𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

נכתב על ידי zyantookyohoe

"𝐈𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐀'𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚" עוד

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧
Characters/Warning
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Anyways
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
Perfect Trailer
'𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭'
Epilogue
Prologue

29

5.6K 482 98
נכתב על ידי zyantookyohoe

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Hey pretty girl" A'kira spoke to Dylan who watched her with wide eyes

She's clearly been up for a while

"Why you didn't tell mommy you was up? Sitting here all by yourself. I'll be right back"

She sat up and walked towards the bathroom, doing her facial routine and oral hygiene before walking back in the room. Sitting back on the bed she unfolded the blanket from the swaddle she put her in and got comfortable with her in her arms and sat back starting to feed her.

-

"Thank you again Chole-" before she got to finish with her sentence she cut her off

"There's no need to thank me A'kira" she waved her off while giving Rylan the pacifier. "It's a blessing to help take care of my first grandchild. If anything I should be thanking you for trusting me around her."

A'kira quickly learned that Chole was a kind spirit, she reminded her of her mother and sister.

"It's nothing, you've been here for me even before she was born.." she trailed off her sentence not wanting to get too deep in the topic, it was a sensitive topic for her.

Understandably so

"I'm about to get some fruit, I can take her if you'll like."

"You've been taking care of her all week A'kira, she won't miss you too much if you just go to the kitchen."

Chole could tell she was slightly anxious about that. She reminded her of herself when she first gave birth to Nasir. She didn't want to let him out her sight.

After some more convincing that it would be okay A'kira began her walk down the few stairs.

-

She felt her heartbeat pick up as she heard the door open a couple seconds ago and now footsteps walked through the house.

She didn't have her phone so she didn't know who was on the property at the moment. Her fingers tapped together at a rapid pace remembering Rylan was upstairs. Closing her eyes for a couple seconds taking some time to calm down she made her way out the kitchen but bumped into a body, hands immediately went out stopping her from falling.

As she looked at the fear left her body and was quickly replaced with shock.

"What you doin here? Why the fuck you ain't say something?!"

Niko side eyed her while lifting up his phone showing the 6 text messages he left and 2 miss calls.

"Oh.."

"Exactly, yellin' at me and shit. A nigga ain't do nun." He replied looking around the house.

"Okay but you could still said something instead of creepin. You literally scared me"

"Ian know if Rylan was sleeping or not so I had to find my way 'round." He said dramatically shrugging his shoulders.

The only other people beside the group, and her parents knew she had a baby was Niko and Chole.

He watched her and saw the small knife she had in her hand. "I hope you wasn't planning to defend yo' self with that, cause what the fuck?" He said pointing at it

"I never been in here before, nigga Nasir always kicked me out when I was on the fuckin porch. He ain't even let me knock on the door." He mugged nobody in general

A'kira frowned at that, snapping back into reality.

"Rylan's upstairs with your mom...How is he?" She asked, she didn't get any information on him due to precautions and it was slowly killing her on the inside.

She watched at his entire body tensed up at that question as he shook his head.

"His uh...his survival rate dropped down... It's now under 20. The doctor's notified us that in most situations like this it's best to pull the plug. It's doing him more harm than good. If we don't we were told he only has about a month "

he watched as her eyes immediately started to tear up and he looked away, the guilt rushed through his body.

More of their people flew to Georgia from California, they weren't allowed to see him. He barely liked to be seen when he was in California, everybody knew he damn sure wouldn't want to be seen now. Nasir was a beyond private person, most of his men didn't even know what he looked like.

"We close to finding who did it, and when we do you can go back to your normal life and shit. Or you could stay here, it's up to you really. I'm sorry you gotta go through this shit, I was thinking about the money when I changed the route of the plane."

"It's not your fault"

He knew she was saying that to be nice. Looking in her direction seeing her wipe a tear from her face only for another one it fall.

His bother had a whole family. A new born daughter, his first and only child.

And he was laying in a hospital bed because of him.

Wrapping his arms around her pulling her into his embrace, more of a brotherly hug of course. He could see she needed something and he was right because she immediately broke down.

His brother always had a saying that greed lead to death, it was something he always tried to get in his head. He would trade places with Nasir in a heartbeat.

He was right. Greed did lead to death, but in this case it wasn't the one they thought.

-

A'kira gently rocked Rylan in her arms watching as her eyes finally close. She was fighting sleep. Placing her in the bassinet sitting on the edge of the bed eying the room seeing his things still placed perfectly in the spot he left them.

Niko didn't stick around too long, he couldn't. He needed to be back in Georgia. He spent a couple minutes with his mom breaking her the same information and then spent a the little bit of time he had left staring at a then sleeping Rylan.

She didn't notice she was crying until the tear fell on her arm and a soft knock was heard through the room before the door opened revealing Chloe.

"Hey sweetheart..."

"Hi Chole...I'm so sorry."

"I'm not following..." she spoke soft as she walked closer to her

"Nasir...he only took me out because I was feeling sad. He only got shot because he was protecting me, I was supposed to die not him-"

"No sweetheart. Don't you ever say something like that." Chole said wiping the tears from her face.

A'kira needed guidance at the moment. And her only source of that was over 1,000 miles away, she had no problem stepping in to help her. Even if that meant putting her own feeling aside for the moment and being strong for her.

"Never say something like that.. I believe God has a reason for everything, but this is nothing but evil intent. I'm sure Nasir would give everything to be with y'all right now A'kira... I also know he would've gave his more than everything to make sure you and Rylan stayed safe. Protecting you two was his priority and he did. I'm sure he holds no regrets."

The only thing she could think about is the look of relief on his face as she panicked seeing blood.

It wasn't anything she could do in this situation and she felt like she was right back in square one. Doing the only thing she could do in the situation

Cry

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2K 19
Luna Brooke nyári munkát keres, hogy egy kis pénzhez juthasson, amiből majd az egyetemet szeretné kifizetni, bár addig még van bőven ideje, Luna előr...
65.5K 2.9K 27
.· 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 ·. Amelia Solane több mint két éve tartó kapcsolata egy pillanat alatt ér véget, miután a lány t...
119K 9.1K 48
Koszos volt, ápolatlan, a ruhái lógtak rajta, derékig volt a kukába hajolva és mégis megláttam benne valamit. Hogy mit, nem tudom, de éreztem, hogy k...
51.4K 3.3K 27
Látszólag Kendra egy átlagos diáklány, tanár szülőkkel, akik megkövetelik a tiszteletet és a fegyelmet, amihez Kendra nehezen alkalmazkodik. Mert az...