The Art Of Submission || Hyun...

By desolatedsoul666

โš ๏ธBDSM-ish story.โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”žNON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT๐Ÿ”ž FLUFF SMUT ANGST Hyunjin- New to the position of CEO of his... More

Chapter Two- Fantasy Mates.
Chapter three- The Non-disclosure Agreement
Chapter Four- The Bodysuit
Chapter Five- Wild and Reckless
Chapter Six- Hyunjin's Little Minx.
Chapter Seven- You Wrecked Me.
Chapter Eight- The Little Notes
Chapter Nine- The Walk Of Shame.
Chapter Ten- Horror and Tears.
Chapter Eleven- The Solution to the Problem.
Chapter Twelve- Can I Please Have Your Babies?
Chapter Thirteen- I will blur your face for the Gram.
Chapter fourteen- Shh! Don't make a sound.

Chapter One- The Company Mishap.

829 43 97
By desolatedsoul666

A/N

Hello, darlings!!!!

I am doing better now. I am still working on The Demon I Summoned last chapters (I am not sure how many are left for the story but as soon as it is ready I will post them all together) 

I was just sitting here all bored and thought why the hell not? Let me give them the first chapter of The Art of Submission.

This story is so random, and I have no idea where it is going to lead me to. I am just writing what I feel like. 

As of right now I am loving it... 

I hope you guys do too! 

"What the fuck are you saying?" Hyunjin says seething at the phone, walking from side to side in his office. His face was red, and his heart was racing...

This couldn't happen to him.

Not today of all days.

Not when they are so close to the release of his new clothing line.

On the other side of the phone was— his assistant and best friend— Bhang Chan who couldn't find the balls to give this news to Hyunjin in person...

"You heard right... the bitch is making a big deal out of it. I found it weird when she packed her bags and left the photoshoot early this morning. She then called me back, saying that she couldn't do it anymore, and that she wanted to get out of the contract.," Chan says making Hyunjin suck in a breath through his teeth.

"Who does she think she is?"

"Right! But hear this. When I said that there was no way for her to get out of it, her manager then took her phone and said that Lia is not comfortable with the poses. Which I called bullshit, since she was the one who chose them,"

Hyunjin stopped and glared at the street from the window in his office, "We can't let that happen, Chan," he let out a long sigh, "Is there anything we can do to bring her back?"

"We can," Chan replies, "But that takes time, lawyers, and a lot of money... You know, things that we can't afford at the moment with the drop of this line being this Friday. We can sue her for violation of a contract, but we need this campaign ready, and the latest it can be done is Wednesday afternoon,"

Hyunjin brought his hand to his nose bridge and pressed it, closing his eyes before he added, "Can you find someone to replace her?"

Chan hums, "That is what we would have to do,"

"Okay. Let me know when that is done and I will come down to help you,"

"What about your fiance? I mean she is pretty and you know, she can't say no to you," Chan asks.

Hyunjin hisses, "Hell no! She is not modeling for my first clothing line. I don't even want to her to step a foot in my building,"

"Okay then," Chan whispers, "Um— I have a friend who would be happy to help, but..." he paused for a moment.

"But what?"

"Um— He is a he..."

Hyunjin sighs— giving up, "Is he comfortable wearing women's clothing?"

"Yes,"

"Okay then. If he is willing to do it. He is the one. Call him and make sure he is here in less than an hour," Hyunjin said before he angrily jabbed the screen with his thumb over the call button and ended their conversation.

This was it, for his company. His father made him promise not to screw it up before he stepped out of the CEO position so his only child— Hyunjin— could take over Hwang Industries.

But now Hyunjin doesn't know what to do... He fucked up... But he is not willing to accept that... He would prefer to go down with dignity along with the entire company, over calling his father and ask for his help.

That would be the worse thing he could do at the time. He can't call and tell his father that he was right all along, even though he is not at fault with anything that has been happening in the company...

Hyunjin groans and whispers to himself, "Fuck this. I need it," then he walks to his desk where his MacBook sat... his fingers knowing my memory what to type... Before he hit enter to search for that website that drove him insane, he pulled his phone from his pocket and searched for the person he despised the most...

Ring... ring... ring... "This bitct—" he began to say but was interrupted when the person on the other end of the phone answered his call...

Her high pitch voice made Hyunjin cringe with disgust, "Baby! You miss me already?" his nose scrunches together and his eyes rolls.

"I need to cancel our date for tonight," he manages to mutter, his voice coming out as uninterested and sarcastic... he is over her... He is over everything involving her.

"B– but today is our five-month anniversary, Hyunjin! I wanted to spend it with you. You know? Together as it is supposed to be. Like a couple? Does that ring any bells?" she whines, "You know that we need to get to know each other before the wedding. My father says so all the time,"

Hyunjin hisses, if he closed his eyes, he could see her stupid pouty face. The one she makes when she doesn't get what she wants. Being raised by a millionaire who gave her everything she asked for, made her the most entitled little brat ever.

Hyunjin doesn't even like being around her... How is he supposed to spend an entire evening with her clinging to his arm?

'Why am I doing this to myself?' he thought, then hummed, "I can't come home at all today. I guess we will see each other tomorrow, sorry,"

"Tomorrow?" she scoffs, "Just give me a reason! Why do you want to stay at work, when you can do whatever it is tomorrow?"

The raven sighed, "You have to learn not to be meddling in things that you are not supposed to. Stop being nosey. It is nothing important,"

"Hyunjin! If it is not important for me to know, then it shouldn't be important for you to stay. You are my fiancée and you told me that you wouldn't keep secrets from me," her voice is about to dig holes in Hyunjin's auditory canal, "Also, I hate being in this house alone. It is so boring,"

He groans, "Fine. It is work related. It is time sensitive and I need to stay. This can not wait until tomorrow. It has to be today and it will take me all night. You can just call your friends and go out if you are bored. Honestly, I don't care what you do. I just called you so you know that I wasn't coming home at all. Don't wait for me, because I am not coming," what he really wanted to say was that he was going to find someone to pay some attention to him. Not piss him off.

He just needed to come... Now that he has been faking orgasms with her for FIVE MONTHS.

He still couldn't believe she bought it every single fucking time.

But he can't do this any longer— he needs the oh- so- good release.

"Aw, baby. Do you need me to come and help you?" she asks.

"Um— No," he scoffs... "I need to let you go now,"

"Call me if you need me, Hyunjin. I might be able to help you finish whatever you need to do faster. I mean," she giggles, "If you finish early, then you can come home, right?" she then purrs to the call. "Maybe we can finish what we started this morning, since you didn't get to come. I'm sorry that it almost made you late for work,"

The raven sighs, "No... That's fine,"

"I lov—" she had started to say... But Hyunjin cuts her off immediately with a dismissing "Bye," before he smashes his thumb on the screen and ends the call... not letting her finish saying how much she "loved him," which he knows very well is a lie.

The memory of her crawling into his bed in the early morning— just as the sun rose on the horizon— sent chills all over his body. They have had sex before, but he felt a little more disgusted by it each time it happened.

Hyunjin is a handsome artistic man. He is tall and his body is well-proportioned. He is what you call "A hottie with the body" but he has a secret... One that no one knows about.

The only way his father would let him take over the position of Chief Executive Officer for their company before getting married was if he agreed to have an arranged marriage...

Yes, the ones when your parents set you up with a person who can help with their social status, and also be good for their company... Money and status-wise.

Arranged marriage of convenience if you will.

But Hyunjin likes people of the same sex as him.

For Mr. Hwang, Hyunjin needed to marry a family with old money... a family who has been wealthy for generations.

He knows that his son is one of the most desired singles in their social circle, so he needed a female with the same looks and money. Someone pretty.

Hyunjin was not so keen on having his parents set him up, but still agreed to have his father find him a wife. It was not as if he would ever go out to find one for himself.

He signed the papers with the conditions and went on multiple dates that were set up...

Dates that he turned down for small things like... "She has a big head," or "She has too deep of a voice," and for another one he said, "I can't kiss a woman with bad breath, ew!"

He tried so hard to get his parents to give up on it... but then they got another date set up with who his father called to be "The perfect candidate."

Hyunjin tried to do the same thing as he did with the other three, but this time his father blew up like a balloon and said...

"You are marrying her and that is the end of it,"

"But dad! She is too clingy. You know very well that I am not one of skinship. I don't like people to touch me."

"I do not give a flying fuck, Hyunjin. You might have to get over it. You are now getting on my nerves and if this isn't done soon, I might as well take you off the will and let you live your life with your own money. If you had some,"

His father's face was so red with anger that he had no other choice but to lower his head and let him do what he needed to do.

Hyunjin just needed to smile and take it...

With a deep sigh Mr. Hwang made the choice and called the other family... They then met in a bougie restaurant and signed contracts and whatnot...

In Hyunjin's case, the other family was the Jang's.

He sat quietly beside his father and smiled. He smiled so big that his face started to hurt. And just like that his life was signed away. Now he is engaged to a beautiful female named Jang Wonyoung— a pretentious skinny, snobby, rich chick with the face of a haunted doll— Hyunjin's words.

She is pretty and Hyunjin was not going to deny that —someone who will look good clinging to his arm, for the photos and the paparazzi who follows him around ever since they found out about the engagement.

But she is not someone who he finds attractive... He instead finds her annoying as fuck— someone who he would love to slap across the face every time she whines for something she isn't getting.

She went as far as to persuade her father into buying her a house so she could "get to know her future husband" and when Hyunjin declined to move in with her, her father called the raven's dad to complain. In the end he was forced to move in with her, but not without one condition.

He requested to have his own room— One where she wasn't allowed into— for his privacy and quiet time— a condition which was often dismissed by her.

She walks into that room as if she owned it. It doesn't matter what Hyunjin is doing at the moment.

He could be in his bathroom taking a shower one minute, and the next when he opens his eyes she is standing right before him naked. Other times she would walk inside his room while he is working on an art— his favorite kind to draw— male nudes.

A drawing that would always end up with a fight...

"Why are you drawing penises, Hyunjin?"

"Because I wanted to? I don't need a reason,"

"Wouldn't it better if it was me?" she asked, but the raven ignored her, "Do you want me to pose naked for you? We could hang it in our room when we are married!" and when Hyunjin answered, "No, thank you," to her request she freaked the fuck out on him and throw herself on the floor crying.

"You don't like my body, Hyunjin?"

The raven sighs, "Is not that,"

"Then what is it? Am I not good enough for you?"

He hated every single minute in that house...

He even went as far as to secretly buy a penthouse with his money— not even his parents knew he had it.

A place where he goes when Wonyoung gets on his nerves.

A place where he could hide from everyone...

A place for just himself and... his guests from "Fantasy mates"

The website he is currently browsing to find someone who can give him the one thing his fiancée can't— an orgasm. Someone to come to his apartment and make him feel loved... make him feel wanted... make him feel good. And the only place he has found what he wants has always been from Fantasy mates.

He somehow became a regular when he first found it, but he had to stop once he got engaged to Wonyoung. He regretted it the next second, but still tried to keep his word, and behave.

Not today. Today he needs to blow some steam.

He needs to get rid of the pent-up desire that was burning him from the inside out... He needs a night for just himself. He needs to come at least one time. That is all he asks for.

Well, maybe not just once.

No matter how much it costs for one night...

With a deep breath, Hyunjin looks at his phone and waits for Wonyoung's call to go to voicemail, before he dials the number of Fantasy mates, and waits for someone to answer the call.

Suddenly the line went silent and a second later a voice the raven knew very well echoed in his ears, making him smile.

"Fantasy Mates. This is Minho, how can I be of help?"

"Hello Lee... It has been a while,"

"Well, well, well... If it's none other than the lost hottie, Hyunjin," Minho giggled, "Where have you been loco? To be honest, I thought you had died, but that was until I saw the news that you had gotten engaged," Once Lee Minho gets to talk to someone he likes there is no stopping him... He is like a rabbit in heroin.

Hyunjin groans, "Oh yeah... that,"

"Uh-oh, problems in paradise so soon? You just got engaged to her, and she is already getting on your nerves?" Minho asks.

Hyunjin chuckles, "There is no paradise to have problems in, Lee... It is just something I have to do," He could never see what he has with Wonyoung as a paradise... not everything is as pink as she wants everyone to think it is.

That relationship is hell instead of paradise— his own personalized piece of hell.

"Oh- okay... Touchy subject I see. Got it," Minho sighs, "Anyway... What can I help you with, Hwang? Do you have an itch that needs to be scratched?" he says making Hyunjin chuckle.

"I guess I do, yeah, I need someone tonight," Hyunjin whispers, "I have a new address for them to come too. It is a safe no one knows about it but me..."

Minho sucks in air through his teeth, "Why today of all days, Hwang?" he sighed, "The one day I have everyone booked out,"

"For fucks sake. Are you being for real?" Hyunjin hisses, "It's not like I can plan everything ahead of time now, Lee. Not with her all up in my business. I can barely breathe around her. Please tell me that you are joking with me. Do you really have no one available?"

Minho hummed, "I wish I was joking. Let me look at my schedule again,"

Hyunjin stays quiet as he listens at Minho clicking on a keyboard in the background, before multiple annoyed sighs were breathed out... Minho hummed and placed the phone down, making the loud noise travel up the phone and into Hyunjin's ears.

"You are on speaker phone," Minho announces, "Every single of the ones you have seen is taken,"

"Today is the only day I have available, Lee. Please hook me up with someone. Anyone is fine," Hyunjin begs, "I just need him today."

"Everyone is booked, Hyunjin. There is nothing I can do for you in this short notice," he says, "I have no one for you tonight. I have open availability for tomorrow with Jeongin, if you want it. But no one for today,"

"Well, fuck me!"

He then heard a gasp, "Hold on... shit,"

"What?" Hyunjin asks.

"I might have someone, but he is brand new..." Minho adds, "He might not be good at it. He is just starting with the company, so that is why he is still not on my schedule or the website yet,"

Hyunjin sucks in air and says, "What about Seungmin? Can you just call the person who has him and tell him that he is sick or something? He knows what I like..."

"Seungmin doesn't work here anymore, Hwang. He got himself a boyfriend and went to get married," Minho says.

Hyunjin pinches his nose bridge, "Fuck," he curses, "Okay, the new guy then. Do you think he will be comfortable with what I like to do?"

"I can ask, and review your non-disclosure agreement with him. Can I call you back when I get that taken care of?" Minho asks.

Hyunjin sighs, "It is hectic here at work today and I am all over the place,"

"Okay. What do you want me to do, then?"

"Just text me when you get an answer,"

"Okay, that works for me," Minho giggles, "Talk soon, Hwang. It has been nice to talk to you,"

"Thank you, Lee. Please get back to me as soon as you have an answer,"

After the two bid their goodbyes Hyunjin ended the call and he threw the phone across the room onto his couch.

His day just kept getting worse— and then a little bit more, every time he looked at his phone and there were no text messages from Fantasy mates, but there were multiples from the one person he didn't want to talk to.

Wonyoung: Hyunjin, baby. Please call me back when you have a chance.

Wonyoung: I feel like you lied to me. What is it that you are really doing? Are you really at work?

Wonyoung: Why aren't you answering the phone? I have been calling you for a while now.

Wonyoung: My dad will not be happy if he finds out you are ignoring me, Hyunjin. He is not going to be happy if he sees me crying. You are supposed to make me happy.

Wonyoung: I feel so alone without you here. Can you please come home? I need you!

Wonyoung: You have another girl, don't you? Are you cheating on me?

Wonyoung: I know that what we have is not real, but I am trying my best to make this work out. You are just not giving me a chance. How can I make you fall in love with me?

Wonyoung: I know that you only agreed to marry me because of your father, but I do feel something for you.

Wonyoung: How can I make you see me?

Wonyoung: I will wait for you home.

Wonyoung: Nevermind. I am going out with some friends and then I am going back home to my parents. See you when I see you.

Hoping that it was the last thing he would hear from her, Hyunjin backed off their chat without bothering to answer any of her texts.

Hyunjin then took a deep breath when he got the text from Chan to let him know that his friend had just arrived, in case he still wanted to come down to the set for the pictures.

The raven then stood from the chair he had been sitting for the past hour waiting on Minho to text him back. He then walks out of his office to go to the set where Chan was currently with the new model retaking the pictures for the company's new clothing line.

Walking through the hallways, he smiles and waves to his employees, trying to hide the fact that anxiety was slowly eating him up. He still kept his head up and walked by them, as if nothing was happening... as if there wasn't something he was waiting for while he had his phone clutched in his hand.

Once in the elevator he let out a sigh and pressed the button to go down.

The rest of the day went smooth, thankfully. The pictures were taken. The model— Han Jisung— was natural and made everything look so good.

Hyunjin was grateful to Chan for getting his friend and left with the promise to go out for drinks sometime soon.

It was good for the company to have a male modeling their newest line. The campaign came out as perfect as he wanted it in the end.

...To be continued...

As always, this chapter was not edited...

Every vote and comment are appreciated! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.6K 66
Hyunjin is a CEO of a hotel that he inherited after his parents who had passed away in an accident. He is a very rich and open minded business man wh...
85.4K 2.7K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
83.9K 3.3K 26
A hyunlix story. COMPLETED! "Everything was perfect in my life for once. I never thought loving a demon would change my life like this. Whatever it i...
84.9K 2.3K 22
[COMPLETED] Hwang Hyunjin is the popular boy in his school, rich, handsome and heir to his father's company Hyun Corporation, the best and known comp...