•~ Born to die ~• ||~ tvd x...

By xoxogossipgalsxoxo

" cause you and I... we were born to die." When a new girl moves to a new town- her life becomes for twisted... More

Introduction
Pilot (1x1)
The night of the comet (1 x 2)
Friday night bites. (1x3)
Family ties (1 x 4)
You're undead to me. (1 x 5)
Lost girls ( 1 x 6)
Haunted. ( 1 x 7)
162 candles (1 x8)
Bloodlines.
Unpleasantville
Fool me once.
Miss mystic falls
The return (2 x 1)
Update!!
Rise n shine.

Founders day

10 1 0
By xoxogossipgalsxoxo

It was Founders day. Last time it was founders day was the last time I went with my parents there to cheer me on.

I looked in the mirror, admiring how stunning my dress was. It was a yellow-green corset with a puffy skirt. It made me look like a princess. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

" ow this dress hurts." I put on my necklace in the mirror.

" suck it in, baby!" Jenna smiles as she helped me with my hair.

__________

Stefans PoV:

I waited patiently, pacing back and forth, to see Sadie, but she hadn't arrived yet.

" look at you, all retro!" Damon walked up to me, patting my shoulder.

" what are you doing here?" I asked whilst my eyes scanned the field.

" why wouldn't I be here?" He questioned. " Bonnie  deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel's gone and its founders day! I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl."
He patted my shoulder once again, but this time with a smile on his face.

" don't start with me-..." I chuckled.

" oh, you started it, Stefan! With that whole " I'm insecure, leave Sadie alone" speech. I'm still enjoying that."

" as long as you heard it."

" what? Huh?" Damon acted really done, I just chuckled.
" you have no sense of humour Stefan."

" actually, I just have no sense of Damon humour." I pointed at him and started to walk backwards.

" Damon humour? Hey, look, I get it! I get it! I'm the better, hotter, superior choice and you're scared, now that Katherine's out of the picture, I'm gonna turn all my attention to Sadie, but don't worry! Sadie is not Katherine." He looked at me dead on in the eyes.

" you're right. She's not."  I nodded, but I noticed Damon wasn't paying attention.

I looked over where he was looking to see this beautiful girl in a beautiful dress and a beautiful environment. ( yes, I was supposed to use beautiful 3 times)

She noticed us both staring at her, so she smiled back, and gave us a curtsy. God she's so stunning.

She walked over to me, but I had to tell her something really important. Something that will change her life.

" John?! Is that even possible?" She questioned.

" well there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager. He brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." I answered.

" my whole life- I've never liked this man. I..." she held her head, trying to take in all of this information all at once.

" wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some inappropriate way." I chuckled.

" no, I'm happy that you told me. I just-.. I really hope that it's not true. What am I supposed to do? Do I just..confront him and say " are you my biological father?"  I'm never gonna be ready. Stefan I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about.
Jeremy hates me. And why wouldn't he? My journal gave him every single reason to." She stared at the ground.

" he's just hurt. He's confused. He's your brother. He'll forgive you. Just give him some time." I nodded at her. " now shall we?" I offered her my arm and we walked to the float.

Sadie's PoV:

I waved to everyone on the ground whilst mrs Lockwood was reading out her presentation.

I waved at bonnie as she smiled, until the other brother got in the way and smirked at me.

Stefan rolled his eyes.

________

The day flew by, and the moon rose up in the starry sky. Mayor Lockwood was giving his speech, preparing for the fireworks.

However, my idiotic biological dad set off this machine, making all vampires close by fall to the ground.

Stefan held his head as he cried in pain, but I stayed close, incase  anything else happened.

Alaric ran  over and helped me take Stefan down the steps of the grill. Until it all made sense, they're rounding up the vampires.

" where's Damon?" Stefan asked.

" I don't know, but I'll take Jeremy home."

" okay then, we'll find Damon. Oh and ric, thanks for helping us." I smiled.

" where's Damon?" We both ran over to John.

" with the rest of them, where he should be. It's over for Damon." John said with no emotion at all. He's gone crazy in the head.

" you're crazy." I said.

" why? Because I'm doing what I should've done 145 years ago?" He asked. " this is the right thing Sadie."

Stefan glared at John, then the door that was set on fire.

" go ahead! You won't make it out. You'll save me the trouble of killing you myself." John smiled.

" you know the building well, is there another entrance in there?" Stefan looked at me.

" utility door. There's one around the side." I pointed, then we both attempted to run over to the door.

Stefan got there but scary Gilbert over here stopped me.
" one more step and I'll alert those deputies they missed a vampire."

" I'm asking you not to."

" that doesn't mean anything to me." I glared at him and his ugly face.

" as my father, it should." I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was saving until now.

" you know." I nodded.

He moved out of my way and I ran straight to the utility door.

Bonnie did some random spell on me, but there was no sight of Stefan. He must've gone in.

When she finished the spell, I panicked until I heard grunting and footsteps behind me.

" are you both okay?" I ran over to them both. They were okay. Thankfully.

___________

We all went to the grill after, but it was late so I decided to head home.

" I looked everywhere!" I walked onto my porch with my phone against my ear, calling Stefan.
" yeah. Someone definitely took my stuff! I gotta check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital, can you meet me there? Thank you, bye!" I hung up, and grabbed my keys placing them in the door and walking inside.

" Jeremy?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs, until I heard a clanking noise in the kitchen.

I gasped as John layed on the floor, full of pain. I ran over and grabbed a towel, placing pressure on his wounds. I hesitated and grabbed the phone, dialing 911.

" hi, I need an ambulance to 2104 maple street."

" behind you." John whispered.

I grabbed the weapon that was covered in red liquid, and walked around the first floor, but there was no sight of anyone.

OMGGGGG SEASON 1 FINISHED ALREADY!?!!? What the flip! Thank you so much for reading, I'll be working on s2 soon! Please remember to vote and share, EEEK THANK YOUUU!!!

-lily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.5K 42
Elena Gilbert has finally made her choice between the dashing Salvatore Brothers. But when she chose one, she lost the other. Living life with Damon...
354 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
728 23 8
"Stefan and I have been together for a while now, but something just doesn't feel right anymore. It's almost like something is missing from my life...
572 75 21
"Your path leads to the Salvatores," Adelina cryptically remarked, her eyes holding the weight of unspoken mysteries. Lorenzo, with a knowing smile...