๐™๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™€๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€, ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ talesbyraven

โคท๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™๐™ช๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐™’๐™ƒ๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™„ ; ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ; ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ ; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ; ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
3๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ; ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ 3๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ; ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ; ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ; ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™‡๐™๐™‹๐™„๐™‰ ; ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ; ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚?! ; ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™๐™Š๐™†๐™”๐™Š ; ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€๐™€, ๐™‚๐™๐™๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™Ž, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™ ; ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ; ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

221 11 11
็”ฑ talesbyraven

chuuya had invited you to dinner.

..and he was late.

chuuya is not one to be late. if anything, he is usually early or perfectly on time. something must have held him up.

yet, you can't help but feel a deep sense of worry.

but deep down, you know he's strong. he can handle almost anything you throw at him. you can't deny the fact that it's almost embarrassing to be sitting alone on valentine's day.

you decide to wait.

chuuya was standing in front of the mirror, his brows furrowed. he can't decide wether or not he likes his outfit.

if he looks worthy enough for you.

i mean, it's valentine's day. he wants to make sure everything is perfect.

until it isn't.

"dazai," he groans, meeting his eyes through the mirror.

dazai always seemed to show up at the worst times. it never failed.

he can't say he's entirely shocked though. dazai knew people who could find the two of you.

it's like he can never truly escape the mafia. it'll follow him, no matter where he goes.

"valentines dinner?" he hums, walking up beside him, looking at his suit. "you look like shit."

chuuyas throat bobs as he swallows his words. violence won't get him anywhere yet. he pays down the black linen, brushing off the orange hairs.

[name], as the two of you named the cat, rubs against his leg, purring softly.

dazai picks her up, holding her close to his chest as he scratches at her head.

his brow raises, watching as chuuya sniffles. "aren't you allergic to cats?"

"can you fuck off?"

chuuya raises his voice, shaking his head as he tries to calm down.

dazai chuckles, taking a seat on the bed behind them, [name] lies on his lap, nesting her head into her tail.

"cute cat." he says, taking a picture of her.

"be serious, do i look okay?"

chuuya would rather die than take advice from dazai, and yet, he's too nervous to wing it.

dazai looks him over. he can't help but notice that something is missing. he's not quite sure what it is.

until he is.

"eyeliner," he hums, moving the cat off his lap, and standing up, walking over to the desk in the corner of the room.

he finds [f/n]s makeup bag, and searches for eyeliner.

"eyeliner?" chuuya repeats, looking at his eyes in the mirror.

"eyeliner fixes everything."

so, like two absolute bros, dazai helps chuuya put on eyeliner.

and it does fix the look.

chuuya looks in the mirror once again, looking at how the eyeliner makes his eyes appear more.. seductive, in a way.

"perhaps you should lose the gun," he nods towards the holster on his thigh.

dazai never comes without a plan. whatever he is trying to do, he needs chuuya to not have a gun.

this time, chuuya doesn't say anything. he just slides his coat on, his hat following close after.

"okay, okay, wait. i'm here because i need your help." dazai urges, blocking the only way out. "..i need your help.. to find ranpo." he sounds uncertain about it. something is going on.

"i don't give a fuck about ranpo." chuuya groans, sliding his shoes on. "perhaps the detective agency should hire people who know how to read a map."

"he was helping atsushi on a case, and he went missing. he's been gone for two days. come on, chuuya. i'm asking for your help just this once."

just this once.

dazai never asked for help just this once. whenever he asks for something, he has something more sinister going on.

"i have somewhere to be, dazai. my girlfriend is waiting for me."

"[f/n] can wait. seriously."

he just wants to get this done and over with.

dazai grabs onto chuuya, practically dragging him out the door, while the redhead protests. "your girlfriend can wait five minutes."

five minutes is an understatement.

he's nearly an hour late at this point.

people have been staring, whispering as they walk by. it started being uncomfortable about half an hour ago.

you text him. leave a message. try and do anything to get him to show up, and yet..

nothing.

it's almost as if he has disappeared off the face of the earth.

i mean, obviously not.

..right?

"what the fuck are you doing—"

before he can finish speaking, dazai has removed his hand.

"i need to talk to you."

chuuyas eyes narrow, but he cannot hide his curiosity.

dazai had brought him not far from the apartment. a dingy parking lot, but who knows for what?

"look, i care about [f/n]. i always have. you knew this."

chuuya can't stop his eyes from narrowing.

"what i'm trying to say is, if you care about her, you'd get her away from the mafia. it's not good for her."

what. the. fuck.

"you don't get to say what's good for her." he bites his tongue, trying to prevent himself from saying anything he might regret. "you tried to keep the truth from her."

"i was trying to protect her—"

"protect her? by keeping the truth from her? by keeping her away from me? you and i both know i can keep her safe better than you ever could.

his mind recalls a mission, back when they were young. dazai had let [f/n] get shot, not on purpose, but it could have been prevented.

"i swear to fucking god, dazai. if you take her away from me after i just got her back.."

he takes a breath.

"i will fucking kill you."

chuuya doesn't let dazai get a word in before he's gone.

he doesn't understand what that was for. why dazai had to talk to him at that specific moment. why he had to be late to dinner just for dazai to tell him that he wasn't worthy of his girlfriend?

whatever the reason is, he doesn't like it.

the fact that dazai was easily able to find out where they were living.. it has him questioning how long he's known. how much he's seen. who knows if he's been watching them for a while?

he could question more and more about this situation, but he's already arrived at the restaurant.

and [f/n] is nowhere to be seen.

make sure you guys say thanks to puffypoe for being the reason i wrote this chapter 🙏 i felt obligated because it's been two months since i released the last one

if you don't like it you can suck my dick and speak to my manager 💜

guys i got a tattoo 🔥 to honour my dead horses

these are the same hands that type out these chapters guys

smash (i have so many random photos in my camera roll)

me fr

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.9K 26
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ...
10.9K 357 10
"๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ? ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค. ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ?" ๐™Œ ๐™ญ ๐™Š๐™˜ ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™†๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ ๐™ ๐™ค ๐™…...
14.1K 628 31
Other people killed, she always danced. . . . It had been years since their paths had crossed. He had been a young mafia executive the last time he s...
283K 8.1K 13
โ†ฝ แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด›แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ ส™ส แด›สœแดsแด‡ ส™แดœสŸสŸษชแด‡s ษช แดกแด‡ษดแด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด›สœส€แดแดแด แด›แด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ษด แดสsแด‡สŸา“. ส™แดœแด› ษช า“แดแดœษดแด… แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€s แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด›สœส€แดแด...