one of his fingers.

"You love it. I'll do anything for you."

One slow lick over my clit, and I cried out. "Mark!"

"I bet Thad has cameras in here."

My eyes shot up, and I looked at the corners of the ceiling. It was too dark in here, with only the light from the bedside lamps and the fading moon outside.

Mark slid two fingers into me, stretching and teasing. He latched back onto my clit with his lips, trailing one hand up my stomach and over my breast, palming me in his large hand and then rolling my nipple between his fingers.

"God, baby, you just got even wetter. You really do love him watching you."

He shoved a third finger in me and curled them inside, rubbing me until I was screaming his name and unable to keep my hips still, begging and pleading to come, promising him anything if he just let me orgasm.

"Or do you see one of my guys?"

"Yes," I gasped, my eyes now frozen on a dark figure emerging from the woods. His face was in shadow, so I had no way of knowing who it was. His dark clothing made it almost impossible to see him, except there was a radio attached to his hip, and it blinked red. Not wanting Mark to stop driving me higher and higher toward my release, I watched the man raise his radio toward his face and then return it to his belt. Seconds later, two more men joined him. "There's more."

"Come for them, baby."

His mouth latched onto my clit, his tongue flicking so fast over the bud, and his fingers curled to put even more pressure on that spot inside me. My scream could probably be heard through the glass as I threw my head back and rode his face, not caring about keeping my hands there anymore and clutching his head, snapping my hips to the rhythm of his tongue and thrusting fingers. My orgasm was strong and violent, just like the man causing it, shooting through my body like lightning, freezing my muscles as I clamped around his unforgiving fingers, unable to move anymore against his punishing mouth.

He seemed to sense my total loss of control over my body. Finally removing his fingers from me, he propped my other leg on his shoulder and stood, my dripping pussy still right in his face, his tongue lapping at me, and I clung to him until he threw me down on the bed. The plush mattress cushioned my fall, and I lay, spread before him like an offering, breasts heaving as I gasped for air and my thighs still clenching from my release.

Mark stomped over to the window, throwing some kind of gesture to his gawking men, and then yanked his shirt over his head. He paused at the chandelier in the center of the room dangling only a few inches above him. With expert aim, he flung his shirt and looped it around the base of the fixture then pulled.

The light and all the wires broke free from the ceiling, falling to his feet in a cloud of dust and debris. I shrieked and scooted back onto the bed, and he nonchalantly reached down and plucked a small round device from the wreckage. "Thad doesn't get to see this part. Just us, baby."

Watching him crush the camera with his bare hand almost made me climax again. That is until he was standing fully naked in front of me, grabbing my ankles and pulling me back down across the mattress so he was kneeling between my open knees.

"I've been dreaming of this for ten years," he admitted softly, leaning over me and running a hand up my sweat-dampened body, between my breasts, and stopping at the base of my throat. His teeth clamped down over my pulse point, and then he kissed the mark he had left there. "Every night, I dream of this, of you. I don't mind sharing you with the guys, but I needed you to myself. I needed our first time together to just be us."

Never before had he spoken so softly to me, so openly and sweetly. My gruff giant was melting my heart all over again with his words and look of pure worship. He cupped my jaw and forced me to look him in the eye as he gripped himself in his hand, stroking once, twice, and then nudged my entrance with his tip.

"You're the first and last woman I will ever be with, Regan." He smirked at my shock. "That's right, baby. I've been waiting my whole life for this."

When he pushed inside me, only a few inches, my knees fell wide, my body wanting to take him in, and my head thrashed at the stretch, his huge cock filling me and nudging against the toy that I still had in my ass. He retreated and then thrust forward, my soaked entrance greedily pulling him in further and further with each push of his hips until he was fully seated to the hilt. I was crying his name, and Mark was cursing mine.

"Goddamn, Regan, you feel so fucking good. So. Good."

My legs wrapped around his waist, and my nails dug into his ass, urging him on as he moved above me, slowly at first, savoring the feeling of us joining together. His eyes were fixated between our bodies, watching himself disappear into me, increasing his pace, and then finally pounding into my pussy and driving us further up the mattress. He reared back, rising to his knees before me, and captured my throat in his grip, squeezing tighter and tighter the harder and faster he fucked me. I clung to his shoulders, not because I was afraid he'd hurt me but because I felt like if I didn't have him to hang on to, to ground me to this place, I would completely lose myself in this lust, this passionate and desperate coming together of body and soul.

"Mark," I rasped out. "Please!"

He knew what I was feeling, I could see it in his wild eyes as he gazed down at me. He felt it, too. Felt it enough to scoop me up so I straddled his lap, arms coming up behind me and hands curling over my shoulders to hold me to him as he kept thrusting. My head fell backward as this new, even deeper angle set off the start of another mind-shattering orgasm.

"Yes, baby, that's it. Your pussy is gripping me so tight." His deep voice broke when the orgasm took over me, my inner muscle clamping around him and throbbing. I screamed his name again, begging and pleading and yelling utter nonsense, his mouth closing around my breast, teeth biting my nipple, all the while wave after wave of pleasure ricocheted throughout my whole body.

His hands tightened on my shoulders, forcing me down hard into his lap when he cried out my name with his own climax, the hot jets of his release hitting so deep inside me it prolonged my orgasm even more, milking every last drop from him.

We stayed like that for a long while, wrapped around one another, our ragged breaths and pounding heartbeats the only sound in the gradually lightening room. When we finally disentangled ourselves, the first glow of sunrise was starting to peek through the trees. We each cleaned up in the bathroom, not saying anything yet. There was no need. What words could possibly be spoken after experiencing what we had just shared?

It was perfect.

Mark tumbled into the bed, threw his leg over mine, and yanked me roughly back into the curve of his body. He was so big, and I felt so little in his protective embrace. But I loved it. I snuggled down, wiggling into a comfortable position.

"Stop that," he ordered. "Unless you want to be thoroughly fucked again."

"Yes, please."

His groan made me laugh. "You're insatiable. Go find Thad. He can take over."

I pushed from his hold to go do as he said. I didn't even make it off the bed before he tackled me and forced his hips between mine. My hands were trapped above my head in a tight grip. "Don't you fucking dare," he growled. "I'll kill him if he touches you. Do you understand?"

The truth in his threat was clear. I nodded.

My body instantly responded when his hard length slid over my folds. He grinned down at me, smug at the wetness he felt. "You really do need my cock again, don't you, baby."

He didn't wait for my reply before pushing himself into me with one long, slow move of his hips. He made love to me like that until the sun shone brightly and I was once again screaming his name. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 19 12
This story is a remake of 'Unexpected Romance'. It's a friends to enemies to lovers Romance. The main characters; Ethan and Noah have known each ot...
64 15 11
Jenna has a good life. She's not the riches, not the prettiest, not the smartest, just normal. Life seemed to be going down the same old boring road...
5.2M 149K 73
#1 in Romance, 23rd May 2020 "Precious, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you're never going on that date." And before I could pro...
356K 3.7K 20
Spencer Gregory is a good girl. Has nice friends, gets straight A's and all that jazz! But will the bad boy moving in change all that? So join her as...