Hoe Tell

By HER_Meekness

Read at your own risk. Thorned figure and Through thin curtain... More

Hoe Tell
2. Feelings of a barracks bunny
3. Mental memories
4. Map and misfortune
5β€’ Captured

1. Mission accomplished

45 8 2
By HER_Meekness

Read at your own risk.

Mentioning prostitution, kidnapping, human trafficking, drugs, sex and a little freaky descriptions. If you are easily triggered, don't bother reading this book.

It will get worst.

The true freedom from enslavement or imprisonment is finding the key to open the lock, or to kill the system.

Both were an hard tasks to do.

I don't remember my name, but I know it's not Mary Jane.

They only call me that because I'm one of few whose virginity was still intact. We were their 'Precious' cargo.

Club Precious was nothing like an actual club, we never asked to be here. We never asked to be kidnapped and sold in prostitution.

Through it was better than being at the plant. Bring forced into reproduction to provide babies was a genocide factory. Harvesting new borns or small children, mainly for their blood. Or organs.

This is a wicked world.

Though I'm thankful for my beauty, as master said having two dimples and a rather perfect body would've made me win Miss world.

It's one of his regular compliments to me and the girls like me.

The natural ones.

The ones with an innocent face.

The ones who would look good next to a preacher in church.

The ones who were taught to trap a man with a single smile or to show our curves.

Today was like any other work day, walking in single file towards the diner.

It wasn't us who will be having a feast. It was the customers, or what I'll call a consumer.

It has been a new business idea, all thanks to Jimmy Vhranscwalu. A child predator and my biggest fear.

We stood facing a glass where it's a one way mirror. They are the ones who can see us and while staring at the mirror, our best look or our best dressed meal will be picked.

"Tia. Go left." The voice came from the speaker.

"Kitty. Go left."

"Mama Mia. Go left."

I gulped in fear, but faked a sad innocent look in hopes that it worked for whatever consumer is on the other side.

We've learned that is like an auction. The highest bidder gets the best meal.

"Mary Jane. Go left." I concealed my smile and modelled my way to the door at the left.

Fear gripped me, as this was the only area with a blind spot that we were able to show our true feeling.

Though this area is labeled as the diner, they do anything they want with us.

My worst experience was the biting or force entry that would downgrade us to another part of Precious underworld. It could never happened to me, Master or Jimmy Vhranscwalu won't allow it.

Taking a deep breath, I go out and meet whatever sleazy old pervert with too much money to spend on pussy and a fat ass.

Instead, I'm met with an handsome man behind a mask.

His grey eyes were freakishly scary, but his body definitely turns me on. This is the first.

Smiling innocently, I took his hand and leads him into an empty booth with led lights in the ceiling.

I hand him the remote and whispered. "Welcome to Precious. Choose your favorite color."

He puts it on purple, the darkest shade.

Smirking, I took it and puts it aside.

"To your right are toppings to add to your meal, and to your left are things you'll need in case you have to clean up. It's a self serve option. Please enjoy."

I unzip my dress and take my feet from the heels, climbing up on the death contraption. Positioned with my head and hands downward, while my legs are in the air.

Pretty pedicured toes, soft and smooth hairless skin, a naked body and an exposed cunt.

I'm sure if he had chosen a brighter light, that he would see how went I was been my thighs.

All that's heard in this room was our breathing.

He wasn't touching me after a minute so I was confused.

"You can touch me when you're ready." I acknowledged and what I got was a feather trailing down my legs, going down to my thighs.

My soft giggles filled the room.

Then it was the sound of him inhaling my toes going down to my depts.

I was fresh out of the shower.

"I'm new here." He revealed and I smiled.

"It's quite easy, sir. You're welcome to dine however you please..." The faint sound of moaning from the next rooms seems to give him an understanding. "There's ice, flavoured whipped cream and all you see to your right. I'm just your palette and an overflowing stream."

I've lost could of the times I've actually said that line.

"You're in control. If you want me to cum or not. I'm under your command."

"Okay." He responded.

I felt my toes being taken into something wet and warm. His mouth consumed me from there, going lower. Giving each foot equal attention.

Then he palmed my ass cheeks, inhaling deeply in my cunt that I'm sure I've started to leak.

He moved and next time I felt was ice on my clit.

I shivered, feeling my eyes rolling to back of my head.

I held my breath as it moved, careful not to numb me just yet.

His fingers part my petals and I could feel his stare in my depts.

Checking if it was worth the money he spent.

"You're truly pure." He groaned painfully.

"I am yours to enjoy." I reminded him.

"How do you like to be pleasured?" He asked.

"However you like, sir."

"Mary Jane, however you like is my wish." He said stubbornly but he's making me upset.

He's too good looking to be using his mouth for the wrong thing.

"Surprise me then." I answered.

And he did.

Each lick, nibbling, pull, suck, touch and flick of his lips, fingers and tongue got my ears ringing.

I was almost conscious when he's done, or the timer on the wall signifies when the time is up.

The best thing about this job other than dining was that help was there for us then he can't move. Or me just me. Master treasured me differently from everyone else.

My whole body trembled as I looked towards the door to see him fixing himself. The bulge in his pants was something I wish to see, but I won't ever have the pleasure of knowing how it feels.

As he wipes his face from the squirting mess that I've made before he puts on the mask.

His beauty was another thing I could dream about. From his perfectly black hair, the five o'clock shadow look and that perfect double chin.

"That chin is as prettily split as my pussy." I blurted and he smirked, fixing his mask.

"Ciao Bella." He whispered, then he was gone.

I closed my eyes and hoped that I'll remember his face and his cologne after the substance wears off.

Attraction was a drug I know I'll take. Even as a Hoe with over a hundred counts of lips that has ever been on this pussy. He's by far one of the best.

I hope he comes back to see me.

I pray he does.

_____________

As she slept peacefully in the chair, Nicholàs knew he had to act fast.

The chip planted inside her pussy was all he could think of at the moment. It was the only part of her body he could really access.

Using his tongue to remove the chip as small as a grain of rice as he was able to insert pass her slightly torn hymen.

Minus his risky job, it does bring pleasure that he has lacked for a while.

Her voice.

Her face.

Her body.

Her features.

Her moans, whispers, whimpered, pleads, cries and squeals will always be apart of him.

The taste of her on his lips remains. No wonder they call it dine, he'll die to taste her again. It gives him even more reason to bust this damn sex trafficking ring and burn it to the ground. Literally.

The moment he enters the room with the other men. Some who will be arrested, dead or the few that is apart if the team.

Alpha ops team could handle the big tasks such as this.

Though it was risky, so all were involved. Alpha, Delta, Private, Gamma and royals.

"You really dined there brother." Diego chuckled through the cordless earpiece embedded deep within his ear.

It's a pity Cyrus couldn't respond and tell him to fuck off.

Diego laughed. "Bro skillfully put a chip in a girl's pussy with just his tongue. You're the goat."

"More like a serpent." Declan added and laughed fills his ears.

Cyrus quickly scans the room of alpha team. Despite the situation at hand, the faint smile is definitely caused by the same men tormenting him through the earpiece like a bad thought.

Tio was placed in the bar. Jake in the strip club. David ended up in the plant where the drugs are. Jackson went to the den, dealing with all BDSM activities. Then Cyrus, he ended up face down in a woman's cunt.

A brown skin woman that looks as good as she taste.

Lifting his lip up to his nose, the smell was still there. Thankfully.

Now they wait...

"Go!" He heard from the earpiece.

Leaning comfortably against the wall as adrenaline rushed through his body. He and the four others had to wait until the whole place was surrounded and busted before they could get their weapons and armor.

There were cries after a huge explosion went off.

Men screamed louder than the women they class as bitches or hoes as the power went off.

Black, green and grey as well as camouflage fills the room from all areas in night vision goggles. Finding their own to prepare for the night.

Getting dress quickly, he kept his lip to his nose as the sent of that tasty pussy was all that he needed. Not the smell of blood or pee.

Strapped with his weapons, alpha team leads the rest of the men in different directions of which we came.

For each chip will lead them to a group of women and children.

After an hour, there was one problem. His Mary Jane could not be found and more explosions were going off.

Adding more magazine to his rifle, he listens to the voice in his ear as it tells him where the tracking is.

"It's below you!" Diego yelled as he finally figured it out after the men went in circles.

Finding a trap door, he threw the ball of gas down as anyone to inhale it will be unconscious.

After a good five seconds and fear of being buried alive by the rubble. They rushed down the stairs and starts killing all the men. Putting the women over some solders shoulders.

Cyrus scans the room for his Mary Jane. Coming up empty handed as his men where leaving.

"Cyrus, go!" He kept hearing but he was determined to find her.

He couldn't bear to part ways with such a good pussy, he'll rather die.

Hearing coughing, he followed the sound to a room where he had to kick the door open.

Seeing a grimy old man who was always on their wanted list.

"We need him." He heard in his ear. The livefeed on his helmet hid nothing.

He hissed. Hitting the bloke in the head while he threw his naked woman over his shoulder while pulling the piece of shit by his shirt.

He listens to the direction which leads to the exit. Coming out into a bright moonlight where he almost collapses in the sandy desert.

His team had to grab the piece of shit, but there was no way he's letting go of his girl.

"Get behind the wall!" Someone yelled as he quickly threw himself behind it. She lands on him then he rolls over with her underneath him.

Right on time before the bomb passes over their heads and pushes the structure to the ground.

After that, he removes his spare navy shirt he always has neatly folded in a pocket. He clothed her and back on his shoulder she goes.

It was long enough to cover her tiny frame, nice firm round ass and beautifully waxed pussy.

An instead of taking her to the victims plane, he brought her unto the one filled with soldiers.

Getting her strapped to a seat as it was the only comfort it had.

Now it was to the next destination, the camp base where she'll get the help she needs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 254 22
Read to find out ☺️
12K 265 28
It was just a normal morning waiting at my school bus stop until everything changed. A rag pressed firmly over my mouth and nose and I was dragged aw...
55K 961 29
One night y/n goes to buy some ice cream and then...
2.5K 170 17
My lungs and muscles burned. Everything in my body begging me to stop but I had to keep moving. I had to get away. I rather die than go back to that...