Don't look at her, just don't...

Por ElisabethEhh

Scarlett was rich, Regina was popular. What happens when they eventually cross paths at Northshore high? Is R... Más

Strut
Babe
Blair baby
Make me
Ruin you
You get me so-
Dream
Both hands
Project
Be patient
Blush
Edge
Opinions
Drink up baby
End them
Dig a grave, murder a bitch
It's a surprise
Love
Pink
Lights Camera Action
Official
Bagels
six, seven... eight
Spiral
Together

Mile high club

1K 45 21
Por ElisabethEhh

"Scarlett we really can't be doing this right now, were gonna be late to the airp-

Fuck" Regina let out a moan at the feeling of Scarlett's hands in her pants.

Christmas break had just started and the two were about to leave for the airport. Over the past few weeks they managed to perfectly plan out their trip. Regina booked their flights while Scarlett managed to convince Blair to let them stay at her place.

Since both Blair and Scarlett were a little older than your regular high-school seniors, Blair had already bought her own apartment.

She owned this 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom appartement which was located on the 11th floor. From her window you could look down and have the perfect view of Time Square. It was everything you imagined when thinking about an upper east side appartement.

Scarlett used to love to stay there together with Blair. They had the most fun going out and their stories were to die for.

Blair having her own apartment also had its perks of not having any parents around. They could do whatever they wanted, bring whoever they wanted home and stay up as late as they wanted.

They simply had every freedom they could wish for.

This apartment also held numerous of their deepest secrets. Some more serious than the others.

This was the apartment Scarlett told Blair about her struggles with food, something she never told anybody else. Blair experienced her first heartbreak het, something that was hard on both of them since she had never seen Blair broken like this.

This place was oke thing sacred to the two best friends.
Now it was time to bring Regina along with them.

"Depends on you baby, we've got 10 minutes" Scarlett winked before entering two fingers inside the blonde. Regina let out a moan, not expecting the sudden pleasure that she received.

Scarlett started moving her fingers, leaving sloppy kisses down Regina's jaw to her neck. She sucked and bit at the skin, leaving marks all over.

If they went out in New York, might as well let people know who the blonde belonged to.

"Scarlett, we're really going to miss our flight if we continue this. The Uber will be here in no time" Regina tried to resist, doing her best to ignore the pleasure that she currently experienced. Scarlett rolled her eyes, stopping her movements and giving Regina one last kiss before distancing herself from the blonde.

"Alright, but I will get you back for this" Scarlett threatened, winking at Regina. She stood up from the bed and started gathering her things.

Their suitcases were all packed and ready to go, the only thing left were things like chargers and a few snacks for during their flight.

Regina liked how neat and organized Scarlett was, she was assured that they'd packed everything and wouldn't miss a single item. She didn't have that reassurance often.

Like Regina expected, their Uber arrived a little sooner than they had planned, not that they were complaining or anything. Better late than never.

After a thirty minute drive the pair arrived at the airport. Security went by pretty fast and they were now found at the duty free shopping center.

Of course this was their favorite part of their travel day.

Scarlett walked over to the perfume section, trying different scents while Regina followed suit behind.

She grabbed one of the DIOR bottles which read "hypnotic poison" she had seen this scent everywhere but never really took the energy to try it.

She sprayed a bit on the testing strip and let Regina smell it as well.

"That's actually so nice" Regina exclaimed, taking the strip in her own hand and smelling it again.
Somehow the scent reminded her of something but she couldn't exactly pinpoint what.

"I know right? Plus the packaging looks so pretty. It'll fit perfectly in my room" Scarlett replaced the perfume in her basket and continued strolling around.

They eventually reached the designer bag area, one of Regina's and Scarlett's favorite. As soon as Regina walked inside she laid her eyes on a COACH handbag. It was this white small bag with the golden C in the middle.

It looked perfect.

"Do you like that one baby?" Scarlett asked, seeing how Regina's eyes had lit up when she took the bag in her own hands.

Regina however already knew that if she said yes, Scarlett would immediately buy the gift for her. She didn't want the girl spending that kind of money on her. So she said no.

"I mean it's alright, but obviously the color is so last season. The fact that you would even think I like something like that" she lied, biting the inside of her cheek. Scarlett immediately caught on.

"You are biting your cheek hotshot, nice try but I'm buying it for you." Scarlett grabbed the back out of Regina's hands, walking over to the cashier "Plus this bag is actually a broken white, crème white was last season. Not this one"

Minutes later the bag was beautifully packed in a white box, sitting on Scarlett's lap.

While Scarlett went to look for their gate, Regina told the redhead she was going to buy some drinks for them.

However she was planning something different.

It had come to her attention that even though they had said their I love you's and had gone on multiple dates, they never actually talked about making it official.

Regina was about to end that.

Not their relationship, but them being unofficial, you know..

While they had gone looking for the handbag, she had seen Scarlett staring at this Chanel necklace. Regina wanted to make the moment special, and what beter way to do that than giving her the pretty necklace.

After one swipe of her creditcard, the necklace was hers and she could start planning the little moment.

She first wanted to ask her at some kind of special place, but soon realized that the two would barely get any privacy as long as they were in New York with Blair.

So she planned on asking her as soon as they got to their room. But for now her only worry was to keep this a secret for as long as possible.

She was on her way back to the gate when she got a text from Scarlett.

To: Scarslut🖤

Scarslut🖤
Bitch where are you
I want my fucking drink

Ginabrina🩷
Damn baby
A little patience won't hurt nobody

Scarslut 🖤
It will hurt me tho
I'm craving coffee

Ginabrina🩷
I'll be there soon princess
Be a good girl and be patient

Scarslut 🖤
Yes mom

Ginabrina🩷
Remember
It's mommy for you, now quiet

Scarslut🖤
Make me

Ginabrina🩷
Maybe I will

Scarlett felt a blush creep up her cheeks from the comment. She opened tiktok to kill some time, scrolling through the numerous videos. Her FYP mostly consisted of skincare and designer item tiktoks, a few edits of celebrities she found hot peeping through here and there.

Like Regina promised she quickly arrived with their drinks, Scarlett having her usual Brown Sugar Oat Shaken Espresso. This drink was her all time favorite, especially with the oat milk.
It wasn't that she was particularly intolerant to diary, she just liked the taste more.

Regina had a pink drink, which Scarlett found way too sweet for her liking.

Their flight would leave at 10am that morning, the clock currently reading 9:30. This meant that it probably would take long untill the gate officially opened and the two could board their plane.

An hour later and the pair was currently sat in their destined seats. Boarding didn't take too long and they were quick to have found their seats. Scarlett had a window seat and Regina sat in the middle one.

Neither of the girls were particularly scared of flying so this was bound to be an easy flight.

Regina then tapped Scarlett on the shoulder, causing her to remove her AirPods and listen to the girl.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, meet me there in 5 minutes. Three knocks and I'll know it's you" Regina winked, making Scarlett eager for what was to come next.

Regina left her seat, walking over to the small bathrooms. One of the flight attendants eyed her, seeing the dark hickey in her neck. Regina rolled her eyes, not bothered for the slightest bit.

Just as Scarlett was told, she left her place after 5 minutes. She quietly knocked on the door 3 times, the lock turning green immediately after.

She opened the door, met with a lustful Regina.

Before she could even blink, Scarlett was pinned against the door with soft lips against her own. She gasped at the sudden aggressiveness but was quick to melt in the kiss.

Scarlett moved her hands to Regina's hair, tangling her fingers to get a better grip.

Regina shoved a knee between Scarlett's thighs, causing friction against her core. Scarlett moaned at the feeling, her hips grinding in sync, desperate for more.

"Now be quiet, we don't want any unnecessary attention alright?" Regina whispered in Scarlett's ear and Scarlett nodded her head.

Just like that Regina moved one of her hands towards Scarlett's core, stroking one of her fingers up and down. She could already feel the heat forming between Scarlett's thighs, knowing it won't take like it she would soak through her underwear.

"So wet for me baby, and that just from a little friction" she husked.

Regina then moved her hands to the waistband of Scarlett's pants, teasing her a bit. "Please" the redhead whined, eager to feel more.

Regina obliged, sneaking her hand underneath Scarlett's pants, a finger gliding through the girls folds.

Regina started to draw circles on the girls clit, and Scarlett shuddered at the sudden pleasure. "Please" she moaned as quietly as she could. The blonde then entered with two fingers, slowly moving in and out of the girl.

This caused Scarlett to grind her hips in sync, wanting to feel more.

Regina went faster, getting the girl more and more wet by the second. Her other hand moved to the girls throat, squeezing her airway shut just so she could still breath, but it would get a little harder.

As Regina felt Scarlett's walls clench around her finger she started pumping even deeper, hitting her g spot at the perfect angle.

Scarlett's breathing went faster as she felt her orgasm come closer and closer.

With a few more hits from Regina she knew it wouldn't take long before she would come.

"Gina I'm so close" Scarlett moaned quietly to make sure no one outside could her hear.

"Come for me baby, I know you want to"

And with that Scarlett let loose, her vision went blurry and she felt her legs buckle.

Regina slowed down to let her ride out her orgasm. She placed sloppy kissed on Scarlett's neck with one last one on the girls lips.

"I love you baby, you did so well"

Scarlett could only smile at the words, letting her head rest on Regina's shoulder for a bit.

After a few moments they knew they had to leave soon before people would start suspecting things.
Regina decided to leave first, telling Scarlett to follow her steps after 5 minutes.

Luckily they managed to leave without a problem with just an hour left of their flight.

Scarlett decided to watch a few more episodes of her favorite show while Regina felt her eyes get heavy.

She laid her head on Scarlett's shoulder, completely relaxing from the scent of the girl next to her.

It's crazy how much peace Scarlett managed to give her. Whenever the girl was around she could feel her tense shoulder relaxing and her mind her quiet.

All of her thoughts would just leave and the only thing she could think about was Scarlett.

It gave her a sense of control over herself, something she didn't have too often. Especially not with the popularity she experienced at school.

Before the girls could realize they had reached their destination, the plane about to land soon.

Once again everything went by rather quickly, the girls finding themselves in a Uber once again.

Scarlett told Regina that it was a pretty quick drive, only about 30 minutes.
They put all of their suitcases in the car and told the driver their address.

Regina spent the entire 30 minutes looking out of the window, totally in awe of the New York ambiance.

It was even bigger than she imagined it to be.

Scarlett could only focus on the blonde, she found it cute how shocked the girl was. The way Regina's eyes lit up and her mouth stayed the tiniest bit open, it was too adorable to ignore.

The redhead shot a quick text to Blair, telling her that they would arrive shortly.

Blair was overexcited, eager to meet up with her bestie after what felt like forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little filler chapter for you guys,

I'm so excited to write the whole New York experience!!! I just think these three girls together would be so much fun

Tell me what you think, I love reading your comments!!

Bye babies xx

Also here you go princess, u little impatient bitch anothergaylesbain

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

89.8K 4.1K 30
High school has always been a hard time, keeping up with what status you are at and who you want to hang out with, can have a lot of pressure. Friend...
158K 4.1K 34
Let's try this again! Imagines of Reneè Rapp and characters she plays.
193K 5.1K 24
You move to the US with your sister, Cady Heron. You thought Northshore would be some average school, until you met the Plastics. Their leader, Regin...
173K 5.8K 59
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 To know Renee was to love her, but loving Renee came with some serious strings attached. Par...