YODDHAS of DESTINY

Galing kay itsmokshi

"Can you just shut up" he said irritated. "My mouth, my voice, my wish. Why shall I listen to you?" She said... Higit pa

Hii readers!!!
Character aesthetics-1
◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗Prologue◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗
character aesthetics-2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter - 21

CHAPTER 6

49 8 1
Galing kay itsmokshi

Hii guyzz!!!!

After reaching Mumbai Airport, Aarya and Vyomaksh parted their ways thinking they will never meet again but their heart knew how relaxed they felt while talking no….. arguing with each other. Throughout the flight, both of them found peace of mind that they were searching for a long time but their mind resisted to acknowledge this fact.

Aarya had already booked her next flight to Chandigarh. Her so-called family lived in Chandigarh due to their business but in actual, their ancestral house was in Udaipur.

Her grandfather established his business in Chandigarh and his brother, Rudransh Parihar handled their business in udaipur.

Aarya was way too calm throughout the journey. She made herself both mentally and physically strong. She know that she can handle her emotions in front of anyone whether it's her father or her father's father but the only person from whom she can't hide her emotions is her mother.

Finally her plane landed in Chandigarh Airport, she collected her bag from there and went out. Coming out, she booked a taxi and soon saw a big gate with a nameplate on it.

“Mam, we are here.” She looked at the driver and came out holding her suitcase and a bag. As expected, when she entered the Parihar Villa, she saw the faces of people, to whom she once loved more than herself.

It was evening, so everyone was sitting in the living room talking to  each other while drinking their evening tea. After a long time, Aarya saw her family, who were shocked to see her at the door because no one knew Aarya would come here today.

Aayash told them that she would come by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Aarya went towards them and sat on the sofa crossing her legs making them glare at her.

They all saw her after many years and the changed behaviour of Aarya made them look at her in astonishment.

She was looking no less than a lady goddess in black full arms top with black pants. The girl they always saw wearing bright coloured and loose clothes was wearing a tight body black dress. Eyes that used to speak what's going on her mind were empty and tired today. The aura that used to be carefree and blissful was now domineering and cold. 

( Aarya's outfit )

 “Why did you call me, Mr. Parihar?” She asked, looking at his grandfather with no emotions on her face.

“ Aarya! Mind your tongue. He is your grandfather.” Her Uncle, Armaan parihar yelled looking at her in rage.

Ayansh Parihar was just looking at his daughter with hurtful eyes. The girl who always loved them was speaking like a stranger to them. His little princess is looking no less than a broken and empty soul sitting in front of them whereas his wife was just looking at her, trying to control herself from crying, biting her lips. She wanted to hug her daughter so badly but she knew it was not the right place and time to express her love.

“Hurry up! I don't have much time.” Aarya said looking at her watch, royally ignoring Armaan's words.

At a corner of the living room, Abhinav, Shreya, Ashima and Prateek were standing, listening and looking at them. Reyansh, Aarya and Ashima were children of Ayansh and Meera Parihar whereas Abhinav, Shreya and Prateek were children of Armaan and Priya. 

“OMG!! Inke paas ye watch kaise?” Prateek, the youngest one said in shock widening his eyes. 

“What happened prateek?” Shreya asked, looking at his brother in irritation as he scared them out of hell by shouting. 

“ Di, the watch Aarya di is wearing is one of the most expensive watches in the world that was made by a famous horologist by his own hands. Maine bhi ye watch buy krne ka try Kiya tha but its owner said he can't sell this watch to anyone.” prateek completed making them widen their eyes in shock.

Ashima was burning in jealousy listening to prateek. Her eyes were just locked on aarya's face who was looking too calm to the situation making Ashima fist her hands.

“Humne aapko Ashima ki shaadi ke liye bulaya hai kyunki Mr. Rathore of Rajasthan wants all the family members to be present in wedding and he is a very important client for our business. So, don't you dare create any problem there.” Devansh parihar said with a cold voice.

“Oh…then since when have you considered me your family member?” She said with a mocking smirk on her face.

“ What can we do, when you have our blood running through your veins? Anyways, the wedding is after a week in Rajasthan. We will leave tomorrow early in the morning ” Devansh said in a warning tone.

She was about to reply when her phone rang. She looked at the phone and excused herself and went to the corner where her eyes met with her elder brother, Reyansh Parihar who was coming downstairs in casuals folding his arms. Aarya remembered how his brother used to dot on her, his over protectiveness for her, his care for her, taking blame on himself for Aarya's mistakes. 

She came out of her thoughts while answering Riya's call,

(R for Riya and A for Aarya)

R- Aarya did you arrive there?

A- Hm.. just now. What happened?

(Arya asked with a soft voice.)

R- Aarya we got some information from those men.

A- What is it?

R- They said that someone came to their boss to make the deal.

A- Who is it?

( Arya asked in a dangerous voice.)

R- They just remember that the person was from Rajasthan as his attire was A Royal Sherwani as if he was in a hurry that he didn't bother to change his clothes and also his voice was like a young man speaking Rajasthani.

A- Anything else?

R- They don't remember anything other than this. One more thing, Headquarters called me as your number was not reachable. They called us back to India.

A- Why what happened?

R- Don't know but we are called urgently so we are coming there by tomorrow.

A (with a smirk)- Seedha Rajasthan aa jana. I'll send you the exact location later.
lagta hai Rajasthan ke darshan krne hi padenge.

Arya said and declined the call. Everyone in the room present were astonished as it was the first time after her arrival they saw any emotions on her face, even if it's her smirk.

Reyansh was lost in his own thoughts while continuously looking at Aarya. He came out of his thoughts when Aarya again sat on the sofa turning her face to emotionless.

“ Beshak khoon aapka hai par apki tarah darpok nhi hai jo zimedari se bhaag jayein. Mr. Ayansh apke paas humara number hai. Just message me the time, when we have to leave” She said looking at Ayansh Parihar.

Maya became suspicious of her motive to be with them but stayed silent.

“Aarya let me show you your room.” Meera said hurriedly moving towards the stairs giving them no room to discussion no...argue while Aarya took her suitcase and tailed behind her.

Reaching her room, Meera pulled her into a hug with tears in her eyes.

“ How is my bacha? Do you know how much I missed you? Can't you even call your maa?” Meera asked, still holding her.

“ Maa, I'm sleepy. Let's talk tomorrow.” Aarya said in a bit soft voice coming out of her hold, moving towards the bed.

Meera looked at her and moved out of her room while sobbing. Ayansh who was looking at this from afar went behind Meera and pulled her into a hug. She just held his shirt and kept crying.

There was someone, who was watching all this clenching his/her jaws but smirked looking at the closed door of Aarya's room.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Hii guyzzz!!!!!

What do you think about this chapter?

What do you think Aarya and Riya were talking about?

Why do you think Ayansh isn't going near his own daughter?

Who was watching them?

If you liked the story then please vote….

.

.

.

.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
107K 4K 64
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
15.7K 458 30
" God! Whatever it is please be with me!" She prayed as she waited for the result. Two lines appeared making her teary. She touched her stomach and...