Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-33

206 38 30
By prabhakar29

    Sidharth saw her closing her eyes and then falling down but he held her before that. He was scared like hell. He realised the blunder he did. He thought she fainted after hearing that name. He started cursing himself for doing such stupidity.

   " Aranya, please open your eyes. Please don't scare me like this." He shouted but got no response.

   He lifted her and made her lie on his bed. He checked her pulses and heart beat. It was so low. He stood up and dialled a number.

   " Chote hukum, what happened? You were supposed to be on flight at this time, right?" Rana Sahab asked him.

  " Forget that, tell me, where are you and how fast you can manage to come to my home considering the condition of the weather?" Sidharth asked him desperately.

  " Maybe 20-25 minutes but what happened and why are you sounding so worried?" He asked.

   " Aranya came home early because she was not feeling well and now suddenly she got fainted. No other doctor will agree to come in such kind of weather so I called you. You were medical student right? Please come and check her. I am really worried." Sidharth pleaded to him.

   " Ok, I am coming. Meanwhile, you do one thing, check her BP and and tell me how it is, check temperature also. Tie your fitness band on her wrist and text me the readings of her heartbeat and pulse. I will try my best to come asap." He said to Sidharth.

  Sidharth did exactly what he instructed.
He recorded all the readings and texted.
He found that her BP was very low.

   " I texted you all the details. Everything else is looking little normal but BP is exceptionally low." Sidharth told him.

   " Did she skipped her food?" Rana Sahab asked him.

  " Maybe, I don't know exactly." Sidharth replied.

  " Ok, do one thing, make her drink some glucose water. If glucose is not there then just add 2-3 spoons of sugar in one glass of water and made her drink it somehow. I am coming." He said and disconnected the call.

   Sidharth immediately went to kitchen and made the drink then came back. He raised her head with his arms support and tried his best to make her drink that but it was difficult as she was not conscious. Sidharth became even more worried. He was trying his best but was not getting success. He hugged her tightly and there were tears in his eyes.

    " I am sorry. Please don't punish me like this."He said to her unconscious self.

   Sidharth sat there like this holding her close to himself. Those scary thundering voices and her condition both were making him feel horrible. Few minutes passed just like that. Then his phone started ringing which made him alert. He was about to take out his phone but at the same time someone knocked on the door. He carefully put Aranya back on the bed and went to open the door forgetting his phone behind.

   Sidharth opened the door and let Rana Sahab enter in the room. He had small bag with him.

   " Chote hukum, what happened here? The security person outside told me that I can't go from main door and I have to go from back kitchen door. I came inside and found no one in the house. " He asked Sidharth while removing some itmes from his bag.

  " I will tell you everything but first check on her. I think we should take her hospital and don't waste more time." Sidharth said in panicked voice.

  " Except BP all her vitals are normal. So, let me give this injection and put her on saline and observe her condition. If it will not improve then we will decide. Moreover, the condition outside is really bad and it's getting worse with each passing minutes. So, it's not good idea. I am almost sure that she fainted due to dehydration and low BP only and will be normal in few hours." He said to Sidharth while preparing injection and saline to give to Aranya.

   Sidharth nodded his head as he knew he can trust him.

    After few minutes:-

    " Chote hukum, I have given her injection. Let her rest for sometime. Till then, let's go outside and tell me exactly what happened. As I can see nothing is normal here." Rana Sahab told Sidharth.

   Sidharth nodded his head. He went towards the bed, covered Aranya with a soft blanket and went towards balcony to close it's door. Then he led Rana Sahab towards study room section to talk about today's incident. After that, Sidharth told him everything whatever he knew about today's incident minus his conversation with Aranya.

   " What?? All this happened and no one even informed me? You only called me when she fainted? Why? If you have forgotten then let me remind you that bade hukum had given me responsibility to look after you. I am your guardian now. If you don't think like this then that is other case. Tell me, I will stay away from your matters." He said to Sidharth with angry tone.

   Sidharth didn't say anything and just hugged him tightly.

   " You know, it's nothing like that. I am just tired of everything. No matter how much I try to make things normal and better, something or other keeps happening. I am feeling so helpless and drained out. I can't take it anymore." Sidharth told him with helpless voice.

   " Chote hukum, I am sorry for my outburst. I got carried away little bit. I know, nothing was ever easy for you but you are a fighter and you have to fight. Always remember that, I am always there for you, no matter what. You can rely on me and I promise, I will never disappoint you. Never ever feel that you are alone.Everything will become alright.
Just don't lose hope." Rana Sahab consoled him and patted his back.

      " Thankyou for being here and I know I don't have any options like always. Anyways, as you said it will take little while for Aranya to wake up. So, I am going to sit there and you can go and take rest in the guest room. I will keep giving you update on few minutes and when she will get conscious. One more thing, as you know, no one is here, so if you feel hungry as it's past your dinner time, then you have to cook something by yourself. I hope you won't mind." Sidharth told him while stepping away.

    " It's ok. I will make something for all of us. She will also need something to eat when she will get up. You also must be hungry. So, I am going to make some veg soup and khichdi. If you observe anything abnormal then immediately call me, ok? I will be in kitchen." Rana Sahab told Sidharth.

    Sidharth nodded his head and then went back to his room. Rana Sahab looked Sidharth with remorseful expressions and then left from there.

    Sidharth came back to his room and checked Aranya. She was still unconscious. Then his eyes landed on his phone which was lieing beside the pillow. He realised that it must have fell when he stood up to open the door. He picked up his phone and was shocked to find 3 missed calls from Aranya's mother.
He became extra tensed as it was very unusual of her to call him and that too repeatedly. Then he realised that maybe she must have called Aranya and when she didn't pick up then she called him to check upon her.

   " Now, what am I supposed to do? What will I say to her when she will ask for Aranya? I can't even tell truth to her or else she will become extra worried and will ask so many questions which unfortunately I can't answer." He thought to himself and shook his head with frustration.

    Then he felt his phone's vibration once again. It was her mother only who was calling him again. He kept looking at phone and Aranya simultaneously then he decided to pick it up.

   " Hello, Mrs Gujral. How are you? If you callede to check on Aranya then maybe she must be sleeping. You can talk with her in the morning." Sidharth said everything in one breath keeping his fingers crossed.

   " I am good Sidharth and I hope you are too. No, I didn't call to talk to Aranya but you. Are you free for few minutes? I want to talk to you about something important." Ayesha asked him.

   Sidharth's heartbeat increased due to more panick. Already so much was going on and now Aranya's mother wanted to talk to him. By thinking of it he became extra panicked. He opened the balcony door and went there after closing it behind him. Although weather was scary outside but he badly needed fresh air to feel better. He took deep breaths and then tried his best to sound normal on the phone.

   " Yes, I am free. What you want to talk with me? Is everything ok?" Sidharth asked again keeping his fingers crossed as he knew Aranya's mother didn't call him to do gossip with him or for some casual talk.

   " Sidharth, I know what I am going to ask you will sound like I am interfering in your personal life but I hope still you will answer me honestly." Ayesha asked him cautiously.

  " Mrs Gujral, now you are really making me worried. Please ask me whatever you want. I will try my best to answer you with full honesty." Sidharth assured her despite him feeling more anxious.

   " Do you have any girlfriend,Sidharth?"
Ayesha asked him being unsure what she will get as answer.

  " Mrs Gujral, you know everything still you are asking me this? I don't understand why you are asking me this all of sudden?" Sidharth asked her being condfused.

  " Who is Samaira?" Ayesha asked him directly.

  Sidharth was shocked after hearing that.

  " How do you know her?" Sidharth asked still not understanding anything.

  " I know everything and this is why when Aranya told me that you have a girlfriend who came to your house and told her that she and you will get married when Aranya will go away from there after few days, shocked me. So, I thought to directly ask you is it true?" Ayesha asked him.

     Sidharth explained everything about his and Samaira's equation to Aranya's mother.

   "Oh, I got it. Are you planning to get married again when Aranya will come here?" Ayesha asked him to know his plan.

  " Not anytime soon. Mrs Gujral, I am sorry but I don't want to talk about it. If you got your answer then can we please talk later?" Sidharth requested her.

  " Sidharth, I am sorry but can you please give me 5 more minutes? I want to talk about Aranya."Ayesha requested him.

   Now Sidharth got alarmed.

  " What you want to talk about Aranya?" He asked.

  " Sidharth, you know that day when you guys went on dinner; that day, Aranya called me when she was in shopping mall. She wanted to know if she was looking good in Saree? I could sense in her eyes that she wanted me to tell her that she was looking good in that saree and she could wear it for the dinner. She did so much extra efforts for that dinner which she doesn't care normally. She was so happy when I talked with her in the night but very next day, her mood was completely changed. She behaves like that when she gets hurt deeply by something. Sidharth, she did all those extra efforts to look good in front of you and your closeness with Samaira was hurting her. Do you know what does it mean? I think, she has started liking you. Maybe, she is still not aware of it but subconsciously it's happening and this is why she got upset when Samaira came. Sidharth, you know her condition very well, right? When she gets hurt, her mind goes into violent and rebel mode. What she will do in that condition, no one can predict. So, my only request to you is, please be careful around her and
don't do anything which can trigger her mind. Today also when I called her she told me she was not feeling good so I suggested her to go home and take rest. I didn't call her after that as I know she must be sleeping. I thought this is the perfect time, to call you to warn you before anything wrong happen. I know I can trust you with her that you will not let anything happen to her but still be careful, ok?and please take care of her."
Ayesha requested to him.

   Sidharth heard everything and his mind became numb. What he was supposed to say now that he failed. The worse already happened and he couldn't do anything. He was feeling even more restless and guilty after hearing everything whatever Ayesha told him.
Sidharth was not in a condition to talk anymore so he just said ok and disconnected the call. He was going through a lot of emotions and sat beside Aranya with defeated shoulders and helpless expressions. He didn't know when tears started rolling down on his face.

    On other side, Rana Sahab was chopping vegetables but his mind was somewhere else. He had very disturbed expressions on his face. He was feeling really bad for Sidharth. He really wanted to help him somehow to ease his miseries. He was feeling more guilty because he knew he could do that in span of a second but he was bound by promise which he can't break specially when the person was no more.

   " I am extremely sorry chote hukum. Despite knowing that I can help you still I can't help you. I can't go through against bade hukum words. I know, this one information has power to change everything and solve lots of your problems but unfortunately I can't do it. I
hope God will forgive me for this and give you courage to fight this battle on your own." Rana Sahab said to himself and wiped his eyes with his sleeves.

   Note:-
I know you guys will complain to leave you on one more cliffhanger..😂😂😂
This time I did it deliberately..🤭🤭
Any guesses what information Rana Sahab is hiding from Sidharth? U can share your thoughts. This will be revealed in climax epi...which is just round the corner.

      I will update my other story after finishing this.
See you guys soon...🤞🤞❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 11.4K 82
He is a Soldier She is a doctor. He is rude. She is sweet. He finds solace in peace. She loves talking. He is te...
420K 14.2K 41
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
85.4K 6.7K 23
Both the Roy and Kumar families had a very old friendship. Besides, the business was also the same. Both the families lived exactly like one family. ...
151K 4.6K 64
this story is around a girl named SIA MALOTRA who is cute beautiful sweet girl and VIHAAN RAJPUT who is to be future king of rajasthan. SIA MALOTRA i...