Surrender -7 Deadly Sins Nove...

بواسطة alexandraj19

Anybody who is anybody lives in Lakeaway Heights, New York. It is where the most high profiled families resid... المزيد

-Author's Note-
-Character Aesthetics-
-Playlist-
-Epigraph-
-Prolouge-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 7-

-Chapter 6-

31 1 0
بواسطة alexandraj19

~Ashby~

"You've been very naughty, little bird." Everestt mummers over my lips while resting his forehead on mine. With Everestt being this close it takes me back to our encounter in the bathroom at the gala. I can smell his natural musk mixed with a fiery woodsy scent. The heat radiating from his steel body warms up my shivering one. His hand on my arm goes to snake around my waist pulling me close to him. And then follows his once gentle hand that caressed my scar. To now a calloused grip wrapped around my throat.

My hands pull on his wrist to try and pry his hand off. But the more pressure I apply the harder he squeezes. I failed at my own rule I made up. Lesson one: always have your guard up whenever Everestt is around. But I foolishly gave into his warm touch against the cold that has been clawing at me today. Still holding his iPhone I quickly type out something.

I've done nothing wrong, you're the one who's been naughty.

Everestt reads what I wrote, and his eyes go from a burning anger, to a gaze full of lust. His full lips curl into that smile. That same smile I saw after I accidentally hit him. "Do you want me to be naughty, little bird? Because only bad girls get punished; and you have not been behaving like my good girl today."

His good girl? I want to gag at his comment because what the hell did I do? I didn't do anything except trust the wrong person, and ended up practically naked, with him groping me. Standing in the middle of the room I look for ways I can leave. If I can hit his knee without doing serious damage he'd fall and- "There's no use in trying to fly away from me again little bird."

Everestt tightens his hand around my throat making me look at him as he slowly deprives me of the sweet oxygen. He leans down to whisper in my ear and his breath sends an electric chill down my spine. "Or do I need to cut your pretty wings to show you who you belong to?"

"Fuck you." I mouth out and sign with my free hand. "Oh, my cock will be in your tight cunt soon. Just not today." My eyes bulged out of my head at his vulgar language. He's a delusional psychopath if he thinks that I will ever sleep with him. And yet at his words a shameful throbbing sensation beats between my legs.

Everestt takes his phone from me and puts it in his back pocket. He grabs both my wrists in each hand. I struggle in his hold trying to break free. I'm forgetting everything that Hunter taught me about self defense. I'm always too afraid to fight back because being still makes whatever happens hurt less. But after this morning and being here with Everestt. I want to embrace the pain and for once fight back.

I attempt to move back from him creating some space between us. His grip on my wrist tightened pulling me flushed to his chest. I whimper feeling my nerves go off from my already hurt wrist. He smiles at my pained expression and hopeless struggling. He's getting off on my fight.

I stop moving and stare deep into his eyes. I tilt my chin up, straightening my back. I'm deeply terrified, still shaken from everything that happened this morning. Tears want to fall but I blink them away. Everestt smirks and accepts the defiance in my eyes. He moves my wrist in one hand to grab my throat. Before he can I close my eyes tight, lean my head forward, and with all my might I headbutt him.

A pain radiates in my forehead knocking off my equilibrium. Everestt lets go of me, releasing a loud groan. I use this time to run away, but I stagger a bit as I move. I make it to the door and I grab the handle opening it. I see the nice hallway appear and walk towards my freedom. Swiftly a hand grips the back of my hair spreading a pain to my skull. One second I'm standing on concrete close to my freedom. Then the next my back is laying on a cold bench.

Everestt is laying on top of me with his body covering mine. He prys my thighs apart so he can fit himself between them. His hand besides my head still has a fistful of my hair holding himself up. His other hand holds both my wrists down on my stomach. I thrash jutting my hips up and kick my legs to try and get him off of me. But I know my attempts are futile.

"There's my girl with the fiery chaos I've missed." His muses with a sick pride. I look at his lip and see the bruise fading away from when I accidentally hit him at the underground fight. But now by decking him in the head just now. A new bloody cut forms on his bottom lip. "Is this gonna be our love language now little bird? Violence mixed with pleasure?"

"You're sick." I mouth out seething emphasis on my words. He leans down brushing his lips against mine. I shudder at the soft contact. "Only for you baby." He whispers against my mouth. He licks my bottom lip before taking it into his mouth, and sucks on it. He rolls his hips making me feel his groin touch my aching core. My nipples harden under my bra brushing against his chest creating a friction. I shut my eyes tight, refusing to accept this feeling. A sharp piercing stings my mouth sending a hot wave down my body. I whimper opening my eyes.

Everestt releases my bottom lip with a pop and I see more blood appear on his lips. I move my tongue, and I feel a slit tasting copper. He bit me. Everestt brushes his lips against mine again smearing our blood together. He sucks on my bloody lip and I feel Everestt tongue brush mine. I let out a whiny moan from my throat I didn't mean to.

He groans out and rolls his hips harder into me. The throbbing sensation goes off like rapid fire, and I need it to go away. I try moving out from him to escape this fucked up feeling but it only makes it worse. This is so messed up and all kinds of wrong. I've never been aroused like this before. Ever. The slickness between my legs wetting my panties is not helping me understand this in the slightest.

"You've been on my mind this whole weekend. I planned on being here when you arrived like a good student. But I come to find you naked with my brother and his mark tainting your skin. Bad move little bird." Everestt grits out the last part. He takes both of my hands, putting them to my side and trapping them between his knee and my thigh.

"Did you get wet for my brother?" Everestt growls against my shoulder. I try to brush him off. My stomach churns at how disgusted I am with how Riott played me. More so how I'm at Everestt's mercy. Again. He bites down on my shoulder making me wince. I shake my head no, answering him.

"Then why did you look all flushed when I came in? Did he touch you anywhere else?" Everestt slides one of his hands to my stomach creating butterflies. He slowly moves his hand up my shirt and starts to unbutton it. I turn away, unable to look and notice that the door to the locker room is open. No. Anyone could walk in and see me- us- like this.

Everestt speaks against my ear in a dark husky voice that makes me melt. "Does it turn you on that we could get caught any minute now? That somebody can watch you fall apart on my fingers?" He licks my earlobes then tugs on it hard. I let out a whimper and my body heats up just at the thought. Not us getting caught but only of him. My sole focus is on this devil of a man trying to corrupt me. "So if I move my hand down will you be wet for me little bird?" This time he nibbles his way down my ear making his way to my jaw, and then my neck.

Everestt opens my shirt and his hand touches my skin, enlightening it on fire. My breath is coming out in shudders with my chest going up and down. His hand slowly moves along my stomach to my sternum. Everestt then cups my right breast. I hold my breath waiting for the cold to come and take me away. But instead a heat spreads going from his hand all the way down my body. To my wet aching pussy.

Everestt pulls my bralette down, freeing my breast to be on full display to him. He sucks in a heated breath staring at my tits like it's the best display of fine art. They're not really special or big, I'm a 32 C. But Everestt makes me feel wanted under his heated gaze. "You have amazing tits, and they fit so well in my hand." He cups my breast before squeezing the nipple between his fingers. I bite down on my cut lip to suppress any sound.

He takes my nipple into his mouth and bites down on it, making me arch my back into him more. He then licks it to ease the pain. A twisted pleasure floods my head making everything hazy. My body craves for something I don't know how to explain. His name is on the tip of my tongue but all I can let out is a needy whimper.

I hate him touching me like this. I want him to stop, this is so wrong. But God- it feels so right. I'm humiliated and flooded with a wet shame between my legs. Out of my daze I feel his fingers trail up my thigh reaching the hem of my panties. I shiver and Everestt notices. He releases my nipple and looks into my eyes. "Are you a virgin?"

I still for a moment and the cold numbness comes back. I look down at his lip, focusing on the red, not able to look in his eyes. I don't answer because truthfully it's complicated. But in reality I know the horrific answer. Everestt cups me down there and I realize I accidentally grinded into him. Shit. Everestt moved his thumb along my clit making me clench my thighs around his hand.

"You're soaking my hand baby, and I've barely done anything to you." Everestt says against my chest. He trails his lips to my other nipple and does the same with his ruthless tongue. Looking down I see bite marks and bruises appear. Along with trails of blood from his lips staining my skin. I shudder at the sinful sight for how erotica this is.

This is all unwanted pleasure he's giving me. He's messing with my head. This means nothing. Nothing. Everestt dips his head to the right side of my neck where Riott gave me a hickey. He drags his tongue along my throat creating goosebumps. He's trying to lick away Riott's unwanted mark. Everestt teeth graze my skin then he roughly sucks on the spot. I wince but that pain soon turns to a pleasurable sensation.

His finger moves my panties aside and I feel him slip 2 inside me. He thrusts his fingers deep not meeting any resistance for how wet I am. My back arches off the bench and I move around trying to get away. Everest free hand comes to grip my throat, holding me in place. I bite his shoulder hard and hear him groan against my neck. He can't do this to me. He's so sick and twisted the way he moves his tongue and hands. But then what does it say about me if I know deep down I'm enjoying this.

He leans down to lick my bottom lip again, and sucks it hard into his mouth. Making more blood come out. I moan out not knowing how long I can resist this unwanted pleasure. He kisses the side of my mouth, dragging his bloody lip on my jaw, then down my throat. Everestt scissors his fingers inside of me while rubbing his thumb on my clit. Oh God. I free my right hand and instead of pushing Everestt off me. I grip his shoulder, needing something to stabilize myself. I feel him smirk against my scar.

I want this to stop, it's not right. But my body is seeking that warmth. The intense heat that makes the cold disappear for good. I start to grind into his hand giving into the depraved feeling he's creating. He's going to take this from me because that's who Everestt is. He doesn't live by the rules. He creates them. He takes what he wants without shame.

"I knew a sweet innocent girl like you deep down craves the most sinful things. Like a dirty little slut don't you?" When I don't answer he bites my already sore and sensitive neck, I shake my head no, lying. Because how could I ever admit to something so wrong. He curls his fingers inside me hitting that spot. Stars blur my eyes and I dig my nails into his shoulder. I grind into his hand meeting his erratic thrusts of my growing wetness. The heat grows building up my orgasm. I'm chasing it like I would on track to the finish line. I'm almost there. I'm-

Everestt pulls his fingers from me, but still holds my throat in place. The heat starts to slowly fade away and I whimper coming back unsatisfied. Why'd he stop? A flash covers my closed eyelids. When I open them, adjusting back I see Everestt straddling me with his phone out. He took a picture of me! I tried to grab his phone. He tightenes his hold on my throat. He sticks the 2 fingers that were inside me into his mouth, licking my juices clean. Why is that so sexy?  "I'm keeping this picture as your apology, because you made me bleed. Twice now."

He lets go of my throat and runs his thumb on my lip spreading our mixed blood together. "You just made red my new favorite color."
Everestt speaks in a dark voice. He shows me the photo he took and my jaw drops. It's me with my blonde hair displayed around my head. Sweat covers my skin and my makeup is smeared. But it's seeing the blood marks. They're all over my lips, cheek, jaw, and chin. My neck and chest look horrendous with bloody bite marks and bruises forming. Especially the one on the right side of my neck in a deep purple.

Everestt gets up off of me. I turn my back to him quickly, fixing my bra. I grab my backpack about to head out the door. Everestt grabs my arm, turning me around. He has a wet rag in his hand for my chest and face. "I can do it." I sign wanting the rag. "You'll miss spots, I'll do it." Everestt insists, not taking no for an answer. I stand still as he gently wipes the blood off of my chest and face. He even cleans up my smeared makeup from the rain earlier. I need waterproof mascara. Once done he buttons up my top. "Beautiful." Everestt softly says staring deep into my eyes. I can't do this again.

I quickly turn around and race out the door but stop when Everestt speaks. "You can run but remember little bird. We predators live for the chase." Everestt coldly states with a wolfish grin on his lips. I ran out of the locker room hearing Everestt laugh. Only now realizing how deep I'm in with the devil.

*****************************************

I went to the office and gave them a fake note I wrote up saying I had a doctor's appointment. Excusing why I missed first period, and half of second. The attendance lady bought it and gave me a pass and my school schedule. I'm currently in English sitting in the back. I'm barely able to focus on what the teacher is saying about Shakespeare.

Every now and then I find myself touching my lip remembering how Everestt sucked on it. A spark jolts down to my core. I rub my thighs uncomfortably remembering how he brought me to the brink of pleasure. And then took it back. Fucking asshole.

Second period went by and I found myself standing in the cafeteria. It looks just as beautiful as the rest of the school. There's big windows above, along with beautiful art on the wooden walls. Teens fill up the tables while eating gourmet food from the chefs here.

I usually make my own lunch but I didn't have time today. I don't even think I could keep any food down. I feel disgusted and ashamed of myself. Especially how a twisted part of me enjoyed what Everestt was doing. He was forcing me to experience things I never wanted or asked for. If you didn't want it then why didn't you fight hard enough to stop it?

I go towards the cafe line to the vending machine to get a Sprite. I stop in my tracks when I find Everestt sitting at a table with his friends. His gaze meets mine and he pulls his lower lip into his mouth, and slowly releases it winking at me. My face heats up and I turn around not looking at where I'm going. I crash into someone and they cry out.

"Ahh! Watch it you dumb bitch!" The girl snarls at me. I see that her lunch is on the floor and landed on her knee high gray heel boots. She has short straight raven hair. Her eyes are coffee brown. Her skin has a tan to it like she went to the beach for the afternoon. She has a bronze smokey eye with gold eyeshadow, and a pink glossy lip. She wears a Vivian Westwood necklace with gold earrings, and jewelry to match. She carries a white Gucci bag on her left arm.

"I'm sorry." I sign and mouth the words out. I can buy her a new lunch if she likes. "These boots are $800! Just pay me that and I'll let this go." For shoes?! I'm left speechless because I don't have that money. I only have $200 dollars on me now. "By the looks of your ragged Doc Martens that are so 5 years ago. You obviously don't have the money." The girl sizes me up. I cross my arms over my chest preparing myself for what she'll say now.

"Only way someone poor like you could make up the money is either whoring yourself out or selling drugs. Oh and food stamps don't count as real cash either." Excuse me? This self entitled spoiled brat is not worth the drama of a reaction from me. I'm used to people bullying me so her behavior is more irritating than hurtful. I'm just on edge and feel like I'm about to snap.

"Sorry Naomi, Ashby didn't mean to ruin your shoes. You were supposed to meet me on the other side of the hall, remember?" Beside me is a girl with ebony skin with voluminous pink curly hair. She has honey brown eyes. Her makeup is a pretty aquamarine with gold flecks. Her nails are white with colorful designs of smiley faces and butterflies. She wears a colorful gold charm bracelet. With big colorful rings to match. Her shoes are air forces with multicolored butterflies on them.

"Of course. The little broken ballerina would befriend the girl that made a god bleed. So fitting for you two outcasts." The girl named Naomi taunts while crossing her arms. "Yes and we are deeply sorry. We'll just be on our way." The pink haired girl says. Naomi rolls her eyes dismissing us. "Come on girls." Naomi snaps her fingers then bumps into me as she walks. Then two girls next to her follow.

"Woah. I didn't know if we'd make it out alive. She's so intimidating for an ice queen bitch. Oh, I'm Jocelyn." She says in a nervous manner. "Wanna sit down? You don't have to if you prefer to be alone. I was actually hoping we could be friends." She gestures to the table that's a few feet behind her and I see it's in the back away from everybody. I kindly accepted her offer. Jocelny lights up smiling.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you a school tour today." Jocelyn says as we sit down. "My stupid math teacher needed to speak to me about my attire and I quote 'too distracting to students'. I mean yes I do dress rather colorful. But the world is so dull it doesn't mean I have to reflect that." Jocelyn explains with a shy smile. It would have been nice if she gave me a tour instead of what I got. I pull out my small notebook from my bag and write.

That's okay. I was able to manage fine :))

Jocleny reads what I wrote and some tension leaves her shoulders. She says something but it falls out of my ear. I see Everestt eyes trained on me. "Uh oh. You got one of the 7 Deadly Sins watching you." That's the second time I've heard someone bring that up today.  Because if you want to survive here you need an ally. A friend. Someone that's not intimidated by one of the 7 Deadly Sins. I think back to what Riott said.

Who's that big group of people sitting in the corner over there?

Jocelyn looks around before leaning in close like she's about to tell me a top secret. "They're known as the 7 Deadly Sins. Each one of them represents a sin. We read Dante's Inferno in middle school once and we had to pick a sin to write on, and I guess the concept just really stuck for them."

"Aria Delgado, she's Lust. If temptation and allure was ever a person it's her. She's bold, fiery and passionate. Can be all consuming, making desire be her love language. But the thing about love is that it can turn deadly. I guess that's why it conquers all. She has the girls wrapped around her finger. Boys have tried to get with her but she doesn't swing for their team. But that doesn't mean she won't use her charm to get what she wants."

"Dominick Hampton, he's Envy. Basically a walking Vogue model. He's always dressing to impress. He has it all and more, but it's never enough for him. He uses people just as quickly as he disposes of them. You don't want to end up being one of Dominick's conquests. He only seeks out people that he can easily bring down to make himself feel better. Totally a raging narcissist that gets spiteful and jealous easily."

"Riven Sato, he's Greed. A walking sex god that's the life of the party. He lives for the chase of life. He loves to gamble on anything and everything no matter how big or small. Never play cards or bet against him because you will lose every single time. He can be very possessive over objects, even people. Which can make him a selfish asshole not caring about who he hurts. Treating some of us like they never meant anything..."

Jocelny trails off at the end playing with a strand of her curly pink hair. When she sees me looking at her she quickly perks herself up again and continues.

"Jeremiah Collins, he's Pride. The leader of their whole group. He's insanely intelligent and clever. The top student in our whole school. He's very driven, and determined. Overall a confident person. He rarely ever fails at anything. Nothing gets past him. When he gives you his word that's hand on the Bible. Most level headed out of the whole group, but he can be just as devious as the rest. Pride is the deadliest sin after all."

"Noah Sinclair, he's Sloth. Now don't be fooled thinking just because he's sloth that he's slow. He can be a bit insecure, lacking some motivation for things. He really is just shy, but the most compassionate person you'll ever meet. He is a fierce loyal friend. If someone was the sun it would be Noah. He is my best friend after all, so not really a bad thing I can say. But even the sun has its dark days. People tend to underestimate him a lot. Their mistake."

"Riott Jaxxon, he's Gluttony. If I had to describe someone as death themselves it would be him. He is addicted to the darkness. Makes him all the more alluring. He manipulates and uses people not caring about the consequences. Actually, he'd rather it go completely wrong and turn out bad. Makes it all the more fun for him. He loves the nightlife, especially the drugs. He lurks in the shadows, always watching and waiting for the right moment to strike. Needless to say, avoid him at all costs."

"Everestt Jaxxon, he's Wrath. Also Riott's older brother. They're twins as well, but the kind that don't necessarily look alike. Labeled as the troublemaker. You'd think Gluttony would need to be put on a leash, but no. He's the most sensible one. It's Wrath that knows no limits. He's all kinds of messed up in the head. Don't let his angle-like features fool. He's truly the devil himself. Once he has his sights set on you. There's no way of escaping him. You either play his game or end up getting burned. Because nothing good comes from making a deal with the devil."

"They're all deliciously sinful in their own ways. But if you want to survive here. It's best to not cross paths with them if you can help it."

Wow. That explains a lot actually. Why Everestt was called Wrath at the underground fight. How Riott said I need to make friends if I want to survive The 7 Deadly Sins. Which he conveniently forgot to mention that he's a part of. I look over and spot Everestt already staring at me. He thinks he has me trapped where he wants me. But what he doesn't know is that I won't break so easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Author Note~
Word Count: 4,459
Another long chapter but worth it because that first half am I right?! Like DAMNN! Everestt for sure got very naughty with Ashby. ;) Just a little something for you bookwhores. What ya'll think of Jocelyn? Oh you love her. Yea no slander to my girl she's precious.

Remember to comment & vote!!
xoxo gossip girl. Hehe I'm just playing

Instagram & Tiktok- lifeinalliesworld

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.1K 768 37
Janelle Byrde, lived a boring, melancholy life. Her parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, and uncles had died in a plane crash when she was 7. She...
10.3M 412K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...
984 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
2.3M 56.4K 44
Abused and abandoned Ella Lee, she thinks the whole world hates her, her father, her mum who left her, and the school's bad boy and dickhead in her e...