ANUSEENA- A Marriage Of Conve...

By Aliferous_24

She was the fierce,bold, breathtakingly beautiful warrior princess of Vidarbha,an epitome of kindness who pos... More

Character Sketch
Prologue
First Meet
Prediction
Misunderstanding
The Unwanted Alliance
Fight Night
His shield
Changing Feelings
Truth
Care
Haseena leaves Kausambhi
Saviour
Closer
Punishment
Love
True Man
Winner
New Story
Battle
Conspiracy
King and his Queen
Epilogue
Thank You Note
Attention

Chaotic Couple

906 126 104
By Aliferous_24

Today is Haseena's first rasoi and she's preparing kheer Puri for breakfast and rest of the dishes were being prepared by the cooks.She was happily making the foods when Sadhika came there.

"Haseena."She called her name softly.

"Jii Maa kahiye."

"Sab thik se horaha hain na putri?Koi sahayta chahiye?"

"Nahi nahi,maa aap nishchint rahiye...halwa taiyyar ho chuka hain abb bas kuch puriyan talne hain."Haseena said smiling.Sadhika caressed her head and left the kitchen.

"Uff!!Aaj toh Baal Baal Bach Gaye agar maa ne dekhliya hota toh humare yojna par paani phir jata."Haseena murmured and moved aside the cloth that was covering a bowl of halwa and a bow containing a small dough of white flour.

"Abb pata chalega uss Anubhav ki humse ulajhne ka fal kya hota hain."Haseena said smirking while mixing two full spoon of red chilli powder in the halwa and bitter gourd juice in the dough.
"Abb baaki sab khayenge swadisht halwa puri aur patidev khayenge mirch wali halwa aur kadwi puriyan."She murmured with a winning smile.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

The Royal family had gathered at the dining table.The servants kept the pots of  Puri and Halwa made by Haseena.

"Haseena sabse pahele Anubhav ko tum apne hathon se khilao uske baad hum sab khayenge."Sadhika said.

Haseena gave a fake smile took the bowl of pre served halwa and some puris from a seperate pot.Anubhav noticed that and his brows scrunched.

"Haseena Anubhav k liye alag katori kyun?"Abhilasha asked casually.

"Woh kya hain na Abhilasha Maa ne humse kaha tha ki Anubhav ko zyada meetha pasand nahi hain issliye inke liye alag se nikal rakkha humne pahele uske baad zyada meetha dala."Haseena said confidently looking at Maa Sadhika.

"Haan Anubhav ko meetha pasand nahi isaliye maine hi Haseena se kaha tha ki uske liye alag nikal kar rakkhe.Haseena khilao Anubhav ko."

Haseena took a spoonful of halwa and forwarded it towards Anubhav but he held her hand and glanced at the confused faces around the table.

"Haseena ne itni mahenat se itne Prem se humare liye banaya hain halwa toh usse pahele hum kaise khaye..pahela niwala humari patni k liye."Anubhav said with a cunning smile and turned the spoon towards her.

Haseena smiled nervously and gulped down the halwa without chewing it.

"Humne Khaliya...abb tum bhi Khao Anubhav."She said with a toothy smile.

"Isse toh kuch bhi nahi hua??Matlab Halwe mein koi gadbad nahi hain."Anubhav thought and ate a spoonful of halwa and immediately his tongue started burning.He glared at Haseena who was trying to hide her laughter.He tore a piece of puri and put it in his mouth to control the burning sensation but scrunched his nose as the bitter taste hit his taste buds.He glanced at the others who were enjoying their food and praising Haseena's culinary skill.

"Dekh lenge hum tumhe."He whispered to Haseena.

"Dekh Lo,yahi baithe hain tumhare paas."Haseena replied annoying him more.

"Anubhav tera pura chahera kaise laal hogaya?"Sadhika asked concerned.

"Kuch nahi maa...thodi si garmi horahi hain bas."Anubhav lied and finished the whole food hurriedly and left the place.

"Kya hogaya Anubhav ko?"His mother said worriedly.

"Hum dekhte hain maa."Haseena said and went behind him.

Anubhav was coughing badly and chugging down jugs after jugs of water but didn't get any relief.Haseena saw his condition and felt bad,maybe she went a little over board.

"Yeh teekha aise hi nahi jayega...thoda sa shahed kha lo."She said walking to him.

"Tum jao yahase..."Anubhav said huffing.

"Bohot ziddi ho tum.Kya zaroorat thi woh khana khane ki?"Haseena asked.

"Hum nahi khate toh tumhara karya aasaan hojata na humein bura pati praman karne ka."He said hissing.

"Sach mein pagal ho tum...yeh shahed chaat lo."She said genuinely concerned.

"Tumhara Daya nahi chahiye humein....jao yaha se."Anubhav shouted.

"Chillao mat!!"Haseena roared back and pushed him on the bed.Anubhav was stunned for a moment and sat there like a statue and Haseena put a spoonful of honey into his mouth.

"Tumse nafrat zaroor karte hain hum,par humare andar ki insaniyat abbtak mari nahi hain."Haseena said before storming off the room.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

Haseena and Anubhav being the new married couple are taking a tour of the kingdom and giving away pearls to the commoners as it's considered auspicious.
They stopped at the house of an old Potter who lived with his wife,sons and grandchildrens to drink some water.

"Humare bhaag khul Gaye ki Rajkumar aur Rajkumari humare iss kutiya mein padhare."The old Potter said folding his hands.
"Arey koi chatai lekar aao kabtak khade rahenge maheman."He shouted and immediately a woman in her early twenties came out of the house with a mat and spread it on the yard  floor for Anuseena to sit.

"Inn sabki avashyakta nhi hain aap bas humein thoda sa paani pila dijiye."Anshuman who had accompanied Anuseena said.

"Hum gareeb kumhar hain,humari haisiyat nahi hain ki hum aaplogo ka sahi se aadar satkar kar paye parantu aap log thodi der agar humare ghar par nahi baithenge kuch khayenge nahi toh amangal hoga humara."The old man said humbly.

Haseena and Anubhav sat on the mat side by side and immediately the young woman handed them water in eathen glasses and little rice and running dal in earthern utensils.The two sons of the Potter were fanning Anuseena with Handfans made of Palm leaves.

"Rajkumari aap ko toh paseena aaraha hain.Bakul Zara zor se pankha jhal."The man scolded one of his sons.

"Hum thik hain.."Haseena said with a poliet smile.

"Aaplogo ko Kausambhi mein koi samasya toh nahi horahi?Kar k liye koi zabardasti yaa koi aur samasya toh nhi?"Anubhav asked.

"Nahi Rajkumar...Maharaj  k raaj mein hum sab sukhi hain.Woh toh humara bhagya jo Maa Lakshmi humare ghar aati nahi.Majaraj toh paalan karta hain humare...picchle mahine humare chhote bete ko beta hua...Dai maa ko Dene k paise Tak nahi the...agar Maharaj sahayta nahi karte toh uparwala jaane kya hota."The potter said.

"Koi bhi samasyya ho bejhijak bataiyyega."Anubhav said.

After that Anubhav went to wash his hands while Haseena was still not done eating.

"Hum jabse aaye hain tabse koi baccha ro Raha hain...aapka pota ro raha hain kya?"Haseena asked.

"Jii Rajkumari.Humara navjaat pota,uska swasth thik nahi hain.Abb Gareeb ka ghar hain hain itni aasani se toh Vaid ji bhi nahi aana chahte."The old man said sadly.

Soon it was time for Anuseena to leave.Anubhav and Anshuman walked out of the main door first but Haseena stayed back without them noticing.She  removed the heavy gold necklace she was wearing and handed it to the old man.

"Aap isse rakkhiye,apne pote ka ilaaj karwana acche se aur swayam ka bhi,bohot khaans rahe hain aap."Haseena said with a small smile.

"Nahi nahi Rajkumari hum yeh nahi rakh sakte,yeh bohot mahenga hain,hum yeh nahi rakh sakte."The old man immediately denied.

Outside,Anubhav got on the chariot when he noticed Haseena was not there.

"Anshuman Haseena kaha hain?"He asked.

"Bhabhi shayad andar hain,main dekhkar aata hoon."Anshuman said and went back inside.

"Rakhlijiye isse,humara anurodh hi samajh lijiye...yeh ek abhusan humare liye ek sishu k pran se adhik mulyavan nahi hain."Haseena said sweetly.

"Rajkumari hum aajeevan apke reeni rahenge."The old man said and his family members folded their hands too.

"Aisa mat kahiye..humne wahi Kiya jo humein karna chahiye tha.Khayal rakhiyega apna."Haseena said smiling and turned to go when she saw Anshuman standing at the door who was smiling.

"Anshuman?"She called his name as if asking why did he come back.

"Aapko Lene aaya tha aur accha hi hua aaya,tabhi toh pata chala ki Vidarbha ki Rajkumari ,humari bhabhi ka hriday kitna bada hain."He praised her.

"Aisa kuch nahi hain.."Haseena said turning her head,she didn't really wanted anyone to know about her good deeds.

"Rajkumari aap humare ghar sach mein Lakshmi bankar aayi hain."The old man's wife spoke.

"Bhabhi Anubhav intezaar karraha hain bahar."Anshuman said.

"Chalo."Haseena said and they walked out of the house.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
NIGHT

Anubhav was tiptoeing inside his own room when he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back with a jerk.

"Apne hi kaksh mein aise choro ki tarah kyun ghus Raha hain?"Anshuman asked raising an eyebrow "aur tere haath mein yeh kya hain?"

"Haseena se subhe ka pratishodh lena hain humein.Iss mein tilchatte hain,jinhe hum abhi bistar par chhodne wale hain aur jab Haseena andar jayegi kaksh k tab aayega aanand humein."Anubhav said with an evil smile.

"Hey Prabhu!!Anubhav apni patni se badla lega tu,Kausambhi ka bhavi raja hain tu aur aisi baccho jaisi harkat karega?"Anshuman said in disbelief.

"Baccho jaisi harkat nahi pratishodh, humein theeka halwa aur kadvi puri khilane ka parinaam abb pata chalega usse."Anubhav said and went inside the room and came out after a few seconds.
The bestfriends duo I'd behind a pillar as they saw Haseena walking inside the room.Few minutes later they heard a loud shriek,Anubhav laughed and they went inside the room.

"Paheli rasoi ka uphar pasand nahi aaya Rajkumari?"Anubhav asked mockingly.
Haseena didn't reply she was sitting on the floor holding her head.

"Aap thik hain na Bhabhi?"Anshuman asked concerned.

"Bilkul thik hain,3-4 tilchatton se pran nahi jaate kisike."Anubhav said.

Haseena slowly stood up and removed her hand from her forehead and they were shocked seeing blood oozing out of the left side.The smirk on Anubhav's face was replaced with slight concern now.

"Chot kaise lagi tumhe?"He asked.

"Tumhe kyun janna hain?Tumne apna badla leliya..badhai ho."Haseena said and tried to go out of the room.

"Bohot zyada khoon baheraha hain..vaidji k paas chalo."Anubhav said holding her hand.Haseena didn't reply anything,just removed her hand from his grip and walked out.

"Yeh dekh Anubhav yaha khoon laga hua hain,jaldi jaldi saiyya se utarte samay unka pair fisal Gaya hoga aur unka sar iss maze k kone se Takra Gaya."Anshuman said sighing.

Anubhav gulped,he felt guilty because he just wanted to scare her not hurt her but his ego didn't allow him to go behind her.

"Jakar dekh woh thik hain ya nahi."Anshuman nudged him.

"Humein nahi jaana...chhoti bacchi nahi hain,apna khayal khud rakh sakti hain."Anubhav replied and lied down on the bed.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
PRECAP

Tantalising Proximity

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.5K 10
(Short FF) Anubhav left Haseena on day of sagai. Everyone thought he betrayed her again, except Karishma. Haseena is heartbroken. She tries to forge...
133K 3.8K 44
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
12.7K 1.6K 22
A friendship that turns into love...❤️ Ft.AnuSeena.💕
17.7K 2.2K 35
A story of revenge love and Reincarnation as it is said in the title...... the story will have KarEena love story and , If there are any Anuseena fan...