๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ || ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘—๐‘ข...

By Anime_Fan737

ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
Update
Prologue
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1 - I แดแด‡แด› YแดœแดœแดŠษช?!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2 - ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸsแด‡ แด„แด€ษด sแด˜แด‡แด€แด‹ แด‡ษดษขสŸษชsสœ!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3 - Gส€แดแดœแด˜ แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4 - Sแด„แด€ส€ส Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5 - BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแดแด‡ส Sแดœส™sแด›แด€ษดแด„แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6 - Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข Dแด€ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7 - Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข Tสœแด‡ VแดสŸแด„แด€ษดแด Gแดœส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8 - Tสœแด‡ AสŸษชแด‡ษด Rแด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸs Iแด›sแด‡สŸา“
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9 - I Sแด€แด แด‡แด… Hษชแด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10 - Vแด‡ษดแดแด Lษชแด‹แด‡s Aแด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11 - Cแดœส€ษชแดsษชแด›ส KษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… Tสœแด‡ Cแด€แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12 - Aษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ Mษชssษชแดษด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13 - I Mแด€แด…แด‡ Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€ Cสœแดแด‹แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14 - Lแดษดแด‡sแดแดแด‡ Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15 - Pแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16 - Cแด€ษด แดส แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17 - Is Vแด‡ษดแดแด แด›สœแด‡ ษชแดแด˜แดsแด›แด‡ส€?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18 - Iษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ส™แด€ส™ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19 - Aแด I ษขแดษชษดษข สœแดแดแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20 - A แดแดสŸแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดษข แดœs เถž
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21 - Sสœษชส™แดœสแด€'s สœแด‡สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส€แด›s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23 - GแดœษชสŸแด›ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24 - Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€'s แดแด€sวซแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25 - Tสœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26 - A ษดแด‡แดก แดกแดส€สŸแด…
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27 - Fแดœษขษชแด›ษชแด แด‡s

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22 - Fแด‡แด€ส€

1K 65 46
By Anime_Fan737

"Well, this is awful."

Gojo murmurs to himself, crouched on a pilar of the underground station, his legs spread as he rests his arms on his knees. He watches the crowd of people bellow him as they whisper to each other in worry and fear, some of them sleeping or dozing off.

'There's another veil centered underneath herr that also traps non-sorcerers inside.' He stands up of his slouched position, shoving his hands into his pockets as he jumps down of the pilar to the pile of people.

The girl beneath him letting out a suprised shriek at his actions. His foot remaining a few inches away from her face as he walks on the crowd of people "Hey, pardon me."

People mumbling in suprise and shock as he hops over them "Hup, hup." He hovers over the train tracks in mid air, pausing for a moment, before he brings his hand to the back of his head, lightly scratching it.

"I think I have a good idea what they're after." He hums lowly before he tilts his head up "I'll play along." His hand slowly dropping to his side.

"So... you still have feelings for him." You hum out of the blue, your gaze continues to wonder over the crowd of people. Your arms crossed, looking deep in thought.

"Wha- What are you on about?" Geto snaps sharply, glaring in your way after hearing your comment. The three of you just watched Gojo just dissapeared in thin air, while Geto still remained a bit dazed at seeing Gojo.

"Oh- Nothing!" You look away from him embarrassed that you were thinking out loud. Toji just spares the both of you a simple glance as he thinks, Geto looking in your way for a few seconds before he turns away and lets out a defeated sigh.

"You're truly lucky I made a pact with you. I would've slaughtered you right on the spot for those irrelevant comments." Geto glowers down at you with a disapproving scowl, shaking his head at the process as he crosses his arms.

At this point Gojo might already encountered with Jogo, Hanami and Choso at the train tracks, and Yuuji probably will start his first fight with the Grasshopper curse soon.

Your eyebrows slightly furrow in fustration as you poke your cheek in thought. If you remember correctly, in Gojo's fight they would push the people to the train tracks.

Maybe you could save a few people from there, since there isn't any other important fights happening in the beginning. You nod to your thoughts before you look at Toji and Geto.

"I'm going to do something so stay here, yeah? Alma will watch over you." Geto and Toji look over to you as Alma looks a bit worried. Geto just sighs in response knowing he couldn't outsmart you when he has a pact with you, whilst Toji just shrugs his shoulders in response.

You stare at them for a while to check they wouldn't pull any stunts while you were not there, after a few seconds you just hum quietly as Venom takes over your body.

Geto staring in mild curiosity, he was still intrigued on Venom's kind, after all "Don't act idiotic while we're not here, I don't not want to kill the both of you when we return. It will be pathetic to miss your constat bickering."

Venom smirks after he takes full control of your body. He jumps onto the railing, looking at the crowd of people momentarily, before jumping off of the building, his claws digging onto the wall of the building as he slides down.

Once people take notice of the black figure they start mumbling in fear as they try to push eachother to get away. Once Venom reaches to the ground he looks at the people who were looking at him in pure fear, he lets out a stark chuckle at their expressions.

He then makes his way to the underground station, looking at the amount of people that were there once he reaches to his destination. Some people shriek at his appearance as they move away from him.

He reaches to the railing looking beneath him, noticing Gojo and the other three. It appears he had arrived just in time since people started to fall onto the train track, a purple flame enveloping Jogo's hands.

This might be difficult for him. Jogo's ability is about flames and fire, something Venom is weak to. Venom just crouches on the railing, staring intently at the fight that was about to start.

Once he takes notice of Jogo moving multiple tendrils appear from his back, pointing at the innocent people who were about to get murdered by him.

As soon as Jogo starts running his tendrils quickly wrap themselves around multiple of people's waist, dragging them up out of Jogo's reach.

This seems to earn the attention of everyone, eyes snapping to Venom's direction as he carefully leaves the innocent people behind him with rest of the people.

Venom's smirk widens at the attention, Gojo's lips curling into a slight smile at the sight of him. The smirk that was on Jogo's face replaced by an scowl.

"Uoy... uoy era taht lrig." Hanami's distorted voice says, Jogo and Choso looking at the curse confusedly. Venom huffs as he jumps down next to Gojo, looking at the curse pleased.

"We meet again." Venom casually replies to whatever Hanami said. His tendrils sneakily helping the people that were behind him and placing them somewhere safe.

"Where have you been? You went missing again for twelve days!" Gojo pouts slightly as he looks at Venom, his attention no longer on the curses in front of him.

"Well that's something for later." He murmurs, leaving Gojo unsatisfied by his vague answer. Venom's and Gojo's focus diverts once something similar to an blood arrow pierces Gojo's infinite barrier.

Gojo just look unamused, when the blood splatters Hanami and Jogo appear in front of him, their arms reeled back whilst their hands are enveloped by purple flames.

Venom jumps back, knowing they would focus on Gojo more since he was the strongest. He helps people out of the way before he feels something pierce his side, his head tilting to look at Choso with his palms together whilst he points at Venom.

"You shouldn't focus on me, you idiot." Venom mutters with distaste, clearing the train track as a large gush of air hits him. He turns around and looks at Hanami and Jogo's punch trying to get through Gojo's barrier.

He hears Gojo huff in amusement, Hanami brings his other hand to try as well chanting alongside Jogo "Domain Amplification!" Jogo was at one side of Gojo whilst Hanami was at the other.

A turquoise hue enveloping their arms as they try to get to Gojo. Gojo just stands there as he brings his hand to his chin and dissapearing, making Hanami's punch collide with Jogo's.

A small explosion resonating as a large gush of air hits everyone, making them shield themselves from it. Jogo and Hanami staring at Gojo who now stands on the railing.

"Makes sense. I suppose you would think of that after allying with curse users." Gojo comments, Venom intently watching them after placing the people away from the fight.

A yell catches Venom's attention, a woman on her knees as he clutches her head near Jogo. He huffs, not liking the idea of nearing Jogo, watching as a guy nears the woman, to try and calm her.

"Hey, stand up! Come on, keep it together! You're okay! Come on, take my hand!" Venom's tendrils quickly grab the two of them before Jogo has a chance to hurt them, holding them near him as he looks at the both of them while they look at him terrified of him.

His tendril wraps around the woman's mouth, finding annoying her constant screaming when nothing is happening to her. His face nearing the woman's as her face loses her colour at his action.

"I recommend you to shut up, wouldn't want to make the situation any worse than it is, no?" Venom questions with sarcasm before he places them with the other people who quickly grab them from his grasp.

"I thought I told you not to run. Can you not understand?" Gojo smiles looking at Jogo, Venom looking at Choso as he returns his stare, looking unamused.

"Man... Honestly, I'm shocked." Flames erupt in Jogo's hand, a wide smirk appearing on his face as he looks at Gojo "What? Making excuses?" He taunts as he watches the white haired sorcerer.

"Not at all, baldy." Gojo's voice is devoid of any emotion, his figure slowly looking more intimidating as Venom directs his gaze to them, Choso looking at Venom's figure for a few seconds before he looks at Gojo.

Gojo brings his hand up to his face, his pointer finger slowly tugging down his blindfold as his hair falls down in place at his action. His sky blue eyes piercing into Jogo's, almost glowing as his face doesn't hold any emotion.

"I'm saying I'm shocked that you ever thought you could beat me if this is all you've got."

Venom smirks, appeased at Gojo's words and mocking Jogo. As much as Venom wanted to join in to insult the curse he remains quiet, his job was only to save people not to start a fight.

Gojo points at Hanami "Hey there, weed. This is the third time we've met, right? And you still underestimate the hell out of me. I'll kill you first." Gojo utters displeased, stepping down of the railing onto the train tracks.

His middle finger and pointer hand indicating the curse to come closer "Come on, bring it. What's your problem? You're the ones who said not to run, right?" He steps closer to them menacingly.

He stands between the both of them, Venom jumping onto the railing to watch them and to not be involved into the fight. Hanami and Jogo reel the arm back at the same time, trying to punch Gojo.

Gojo grabs Jogo's arm, tugging him closer to him. Jogo rolling over Gojo's back as he bends down. Hanami's kick going over them before Jogo lands on the ground, his arm still in Gojo's grasp.

Gojo sits on Jogo's arm and starts twisting it with a smile decorating his face, his eyes filled with amusement as he stares at Jogo "One, two..."

He rips Jogo's arm off, his purple blood splattering as he grunts in suprise. Hanami tries to punch Gojo but comes in contact his Jogo's severed arm, Gojo kicks Hanami's chest.

Hanami lands on another train track, Gojo throwing Jogo not long after with Hanami. Gojo follows after them as Jogo heals his entire arm and running, Gojo walking after him.

Venom watches as spines appear behind Hanami, going after Gojo as a crazed smile appears on his face. An shocked expression appearing on Jogo's face as he looks behind him.

"Don't dismiss Domain Amplification, Hanami!" Gojo's rapid figure evades the spikes, nearing Hanami at an incredulous speed, holding Hanami's roots once he reaches the curse.

"This is where you're weak, right?" He pulls Hanami's roots out without wasting another second "I knew it. You can't use Domain Amplification and your Innate Technique at the same time."

Venom quickly swerves through the crowd of people as his tendrils quickly grab the people from the train track, since he had cleared the other one only.

Chose shoots another arrow of blood at Gojo's direction once he lands on the train tracks. Gojo tilts his head slightly to look at Choso as he scoffs, Jogo appearing behind Gojo while he focuses on Choso.

When Jogo punches Gojo the lights suddenly go out. Murmurs and shrieks of fear echoing at the sudden lost of light, Venom huffing quietly to himself as he focuses on hearing.

"Are you sure about this?" Gojo's voice questions in the darkness, Jogo's suprised noise following not long after his question. The turquoise light appearing as Jogo and Hanami repeat the same movement as earlier.

"The more you try to neutralize my technique with your Domain Amplification, the stronger I have to maintain my technique. I don't think this asparagus has the energy left to withstand that, do you?" Suddenly the force doubles its strength.

Gojo turning to Hanami with an crazed grin as he steps closer to the curse, pushing it against the wall while the invisible force pushes against Hanami. Gojo chuckling as he continues to step closer.

Once Gojo appears in front of Hanami, cracks could be heard. Jogo's eye widening as a flame appears in his hand, pointing to the few civilians that were still on the train tracks.

"Satoru Gojo! Look over here!" Gojo ignores it, pushing into Hanami. Venom grabs the civilians that Jogo was pointing at and leaving them aside.

Jogo's flames dies down before an explosion resonates. The lights blink back to life, an hole covered with the purple blood of the curse displaying as Jogo stands in shock.

"Hanami..." A murmur comes out of Jogo's mouth, steam leaving the wall at the immense force of Gojo's technique. Gojo slowly tilts his head, looking to Jogo with an serious face.

"Next." At those words Jogo runs away from Gojo, pushing through Venom at the process of it as Gojo walks after Jogo, not putting enough energy for the chase.

Jogo throws one of the civilians to Gojo, Venom's tendril appearing in Gojo's field of view as he gently grabs the person, leaving them on the floor.

Gojo doesn't focus on Venom too much as he follows Jogo, his only interest to kill the curse. Jogo continues to throw civilians to his way, Venom grabbing each one as Gojo continues to walk.

Jogo's pace increases drastically, circling Gojo as he yells out "Choso! If you're not going to help, I'll kill you myself!" Choso mingles between the civilians, a ball of blood floating between his hands "Yeah, yeah."

Three arrows pierce through three civilians heads before they reach at Gojo, who now stands still looking unamused by the whole situation. People around Gojo step back in fear, the three blood arrows still in the air.

Suddenly speakers clackle to life, making an announcement "An eight-car train is pulling in. Please wait behind the yellow line. Please do not lean on the platform doors or reach your hands or face past them."

Venom hums in distaste, exited gasps and murmurs echoing around him while they near the edge to hop in the train. The sound of the trains wheels can be heard, a light flashing as the train comes to a stop.

The light reflecting on the windows leaves them unable to look inside of the train carts. People slowly start to push through to enter the train, waiting for it's doors to open.

Venom's tendrils on guard to grab the nearest civilian to the train's door "Humans can really be this brainless in these types of situations?" He murmurs to himself with disapproval.

As soon as the doors open Venom's tendrils come to life, grabbing the people and putting him behind him as he nears the door to kill the curses. Screams slowly echoing through the station.

Venom's tendrils wraps around the curse and slowly crushes it like a snake, watching the curse snap in half. A smirk displaying on Venom's face as people finally start to back away.

"How about you come for me, you bunch of fucks?" Venom taunts, eager for a fight since he hadn't had one for months. Multiple curses come out at once, the ones from the other doors going after the civilians, whilst the curses in front of Venom go after him.

Venom throws off the curses that jump on him, pushing them back in the train and crushing them, sometimes tearing through the curse's skin by biting them.

"Jogo!" He pauses momentarily, glaring to his side when he notices Mahito's figure hopping off of the train with a grin. He watches as Mahito takes a deep breath, as if he was in a forest with clean air.

"Man, the air smells so nice here! It's full of fear. Let's leave a few humans alive after all. We can release them into the woods on the weekends and go hunting!" Mahito explains to Jogo as if it was a normal thing to do.

Venom scowls slightly at Mahito's presence, once he successfully kills the curse from the cart in front of him, he goes after the ones that are after the civilians.

"Can I burn the forest down with them in it?" Jogo inquires as he look to the side, watching the terrified civilians "Hanami will get mad over that." Mahito replies with amusement.

"Hanami is dead." Mahito takes a second to process the words, looking over to Jogo in slight suprise, not expecting to hear that "Seriously?"

Gojo scowls as people ran past him in fear for their lifes, Mahito mounting a curse that is going to Gojo's direction trying to pierce Gojo, a blade forming on his wrist as he strikes Gojo, or rather Gojo's barrier.

He giggles in pure amazement "I really can't hit you!" Gojo looks over to Mahito, remembering Yuuji's and Nanami's description of him, he pushes Mahito's hand aside as he faces him.

Gojo attempts to punch him but Mahito evades it by jumping up, landing on a crowd of people as he looks up "Let me tell you one of the gross things about humans." He brings his arm up and points, a grin displaying on his face.

"There are too many of them!" A crack resonates on Hanami's roots that it placed to make Gojo stay in one place, not long after multiple people fall from it.

Venom jumps up, holding himself against a pillar before he stretches to the other pillars, making a platform were people could land without injuring themselves.

Your body now bare, your hand only being covered by Venom to hold yourself as you look around. Your eyes meeting Gojo's solemn ones, before you make eye contact with someone unwanted.

Mahito stares at you in mild suprise, not being informed that you were alive "She's still alive?" He murmurs himself in suprise before a grin takes over his face, staring at you intently.

You shiver in disgust, looking away from him. He was somone you hated wholeheartedly, Mahito was someone who didn't show remorse to anyone.

Choso and Mahito chant at the same time, the civilians around Gojo suddenly get shredded by their technique. Their blood splattering on Gojo's barrier, Jogo appearing above him as he tries to punch him.

Gojo grabs Jogo's arm ripping it with too much ease, making him let out a small surprised sound. Jogo smirks in response as he hides with the crowd of people.

Venom leaves the crowd of people that were on him on the train tracks since there wasn't much curses there. He soon takes over your body again and jumps on a curse that's about to hurt a woman.

Crushing it as his tendrils shoot out and try to rip apart the curses around him, scoffing in distaste at the masquerade that was happening around him.

"Go to the train tracks! It's the safest place to be at the moment." Venom orders to the woman he saved as he focuses on killing a curse next to him, his hand going to the curse head and crushing it in his hand.

The woman trembles as she runs away, doing what Venom told her out of fear that he might go after her despite helping her. Venom looks over to Gojo, who remains still, his face hidden by his hair.

He watches him make his domain hand sign, his pointer finger up as his middle finger curls around it, his eyes glowing "Domain Expansion: Infinite Void."

Black covers everything momentarily, a splatter of white in the middle as a galaxy appears, before disappearing almost instantly. An eerie silence hanging as everyone pause like if they're statues.

Venom screws his eyes shut, taking a step back as he groans. An head splitting headache from the Domain, which he tries to ignore as he holds his head in excruciating pain.

He's unable to move to much, fearing that his head might explode with how much pain he's going through, he retreats to your body quietly trying to compose himself.

Your body tense as you watch blood of the curses splattering everywhere, Gojo beheading the curses at a speed which you and Venom can't follow.

You look over to Gojo once the blood stops, watching as he pants with two curses head at hand, blood staining his cheek. Your eyes widen in fear once you take notice of an object, the Prison Realm sitting a few feet away from him.

You bite onto your lip, feeling it tremble between your teeth as you watch Gojo carefully. Oh, how you wished you could save Gojo from this fate, but you knew it would change everything, so you leave it happen.

Your body unmoving as you watch in fear and in disappointment. Disappointed at yourself, knowing that you would sacrifice everything to save Gojo and save everyone from the trauma they're about to experience, but you knew better, right?

You watch as the Prison Realm opens, an large eyeball staring straight at Gojo, something similar to staples forcing the eye open. You cringe disturbed, blood dripping from the eyeball.

Gojo takes a step back, turning to leave before he pauses "Hey, Satoru." Geto appears, his hand up with a smile painting his face to look friendly. Your eyebrow twitches in annoyance and anger at him.

Gojo slowly turns his head, looking at Geto with suprise etching his face "Huh?" Geto just smiles, bringing his hand down "Long time no see." Gojo just stares in utter shock.

His mind trying to comprehend what's happening 'A fake? A transformation technique? No, it's really him!' His mouth parts in shock, letting out an small exhale, memories rushing through him like a tidal wave.

Suddenly Gojo gets trapped by the Prison Realm, cubes made out of flesh holding Gojo's arms and hands, red eyes appearing on every cube that holds Gojo in place.

Gojo lets out a suprise exhale, Geto smirking as he looks at Gojo's restrained figure "You shouldn't lose yourself in thought in the midst of battle, Satoru."

You take sharp breaths, as if you're unable to breath normally, your legs shaking from the pressure you feel building on your shoulders. Your gaze not tearing from the scene in front of you, Venom couldn't comfort you, he's trying to heal from Gojo's Domain Expansion.

You only have yourself to comfort. Gojo looks to the side, his gaze landing on you momentarily, pity building within him as he sees your trembling figure watch him in fear, before he focuses on the situation at hand.

'I can't sense any cursed energy. I can't get my body to move, either. This is checkmate, huh?' His gaze goes to Geto, looking at his figure as he stands in front of him.

"So, who the hell are you?" Gojo's icy voice cuts through the tension, his glare not wavering as he stares at Geto "I'm Suguru Geto. Don't you remember me? How sad."

Despite his words a smile is still etched on Geto's face "Your body, your cursed energy... All the information provided by these eyes is telling me you're Suguru Geto. But... By soul is rejecting all that! Now answer me already! Who the hell are you?!"

Gojo inches fowards but to no avail, the retrains keeps him in place as Gojo looks at 'Geto' furiously. He watches as the person in front of him hold a string that was stiched in his forehead.

"Creepy." 'Geto' murmurs in amusement as he grabs the upper base of his head, opening it to reveal an brain with an mouth, liquid runs down his face as he grins widely at Gojo.

"How could you tell?" The liquid drips as Gojo trembles in either disgust or rage, shrinking back to his place as Kenjaku smiles at Gojo creepily "That's my technique, you see. I can pass from one body to another by replacing its brain with myself. Of course, I'm also able to use the technique etched into the body I inhabit."

He explains as he looks down to Gojo "I really wanted this man's curse manipulation and this situation, too. You didn't have Shoko Ieiri handle the disposal of Suguru Geto's body that day, did you?" Kenjaku places the upper part of head in its place again, twisting it to put it correctly.

"That was an odd time for you to show consideration. But thanks to that, I was able to obtain this body eith ease. You don't need to worry. I'll release your seal eventually." Kenjaku stitches the head back on with the string.

"A hundred... no, maybe a thousand years from now? You're just too strong. And you're in the way of my plans." Gojo chuckles, almost mockingly "Hah! Have you forgotten? Who was it that beat the crap out of that body before I killed him?"

Kenjaku hums in thought "Yuta Okkotsu, huh? I just don't see as much appeal in that boy as you do." Kenjaku releases the string, looking at Gojo "Copying techniques without any conditions, and a bottomless well of cursed energy... Both of those were just effects obtained from binding the soul of his most beloved with a pact."

Kenjaku hums "Sorry to say this, but Yuta Okkotsu can never replace you." Kenjaku smiles at Gojo who stares at him angrily "Goodnight, Satoru Gojo. We'll meet again in the new world."

Gojo soon smiles, looking at Kenjaku "Maybe for me. But it's time for you to wake up already. How long will you keep letting it have its way with you, Suguru?" Kenjaku's hand twitches in response, making him look at his hand as the hand grabs his throat.

Kenjaku steps back in suprise as Gojo stares with a bit of suprise himself, the hand squeezes Kenjaku's throat. Kenjaku laughs in amusement and amazement "Incredible! This is a first!"

Gojo stares boredly, a person near you falling to reveal Mahito yawning. Gojo looks away from Kenjaku momentarily, meeting your gaze once again and sending you an apologetic glance.

He focuses on Kenjaku not wanting him to hurt you if he were to notice. Mahito takes a few steps as he looks at the scene in front of him "Hey, Geto." Mahito sways slightly as he nears Kenjaku.

Kenjaku turns to look at Mahito "Mahito, look at this. You proposed that the soul exists before the body, but actually, the body is part of the soul, and the soul is part of the body." Kenjaku tugs the hand away from his throat with a smile.

"There's no other way to explain this phenomenon or the fact that the body's memories flow into my brain after I swap hosts." Mahito just stares mildly intrigued "Does that really have to be a universal truth? Are you sure the world doesn't operate differently for your technique and mine?"

Kenjaku stares at the hand that was twitching "So each technique is its own world-view? I like it. What a lovely idea." Mahito stares at Kenjaku confusedly.

"Hey! If you're going to do this, hurry it up." Gojo calls out boredly "Not only is it absolutely foul, but the view here is awful, too." Gojo comments as he gazes at them boredly.

Kenjaku merely turns to look at Gojo "I wanted to enjoy this sight a bit longer, but... Indeed, I wouldn't want anything to happen. Gate, Close." The red eyes of the cube snap open at the command, slowly enveloping Gojo.

Gojo just stares intently at Kenjaku as it closes in, the cube turns into its original form once Gojo's sealed inside, landing on Kenjaku's hand, its eyes closing once again.

"Now we can't use this thing anymore, right?" Mahito questions curiously as he watches the cube intently "Yeah, it only holds one." The red flesh of the cube slowly turns into steel "Unless the man inside kills himself, it's unusable now." Kenjaku explains as Mahito steps back "Huh. Lame. Well, in any case..."

"The sealing is complete."

_________________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍Underground Station

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 61% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 50% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 50% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 55% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 12% ♡
- Maki Zenin 32% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 33% ♡
- Aoi Todo 30% ♡
- Mai Zenin 11% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 25% ♡
- Noritoshi Kamo 10% ♡
- Kento Nanami 25% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 21% ♡
- (Ŕ̵̠̬́e̶̖̟͂̑͠d̵̮͑͆͑̈́ạ̵͐c̷̘̲̈́̾t̷̢̥̙̎͘ë̶͔̰́͆̆̚d̶̨̹͉̋͘͝) 35% ♡
- Toji Fushiguro 6% ♡
- Suguru Geto 4% ♡

. . . STATUS: Alive . . .

.

.

.

𝑈𝑃𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

.

.

.

Cᴜʀsᴇᴅ Tᴇᴄʜɴɪǫᴜᴇ - Dimensional Manipulation

-Weapon-

The user is able to create a small rift to make appears the weapon the user desires. The user can either make it temporal or permanent, if they choose to make it permanent they have to think of making their own weapon to their likings with it's own abilities. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on which weapon and power that the object has. It doesn't require a large amount of concentration if the user already has an idea on what they want.

-Control-

The user can open entrance for a person, animal or thing to their dimension. The person, animal or thing won't have a mind of it's own, it will react on the user's needs or desires, it works as a silent comand. If the person, animal or thing remains longer than it's intended, it will immediately target the user as a enemy, and it's only plan is to take out the user. If the person, animal or thing dies the user will feel excruciating pain for some moments, leaving them unable to finish what they were doing. The amount of cursed energy is variable, depending on the abilities that the person, animal or thing has, and if it has a mind of it's own. Whenever or not the user allows for the person, animal or thing to have a mind of it's own will take an large amount of cursed energy. This technique requires a good amount of concentration for the person, animal or thing to generate properly.

-????-

-Essokinesis-

The user can create, alter or destroy the reality and the laws that an object is bound to. This can make the object that the user is focusing on change shape, weight, consistency and gravity. This requires a low amount of cursed energy if the change is minimal, but if the user changes everything it will require a large amount depending on how big the object is. The amount of concentration that this technique involves will be variable, depending on what the user is willing to change from the object.

-????-

Domain expansion - ????

.

.

.

𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒?

YES / NO

⋘ 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒. . . ⋙

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 508 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...
845K 28K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
393K 11.5K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...