Powerful Alpha (Completed)

By SarahlovesNiallH

Emma Flum is not your average 19 year old girl. You see she's a werewolf. Emma enjoys nature a little to much... More

Powerful Alpha
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty (Final Chapter)

Chapter Eight

56.4K 1.9K 111
By SarahlovesNiallH

Toms POV

Four days, it's been four days, 96 hours, and 5,760 minutes since I've seen my beautiful mate.

I don't know how I'm even functioning properly, she's always on my mind. I actually feel bad for my pack members. I've been taking all my anger and frustration out on them. I'm making them train extra hours for no reason and whenever someone asks me why I'm doing it I have them locked up.

Lucas knows why I'm doing it, he's a very close friend, that's why I'm glad he's my beta. He came over the day Emma left, once he saw that half of my house was destroyed he knew that she left me.

The only area in my house that isn't in pieces is my room because Emma's belongings are still in there.

I wonder what she's wearing if all her clothes are here. She's had to have gone shopping because she brought all of her things here when she moved.

I'm going to her house today, I can't take not seeing her it's driving me and my wolf crazy.

Lucas' POV
I've never seen him so upset, he's always been controlling but he's been busting our asses since Emma left. I thought she'd understand where he was coming from but she didn't. She just left him.

He told me he was planning on going to her house today but he was going to stop by a shop and buy her something first. I hope she comes back with him because I don't know how much more torture the pack can take, and from the looks of it Tom can't take much either.

Toms POV
I decided to let the guys in the pack rest so I sent them home early today, they looked relieved. I just needed to shower then go to my mate.

The shop I was going to is right next to the mall, I think I'm going to buy her a necklace that has our names engraved on it, or maybe a ring, I don't know I'll decide when I'm there, maybe I should take Lucas's sister with me she's the same age as Em. She has to come home with me, if she doesn't I don't know what I'll do.

Emma's POV
These four day have been the worst days of my life. I've stayed in bed most of the time. Mary's been nice enough to let me borrow some of her clothes until I felt good enough to go buy new ones. Tom's face hasn't left my mind once.

Whenever I close my eyes I see his eyes it's so hard not being with him but I'm to afraid of him, it's not right. I was brought out of my thoughts when Jace, my packs beta knocked on the door.

He asked if he could talk to me for a bit, I told him to come in and when he did the first thing he did was ask how I was, I told him I was fine but everyone in my house knew I wasn't. I looked like a lovesick loser. He asked me if he could take me shopping and help get my mind off my problem with Tom. I was hesitate at first but he convinced me to go. I got up and asked Mary for something other then pajamas and she gave me an outfit.

I looked...decent.

Jace was waiting in his car, I hopped in the seat next to him, the car ride was silent I didn't feel like talking and Jace didn't want to make me cry so we didn't say anything.

When we pulled up to the mall I saw my favorite shop was still closed so I decided we'd walk around until it opened. Jace said he needed to pick something up for himself so we stopped at a game shop and he bought something I don't know what he said it was called I wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying the only thing on my mind was Tom. We left the store and continued walking on the streets when I noticed a familiar car parking in front of a jewelry shop.

Toms POV
I picked up Anna, (Lucas's sister) and we were on our way to the jewelry shop, she asked me questions about Emma and I told her that she was the best mate a guy could ask for. Anna said that she wanted to meet her and maybe even be friends with her. I told her how nice, caring and beautiful Emma is, she smiled at the thought of her "heartless Alpha" being in love, Lucas and his family are the only ones who know what really happened, everyone else thinks I just killed my parents because I wanted to.

When we pulled up to the shop I parked my car, and me and Anna got out. We were laughing at a joke Anna made about Lucas, I looked to my side and saw Emma with that guy I yelled at when I first met her, she looked upset, he was talking but it was obvious she wasn't listening.

I think his name was Jace. Without thinking I was standing in front of them shoving Jace to the side.

I looked at Emma and she had tears in her eyes. Was she really that afraid of me? I let go of Jace and moved closer to her but she backed away.

"Emma don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you."

"Tom please stop. Just don't come any closer."

She said the last part in almost a whisper. It hurt hearing her say that, it really did but I wasn't going to let it show.

"Emma I'm not going to hurt you, I thought he was making you feel bad." I yelled, looking over at him but he was focused on Anna and she was focused on him, this only meant one thing, this prick and Anna were mates. I saw a smile appear on Emma's face and that made me feel a lot better than before, when she ran up to Jace and hugged him, I was so fucking jealous, she should be hugging me not him. Instead of doing something that would scare Emma even more I just went up to Anna hugged her and congratulated her.

I turned around when I heard a growl I thought it would be from Jace because I was hugging his mate but it was from Emma.

Jaces POV
When I saw Alpha Tom get out of the car I was scared shitless, I'm not even gonna try and deny it, this guy would kill me in seconds but I tried to act like I could take him. While he was trying to talk to Emma I noticed a girl standing behind him trying to get a good look at Emma. She turned to face me I thought she was going to yell at me but instead we both just looked at each other, I felt something strange inside of me my wolf was screaming mate! Mate! She was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off her. When Emma jumped on me she told me how happy she was for me. I noticed that Alpha approach my mate and congratulate her, I was about to growl at him but Emma beat me to it, I had to stop her I didn't want her attacking my mate so I put my hands on her shoulders and said "Em she's my mate" that calmed her down a little. I walked up to my mate and she introduced herself, "I'm Anna." She said in such a sweet tone.

"I'm Jace, can we go walk for a little?"

She looked at Tom as if she was asking permission, she doesn't need permission to be with me I'm her mate.

He nodded his head approving my thought and we took off. I felt bad for leaving Emma with Tom but I was to caught up with my mate to even think about Emma right now.

Emma's POV
I'm going to kill Jace! I can't believe he left me alone with Tom. I hope he doesn't hurt me. My wolf was screaming at me saying "he's not going to hurt us, he loves us." I snapped at her telling her to shut up even though she was right; he wouldn't hurt us. He had taken me to a little restaurant. We sat at a table in the corner. A waitress who looked like she was my age came to take our order, she completely disregarded me and was focused on Tom, I could tell she was a human if she was a wolf she'd know that Tom was my mate. I was relieved barely bothered to look at way.

She rolled her eyes and asked what I wanted. I didn't really want anything so I just asked for water. Right when she walked away Tom started talking, "I missed you so much."

I stayed silent he spoke again, "please listen to me, I'm never going to hurt you I love you so much Emma."

I felt the tears in my eyes I tried so hard not to let them fall, but they did. Even though I was crying I still wanted to ask Tom a question so I did, "what if one day me and you get in a fight and your wolf attacks me?"

"Even if we fight, he won't take control of me. When I attacked my parents I was 16, it was my first shift that's why I couldn't control him.

I didn't know how then, but now I'm older I know how he works and only I control what he does."

He made a good point a wolfs first shift is uncontrollable. I removed my sunglasses and looked into his eyes, I could tell he hadn't slept in days but he still looked hot as hell.

When I grabbed his hands he smiled at me.

I missed him so much all I wanted was to stay with him forever. I only had one more question if he gave me the answer I was looking for I'd jump over the table start kissing him and beg him to take me home, so I asked it "is there anything else I need to know about you?"

"No I told you everything you needed to know at the beach." That was the answer I wanted so I did what I said I would, he kissed me back with so much passion I loved it, when I moved my mouth to his ear I tried my best to sound seductive all I said was "lets go home Alp-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence because I was thrown over Toms shoulder and he was running towards his car. When we reached it he threw me on the back seat I was confused at first but when he climbed in next to me I understood that he wanted to finish what we started.

I wasn't going to let him complete the mating bond in a car so I planned on just making out for a while. He pressed his soft lips on mine, I missed him so much.

I missed everything about him, his touch, his voice, his scent. He always smelled so good.

I didn't want him to stop but when his hands went to the button on my jeans I had to stop him, he looked confused. I was still out of breath from out make out session so I whispered "not here" in seconds he was in the drivers seat heading in the direction of the house.

**
Before we walked into his house, he looked worried I asked him what was wrong and he said "the house is a bit of a mess, I don't want you to be scared when you see what I did."

I tugged his hand back and "I think being the big bad alpha is sexy," with that said I was thrown over his shoulder, I was getting used to this position.

When we made it to the bedroom I noticed it was just like I left it, "I didn't wanna ruin any of your things so I didn't touch anything in this room," when he said that I didn't know what to say so I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his, without breaking the kiss we walked over to the bed, when we were laying down Tom was on top of me he broke the kiss.

"I'm really sorry about everything, but I promise tonight I'm going to make up for being so stupid."

************************************
What do you guys think??

Let me know!

Comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 122 24
(Sequel to the Alpha's Mate) *Complete* "Leave me Alone! Give me Roman! I need him! Leave me Alone!" I cried. "Roman won't be able to help you now. H...
758K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
29.2K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
426K 9.6K 35
SK is the most feared Gangleader and alpha's daughter in the world.her father Alpha Hernandez is the most feared alpha in the world. If there is one...