𝙏𝙄𝙋 𝙏𝙊𝙀 ── k. akabane

Od cupiidz

"if ur in the mood, we can tip toe to the moon !" ・:〃➜ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 he begins to understand why she's so p... Viac

tip toe 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖
𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖ cast
ᯓᡣ𐭩
{01} man-whore ₊˚ෆ
{02} who tf ₊˚ෆ
{03} idk..!! ₊˚ෆ
{04} win-win ₊˚ෆ
{05} chemistry ₊˚ෆ
{06} fuwa the alpha ... ₊˚ෆ
{07} FUNFETTII :D ₊˚ෆ
{08} cooked. ₊˚ෆ
{10} credits to ₊˚ෆ
{11} hiro, [name] and megumi ₊˚ෆ
{12} smurf cat rizz mwhahah ₊˚ෆ
{13} death bed ₊˚ෆ
{14} bazinga ! ₊˚ෆ
{15} pink pony club ₊˚ෆ
{16} silly [name] :3 ₊˚ෆ
{17} no title ₊˚ෆ

{09} [name] in e-class ₊˚ෆ

558 40 15
Od cupiidz

TIP TOE

©cupiidz :: ©yusei matsui

maehara

guys

omg

guys....

look how good my girlfriend looks

this is crazy

#blessed 🙏🙏

yada

get that white boy shit the fuck out of here

🙏🙏

stupid ass

fuwa

[name] does NOT want you!

karma

she said shes scared of you

maehara

no she didnt.

karma

shes literally right next to me

she said , word for word, 'is that the guy that liked literally all by posts in one afternoon?'

nakamura

in one sitting is actually crazy

wtf is wrong with you

isogai

He was kicking his feet and giggling while he was doing it too

maehara

that was fucking private.

isogai

Don't stalk at my house then?

karma

dw

ss

b rdz

sdsf

HIGUYSFWX XXC V FFAAAA

nakamura

hes getting fucking jumped.

── "do your homework," karma chuckled as he shut off his phone, keeping it out of your reach.

"no no no, you guys are talking about me, let me speak to the people."

"homework."

you rolled your eyes with a bit of a pout, taking your attention off of him and onto your paper.

"don't be a brat," he said jokingly. "if you get, let's say.. at least 15/20 questions right, i'll let you say hi."

"just hi?"

"want to say nothing instead?" he asked with an almost smug smirk on his face. "get to work, don't let my teaching go to waste."

a week had passed since you had convinced yourself karma had feelings for his friend nakamura. had done some good with making you believe you still had a chance. at that point, karma didn't feel like just a crush anymore but like one of your best friends. you knew each other's favourite colours, favourite films, he had even opened up to you about what koro-sensei was like - essentially a father figure to him. he hadn't even told nagisa or asano about the fact he saw his former teacher in such a way.

while your feelings for karma were mixing between platonic and romantic, his was mixing the opposite way. though he did always find you physically attractive, at the very start he just thought of you as a pretty girl. it wasn't until the first time he saw you in person when he realized you were a legitimate crush. since then, with every tutoring session, lunch break, walk around the school, he fell harder and harder for you. he had never felt that towards anyone before. he was growing to love everything about you. he loved how quickly you clicked with people at school, he loved how you would yap his ear off about the things you liked or hated - in fact, walking to the cafés and diners with you was his favourite part of your tutoring sessions, purely because he knew it would be 5-20 minutes of you talking and him listening.

"done, check it, check it," you slid over the paper.

"yeah, yeah," he picked up the paper, scanning over the answers. "you cheated."

"how?!"

"shortcut. who taught you that?" he asked, putting the paper back down.

"uh shortcuts aren't cheating, genius. and asano showed me and emi at lunch while you were in the bathroom, he was helping us with our notes."

"fine, i guess you got them all right then," he sighed, unlocking his phone and handing it to you. "quick."

"mhm, mhm."

"...what are you typing..? hi is only supposed to be two letters."

"hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," you lied.

"give me that," he took his phone back.

KARMA ! added you

[name]

hai

YUZuki

[NAME]

HI

HAIIII

xxx-xxx-xxxx

oh my god

karma

thank oyu.

KARMA !

I DIDNT FUCKIGN ADD HER

SHE LIED

SHES A LIAR.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

dont be mean

[name]

waiat im confusef say ur names

all the numbers are hurting mt hwad

xxx-xxx-xxxx

HI IM YADA

UR SO PRETTY

[name]

omg...

*blushes*

𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 🌸

xxx-xxx-xxxx

omfs

shes os silly

literally made for each other

me and [name] against the world

im maehara pls follow me back

KARMA !

she just scrunched her face at her phone

she dont want u lil bro

maehara..

those are fihgting words

[name]

ok

xxx-xxx-xxxx

I'm Isogai 👋

xxx-xxx-xxxx

ALL CUTE AND SHIT WITH THE EMOJI

isogai's my favourite roday guys

nakamura :3

[name]

HI IK YOU

nakamura

AW OMG KARMA TALKS ABOUT ME

fucking loser

KARMA !

shut the fukc up no one likes you

── you ended up learning all their names, a few of them already knew of you from middle school. you had only known of nakamura, maehara, nagisa, okano, and kaede aside from karma and fuwa. e-class was bigger than you thought, nicer too.

once you got home the group chat died down a bit, everyone was off doing their own things. you had access to the messages that were sent before you joined the groupchat. the messages were entertaining, they were all very unique. kaede being a famous actress. muramatsu working at a ramen shop, nakamura being a kogal. you found yourself reading the old messages as if it were a book.

you couldn't help but notice the banter between nakamura and karma. you had never felt more insecure in your life.

it only took a few minutes to finally find a message you expected to see - but expectations didn't make it hurt any less.

'im not dating [name], im not 'talking' to [name], i literally just tutor her.'

you always had a fear of your crush being one sided, but even if it was, you didn't want any confirmation. he didn't even regret you yet you still had a pit in your stomach as you shut off your phone.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2K 565 132
(وەرزی سێیەم بەشەکان)
62.2K 8.2K 31
Al cumplir los 21 años el nombre de tú alma gemela aparece en cualquier parte de tú cuerpo. Mina nunca tuvo problemas con tener un alma gemela. Hasta...
2K 58 11
What if Y/n had stayed back with the others, instead of going to Stohess with Armin, Mikasa, Eren, and Jean? What events would've played out for her...
9.6K 514 7
[ norman x reader ] - you shouldn't doubt your decision [name], not when you're so close. ❏ start : 6.6.20 ❏ end : 6.28.20