HIS DESI ROMANCE || Park Jimi...

By Joonvkim

"childhood friends to strangers to friends to lovers" ??? #97desiromance More

characters ~
1- Leaving ~
2- The first day...
3 - The first meet, the exchanged parcels
4 - the party
5- expect the unexpected
6 - stucked dupatta
7 - "Miss dancer"
8 - correct intuitions?
9- The childhood friend
10- A start of a new friendship?
11- an unexpected visit
12- Me, you and cupcakes
13- INDIA
14 - He's here
15 - Mr. annoying
16 - A day out and some Pani Puri
17 - jhumka
18 - Haldi ceremony
19 - mehendi and Sangeet
20 - Aarav and tripti
21 - WEDDING
22 - comfort
23 - Do you like her?
25 - the feeling of love
26 - jealousy
27 - The Confession
28 - dating era
29 - apology and hugs

24 - The moment and the moment spoiler

195 18 2
By Joonvkim

Here on the other hand you can't understand what's happening with you these days, the sudden feeling of nervousness which you never felt before around him, the increase in the speed of your heartbeat which doesn't seem to calm down soon.

But there were some supporters of the couple who didn't even know that they're a couple in those people's stories.

Gia, Raghav, Anushka, riya , Anika and Tripti have already started to feel that there's something between you and have opened a fanpage of your name. And even made a group of their own where they discuss only you and Jimin.

*Everyone knows they like each other except them*

A long ass gc name just for you both…

Gia: Guys, guess what?
Raghav : what?
Anika : What what??
Riya: Something happened?
Anushka: c’mon still the tea bestie.
Tripti: Why are you all online? It's just 11 am !

Gia: me and jimin were looking through the wedding pictures of tripti’s wedding and i saw some pictures only of y/n….*laughing emoji*
Riya: omg omg omg…
Anika: bro was in love even before we suspected anything….
Tripti : *laughing emoji*
Anushka: lmao….
Raghav : How dare he click pictures of my sister without her knowing??
Gia: You shut up !
Everyone : laughs…
Gia: but the thing is they don't even interact except for the office and work purpose.
Anushka: Then do something, why are you there?
Gia: *side eye* alright I'll do something…
.
.
.
While you all were preparing for the meeting, taking your files and important paperworks you went there and sat in your place waiting for the CEO to come.

And again for no reason you were nervous, no idea why. You’ve always been confident during all your meetings but now things suddenly became so different now that you've started to notice everything and start connecting the dots.

Soon Jimin arrived as all of you stood waiting for him to take a seat, the meeting ended well now everyone was leaving the room, you and Annie were staying there for some work..

When Jimin walked towards you both, he stood beside you making your heart beat fastened again, you had no idea why you were suddenly feeling nervous around him. But not to mention how unwell he was looking today.

He explained something to you before leaving the office. You sighed loudly and sat down as Annie looked at you and chuckled. “What's with you? From the time you've come from India you seem so lost in your thoughts” you look at her not knowing what to reply.

“Nothing…just thinking about the new project as we need to complete it quickly” she nods as you smile lightly before continuing working.
.
.
.
When you reached home you got a call from tripti, it felt so comforting talking with her. Just when you decided to ask her about something.

“Di, when you first got to know that you like aarav, did you feel nervous around him?” You asked to which she laughed before replying, “uhm…kind of, i would say it was something which i cannot explain, why do you ask though?”

You pause for some seconds before answering, “it was for my friend Annie, she wanted to ask, you know people these days falling in love “ tripti chuckles, “so when are you falling in love with someone?” She asked, making you roll your eyes.

“Stop it already, i don't know, stop asking stupid questions “ you say as you both laugh and after chit chatting a bit you hang up the call.

No way, it's not like i like him or something i mean, it must be just because I'm missing the moments of my cousins and all of us together”

You shook your head and were about to go to sleep when your phone rang, it was Gia, furrowing your brows you picked up the call, “y/n, Jimin isn't picking up my calls, can you like to go and check on him?” She asked, the main thing was she didn't even call him in the first place, it was their plan just to make you both talk.

Oh, ok don't worry, calm down I'll check” saying that you hung up but before going to check on him you decided to first try calling him by yourself. Maybe he will pick it up now.

You called him but he didn't pick up you furrowed before calling him again ... .and again ... .after three calls he finally picked up the fourth one that too when you were about to cut it.

“Hey, gia was so worried about- your sentence was cut off when you heard a sudden glass breaking sound, “what happened?..”jimin?”......”hello?, Jimin??” “Jimin??”  Your eyes widened as you started to panic about what could've happened.

You ran downstairs and walked out of your house without even caring to wear your slippers, shoes or something. You were just hoping that something bad didn't happen, you kept on calling his name on the call, “jimin??” …sighing, you ring the bell of his house many times.

You were about to ring it again but the door opened revealing Jimin, who was holding his head looking at you while his eyes were squinting a bit. You sighed in relief as your shoulder relaxed seeing him.

“What's wrong y/n? Are you ok? Did something happen?” He asked in a worried tone, taking a look at you from head to toe, you shake your head before stepping inside, “why didn't you respond to me?, i kept calling your name and- you stopped when you finally noticed how pale he was looking right now.

His hair was all mess, you looked around and saw his phone fallen on the ground as well as the broken glass. You stepped towards him, “ You look so pale, sit down first” holding his arm lightly you made him sit down.

“What happened?” , he sighs before looking at you, “i don't know i suddenly felt dizzy while i was talking to you, and suddenly everything went blank for some seconds causing the glass to fell on the ground as well as my phone, i couldn't even hold myself back and focus on the situation but then you came”

You sighed, “you aren't hurt anywhere right?” You examine his arms and body carefully, “I'm good” he almost mumbled this making you get up. “no you are not, absolutely not, do you even know how to take care of yourself?” You say as you glare at him.

You move down and place your hand on his forehead, and to your doubt he was burning.

You’ve High fever” mutters you run towards the bathroom and get a towel with cold water in a bowl.
“Lay down” you say as you sit and drag a chair beside the couch. He did as you said without even complaining about anything.

You slowly start putting the cold water towel on his forehead to reduce the fever. And didn't even realize when you fell asleep there with him.

The next morning, he woke up and looked around only to feel a sudden weight on his arm. He turned his head sideways to find you sleeping there on his arm, while you were seated on the chair.

He removes the towel from his head as a sudden smile crept upon his lips, he looks at you for a brief minute admiring your face, he wasn't even moving a inch so that you won't wake up, at this point he was starting to feel the pain in his arm but because he didn't wanted to disturb you he didn't move and just laid there.

Remembering everything that happened yesterday, he removes the hair strands that were blocking his view to admire your face , when his eyes went to your foot, he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked towards the shoe shelf.

You weren't wearing anything and your shoes or slippers weren't here either . He remembered the panicked face of yours yesterday when he opened the door. All these things were slightly amusing for him as well as was enough to make him smile like a crazy fool.

He noticed you moving a bit as he moved backwards and laid his head down, your eyes open slightly noticing him…then you look around and suddenly sit straight fixing your hair. Uh…how are you feeling ? You asked to which he smiles lightly before getting up to sit.

“Better than before, thanks to you” he replied looking straight in your eyes while on the other hand you were trying not to make any eye contact with him . “What time is it?I gotta go to the office,” he mutters, trying to get up as you hold his hand.

No, you aren't going anywhere, are you insane or something? You just almost fainted last night because of the fever and now office”

“But- before even he could say something you spoke again, “i know i know you're very serious when it comes to work but Mr. Workaholic try and be serious about your health too” when you stop talking you look at him and see him smiling widely while nodding his head.

Ok, I'm not going, stop sounding like my mom” you looked at him in disbelief before shaking your head. “Whatever” mumbling you got up, “wear my slippers for now” he says without even looking at you when you facepalmed yourself mentally realizing you came here just like this.

Wow, y/n…stupid.

“I'll…..order something for you to eat, wait here” saying you pull your phone out to place an order..”where do you keep the medicines?” you say while going through your phone, “in my room, in the drawer” nodding your head you went to take the medicine.

In no time the food arrived, you gave him and sat in front, and kept his medicine on the table too. “take this after eating your food, and if you need anything you can call me or even gia too of course“
Getting up you place everything on the table in front.

You're going?” He asked, “yeah” mumbling you turns around to leave only for him to hold your wrist. “How can you like a sick person alone?” He said dramatically, making you roll your eyes, “you'll ok, and it's not like i live far away, I'll come if you need something” he puts his other hand on head.

My head hurts, you can't just go” you sighs shaking your head, “miss dancer, can't you see? How disheartened you are, leaving a patient like this ""you're so annoying Park Jimin!”

He smiles, you roll your eyes again and move back to leave not realizing he's holding your hand, the grip of his hand on your wrist tightens making you almost stumble in your steps as you fall straight beside him.

Your both hands landed on his shoulder, while his one hand was still holding your wrist and the other held your waist protectively.

Looking up you saw him already looking at you straight in your eyes, your heart skips a beat but your eyes didn't leave his.

On the other hand his heart was beating like crazy, his grip around your waist was tight enough so that you won't fall behind.

                                      * GIA*

She was on call with your cousins and sister, as she entered the house from the back door. “guys, you don't know what I'm seeing right now, guysss !!”

She almost screamed on the call hiding behind a table which was just a little away from the back door, and had a flower vase on top.

What are you seeing??” Anushka asked, “is y/n still there? At Jimin's house?” Tripti asked, everyone was waiting for them to tell what's going on.

“Oh god ... .i guess a confession is about to happen “ gia whispered, everyone there screamed in excitement telling her to actually show what's happening.

They're gonna confess, I'm telling you….just wait.. I'll click a picture “ she stood up lightly only for her hand to touch the flower vase causing it to fall straight on the ground with the sudden sound.

You both heard that and parted away looking in that direction, gia stopped her movements standing like a statue with wide eyes in an awkward position.

While here both of you looked at her in confusion but awkward af.

You stood up, awkwardly fixing your hair,  Jimin also stood up standing straight beside you. “Gia, why did you enter through the back door?” he asked as she nervously chuckled,

“i…i thought..i just wanted to surprise you haha” “you could've entered from the front door, and why are you standing there, whom are you hiding from?” He questioned again.

You cleared your throat before smiling nervously yet awkwardly “I should…leave”smiling towards you. You didn't even spare a glance at Jimin and left the house at the speed of light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 68 37
How do you navigate the intricacies of falling in love? Especially when the person capturing your heart is your best friend. Does the transition jeop...
4.6K 380 10
Just read it ,🎀💛
13K 822 9
Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien No, I regret nothing You keep meeting a handsome stranger in Paris. JiminxY/N, strangers to lovers, smut, fluff, WILL BE V...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...