OUR LOVE

By Yvettawritzzz

"BOOK 1 OF SHADOWS OF MARRIAGE" "๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘–๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
~ABOUT CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 19

5.2K 477 9
By Yvettawritzzz

Chapter 20 will be updated on April 15th on Wattpad if you want early access purchase it on scrollstack to get early updates

Kindly show your support on Instagram too and if anyone is good at editing please DM me

My insta id: HeartWriter_29xoxo

Target: 450 votes

______________________________________

Adhya woke up to the sound of chirping birds and the gentle rays of the morning sun streaming through the window.

She stretched her limbs, feeling a sense of calm wash over her as she prepared for the day ahead.

I looked beside me to see Adhvik in his messy hair which always enticed me

Today it was Rihana's sangeeth ceremony, a day filled with joy and celebration.

I quickly gave him a peck before starting this day.

I then hastily did my morning routine and took a shower and slipped into one of my kurthi.

I looked at the clock to see ticking
6 o'clock so I didn't bother to wake him up.

I descended downstairs to see maids working for making this day beautiful.

"Adhya, make me a cup of coffee" she ordered me.

I strided my way to kitchen and started making coffee for her. Once I was done with the coffee, I poured it into the cup and took it to her.

"I guess,Swetha could make a better coffee" she said but not stopping to sip her coffee.

"Maa then next time ask Swetha to make you one" I told her while she looked at me in surprise by my answer.

I had enough with pleasing people and trying hard to be the perfect daughter in law and I am tired.

"What a disrespectful daughter in law" she mumbled which I heard it clearly.

I entered kitchen again thinking I could never change my in laws.

I started preparing black coffee for him. I don't even know how does the man drink.

One day, I tried that black coffee and just after one sip, I felt like gagging it down.

I took that black coffee to the chamber and there I saw him hugging pillow and snuggling into it like a kid.

'ji" I called him out and in return I heard a humming from him which indeed sent zap to my pussy.

"Concentrate Adhya" I told myself.

"ji wake up, I brought your coffee" I told him raking through his hair while he groaned in satisfaction.

After a minute, he woke up greeting me and quickly went to do his morning routine.

"Thank you for the coffee" he said taking the cup from me and giving me a quick peck to my cheeks.

"I don't even know, how you are drinking that tasteless coffee" I told him with an unpleasant expression on my face.

"it will be tasty if you drink in way you should drink" he told me sipping his coffee.

"oh really?" I asked him with frown on my face.

"wanna teach you? " he asked with a smug on his face which I failed to notice.

I nodded not knowing what he was cooking in his mind.

He took a sip of his coffee not taking his eyes off from me and in just a second he pulled me and crashed his lips onto me making gasp while he used this chance to slip out the sip of
Coffee into my mouth.

My mouth must now taste like the black coffee which he devoured rolling his tongue on every nook of my mouth while my hands trailed downy to his shirt and clunged to it tightly while he was relishing my mouth.

After he was satisfied with the kiss, he finally let me go making us both panting heavily like dogs.

I hit his chest while he chuckled seeing my actions.

"Wanna teach me again biwi" he asked me while his hands trailed over my body and after a few seconds it rested on my bare waist which he started kneading and my dress which I wore certainly gave him advantages.

"St-op" I said with stammering and after a minute or two,he stopped kneading my waist.

"Wanna teach you again biwi" he asked me with smug on his face and I felt like I would punch that handsome face of his at any movement possibly.

"No thanks, yet I don't change my opinion about black tea" I told him with the same unpleasant expression on my face while he let out a chuckle seeing my face and to which I shoot him a glare.

"Now go and get ready for today" I said to him while strolling to find his suitcase to pick his clothes.

He came behind me like a lost puppy and he back hugged me inhaling my raspberry perfume which he claimed to give him solace.

"You look ravishing like my feast which requires my taming and relishing every ounce of it leaving no crumbs on the plate" he said nibbling with my earlobe which made me supine.

"Arrey bhagawan, give him some shame" I said dramatically with hands joined while he let out a chuckle

"It is a sin to be shameful in front of wife, Adhya" he said leaving open mouth kisses while I gripped onto the suitcase tightly.

He turned me down and looked at my eyes which was seeking for permission. I looked at the clock to see it's 8 so I guess,it won't be late.

I nodded to him giving him the much needed approval.

He immediately picked me up and made wrap around his torso. He quickly locked the door and strided his way towards bathroom and placed me on the counter.

His lips immediately crashed onto mine while his hands cupped my cheeks and time to time kneading my cheeks.

He finally had some mercy to my poor lips and departed from me.

He didn't do anything further but just stared at me.

After a minute of silence and his staring, "why are you looking at me like that" I asked him

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like your feast" I mumbled

He leaned closer to me and whispered "maybe I am hungry" he said sending me immediate zap to my pussy and making my cheeks turn into crimson.

His mouth started attacking on my necks leaving butterfly and open kisses.

He very well known how I react to his every action and he read my body like a book.

His hands around my neck which looked like choking me pulled me closer each second passed my hands raked through his hair.

Our makeout session was interrupted by crying sound of Vrihanika which Adhvik didn't give any heed and started continuing what he was doing.

"Ji,let me go Vrihanika woke up" I told him trying to push him away from me  but in return he sucked my neck hardly making me hiss.

"Ji please" I told him.

He sighed and finally let go of my poor neck. He looked annoyed so I immediately grabbed his collar and pulled him closer and kissed him on his lips.

Once he was satisfied, I finally let him go and whispered "let's continue this afterwards"  and jumped off from the counter and emerged out of the bathroom and quickly took on the wailing Vrihanika.

It was already evening when completed all my given tasks. Adhvik was the one to take care of kids today and I'm thanks to that.

I wanted a good shower before getting ready for sangeet so I quickly strided my way towards the bedroom and there was no one in the room so i quickly placed everyone's outfit on the bed before going to shower.

After getting a much needed shower, I came out and slipped into the dress that I selected for sangeet.

I then started doing makeup and from the mirror I saw Adhvik entering with the kids.

His eyes trailed all over my body examining my outfit and then his eyes locked with mine and mouthed "sexy" while I blushed.

I took Vrihanika from him while I asked Adhvik to dress up vihan.

After an hour everybody was ready. Adhvik looked like a delicious feast to me and kids were cute in their traditional attire.

Adhvik's outfit

Vrihanika's outfit

Vihan's outfit

Then we four descended downstairs to see everyone in the hall waiting for us and I looked at my mother in law who was glaring at me which I royally ignored.

We hopped into our car to reach the mandap as we have to stay there for next 3 days.

Vihan and Vrihanika sat on back seat while I sat on the passanger seat.

After 5 minutes Adhvik hopped into his driver seat after sending other cars.

Within an hour we reached the destination so I took Vrihanika on my arms while vihan dashed to his cousins to play and excused from Adhvik as Rihana needed me.

Sangeet soon started with the elders
Performance.

Vrihanika was already asleep so I tucked her in the room

"Bhai and bhabhi, come and dance" one of our cousin shouted for us while others started hooting for us.

I first started with my solo performance as it was planned so I already practiced but dancing with Adhvik was unplanned and I was unsure about him wanting to dance with me.

His eyes didn't dart from me during my whole performance

After dancing, I heard claps around me which made me giddy.
"Now it's time to dance with Adhvik Bhai" Rihana shouted and along with her everyone started cheering for us to dance.

Adhvik then handed his hand and took me to the centre of the stage.

Once the music started we played to it while the audience went wild with their shouting.

After our dance, everyone cheered for us while I was blushing getting all the attention.

After an hour Adhvik grabbed my hands and dragged me somewhere giving no heed to my words.

He took me to a store room and quickly locked it and crashed his lips onto mine.

His lips sucked my lower lip demanding me to kiss him back while his hands went inside the slit of my dress

There wasn't time for the bedroom so he devoured her in that little chair.

After few minutes, he let go of my lips and made me horny now.

"I need you now" I told him

"Then be needy with me" he rasped and sucked my lips making me moan.

"Don't moan wifey, we don't want to let others know that I am fucking you right?" He asked still sucking my neck and the his voice while sucking my neck sent vibrations all over my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 27.5K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
289K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
310K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
1.4M 71.3K 57
(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status many desire, but how is it to be the actua...