The Art Of Submission || Hyun...

By desolatedsoul666

⚠️BDSM-ish story.⚠️ 🔞NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT🔞 FLUFF SMUT ANGST Hyunjin- New to the position of CEO of his... More

Chapter One- The Company Mishap.
Chapter Two- Fantasy Mates.
Chapter Four- The Bodysuit
Chapter Five- Wild and Reckless
Chapter Six- Hyunjin's Little Minx.
Chapter Seven- You Wrecked Me.
Chapter Eight- The Little Notes
Chapter Nine- The Walk Of Shame.
Chapter Ten- Horror and Tears.
Chapter Eleven- The Solution to the Problem.
Chapter Twelve- Can I Please Have Your Babies?

Chapter three- The Non-disclosure Agreement

358 21 64
By desolatedsoul666

A/N

⚠️🔞A lot is going on in this chapter... I have no idea what kind of trigger warnings to give you guys. There is a descriptive discussion of a sexual contract with details of the actions with the intention of creating a full consent between both the parties involved... 🔞⚠️

Anyways... I am slowly walking away and digging a hole now so I can hide from you guys...

As soon as Felix comes back the first thing Minho does is apologize to him. His face is etched with nothing but regret as he says, "Felix, I want to apologize for the way I spoke to you. Please know that I feel really bad about it and that I didn't mean to hurt you or your feelings when I said that," his voice was low and gentle.

Felix giggles, "There is nothing you need to apologize for. I am the one who should do that. I lost my cool and broke down in front of you, I am so embarrassed," he says and lowers his gaze to the floor when he felt how his face was slowly heating up— staining his dotted cheeks and button nose with an adorable shade of pink, "I am sorry, hyung,"

"It is okay," Minho smiles, "I think it would be best if we move on from that subject. I feel like we are just going to circle around and around like a broken record— saying it back and forth to the other," he walks to where Felix awkwardly stood, reaching his hand out to make him look at his eyes, "Just know that it will never happen again, okay?" he whispers and Felix nods.

"I promise not to get on your nerves again, hyung,"

Minho tsks... "No. You don't need to change your personality for me. I will get used to it," he says and then backs away from the younger, "Do you want to sit back down?"

"Yeah,"

Minho walks around his desk for the nth time pulling the rolling chair and sitting with his back straight. He then looks up and meets eyes with a red-nosed Felix but this time he was calmer and had a little smile pulling the corner of his lips.

Minho claps loudly— making Felix flinch like a little hamster— before he begins to say what he had pull the younger to the office, "Alright Felix. I asked for you to follow me to my office because I need to see if you are okay with something," he pauses and looks at the younger waiting for affirmation.

Felix nods, "Okay. I am all ears, hyung,"

With a deep breath Minho adds, "I got a call today from one of our regular clients— he is really important for us. He hadn't called us or reached out in a while— about six months give or take. He is one of the most important figures in Seoul... He is also one of the wealthiest public figures in town and needs someone to come and keep him company for the night,"

Minho stops there to watch every twist and tic on the younger's face. His eyes are darting from wall to wall as he tried to understand what he just said.

"Oh— So you want me to go? Me of all people?" Felix adds, confused.

"Um— Well. You see... What happens is that you are the only one available to have a date with him in such a short notice," he pauses while Felix nods to each of his words.

"Oh— okay? I will do it,"

Minho chuckles as he waves his arms around like a flamingo on Ritalin, "No— no, my dear. We need to discuss something really important before you start agreeing to go with him... It is important for me to make sure you understand everything. Remember that he is my client, and he is important for me. But you are way more important than his money is in this transaction,"

The key word that made up Felix's mind has already been mentioned multiple times— money — the man is wealthy so there must be a lot of money involved.

That is why he agreed to join Fantasy Mates for fuck's sake.

It wasn't because he was making a dream come true when he agreed to work with this company.

It wasn't for the shits and giggles.

He had to do it for his future.

He needs money. So, he needs to go no matter what this thing is that is worrying his hyung so much. He needs to make sure that said man is satiated and happy with him— he needs a good tip and maybe more dates if this one goes well.

"What is this thing that you need to talk to me about before I go with him?" Felix asks.

"Yes— Um," Minho clears his throat, "You see since he is really important public figure and has paparazzi following him everywhere he goes to snap a picture of him doing whatever it is or catch him doing something wrong. He has this form that you need to agree, fill out, and sign before even knowing who he is..." Minho hums before backing his chair a little so he could reach the bottom drawer on the right side of his desk, "I am not sure if you are familiar with this form. It is calle-"

Felix interrupts him, "You want me to sign an NDA which is short for non-disclosure agreement. I know what that means. I have heard it before. It means that I am not allowed to say anything about him. I am not allowed to mention his name to anyone I know. I am not allowed to say anything of what we did together or how he treated me. If I fail the agreement, he could sue me and make my life a living hell. Yes, I understand,"

Minho chuckles, "You are correct, Felix. This male is very peculiar with his agreement, though. He has some unique clauses that you need to come into an agreement to, but you can also disagree with what you don't like just to let him know what you are not comfortable trying— he is really understanding when it is said from the very beginning,"

Minho pauses, running his fingers through his hair before running them through his face with a long sigh, "I can't stress this enough, Felix. I am going to be honest with you. He is an intense man. He plays no games, Felix. I know he is going to be your very first client since you started here. So I want you to think about it very well. I need you to be a hundred percent sure that you are willing to be with him,"

"No matter what it is, I am doing it," Felix mutters under his breath.

Minho sighs, "That is what I was afraid of. I know that you need the money, Felix. But I need you to listen to me very well. Just let me go over the agreement with you and then you can decide if it is something you can agree or not. I don't want you to make a rash decision and then regret it,"

"Okay," Felix whispers.

Minho nods and begins reading twenty pages NDA in his hand... More like skimming over it not mentioning the parts that aren't as important as the rest of the agreement of hell.

"In this paperwork the client is addressed as Party A and you are addressed as Party B," Minho says.

Felix nods, "I'm Party B, perfect,"

"Let me start from the top..." Minho takes a deep breath, "This agreement is meant to encourage safe and consensual intercourse exploration between Parties A & B.

This agreement is meant to open up communication and help both parties to get the experience they want or need.

This agreement is between Party A— I can't really say his name at the moment Felix. I hope you understand— and Party B— who is you," Minho points at him nodding, to which Felix nods again.

Felix's heart is beating so fast that he is sure Minho can hear it... his anxiety is getting the best of him. But he focuses on the beating in his ear while he listens to Minho's every word.

"Party A is currently in a serious relationship, engaged and soon to get married. There can not be any feelings growing out of this "meaningless relationship" —from either of the parties involved— that is about to start after this agreement is signed by both parties and finalized. As soon as any kind of deep attachment or feeling is felt towards the other, it needs to be immediately brought up, so this agreement can be nullified. After the annulment of the agreement, Party A agrees to never partake in any kind of contact— by phone, email, or personally— with Party B or vise versa,"

Minho looks away from the file and straight into Felix's glassy eyes, "Are you okay?" he asks.

Felix clears his dried-up throat, "Yeah. Um— can I have a glass of water?" his voice sounding hoarse and deeper than before.

The reason behind his dried throat is the bunch of silent gasps he has been letting out as Minho speaks what is stipulated on that piece of paper... He couldn't understand why this mysterious client was looking for someone when he was about to get married. Felix thought that once you have someone to share your life with, you are supposed to be faithful and just be with them.

Minho stands up from his chair, "Yes," he says, walking to the minifridge in the corner of his office. He opens it and grabs a bottle of cold water, handing it to Felix, "Do you have any questions about what we have discussed until now?" he asks.

Minho is not sure how the younger is taking everything as of right now— Felix's face is not showing anything other than surprise, as if he is waiting for the bomb to drop on him. He is somewhat worried because Felix seems to be a very sensible guy and he does not want him to get hurt by any means. With the little time they have spent together in the past week, Felix is one of the sweetest guys he has employed in his company.

Felix quickly opens the bottle of water, chugging more than half the bottle before he says, "I am just wondering how he is in this serious relationship and also looking for a side piece,"

"Well, Felix. That is not a piece of information I can divulge myself, not that I know anything about it. I am sure he must have his reasons to do that, don't you think?" Minho says as he plops back down on his chair and picks up the paper.

"I guess you are right," Felix nods, "It is also not my business,"

Minho smiled, "Shall we continue?"

Felix nods...

"Alright. Where was I? Oh— here... This is a new clause of the agreement. His lawyer updated his file and sent it to me about an hour ago. I guess the client just added this..." he hums, "Okay— Party A requests for Party B to stay in his quarters two nights a week with an extra incentive. This clause is only valid if both (Party A & B) have a good dynamic together on the first date. He..."

"Hold on... He wants me to what?" Felix asks.

Minho had a feeling that Felix was going to say something about that— He, himself wasn't so happy about it either, "Um- this means that If you two have a good time together and he enjoys your company, he is able to request for you to spend two nights in his home. I am not sure how that would work when he is engaged but I can ask. Maybe he wants you to be available (only for him) those two nights a week? Yes, that is what I am getting from this wording they used,"

Felix nods, "Now it kind of makes sense, I guess,"

"To be honest. He got upset this morning when he called because I had no one available for him tonight— I mean I had no one available of the ones he has spent the night with— That is why we are here now. I know you are not ready to be thrown on dates yet," Minho sighs.

"Oh— It is okay. I think I can handle him," Felix whispers.

"Hold that thought," Minho adds, knowing that the worst part of the agreement was yet to come. He reads the rest of the agreement until he reaches the part of it that makes his skin crawl— the list of demands and requests.

"Okay, Felix. I need you to tell me three words that you would like to use as "Safe words" for when you are with the client," he pauses, "They can not be, curse words. He likes it when his dates use curse words during sex,"

"Dang... Okay, three?" Felix asks.

"Yes, he would like for you to have three words, minimum,"

"Okay, I guess... Um— pineapple, rainbow, and unicorns," Felix chuckles... he can't wait to use them honestly. He also hopes that this mysterious man chuckles when he reads them. He also wishes that he is at least young and not one of those old men who tries to feel better about himself by hooking up with someone younger. The thought made him gasp and say, "Can I ask a simple question about the client?"

"As long as it doesn't give away his identity," Minho replies.

Felix hums, "I don't think it will... How old is he?"

Minho looks at him from the top of his glasses, "Felix, I can't tell you his age. I can only tell you that he is in his twenties though,"

And that is the only thing Felix wanted to know. With a deep sigh, he smiles and nods, "I almost had a mini brain aneurism thinking that it was a grandpa,"

"He is not a grandpa, Lix," Minho laughs, "We need to get this over with so let's continue.

Okay... Um— When the word "Pineapple" is used it means that you are overstimulated and want to take a break or are close to the limit of what you can handle.

When the word "Unicorn" is used it will mean that you are at your wits end and can not tolerate anymore demands from Party A. If you say that word, he will stop everything and will immediately back away from you.

And when the word "Rainbow" is used will mean that you are okay, and he has consent to continue whatever he is doing at that moment."

Felix nods like a bubble head to everything Minho is reading at the moment. He is not going to lie and say that what this client is demanding of him isn't crazy and kind of scary... but he is wondering what kinds of stuff he is going to be allowing said male to do to him.

Minho then speaks loudly again, making his head to stop the train of thoughts, "Now we got to the part of consent... This is the part where you need to listen very well to any words I say and ask whatever you have doubts on or are not sure what it means, okay?"

"Yes, hyung..." Felix replies.

Minho rubs his nape and takes a deep breath in before he opens his mouth again, "Just a heads-up... It might get somewhat shocking. I am going to say a word and you are going to nod if you consent to it," Felix nods and then Minho began listing the activities...

"Foreplay, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Nipple play, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Role Play, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Hand Jobs, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Masturbation, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"The use of fingers all over the body, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Blow Job, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Anything with the use of the tongue, either to him, to you or both together"— Felix nods.

"Sexual intercourse, either him to you or you to him"— Felix nods.

"Golden Showers, either to him, to you or both together"

Felix lifts his hand up, "What is a golden shower?"

Minho's face grows redder with the question, "Peeing," he says in a small voice.

"Am I not allowed to go to the bathroom when I am with him? Why do I have to agree to that?" Felix asks.

"Okay— let me be clearer... I meant pee on him or him on you,"

Felix's face contorts to one of pure disgust and changes to different shades of colors, "What the fuck? No... I do not want to do that, ew,"

Minho nods and says, "Okay, perfect. I will check it off and he will not make you do that with him," Minho hums and looks at the paper again, "What about blood play and fire play?" he notices Felix's face of confusion... "That means that he could slightly cut or burn you but not in a life-threatening way on both instances,"

Felix nods, "He is weird but okay. That is fine, I guess..."

"Agreeing to this does not mean that he will do that to you all the time. It means that if the mood leads to doing it, he has stipulated in the paper that you are okay with it. You can always say no at the moment, tell him not at the moment or how little you want it to be done," Minho sighs already feeling the headache brewing in his head, "Okay that is all for this section... the next one will be toys..."

"Do you consent to play with:"

"Vibrators, plugs, or dildos, either on him, on you, or both together"— Felix nods.

"Nipple Clamps, either on him, on you, or both together"— Felix nods.

"Whips, either on him, on you, or both together"— Felix nods.

"Gags, blindfolds, ropes, zip ties or tape— any kind of restraints) either on him, on you, or both together"— Felix nods.

"Flowers, feathers or anything that cause a tickling sensation, either on him, on you, or both together"— Felix nods.

"There is an asterisk here that mentions the risk of pricking with the thorns of the flowers too, which can cause slight bleeding, either on him, on you, or both together"— Felix nods.

"You don't have any questions for this list?" Minho asks.

Felix shakes his head, "Not really,"

"Okay, let us move on to the part where you agree on what he can do to you. Do you agree to the following forms of stimulation/discipline:"

"Spanking?"— Felix nods.

"Whipping?"— Felix nods.

"Biting?"— Felix nods.

"Sucking?"— Felix nods.

"Restraining?"— Felix nods.

Felix didn't know half of the things he was agreeing to do but that apple already fell off the tree. He is not giving up now. He is kind of curious about how the client is going to treat him when doing all of those things. He smiles to himself at the feeling of butterflies that fill his stomach with excitement, "Is that all?" he asks.

Minho hums... "There is one more thing here. We are almost done..." he pauses to read to himself because it is a newer section of the contract that was added today, "Okay. This is not that bad, I think. Are you willing to sit still for a long time and pose naked for him?"

Felix's eyebrows quirked at the question, "Why would he want me to do that?" He asks.

"It does not clarify. I can ask," Minho replies.

Felix shakes his head... "No, that is fine. I am okay with doing that," he sighs, "It is not that bad. Don't ask him,"

Minho nods, "Are you clear on what could happen when on a date with him?"

"Yes. I think I can handle him,"

"Okay. Let me send him a text to inform him about the signing of the NDA," Minho stands up to pull his phone out of his pocket. Felix's nerves skyrocketed when Minho started to type— his fingers hovering over the keyboard so fast...

Felix clears his throat, "Hyung?"

"Hmmm?" Minho hums without looking away from the screen.

"Can you ask him if he can be gentle with me tonight?"

That question makes Minho stop typing before he looks at Felix straight into his teary eyes, "Of course! I can do that for you. Do you mind me asking the reason why you want me to ask that of him?"

Felix's eyes drop to the floor— his fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt before he whispers, "He is going to be my first," his voice barely audible to the older, but Minho still hears him.

"You are what?" Minho shouts then pauses to clear his throat. His eyes wide with surprise at the confession, "Aw, Felix. Are you sure you want to give him that?"

"Yes, hyung. I just need for him to be gentle with me at first. I am okay,"

"No, Felix. I need you to take your time before signing this agreement. I want you to think about what you are about to do, okay?" he says walking closer to the younger. He pats his head before he says, "I am going to step out of the room and call the client. I will make sure he knows about it and I will also make sure he knows that you are still thinking about it,"

"Okay," Felix replies, his head low.

As soon as Felix sees Minho leave the room, he scoffs, and shakes his head, "How can I say no to this?" he grabs the agreement and smirks to himself.

For Felix... knowing that this man could be so dominant over him, and do all the things listed on that piece of paper —with his consent of course— made him see red.

He wanted all of it...

Knowing that said male knew what he wanted out of a date with someone he does not know and still be demanding for it made his lower regions tingle with some unknown feelings.

He must be hot as fuck... Is not like a person with low self-esteem— like himself —would even think of doing half of the things listed here.

Felix sucks in air through his teeth... "I bet he is going to keep the lights on all the time,"

Knowing everything this man craves to do to him made all the hairs in body stand to a point.

Nibbling on his lower lip, Felix whispers, "I will believe you when I see it my dear Party A..."

Felix is looking forward to spending the night with the owner of the agreement he is about to sign his name all over it no matter what his hyung said before leaving. He does not care about anything at the moment but meeting this man.

His virginity has been due to be lost for a while now...

He can't contain the excitement from growing deep inside his body and weirdly enough he wasn't as nervous for what is about to happen...

His hands were shaking a little bit, but yet he stands from where he sat and walks around the wooden desk to look for a pen.

Once he was able to find one in between the mess his hyung had all over the top of the wooden table, he grabs it and looks at the door. Just to make sure Minho is not going to stop him from plastering his initials all over the consent form and his signature all the way at the bottom.

"Please, sign here," he repeats and that he does.

"Lee Felix," he reads as the pen is gliding over the assigned spot of white paper where his name was requested— leaving behind a trail of blue ink that officializes his acceptance of this— weird as fuck —non-disclosure agreement.

He then smiles and sighs deeply happy with his decision. There is no going back now. Yet Felix can't feel anything else but pure excitement for what his future is going to look like after meeting this person.

"Who are you?" he whispers looking at the first page where the client's name was covered with a sticky note and tape. Minho made sure that the client's name wasn't visible to him before signing the contract.

But he already signed it... Minho is not going to get upset at him, right?

He is allowed to look at the name now, right?

He shakes his head and takes a deep breath before he starts to pick on the corner of that tape with his nail until he has enough of that sticky plastic between his thumb and index finger...

Then he peels...

And peels...

Until the name was slowly being uncovered and a gasp escapes past his lips when he is able to read it in his head... "Hwang Hyunjin. Oh— my fucking god..."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.6K 65
Hyunjin is a CEO of a hotel that he inherited after his parents who had passed away in an accident. He is a very rich and open minded business man wh...
14.4K 1.2K 30
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...
112K 4.5K 64
A werewolf story (Cover edit: Made by me) ~ Hyunjin harshly wiped his wretched tears and screamed, "You promised you wouldn't lie to me! "There are t...
82.7K 2.3K 22
[COMPLETED] Hwang Hyunjin is the popular boy in his school, rich, handsome and heir to his father's company Hyun Corporation, the best and known comp...