Hellaverse

Door DarthReader18th

A beyond awareness of strange world to the above between Heaven and Hell, who's the once can acknowledge show... Meer

Characters #1
Characters #2
Characters #3 Final???
Recap: Hellaverse.
Emesis Blue: 1968
Verosika's Love #1
Emesis Blue #1
Emesis Blue #2
Emesis Blue #3

Saving Blitzø #1

574 10 4
Door DarthReader18th

"Well, I'd say that was one of our best jobs yet," Blitzø said as he walked out of the portal with his favorite imp couple behind him. "Wouldn't you say so too, team?".

"Are you kidding me, Sir?" Moxxie growled as he removed the tree branch from behind his left horn. The smaller imp was covered in mud, "Not only you trick me into being bait for those guard dogs, but you also left me behind to get chased, mauled, and even pissed on by those bullnastiffs!".

"Yes, but thanks to you, we managed to get our target," Blitzø cheerfully proclaimed as he raised his hand to Millie. "Nice work using those scissors on his balls, Mills. Even gave me goosebumps."

[Ø]

"Very classic." Millie giggled.

"What are you guys up to?" Charlie asked with a raised brow. "In the human world."

"It was just a top-secret princess." Millie replied.

"I see.."

[Ø]

"Aw, thanks, Boss!" Millie cheered as she high fived Blitzø.

"Whose side are you on!" Moxxie shouted with his eye-twitching.

"Aw, sugar, you know I love you more, but you did give us a chance to get the target," Millie teased. She was about to kiss when she smelled the dog urine and backed away.

"Exactly! Team effort all around!" Blitzø proclaimed before he took out his phone and started checking his latest updates on Voxagram. "Now why don't you guys take lunch. Moxxie smells bad and needs a shower."

"For once, I agree with you," Moxxie grumbled as he sniffed himself and nearly barfed. "I swear, I smell worse than Loona on her work drunk days."

[Ø]

"Fuck you, fatty!" Loona deadpanned to Moxxie before rolling her eyes.

"Jeez..." Crymini said with her agape, her eyes wide.

"How are you missions with your top-secret?" Lute asked as she drank her glass of water.

"You know very pretty good things about us." Loona replied.

[Ø]

"I heard that you limb-dick bitch," Loona replied from her secretary's table nearby. "And for the record? You smell better when covered in piss. Hides the smell of your insecurity."

[Ø]

"Damn! Talking about savage moments." Vaggie remarked as she relaxed her seat.

[Ø]

"Fuck you!" Moxxie shouted, giving her the finger before stomping his way towards the bathroom with his wife behind him.

Blitzø walked over to his adopted daughter and smiled. "well, I'm going to go for a walk and to get a snake. Want one, Loony?".

"Double bacon-flavored," was all Loona said without looking up from her phone.

(3 three høurs hell later...)

Loona could chat online and watch videos on Voxtube, but even that was getting boring. Her stomach growled, which was soon followed by one from her muzzle. Blitzø had been gone for hours and hadn't returned with her stupid shake.

She texted him to hurry the fuck up, but he never replied. She even checked his Voxagram account to see if he was doing something stupid again, but the last input made was about some asshole photobombing him while he was getting shakes. Loona just gave up and decided to just get something from the kitchen. Maybe Moxxie's lunch if he hadn't eaten it yet..

[Ø]

"Why doesn't coming back to his daughter?" Emily asked as she felt spine shivered, Sera glancing at her sister with dread as she could feel the foreboding sense of dread that came towards her.

"You feel the same thing." She replied. Worries for the time being.

'Please save him...'

[Ø]

Opening the fridge, Loona grumbled about the lack of food again and made a mental note to remind Blitzø to get more groceries. She decided to take the leftover Chinese food and started heating it up in the microwave when Millie walked in. "Hey, Loona."

"Hmph," she replied while checking her phone.

"You've seen the boss anywhere? I just got the paperwork that the payment came through," Millie said, showing a stack of papers in her hands.

"No, and I don't care," Loona answered.

"Fine, I guess I'll just leave it at his desk," Millie shrugged before leaving.

Thankfully, the little imp didn't bother her again, but the other one did later that day. Loona had just finished taking her second-afternoon nap when Moxxie stomped over. Raising an eyebrow, she asked, "What the fuck do you want?".

"Where in the hell, is Blitzø?" Moxxie demanded, putting his hands on her desk. "Not only hasn't he answered my calls, but I keep getting those spam emails about getting a penis enlargement! I thought we fixed this spam email issue last week!"

[Ø]

"If I want sucking some dicks!" Verosika sarcastically remarked with a dry tone.

"EH?!"

"Oh my..." Summer muttered with a blush, trying process the scene before her eyes.

"I need red dicks!" Dia added with lust eyes.

[Ø]

Loona smirked. The truth was she was sending those to him under a false email she made with help from a friend of hers. "I'm sure it's not that big of a deal."

"Of course it's a big deal? I do not need constant requests asking me if I want a bigger dick!" Moxxie screamed.

"No, I mean that thing you called a dick? I'm sure it's not that big of a deal," Loona chuckled. "Maybe you can give the ad a try and see if it will work out for you? That way, it's a useful email for your junk instead of just junk."

Moxxie screamed in frustration before stomping back to his room, all while muttering how he was plotting to one day turn Loona into a fur coat for his wife. Loona snickered before turning back to show on the computer. It was way too easy to get Moxxie riled up.

[Ø]

"Hmm... My brain cells have passed away." Molly states with a frozen expression.

"I still wonder what happened to him?" Beelzebub questioned with a hand to her chin.

"I don't know if he's gone on a business trip." Belphegor replied to her sister.

[Ø]

Still, Blitzø had been gone for a while. Sure, he sometimes disappeared for a few hours, usually doing some dumb stunt or whatnot, but not near closing hours. "Unless..." Loona hummed to herself before she pulled out her phone and started texting.

Loona: Yo, Via? Is Blitzø at your place? Fucking your mom?

Octavia: No, he's not due to be in Mom's bed until two weeks. Why?

Loona: No reason. He's just been missing for a while.

Octavia: is it serious?

Loona: Nah, he's probably doing something stupid. Chances are I'll see him at home.

[Ø]

Loona wasn't taking serious, she might thought her dad's was doing something stupid. Only she can do just acknowledge. No giving choices. It this actually correct.

Via sighed, "I don't know what's going to happened to him.."

[Ø]

He wasn't at home. Loona was surprised by this but ultimately decided to just forget about it. She turned on the TV, read a book, got drunk, played with herself, and went to bed after making some dinner. Loona was sure her father would be there the next day, making waffles.

Only he wasn't-no Blitzø. No waffles. No stupid wake up kiss he'd give her before punching his lights out. She had to make breakfast on her own. Loona swore she would rip Blitzø a new one when he finally showed his red ass.

She expecting to see him at works, but he wasn't there. Not even at the morning meeting, which he never missed. They just sat there until Moxxie decided to say screw it. He took him and Millie home soon after while cleaning they were using one of their vacation days. That left Loona on her own before she decided to just ditch work too and head to the mall. Loona didn't want to admit she was a bit worried. Not yet. Blitzø could look after himself, and there wasn't any need to worry.

"Right?".

[Ø]

"It's... definitely he seems to be alright." Calis awkwardly spoke. "Right?"

"Quite not sure about this, honestly our protagonist's has been missing like 3 days only. This is might be happening in hell.." Sallie Mae pointed out.

Before Sallie replied to Imp, she thought of these consequences if someone doesn't know what's going on with him in "I.M.P City".

[Ø]

(Øne week in hell later...)

One week since Moxxie had last seen his boss.

He didn't know if Blitz should be thankful for silence or very worried about how long it had been going on. Not that he would ever admit the latter. Blitzø was an annoying narcissistic, greedy, selfish asshole who always seemed to do everything to make Moxxie hate life itself.

[Ø]

"Holy shit, it's been one week now, since Blitzø is missing right now." Lute said while rubbing her head.

"I know this isn't what it looks like but i don't know all of a sudden they all went silent without my brother with his bad influence.." Barbie said, cracking her fingers.

"And what kind of series is this?" Loona asked.

"Another thrilling series is suddenly strange about happening to ordinary imp wasn't it kidnap or something?" Via explained.

This made a few get nervous given what can be shown with how talking about the protagonist's just suddenly disappeared to his home and family.

[Ø]

However, that annoying, narcissistic, greedy asshole was the one who gave him this job, helped support him and Millie, gave them a month off after their wedding l, and saw them as... family. Honestly, for all his fault was way better way being a family man than Moxxie's own father. Still, for a guy who saw everyone at work as a family, he was worrying them half to death.

Millie had been the first to get worried when their boss wasn't there for a job in the human world to kill some politicians. Their boss never missed an assignment. Never. She started asking other imps around if they had seen Blitzø and was now putting up "Lost" papers all over the streets. A little over the top in Moxxie's eyes, but he just couldn't say no to his wife.

Loona, as much as she hid it, was also getting very worried. Moxxie would outright say he didn't like the hellhound at all. She was even worse than her adopted father in some ways. But something inside Moxxie felt pity for her when he saw her always staring at the door while texting her father every ten minutes. It was yesterday that, and Moxxie would never admit he heard this, he listened to the hellhound whimpering when she looked into his office one morning to see if Blitzø was there.

[Ø]

Loona is suddenly just speechless she might be the worst daughter in years. But she did her best to be the best daughter for her father. As her eyes started left down like a disappointment to herself with heartbreaking between relationship father and daughter bonding. In the red flag.

Millie glanced at Loona, she couldn't help herself to be the same thing as her. Just like in the past event of a tragedy family.

[Ø]

Now Blitzø has a lot of things, but he wasn't a bad father. Moxxie still didn't know the full story behind Loona's adoption, and Blitzø made it clear that it was Loona's story to tell. Regardless, Nobody could deny that the former circus imp loved the hellhound and took every moment to show her childhood, much to her embarrassment. The first time Moxxie saw those pictures of Loona as a child, he called bullshit on them. There was no way that was cute, smelling, and a happy puppy smothering cake over the bitch who always stole his lunch. It was only Loona's demand that Blitzø never shows those again that he knew they were real.

Moxxie sighed as he looked out the window and bit his lip. Funny. There were times he just wanted nothing but silence with his boss staying quiet for a whole day. But having had to deal with nothing but silence for a week made Moxxie wish he was back

Not that he would ever admit it.

[Ø]

Charlie morningstar feel same thing with her family. It's all brutally messed up in the first place... While Lilith couldn't agree with her husband duck ruler of hell.

"Those damn bastard kidnapping my Imp..." Roo uttered, her hands couldn't break through inside the deep thoughts from the abyss iceberg.

[Ø]

Loona vowed that when Blitzø got home, she was going to kill him. Kill him, resurrect him, and then kill him again. Nice days and he was still missing. She finally decided to end her worries about her image and messaged her friends if they had seen him. All of them said no, and kept asking if everything was alright, to which she lied. All she said was that a client needed to talk to him, but she could tell some of them, like Octavia, were getting really suspicious.

Having gotten the mail, Loona laid it on her desk before leaning against her chair. What the hell was Blitzø doing? Or maybe something had happened to? No, he would have contacted them if something had gone wrong.

And he wouldn't leave her.

Not after he promised...

The ringing of the phone alerted her from her thought. With a heavy sigh, she picked up the phone. "I.M.P What do you want?

"I have your boss."

[Ø]

"W-what?" Vaggie asked in surprise in her reaction noticed an unknown person just calling Loona and he says they have their dad/boss.

Stella raised her brow, "Hmm?".

Tilla eyes widened slightly, "What are they going to do to my son.."

"I'm not sure about this mom.." Barbie said.

[Ø]

Loona's eyes went wide open as her instincts began to scream something was wrong. "W-what?".

"I have your boss. I was hoping I could get what I wanted from his imp mouth, but he proved to be quite tougher than I thought. Not many of his kind can go through brutal torture for over nine days."

"What the fuck?!" Loona shouted as she stood up. Growling her fur started to go wild as she felt a deep desire to find whoever was saying this and tear out his throat. "What kind of prank of this?!".

[Ø]

Rosie glared at the kidnapper ransom, "I'll eat them myself if I kill the person who is kidnapping the precious Imp!"

"I don't know if this is a kind of sick joke.. and Also how the fuck they know Blitzø.." Verosika shouted in an obvious anger in her voice.

Kiki shrugged, "I don't know if this is better to have an explanation about this!".

[Ø]

"Loona?" Moxxie asked, coming out of his office with Millie as the two looked confused. "What's going on?".

"This is no prank. I take it you're Loona? The hellhound Blitzø's adopted daughter? I'll make this very clear. I've got your father, and, in return for his safety, I want something that you have."

Screw throat-ripping. Loona was going to tear out his spine and smash his brain. "H-How do I know that you're telling the truth!?".

"You should have received a brown envelope right now in your mail. Open it. Its contents will prove that I'm not lying."

Loona slowly eyed the pile of mail on her desk. There was indeed a brown paper envelope among the letters, and she gulped. Ignoring questions from the married couple, Loona grabbed it with her shaking paws and opened It. She pulled out a set of photos and...

The phone fell from her paw as she stared at them with eyes before dropping them too in shock.

Moxxie was about to yell about what was going on before something happened that he never thought he'd see: tears. Actually goddamn tears. Loona never cried. Moxxie didn't know it was possible, but sure enough, the hellhound was shedding tears and looking like she had seen Adam during Extermination Day.

[Ø]

"Nope." Vaggie shook her head, "I mentioned that fucker still exist in heaven."

"Adam?" Eve immediately clasped her hands together, "May God have mercy on the souls of everyone who will appear in this Hellaverse."

"Why does Adam still exist on my side after I'm the first women in Earth." Lilith sighed at her ex-husband.

"You know mom you can't disobey to the god which is my grandfather." Charlie stated.

'Fair point..'

[Ø]

Moxxie quickly lost his anger and instead focused on the photos that Loona had dropped. Millie was by their co-worker's side at once, trying to calm her down, despite being just as shocked as he was. He picked up the photos and stared at them only to suddenly feel bile nearly coming up his throat.

Moxxie had seen terrible things in Hell. He had done terrible things to humans and demons alike. Sometimes he regretted the things he saw or did. But...this made him sick because all of this was happening to his boss.

Every photo had images of Blitzø in worse states than Moxxie ever thought possible. His horns slashed and nearly broke in two. His skin is filled with needles, knives, syringes, and whip marks that it was a miracle that he was still breathing. Blitzø's crying black-eyed face with broken teeth and bleeding nose begging for mercy. His hands with nails in them. Some blurred out figure could be seen peeling off skin from the imps back with a sharp glowing white knife. Another showed him being chained to a wall with a car battery charger shocking him as his mouth spewed blood. They even sliced off his tail while he huddled in a fetal position in some dark prison without his clothes on.

[Ø]

Emily frowned angrily, "Those jerks went too far to be kidnapped by the poor Imp."

"Damnit!" Millie shouted.

Charlie gasped in shock, "What's going on with Blitz?".

Vaggie shook her head, "I don't know.."

[Ø]

The answer to why his boss had been gone for nine days was finally answered. Someone kidnapped him. Someone kidnapped Blitzø.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Loona shouted with tears in her eyes as she raged into the phone. "I will find you, and I'll murder you all! I'll rip your tongues out, eat your hearts, and skull fuck you to the deepest pits of the pentagram!"

[Ø]

The audience just suddenly surprisedly their reaction never seen an Hellhound Super aggressively to save her father. To taking actions from; Ransom kidnapping.

Velvette crossed her arms, "Well, I didn't expecting this happened."

[Ø]

Moxxie had to take control before Loona did something stupid. If this was the kidnapper, then angering hik would not help them or Blitzø. He quickly grabbed the phone took it away from her. Loona looked ready to rip apart, but Moxxie didn't care.

"Who is this!" Moxxie demanded.

"I take it you're Moxxie? Must be. You're the only other guy who works at the company. Even if you sound like a child."

[Ø]

"Damn that is so truth...to the ransom kidnapper."

[Ø]

Moxxie ignored the remark. He's heard worse anyway. "Yes, I am. Look, just tells us your demands."

"My demands are simple. I want the book-the one you use to go to human world. Most folks don't know about it, but I do. And I want it."

[Ø]

"He talking about Grimoire from my dad book, that's want ransom needs it." Via mentioned.

"Why does Kidnapper need the book for?" Helsa asked.

"I guess he wanted everything that he took away." Charlie suggested.

"You might be worst than me." Helsa agreed, "But supposed that your right about this."

Charlie began smiled first time Helsa agreed this to her ex-bestfriend.

[Ø]

"I...I don't know what you're talking about..." Moxxie lied, trying to stall for time.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you have it. Princess Stolas always did have a thing for red dicks
You have the Grimoire of Worlds, and I want it in exchange for Blitzø's life. Fail to do this and...well...they do say angel steel is not as painful as it looks."

"Let me talk to him," Moxxie demanded, getting the girls' attention. He needed to know if the boss was alive or not. "If you really have him and he's alive...we need to know."

"...Turn on your speaker."

Moxxie did so without a moment's notice as the three waited with halted breath. Every second seemed to be like a minute for them. Finally, the sound of heavy breathing came out, which sounded like it was painful to do for the new speaker.

"H-Hello?" Blitzø's voice spoke on the other like. Only without its usually joyful tone and instead replaced with one of fear and agony.

[Ø]

"Blitz..." Verosika muttered in horror at the view of Blitzø in this state.

"His voice looks horrible sounds of painful!" Yallow pointed out.

"Those bloody asshole going to pay what they did to HIM!?" Charlie said in aggressive as her eyes turned red like demon form and her horns are raised up.

[Ø]

"Dad!" Loona shouted, gripping the table with fear in her eyes. "Are you okay?!".

"L-Loony...s-sorry about not... getting that s-shake...daddy's...in a jam..."

"Idiot," Loona whispered, wiping her eyes. "Fuck the shake! Are you okay?!".

"...no...n-not really..." there were a few coughs that followed. "... it's almost as bad as that time at Abaddons' Corner... remember?"

"Abaddons'?" Loona asked, tilting her head.

[Ø]

"N-No this is worst situation than the previous!!" Emily cried.

"I'll stabbing them!" Niffy suggested. As her held knife ready kills the bad antagonist.

"Niffy, how about later until me and all girls will actually save him." Charlie said, giving her a bit of warning.

"Ok!!"

[Ø]

"Blitzo," Moxxie said, taking over. "Sir, I promise we'll get you home!".

"... don't give them the book..."

The others' eyes widened as they looked at each other in shock. "But, sir! Your life is more important than-".

"No! Fuck my life! They cannot get the book! No matter fucking what! Moxxie, you give it to them and I swear I will-Gah! Get off me!".

"Sir!" Moxxie and Millie shouted.

"Dad!" Loona cried out.

"Fuck you, you son of a-GAH! Loona, I love you! I'm sorry I didn't-ugh-keep my promise! Moxxie and Millie, the business is yours! Look after my-d-dammit- daughter! Tell-Fuck, gah! Tells Princess Stolas I-shit fuck! I did kinda liked her and-"

*BANG!*

[Ø]

"No!!" Tilla cried.

"They'll pay for this!? Those son of bitches will deserve the punishment to death!" Vaggie said in a deep voice anger.

Barbie shook her head, "Why does this keep happening to my little brother?!"

'Is Stolas a girl?' Stella asked herself if this is correct from her thought.

[Ø]

The gunshots made Moxxie nearly have a heart attack as Loona fell into her chair with her arms wrapped around her chest. Millie had gripped his arm so hard that her nails were drawing blood, but he didn't care. All of them just waited until a voice picked up

"Relax, he's still alive. But if you don't do what you are told, he won't be for much longer. In three days, you will receive instructions. Follow them to the letter or else there'll be consequences.."

And then the phone hung up..

[Ø]

"T-Thanks to Satan my son is alive.." Tilla said as she almost felt a heart attack losing her son from gunshots.

"Now, what?" Calis asked.

"Probably figure out how to save him."

Words: 3970.

I skipped every part of the details in the story.

How to save the protagonist's imp by: ransom kidnapper???

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.5K 275 9
A fairytale worth to experience of two beautiful souls.. Priyankit, the untold story in my own world and word.
252K 4.2K 18
Despite her years of being with her colleagues, Loona never did have one thing. A friend. Seeking a chance to take a break, she arrives to the mortal...
38.2K 555 42
Y/N is a Yugioh and Solo leveling lover. But he was normally bullied by other classmates for playing cards. One day, he was saved by someone, a god...
167K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad