Heaven➛Oscar Piastri

By bbypiastri

'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 '𝐎' 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

4.5K 114 8
By bbypiastri

lialasso added to their story...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Sun was foreign in the UK during the spring, it rained for the majority of the day and would be cloudy for the rest. It was an understatement that Amelia had missed the beautiful sunshine, the warm air was a mood booster and it almost felt like she was over Mason.

Oscar had woken up before anyone else in the condo they'd rented for the week, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he walked through to the kitchen. Amelia was sitting at the kitchen counter with her laptop in front of her, the girl's eyes snapping up as Oscar stared her down.

"I hope you're not doing Uni work." He spoke groggily, narrowing his eyes at her as he rounded the counter to see what she was doing.

"I'm gonna tell Logan, y'know that right?" Oscar grins, getting a slight glimpse of her dissertation before she shut the lid of her laptop.

She looked up at him from where she was sitting and smiled softly, and she was blind if she couldn't see the pure adoration Oscar had for her. Completely blind, but then again, Oscar couldn't blame her for not seeing that, because her ex had treated her like shit for so long.

Oscar wondered what their relationship was like, because on social media it looked perfect, but for Mason to cheat on her 3 times and text an array of girls behind her back, it wasn't perfect, it was completely fucked.

Oscar also thought Mason was an absolute moron, he lost someone so special, so headstrong, so intelligent, so incredibly gorgeous. He was lying to everybody about his crush on her, it was so intense that he felt hazy every time she looked at him just that little bit too long.

"Maybe let's keep this between us." She replies quietly, pouting at him.

"Okay, fine, but today if you even so much as look at that laptop I will tell him." Oscar warns her as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Why today?"

"Because it's our birthday?"

Amelia's eyes widened as she tapped her phone screen, the date displaying April 6th, 2022. She looked back at Oscar as he laughed, the girl having not believed that it was their birthday today.

"Happy Birthday, Lulu." He beams, the girl feeling butterflies swarming her stomach at the nickname.

"Happy Birthday, Osc."

Oscar felt like someone had just shot him with a cupid's arrow, the way she said his name made him feel delirious like she'd put him under some sort of spell. He was completely and utterly in love with her, but he didn't dare tell her that, she was still hurting and it would be wrong to spring that on her at this moment in time.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Sofia laughed hysterically as she and Amelia sat in the backseat of Oscar's car, singing along to a song Logan had put on through the Bluetooth. Amelia was doing her age-old impression of Tom DeLonge in 'I Miss You' by Blink-182 perfectly, and Sofia fell into hysterics every time.

"Have you ever done that in a bar?" Oscar laughs as Sofia picks up her phone.

"Oh my god do not show him that Karaoke video I beg!" Amelia laughs, scrambling to get the ginger girl's phone from her.

Sofia had managed to stop her best friend from getting her phone and leant forward to show Logan and Oscar the video, both boys bursting out into laughter as Amelia covered her face out of embarrassment.

"Hey you gotta do that tonight!" Logan exclaims, looking into the back of the car at Amelia who was shaking her head.

"You have to get a few drinks in her first, then she'll do it without question." Sofia smirked, patting her knee as she whined.

Oscar was driving them to his childhood home for his 21st Birthday Party, and he had called his parents ahead of time to turn it into a joint birthday for him and Amelia. He had noticed the glum look on her face earlier when she opened her phone and didn't have any birthday messages, given she was 11 hours in front of her home country.

His mother had questioned him about the girl, but he just told her he wanted to do something nice for a friend, so after a little convincing, Nicole obliged and sent her husband out to get some extra things to accommodate Amelia's birthday.

Once they arrived at Oscar's childhood home, they of them got out of the car and traipsed behind Oscar as he walked through the house and into the garden where everybody was. Nicole spotted him and got everyone to shout Happy Birthday in his direction, Amelia smiling at how sweet his family seemed to be.

"Oh, wait, where's the birthday girl?" Nicole calls as Oscar reaches behind him to get hold of Amelia's hand, pulling her to stand beside him.

"Happy Birthday!"

Amelia was in shock as she stood beside Oscar, Sofia and Logan both squeezing past the pair to join in singing Happy Birthday with Oscar's family. She didn't realise she was still holding Oscar's hand until he squeezed it softly, the curly-haired girl looking up at him to see a huge smile on his face.

"Surprise?"

"How- Osc this is your day, not mine." She spoke softly as he shook his head.

"We're birthday twins, it's our day."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Nicole was standing on the porch as he watched Logan, Sofia and Oscar laugh at a video on Sofia's phone, the older Piastri letting her eyes wander to find Amelia sitting by herself on her phone under the pergola in the garden. She made her way over to Amelia and sat down beside her, the brunette looking up at Oscar's Mum with a small smile.

"Thank you, Mrs Piastri, for this. I've had a really good day." Amelia smiles softly as Nicole shakes her head.

"By the frown you just had on your face I feel like something is bothering you." Nicole responds, giving Amelia her warmest smile in hopes the girl would tell her what's bothering her.

"My ex-boyfriend keeps texting me, I've blocked three numbers, all his socials, everything, but he keeps getting past it and texting me." Amelia sighs, pulling her phone out from her pocket.

"May I look?" Nicole questions as Amelia passes her phone over.

Nicola reads through the messages with furrowed eyebrows, her heart breaking a little every time Amelia's messages to leave her alone were ignored and responded to with awful things about her.

"Amelia, darling, I barely know you, but I know what he's saying is complete nonsense. From what Oscar's told me, you're the nicest girl in the universe. If he keeps bothering you, change your number, he can't keep messaging you then." Nicole suggests.

"I actually didn't think of that, thank you Mrs Piastri." She smiles.

Oscar was watching his mother and his crush from afar and it made his body melt into a pile of fuzziness when his mother embraced Amelia, the girl had such a way of making everybody love her, and he loved that about her.

Nicole left her alone and Amelia took her advice, turning off her phone to keep Mason out of her mind, and now Oscar took his turn to approach her. She smiled at him as he sat beside her, the girl feeling butterflies explode when he moved some hair out of her face for her.

"Have you had a good birthday, birthday twin?" Oscar questions.

"Definitely, how about you, birthday twin?" She teases, watching as he nods his head in response.

"I need to tell you something." He admits, and Amelia feared the worst.

"I uh... I got a message from an unknown number a few weeks back, saying some stuff about you. It was Mason."

Amelia's smile disappeared instantly, the girl's eyes widening as Oscar opened his phone to show her the messages. The Brit read through them and felt anger rising inside of her at what Mason was saying, but the way Oscar stuck up for her made her feel strange inside.

"I'm so sorry, Osc. But hey, thanks for calling me the epitome of sunshine." She grins, watching the furious blush appear on his cheeks.

"I wasn't wrong, though. You make everyone around you so happy."

"Why thank you."

Oscar so badly wanted to kiss her, having to stop every muscle in his body from leaning forward and capturing her lips in a sweet, soft kiss. To him, it looked like she wanted to do the same, but Logan and Sofia interrupted by joining them and Oscar felt hopeless.

Maybe another time, he thought to himself.

Another time.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 592 18
idk how to write a description but oh well :') its based on the time of the winter break of the 2023 season and basically Lando and Oscar are both...
651K 9.8K 50
'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by me x
162K 783 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...
46.6K 1K 16
𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 �...