Heaven➛Oscar Piastri

By bbypiastri

'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

3.9K 103 34
By bbypiastri

allisonlasso

my girls 🩵

tagged; lialasso, amielasso

liked by lialasso, sofiajones and 492,220 others

comments;

user1 IS AMELIA HER MAID OF HONOUR?

user2 Amelia being in blue omg

user3 stop it Lia's her MOH

user4 I'm crying i love this family

user5 lia is her something blue?

lialasso i love u sissy 🩵
allisonlasso always 🩵

amielasso Mia get married so i can be your MOH
lialasso 😂😂😂

user6 Oscar better wife up Amelia before I do

sofiajones 🥰🩷
allisonlasso 😌🩷

user7 i am crying Amelia looks so good in blue

user8 Mia omg

user9 Allison you look PHENOMENAL

user10 can your husband fight?

user12 Oscar can u fight?

user13 Sam better wife Amie or I'm stealing her

tap to load more comments...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Amelia smiled softly as she watched her eldest sister walk down the aisle, now married to her childhood best friend in the gorgeous sunshine of Miami. Amie pulled her into a tight squeeze as they watched them, the two Lasso sisters tearing up at the sight.

"You remember when everyone said that would be you and Logan?" Amie teases as the two girls walk down the aisle together after Allison, listening to Amelia laugh at the comment.

"And now he's smitten with my best friend." Lia responds, catching Oscar's eyes for a moment.

"And you're smitten with his best friend." Amie continues, poking her sister's blushing cheeks.

"I am not." Amelia lies, a scoff leaving Amie's lips before they head outside to get some photos taken. Amelia being Allison's maid of honour made a lot of sense to the Lasso family, but to everyone else, it was a little confusing.

The three sisters had made a pact when they were kids, that they all got to be a maid of honour for at least one person, and thus decided Amelia would be Allison's, Allison would be Amie's and Amie would be Amelia's.

If Amelia's two sisters were honest, they'd have thought she and Mason would be the first to get married, but neither of them had known he had cheated multiple times and put their sister through hell. That was, until, Amelia showed up at Amie's house in the middle of the night, crying her eyes out the second time he had done it, and she told them everything.

They were always there for her, and even when their sister took him back for the final time, they didn't utter a word of criticism to her. It was only when she and Mason had called it quits for good that they voiced their concerns, and Amelia didn't mind it, she knew she was stupid the first time she took him back.

Now here they were, watching their baby sister fall in love with a boy who wanted to give her everything and more. A boy who was the perfect match for her, a boy who didn't dare tear her away from her accomplishments but rather wanted to help her achieve them.

"Hey, accident child, c'mere!" Allison calls out as Amelia shakes her head, walking over to her big sister to get a photo taken with her.

The two older Lasso daughters always joked that Amelia was the accident child, Amie was older than her by 5 years and Allison by 7 years, but Amelia knew it was a joke from the get-go. Their parents would always scold Amie and Allison for saying that to her, but Amelia didn't mind, her sisters were her best friends growing up.

Once they'd gotten all their photos taken, they made their way back to the venue where the after-party was being held, with Amie and Allison ready to execute the perfect plan. Sofia and Logan were also in on it, given they had seen first-hand how smitten Oscar and Amelia were for one another, so they recruited pretty much all of Amelia's family to help with their plan.

The plan to get them to finally admit their feelings for one another.

"Hey dudes." Amelia smiled as she sat down with her best friends, the girl smiling at Logan and Sofia as Oscar admired the dress she was wearing.

"How's it feel to be the Maid of Honour?" Sofia questions, handing her a glass of champagne.

"I'm the best Maid of Honour, but I'm a little worried about my speech later." The brunette admits, sitting back in her seat.

"I'm sure whatever you say will make Allison cry, and probably everyone else." Sofia laughs, feeling Logan tug her hand. The ginger girl excused her and her boyfriend from the table to leave Oscar and Amelia alone, the girl turning to look at him with a small smile.

"I hope you're not bored." Amelia speaks, watching Oscar shake his head.

"You look beautiful, Lulu." He speaks quietly, a furious blush settling on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Oz." She hums, and his body sets off electric sparks at the nickname. He was head over heels in love with her, and if he did say so himself, she was head over heels for him too.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Logan and Oscar smiled as they watched their girls take a shot together, Sofia taking it down without hesitation whilst Amelia nearly choked at the taste. The two girls were having the time of their lives with each other, and Oscar wondered just how they met and what made them so close.

"Amelia, speech!" Sofia whisper shouts, noticing her father waltzing over with the microphone he'd just finished using. Amelia hugged her dad softly as he handed over the mic to her so she could do her biggest Maid of Honour duty.

"Ohhh Allison, sweet sweet Allison, you have absolutely chosen the worst time to do this." The brunette girl spoke into the mic as everyone laughed.

The smile on Oscar's face didn't disappear as he watched the girl he was in love with talk about her older sister, sharing a few stories from her childhood about the oldest Lasso and her husband being her blueprint for love. Allison was practically sobbing by the end of the speech, getting up to hug her baby sister as everyone in the room clapped.

It wasn't very long until everyone got back on the dancefloor, and Oscar took it as an opportunity to ask Amelia to share a dance with him. Holding his hand out to her, she looked over at Sofia and Logan with a small smile before fitting her hand into his perfectly.

Sofia and Logan had been joined by Allison and Amie seconds after, the four of them watching Oscar and Amelia whisper to one another with cute smiles on their faces. "C'mon... kiss the girl!" Amie whispers.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" Oscar speaks quietly, unaware he is being watched.

"You have, Oz." Amelia whispered in response, looking into his eyes before she moved her hands to rest on his cheeks, pulling his lips down to meet hers.

"Yes!" Allison exclaimed loudly, earning a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

Oscar's head was a mess, his mind in full alert mode as he pulled Amelia closer to him, hands resting against the small of her back. He'd been wanting this moment to happen for weeks, and here he was, in the moment, completely unaware of what to do next.

But before he could pull away to look into her eyes, she'd pushed him off of her and walked away with tears in her eyes. Allison, Amie, Sofia and Logan all sat there in complete shock, whilst Oscar stood there feeling like an idiot.

Sofia scrambled from the table to go after her, the ginger girl offering Oscar a sympathetic smile before walking outside to see her best friend sitting with her legs against her chest, crying her eyes out by herself.

"Lia, what happened?" Sofia speaks softly, sitting down beside her.

"I-I don't know." Amelia admits, looking at her best friend.

"Babe." Sofia sighs, scooting closer to her and wrapping an arm around her.

"You ever feel so worthless when someone is standing there willing to give you everything?" Amelia questions, looking down at her lap.

"I have, actually. You were there to tell me everything I needed to hear to get myself out of that kind of headspace, Lia." Sofia smiled a little as the brunette looked back at her.

"Oscar is not going to do what he did to you, Lia. That boy knows more about you than Mason ever has, he worships the ground you walk on, babe. I know what Mason said to you, about you never being enough, but I promise you, that you are more than enough for Oscar." Sofia looks at her, reaching out to wipe the tears falling down her cheeks.

Sofia could hear a rustle behind her, looking over her shoulder to see Oscar standing there with his heart in his hand. Looking back at Amelia, she pressed a soft kiss to her cheek before getting up and letting Oscar take her place.

"I'm sorry." Lia speaks, looking at Oscar as he smiles softly.

"It's alright, not the first time a girl has cried after kissing me." He jokes and Amelia looks mortified.

"I'm joking, I'm joking, I promise." He continued quickly as she smiled a little, a comfortable silence falling upon them.

"Look, I don't wanna scare you off again, but I just want you to know something." Oscar speaks after a while, watching as she looks at him with unspoken sadness in her eyes.

"I'm nothing like him, Lulu, we can be happy together."

Amelia let the words settle in her mind for a moment, her head swirling with a million different thoughts and scenarios. It's not that she didn't like him, she adored him, it was the fear that what had happened to her previously would happen again.

"You promise?" She speaks, not wanting him to wait any longer for a reply.

"I pinky promise." He responds, holding his pinky out for her.

She looked at him with her lip tucked between her teeth before reaching her hand to his, wrapping their pinkies together before Oscar moved closer to seal the deal with a kiss. She didn't hesitate this time, making up the tiny distance to press their lips together in a tender, loving kiss.

"I have one condition, though." She pulls away briefly, whispering at him.

"And what might that be?" He responds, the smile he had on his face not disappearing.

"We gotta go on at least one date by ourselves."

"We will, don't you worry."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

lialasso

peekaboo

tagged; anthonylasso

liked by logansargeant, amandalasso and 1,045,295 others

comments;

amandalasso daddy?
lialasso MUM?!?!?!?

logansargeant what is happening
lialasso I'll be damned if i know

amielasso mum's comment made me throw up
lialasso same babe, same

allisonlasso MUM WTF?
lialasso liked this comment...

sofiajones who knew Mrs Lasso was so kinky
lialasso sofia do not entertain this

tap to load more comments...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.7K 76
"No! No, I don't need an explanation, everything is clear to me. Congratulations, you've made it, I fell in love with you, but if you leave, please d...
27.2K 592 18
idk how to write a description but oh well :') its based on the time of the winter break of the 2023 season and basically Lando and Oscar are both...
537K 12.9K 50
~ '𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫' ~ ❝You know I'll w...
115K 3.3K 22
❛ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 an f1 driver finds himself intertwined with a princess, someone way out of his league or so he thought ❜ ❪ soc med...