Blaidd x Male Reader

By Incineroarwithagun

OWNFOANEO Okay I got this idea bc of an assignment I'm doing in my English class so I was like ykw lemme just... More

A Tall Wolf Warrior
The Tarnished and The Shadow
The Fruits of your Labor
Day 2: Hangover and Darrwil
Off to Liurnia!
A Detour to The Roundtable Hold
Off to Liurnia!.. Again...
To the Future Elden Lord!
Liurnia of the Lakes
Guidance from the Two Fingers
THE RADAAAAHN FESTIVALLLL!!!
(SMUT) A Tryst Underneath The Stars (SMUT)
To The Capital!
What's Your Problem?
Claiming The Throne, Together
Stand Before The Elden Ring, Become The Elden Lord
Burn The Erdtree To The Ground...
The Crumbling City Of Farum Azula
The Rune Of Death Is Unbound
A Man Cannot Kill A God...
A CROWN IS WARRANTED WITH STRENGTH!
The Fallen Leaves Tell A Story...
Of How A Tarnished And Shadow Became Elden Lord...
(EPILOGUE) The Age Of The Lovers
Thank You!!!

Nokron, The Eternal City

64 3 0
By Incineroarwithagun

The moon sets as the sun rises to take it's place. You are sleeping soundly until you are shaken awake by Blaidd.

"Y/N Cmon, Nokron is waiting." He speaks in a hurried tone as he shakes you awake.

You let out a groan as you try your best to sit up, your bones ache and your body is tired. Killing the Demigods is no easy task, especially for someone who arrived at The Land's Between not too long ago. You rub your face as you stumble up onto your feet and get ready for the day. As you grab your clothes and armor, you spot a couple of used tissues.

"Hey Blaidd are you sick or something?" You cautiously pick up the tissues with a pinch of your fingers.

"No, why?" Blaidd turns around and sees the tissues he used last night because of his... Urges. He gasps and quickly snatches it out of your hand, "I-... U-UH... I-I have allergies, they're really bad."

You watch as he scrambles to collect the used tissues, he seems a bit embarrassed to have these allergies but you just brush it off as Blaidd being Blaidd. After tearing down camp and getting ready, you and Blaidd set off to Limgrave to explore the crater left by the meteor that fell into The Land's Between. It takes a while to get there but you both finally find yourselves standing in front of it. A massive hole left in the earth with rock debris floating above lays in front of you, water from nearby rivers and lakes slowly pour into the hole and create a waterfall.

Blaidd turns to you with a smile, "I can't believe Radahn was holding back something of his caliber... It's incredible..."

The both of you carefully make your way down into the crater and traverse through old ruins. Miscellaneous enemies guard the newly formed entrance, but from what you have fought, they're nothing but ants beneath your feet. As you both make it out the entrance and into Nokron, the atmosphere quickly changes. The air around you grows thick, ancient ruins remain nearly untouched as the ceiling turns into a false star filled sky, a deep blue and purple color is seen all across the city. It's beautiful and breathtaking, but you and Blaidd have a mission to complete!

The two of you cautiously and carefully make your way across the rooftops of Nokron, you eventually stumble across something new.

"What the hell is that?" You point at a dark blob of... Something.

Blaidd shrugs, "No clue, it doesn't seem to have a weapon, it's just standing there... Menacingly..."

You draw your shield out and carefully approach the Silver Tear, "Hey little guy.."

The Silver Tear groggily approaches you as well, once you get close enough you start to notice the Silver Tear begin to change it's form. You stop walking towards it as it bursts a needle out of it's body and thrusts it at you.

“Woah!" You quickly block the attack with your shield and draw your sword, with one slash, the Silver Tear is dead.

Blaidd looks around for any more of these interesting blob creatures, he slowly notices that Nokron is littered with them, "Well shit..."

The two of you prepare to fight your way across Nokron. As you and Blaidd fight side by side across the ruins of Nokron, you finally make your way into the main portion of the city itself. The both of you give off a sigh of relief before continuing your journey into the ghost town. There's no sign of life besides the occasional enemy here and there. You both walk through a darkened alleyway and follow it through until a fog gate blocks your path.

"A fog gate, who the hell could be guarding this place?" You speak as you step through the fog gate.

Blaidd follows behind as the two of you are met with nothing but a Silver Tear. Remembering your earlier encounter with them, the both of you cautiously approach it. You charge forward once close enough and slash at it, the second you make contact, it begins to shift and morph. It let's out a heavy cloud of dust causing the both of you to quickly retreat back away, once the cloud of dust clears a person stands in it's place... You?

"What the..." Blaidd looks at the Mimic Tear, and then at you, "I don't know how I feel about this..."

You stare in awe as a perfect copy of you is standing before you, the same armor, the same weapon, the same everything. You scoff at the sight before charging forward, the Mimic Tear does the same. It copies your exact movements and causes the both of you to clash swords.

You back step towards Blaidd, "What the hell is this? It's literally just me."

"Yeah it's... Odd..."

As the two of you come up with a strategy to fight the copy of you, the Mimic Tear gets tired of waiting and begins to act on it's own. It charges at the both of you, catching you off guard. You endure a couple hits before dodging to the side, Blaidd kicks the tear back before running over to you.

"Are you okay??" His face is concerned, it's the most worry you've seen in his face so far.

"Don't worry about me! Focus on the enemy!" You grip onto your sword and shield as you charge back at the Mimic Tear.

The two of you struggle to trade hits against one another as it copies your every move. Blaidd realizes what's going on and attacks from behind as you distract it. He lands a couple of hits before the Mimic Tear rolls away, you chase after it and lock swords once more. Blaidd follows close behind, the Mimic Tear notices this and picks up some dirt from the ground. It tosses it into the eyes of Blaidd.

"GRAGHH!" Blaidd holds his eyes as he stumbles backwards.

You charge forward and attack the Mimic Tear, the both of you scramble with one another until your weapons are knocked away. Blaidd rubs his eyes and finally opens them to see two unarmed Y/N's, the only problem... Who the hell is the real one?

"Shit uh..."  Blaidd looks at you and the Mimic with his sword gripped tightly.

You point at the Mimic as it points at you, "IT'S HIM!" The Mimic Tear yells out as well, you snap your head towards it, "YOU CAN TALK?!"

Blaidd is met with a dilemma, he doesn't know what to do or how to solve this. You and the Mimic tear bicker back and forth about which one is real, the yelling is starting to get to Blaidd's head as he groans.

"ENOUGH! I KNOW WHO IT IS!" Blaidd readies his sword and raises it up, "IT'S YOU!"

You close your eyes in anticipation as he slashes down his sword. You slowly open them to see that he sliced the Mimic Tear in half. It slowly slides apart before falling into a pool of it's own innards.

A huge grin appears on your face as you celebrate, "Blaidd! How the hell did you tell?"

He shrugs, "I was going to slash at both of you, I've dabbled in a couple of healing incantations," He puts his sword away on his back before wiping his hands, "You would've been fine, I'm basically a doctor."

You look at Blaidd dumbfounded as he speaks with confidence, "B-Basically?.."

The two of you catch your breath before continuing on into a small forested area, and to the left of it all, the main part of Nokron.

Blaidd smiles as he spots the place with the artifact he's looking for,  "Look! Y/N! It's in that giant throne!"

You notice the concerningly large corpse that sits on it, "The one with the skeleton?.."

"What other giant throne do you see in this place?" Blaidd rolls his eyes with a smile before taking your hand, "Now cmon, we've no time to waste!"

"W-Woah!" You're yanked with Blaidd as he begins to run across the rooftops of the city.

The two of you maneuver your way through the buildings and down into the Main Street, you're both tired of constantly fighting these Silver Tears so you quickly run past them and into the throne. You find a chest that glows gently, something powerful is inside of it.

Blaidd walks forward and approaches it, "I swear to Marika if it's another damned medallion..." He gets on his knees and pushes the chest open.

He spots the artifact that Ranni is after, a small black dagger that seems to have pieces of flesh attached to it. It's a disturbing artifact of blasphemy, but Blaidd seems to be ecstatic about it all. He turns to you with a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N IT'S REAL!" He cheers out with joy.

You shield yourself as you try not to get hit with the blade he's waving around like nothing. After a small moment of joy, the both of you take the transporter back up and rest by a nearby Site of Grace to plan your next move.

"Ranni needs this blade to kill her fingers, only then shall she be truly free." Blaidd examines the blade as he talks.

Something doesn't sit right with you, "She's going to cut off her hand?"

"No you DOLT, her guide! Her fingers! The one that guides you and every other potential Lord!"

You're taken aback a bit before giving off a small and nervous laugh, "Well excuse me, Ranni gave me some wolves and then called me a good boy. I have no idea what's going on in these lands..."

Blaidd shakes his head as he carefully puts the blade away, "I'm just messing with you, don't worry about it."

The both of you enjoy the tender moment of silence between you, despite being underground, a faint breeze brushes through the nearby leaves of the trees. The calming atmosphere is somewhat romantic, if only you had a lover that is.

Blaidd breaks the moment by standing up and offering you his hand, "We've spent long enough here, we better get back to Ranni, she's waiting."

A wave of disappointment washes over you, you were enjoying the nice environment with Blaidd but duty calls I suppose. You grab his hand and he lifts you up to your feet, "You're right, to Ranni's Rise it is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 20.3K 35
Sam: Being in love with a guy who is nine years older than you is not easy, especially if he all but ignores you and thinks of you as a kid. Roaming...
90 0 20
This is my most recent work and I spent a while making this one possible. This story has somewhat of a Dark Souls sort of feel to it but it is all mo...
293K 6K 39
Wolf, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Ashen One, Tarnished, Good Hunter, You've heard it all, you've done it all, and you're tired of it all. You...
508 8 45
Laeilwyn Riverpool has been a mercenary in Skyrim for a long time. Her elvish instincts and precision archery give her a distinct advantage when comp...