Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

Від MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. Більше

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Danmachi 3:

523 9 3
Від MetalSmasherNTT

Danmachi x Male Zagreus Reader:

Reader Info:

The city of Orario is a society that is centered around Dungeon Crawling.

This city is atop a multi-level underground maze aptly called "The Dungeon."

About 1000 years ago various gods had descended to earth to aid humanity with exploring this Dungeon creating various Familias which the gods were in charge of.

You were part of the Hades Familia, ran by your father Lord Hades.

Hades:

Yes, you are the son of Lord Hades himself, your name is (Y/N) and as the son of the God of the Underworld you were exceptionally strong, stronger than most mortals.

Your Familia had access to various famous weapons, some utilized by the gods themselves.

The Hades Familia is considered to be one of the strongest in Orario, on parr with the Freya Familia.

However, the relationship between you and your father was strained to say the least and it only got worse as the years went on.

Hades was a strict and grumpy dad and so you'd often defy him just to get a rise from him.

What made it worse was that Hades never told you who your mother was and you desperately wanted to know.

But Hades remained firm and never told you.

One night, you entered your father's private study while everyone was asleep and found a note, written by your mother.

Her name was Persephone and apparently she left your father while he was still in the underworld.

Her note stated she couldn't stand being down there anymore, but this made you question why your father hasn't gone to see her now that he was no longer bound to the underworld.

The next day you confronted your father who was outraged that you snuck into his study while you angrily questioned him about your mother.

It all ended with you quitting the Hades Familia vowing that you'd find your mother on your own wherever she is.

Before you left your father showing some concern allowed you to take 6 weapons with you and so you did saying goodbye to your friends in the Familia.

The weapons you took:

Before you could start investigating your mother you needed to find another Familia to join.

You considered joining the Familia of your old friend Thanatos, but one other came to mind, one you believed needed your help more.

The Hestia Familia, run by your auntie Hestia.

Hestia:

Hestia was a Familia with currently only one member, a boy named Bell Cranel.

Bell Cranel:

So you made the choice to go aid your favorite Aunt by joining her Familia.

After a heartwarming reunion between you and your Auntie.

You explained the situation and Hestia happily allowed you to join and it didn't take you long to realize that your Auntie had a crush on Bell.

Unfortunately it seemed to be one-sided, but maybe you could help match them up.

Will you be able to find your mother and get the answers you want?

Let's see.

Harem:

Loki:

Tione Hiryute and Tiona Hiryute:

Dusa:

Luna:
(A/N: I know this is Artemis from Fate, but here she's simply part of the Artemis Familia.)
_______________________________________

There we go, another idea I thought was interesting.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.2K 205 10
Elsa and Kristoff don't get along. They always fight and clash on everything. But the night before Anna and Kristoff's wedding, the pair go through a...
83.7K 1.1K 30
Nancy and Ned are not normal people but are trying to be, but what happens when an old enemy of Ned wants revenege on him for something he did will N...
121K 308 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"