HIS ROYAL BRIDE

Від Kaira_s007

The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . H... Більше

Introduction
CHAPTER : 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
aesthetics ✨
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

704 37 2
Від Kaira_s007

Flashback:-

Here the small girl was sitting on the dining table in her off white frock. Her father was sitting on the chair infront of her. She was telling him about how a boy was bullying her.
" Papa do you know that boy. He pulled my hair. When I asked him why he did that instead of answering me he pulled it again and ran away. I told this to my teacher but she didn't do anything. When I told this to one my classmate she told me that the boy is our new principal's son. So noone can take any action against them. "

Arnav fisted his palm and closed his eyes to control his anger. She is his princess and noone dares to hurt her.

He was about to speak when his wife, The queen of Udaipur- Amrita Arnav Singh Chauhan entered with their second daughter. Their sunshine. The younger princess of Udaipur - Ishani Chauhan.

" Di ( sister) you should have called me if he has troubled you...you know papa last week, a boy was teasing me saying that I am such a cry baby and poked me with his pencil. First i ignored it but when he did it second time I broke his pencil and trew his compass box on his face. He said sorry to me and never tried it again with anyone. Di next time if he tries to do that again just tell me and I will beat him up and noone will trouble my di "

The three of them were listening her story with amusement. People still couldn't believe how such a opposite personalities the Chauhan siblings have. The elder one is smart and calm. The younger one is the most chaotic and naughtiest one, at the same time she is brave and has the most attitude like she is princess of some kingdom...well she actually is.

And here comes the middle one. Well about her...she is the most different from all the Chauhan siblings. She is the softest one. Most of the time she is silent. She is shy. She is naive. In people's eye she is the weakest one because she can cry on every topic possible. She never says anything back to anyone. She is the purest soul and maybe that's the reason her father wants to protect his princess from this cruel world. Who knows nothing but to destroy the innocence of the pure soul like her.

In her father's eye. She is the light to his dark world. His reason to smile everyday. His reason to live every day. Someone he wants to protect at any cost if it costs his life, he won't think for a second. It's not like he doesn't love his younger daughter and son less but he knows that they are capable of handling themselves if the situation is not in the faver but his princess...she will be broken, shattered and he can't take that. it would be worst than a hundred times death.

Listening his youngest daughter's story, he chuckled and ruffled her hair. Seeing this the little girl Ruhanika's face fell. She knew that she is weak and that's why people take advantage of her cowerdness. She feels stupid everytime she comes home and complain her father about some or other thing while her siblings handle everything on their own. Even her younger sister which she is supposed to protect, protect herself and her elder sister as well.

" I am proud of you my baby. And if in future someone tries to do anything just teach them a lesson and I will take care of everything. But remember don't you trouble anyone. Because if you will be at fault, the punishment of will imply on you too. " Arnav said and kisses her forehead to which she hugged her father and muttered a sure.

While on the other hand Ruhanika felt really stupid of herself. Their father is proud of Ishu because she handles her problems herself. She is brave and she...she is nowhere near the word brave. She can't handle such a small situation and stars crying and then her father have to handle her. Leaving his work aside.

She looked down in her lap and started fidging her finger. Her this gesture was noticed by her father and he made Ishu sit on the chair beside him. He cupped his princess's face and made her look up. The moment she looked into his eyes a tear fell from her eyes.

He wiped it and kissed her forehead which gave her comfort and a sence of being safe in her father's arms washed over her as she stopped sobbing. " Why are you crying princess ? "

Though he guessed the reason, he wanted to hear from her mouth. He knew how sensetive she is. Small things could break her heart and he was always so cusious about saying or doing anymore infront of her.

" I am sorry papa. I know I trouble you a lot. It's only me who always get into problems and then you have to solve them. But I've decided that I will no longer do it. I will try to solve my own problems and will become brave so you would be proud of me. " Seeing Ruhanika's determination he really felt proud of her but honestly, he didn't want her to do it.

He loves when he comes home and hugs him the first. She eats with his hands only.... except when her mom makes kheer for her. Before sleeping she tells him her complains and when he solve her problems, the way her eyes shine. The way a big and proud smile make adorn her face. It's his happiness and he would go to any extent to keep that smile on her face.

" you think I will be proud of you if you will behave like that ? " He asked her to confirm to which she nodded too innocently. " Princess, how do I make you understand this ? Everyone has their own personality. Their own uniqueness. You can't be someone just because people expect you to be like them. I know how you feel but trust me. I love you like this and your papa is very proud of you. And now tell me if your papa won't be there to solve your problem then who will ? It's my duty and my right to do it and you can't snatch it from me. "

He said and hugged her daughter. He motioned Ishita and Amrita to join in and they did. They shared a family hug.....really ?

" Family hug ? Without us ? It's not fair bade papa. " Little trouble maker of the family- The Siddharth Chauhan came and shouted from the hall of the palace.

" Ofcourse not. How can this family hug be completed without you ? Come here everyone. " Amrita said to the whole family from the dining area.

Rishi, Sidharth, Aman, Arti and prakash ( the grandfather ) came back from temple when they noticed the daughters of the house and the eldest couple doing family hug without them. And it's a serious crime you know...

Everyone went towards the dining room and they shared a family hug. After while everyone sat on the chairs and Amrita brought water for all of them. They drank it and then Aman ( younger brother of Arnav ) asked " btw what's with the sudden family hug ? What was happening here ? "

" Nothing kakosa, just papa again got emotional for his princess. Sometimes I think he and his princess should be sent to another world. Anyway...he only loves di. We all are nobody to him. " Ishani complaint to her kakosa and everyone laughed listening her talk and she hugged her kakosa.
While Ruhanika hugged her father and said..." That's true. He loves me the most and i love him the most. Haina papa ? " She looked at her father and asked with such a innocent face. He kissed her crown and said yes.
( Right, papa ? )

" Hey bhagwan! Aap logo ki baato ke chakkar me hamne aap sab ke liye kheer banai thi vo to reh hi gayi. Ham abhi paros kar late hai " Amrita said and Rushed into the kitchen.

( Oh God! I forgot I made kheer for you all. I'll serve for you )

" Ham bhabhi sa ki madad karte hai " Arti said and she too went into kichen to help her.

( I will help bhabhi sa - SIL )

After sometime, both came and served them their kheer and they started eating while Ruhanika was sitting there silently.

" Ruhi bacha Start. It's too yummy. " Aman Said and Arti interrupted him " don't you know she will only eat if her mamma will feed her kheer. Bhabhisa leave the work now, we will do it later. First feed her. "

Amrita nodded at her and took Ruhanika in her lap she fed her and then asked " how is it Mera bacha ? " " It's awesome mamma. How do you make it this tasty ? " " I make it with my love for you that's why it's yummy yummy...now eat it then we will go to park. Hmm ? "

Present :-

Ruhaani is in the kitchen, deciding what to make. Well did I tell you that she is really good at cooking...like really really good.

Though She knew everyone's favourites. She doesn't want to take chance. She was lost in her thoughts when a voice grabbed her attention. It was Shrestha. She cleared her throat to gain Ruhanika's attention.

She turned towards her(Shrestha). All the old memories kept flashing infront of her. She smiled remembering it. Shreshtha looked at her confused.

' I never thought you would do this '

' Tru...Trust me please. '

' You snatched everything from me and...i...will..ne...'

' Shrestha beta....what happened ? Shreshtha breath... someone please call doctor....'

' i... please let me come. She...she needs me haina ?

' Don't utter a single word now. YOU BLOODY MUR.... '

She nearly jumped on her place when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Shrestha. She saw concern in her eyes. For her. She cares ? For her ?

" What happened...bha... bhabhi sa ? " She hesitated a bit and Ruhaani understood that she didn't fully accept their relation. She herself couldn't do it then how can she expect anyone else to do it ? She thought bitterly.

" Please call me by my name...you are older than me. " " But..." " Please" Ruhaani requested and Shreshtha agreed to it.

" Umm...can I call you di ? If you don't mind. " Ruhaani asked and Shreshtha's face paled hearing her. Ruhaani noticed and she felt happy. Doesn't matter how much she hate Rathore's she could never hate her.

" It's okay if you are not comfortable. I will just..."
" You can call me di Ruhaani. "
" Really ? " Shreshtha nodded and Ruhaani's eyes shined in happiness. After they met for the first time which is the day of their engagement, she looked genuinely happy today. Shreshtha too smiled looking at her smiling and asked her if she needed any help.
Ruhaani asked about everyone's liking and then started her pehli rasoi.

Soon everyone gathered at the dining table. Ruhaani was arranging the plats for everyone when Ayaan and Aisha joined. Ayaan looked at food and " Bhabhi sa are you sure you alone made this ? " Ayaan was about to take a samosa but dadosa's voice stopped him.

" Ayaan, don't forget you can't start eating before the king. " Ruhaani looked at him confused and he understood so he explained further. " It's out of respect for the king, Ruhaani. He is the king and everyone has to respect him. You are now a queen and you will be equally respected as him and there are some Rules which Badi Bahu ( The elder daughter in law - Swarna ) will tell you. " Ruhaani nodded and went in kichen to bring the halwa she made.

When she came out she noticed her husband Sitting on the head chair in his white shirt and Neavy blue blazer. He was looking dashing as usual. His perfectly trimmed beard. His black silky hair. His black orbs. His lips...

She came out of her thoughts when she heard Aisha calling her name. " Bhabhi sa where were you lost ? I have been calling you from last two minutes..."

" Umm.. I ...I was actually..." She cursed herself for shuttering.

" It's okay bhabhi sa we can understand what must have taken your attention. Or should we say who..." Ayaan teased her pointing towards her husband and her cheeks turned pink which her husband noticed and smirked.

" Now bhabhi sa please serve us the halwa. You have been standing with it from five minutes " Ayaan said impatiently and Aisha glared at him. He mutter something under his breath and sat still.

Ruhaani chuckled seeing them and then she served everyone their halwa first everyone was waiting for their king to eat first so they can start. Yuvraj took a bite and he was speechless. It was too good. He couldn't believe that his wife can actually do something really well.

Yuvraj looked at his wife and now it was her turn to smirk. She patted her own shoulder and muttered ' I am proud of myself '. Seeing him enjoying, everyone started eating it and then the whole breakfast went hearing her praises.

" Where is Shruti ( Yuvraj's bua ) and Anya ( her daughter ) ? I didn't see Akash as well ( Aisha and Ayaan's Five year old son )." Dado sa asked not seeing them on dining table.

" Actually Anya's friend is in hospital so she went there at night and don't worry we sent guards with her. Shruti bua has slight headache so she is resting and Akash is there only with her. Today is Sunday so he wanted to sleep as that most hardworking human being was so tired "

Dado sa nodded at him and everyone stood up from there places and first Swarna came and gave Gold bangles to Ruhaani. Then everyone in the family gave her gift and praised her for the food she made.

" Maharaj, kaha Jaa rahe hai aap. Aap kuch tofa nhi denge apni patni ko " Swati ( Yuvraj's Kakisa ) teased him .

( Maharaj, where are you going now. Won't you give a gift to your wife. ? )

" Bhai sa ham sabke samne thodi denge...haina Bhai sa ? " Ayaan tried to tease but Yuvraj shot him a look and he shut up.

( Bhaisa won't give his gift infront of us all. Will you bhaisa ? )

Now everyone was in the hall. All the males were ready to leave for the work. Dado sa and Aisha were about to go temple. When suddenly someone screamed and everyone's attention went there. Ruhaani was not present there as she was in kichen serving halwa for Bua and Akash.

Everyone heard that scream and became tense. " Yuvraj... it's his voice ? " Swarna asked yuvraj. Fear dripping from her voice. Yuvraj didn't respond as the sound of foot step echoed and next moment what they saw... everyone rushed towards him as he fell on the floor.

__________________________________

Precap :

All the people came towards sofa and made him sit on it. Swarna had tears in her eyes and yuvraj side hugged her.
Meanwhile Ruhaani came with the Bowls of halwa Frome the kichen, to give bua and Akash when she spotted him sitting on the sofa.

The tray fell from her hands and everyone's attention went towards her when they heard a scream...

" TUM ??? " ( YOU ??? )
They looked at him confused while they heard another scream

" YAHI TO ME PUCH RAHI HU. TUM ? YAHA ? "

( I AM ASKING THE SAME. YOU ? HERE ? )

_________________________________

Surprise Surprise!

So how was the chapter...🤭

Actually I got some free time yesterday and today so write it in that time only. I know this chapter has nothing interesting but I just...

Now please don't expect me to post on next Sunday because it won't be happening. Yaar final exams hai Roz roz thodi aayga🤧🤧🤧

Are guys exited ?

What will happen when they both will meet ? How will they react ?

What will be the family's reaction ? And specially Yuvraj's ? 🌝

Chalo abhi me nikalti hu taiyaari karni hai...me to padhai karti hu. Tum sab ki tarha nhi...huhh...😏

Take care
Bye bye ❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

184K 8.9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
60.2K 3.5K 35
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
His Amore Від Miss Sharma

Романтика

275K 20.9K 45
*Destiny part 2* ---♡---- • RANVIJAY SINGH RATHORE Power!!The only thing he always wanted.He is the elder son of Rathore's and the soon to be king of...
92.2K 6K 26
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...