Kickin it With Love| Jack Bre...

By QueenZelda17

Let's join Arabella López and her adventures. There are crazy adventures of being in a dojo with amazing peop... More

~Cast~
~Wasabi Warriors~
~Fat Chance~
~Dummy Dancing~
~Dojo Day Afternoon~
~Swords and Magic~
~Road to Wasabi~
~All the Wrong Moves~
~Wax on Wax Off~
~The Commercial~
~Boo Gi Night~
~Clash of the Titans~
~Badge of Honor~
~The Great Escape~
~Dude, Where's my Sword~
~Breaking Boards~
~Reality Fight~
~Kickin it in China~
~The Wrath of Swan~
~Rowdy Rudy~
~Rock 'em Sock 'em Rudy~
~My Left Feet~

~Ricky Weaver~

187 3 0
By QueenZelda17

I do not own any of the characters except for Arabella.

~No POV~

"Man, I can't handle health class anymore." Jerry complains as the group were walking down the staircase.

"Yeah, I took that class. When they showed
the video of the whale having a baby, I almost gave birth to my lunch." Jack said with a disgust look on his face.

"Well, grace asked me to be her health class partner. We had to take care of an egg and
pretend that it was our baby." Jerry told them.

"How'd that work out for you?" Eddie asked him.

"Yo, I couldn't take the pressure. This morning I snapped, fried up our baby and ate it." Jerry said horrified.

"Big news, everyone. Big news!" Their principal announced, gaining everyone's attention. "Thanks to a winning essay by Kim Crawford, Our school has won a concert. From international mega pop star Ricky Weaver!" He said excitedly before going back to normal, "Carry on."

"I can't believe, you won!" Bella said excitingly for Kim.

"I'm so excited?!" Kim said excitedly.

"Well, wait. Kim, you're into Ricky Weaver?" Miguel asked.

"Uh, no. I'm not even sure who Ricky Weaver is." Kim denied know him.

"Really, Kim? 'cause your locker is a fan." Bella said as she opened Kim's locker that's show Ricky Weaver all over her locker.

"Thanks a lot, Bella." Kim said sarcastically trying to close the locker when the others laughed but was able to close it. "Fine. I love him. I downloaded all of his music. And now I'm gonna meet him. Ricky!" Kim squealed, running away.

"I'm beginning to think she knows who Ricky is." Jack said sarcastically.

"What about you Bella." Jack asked her.

Arabella shrugged, "No, I heard some of his music and it just not my taste."

"Jerry, we have health class next period. Where's our baby?" Grace asked him.

Instead of answering Jerry turned and burp her face and run away with a confused Grace.

♪ Don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much, I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

♪ Here we go, let's start the party, chop it up like it's karate. ♪

♪ everybody, don't you get all tough with me, I'm saying won't you come kick it with me? and we can have a ball, run up the wall, this is how we do, and no matter how much I chop and punch, it's not as cool as kickin' it with you. ♪

~Arabella's POV~

The boys were training in the dojo while I was stretching while watching Rudy training with Jack.

"Pretty good. Solid contact, great form.Just try to bring your foot down a little lower." Rudy said and when Jack did that he managed to kick Rudy in the groin causing me to cringe at that.
"Okay, a little too low." Rudy said, his voice high pitched in pain.

"Hi. Oh, yeah. I mean, who knows, Grace?" Kim said while she was walking into the dojo on her phone. "He could part his hair on the left or the right. That's just what makes Ricky, Ricky."

"I can't believe because of you. That overgelled pretty boy is coming to our school." Jack said as she hang up. "I think he's got a doll's head."

"Jack, it's so predictable that a guy like you would  be jealous of Ricky." I said casually.

"What?! I'm not... I'm not jealous!" Jack said looking offended.

"Mhm." We hummed sarcastically. As Kim and I leave to the locker room.

~No POV~

"I just don't get what the big deal is." Jack shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't get a girl see in him?" Jerry agreed. "I have everything he does."

"Really? You have talent, good looks and a private jet?" Eddie asked in disbelief.

"Well, I have talent, good looks. And my sister's three-speed bike." Jerry said proudly.

"Ooh! You guys sound like a bunch of haters." Rudy joined in the conversation, "You know, back in the day I was the lead singer in a boy band.

"What? Straight up, yo." Rudy said a little offended, "I was into a tight little
outfit called "just us guyz." He said as everyone was giving a look. "With a 'z.' That's what made it cool."

"Check it." Rudy said while doing a some word spin. "Uhhh. Hush, girl, don't tell no one else. it's called a secret, so keep it to yourself, secret, mm, shhh." Rudy ended singing and dancing with a shushing finger.

"Wow," Jack said not knowing what else to say.
"Just... wow!"

"I know what your secret was." Milton said, "You were awesome!" He shouted.

"Yeah, man, that was great!" Eddie agreed.

"Well, there's more where that came from. Uh, unfortunately, It's on a cassette thstuck in my
car's tape deck for five years, But you guys wanna hear it?" Rudy said smugly.

Milton, Eddie, Jerry agreed happily and the four started to walked towards Rudy's car.

"Uh, you guys go ahead." Jack said, not wanting to come along.

"Rudy, what's a cassette?" That was the last thing heard Milton asked.

Jack was about to answer when the doors were open and Ricky Weaver walked in by being followed by two bodyguards. "I'm looking for Kim Crawford."

"Uh, I know you. Uh, you're the guy." Jack snapped his fingers like he was trying to figure out his name. "Uh, what is it?"

"Ricky Weaver!" Kim and Bella squealed in excitement and running towards them.

"What's up, Kim? Who's your friend." Ricky said.

"I'm Arabella, but you call me Bella." Bella said with excitement.

"Guys, it's cool. Wait in the limo." Ricky told his bodyguards, shooing them away. "I thought I'd stop by and say hey before the show."

"Ricky, you're... you're... you're... You're here. You're standing in our dojo!" Kim exclaimed excitedly. "Uh uh, Ricky, this is, uh... Uh..."

"Jack." Bella spoke curtly.

"Ah, what's up?" Ricky nodded. Jack stuck his hand out for Ricky to shake, but Ricky ignored it, taking me and Kim by the shoulders guiding us away from Jack. "Kim, I really loved the essay you wrote. If it's cool with you, I'd like to bring you and a friend up onstage tonight to dance with me."

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna be dancing with you. In front of the whole school?!" Kim asked dumbfounded. "And Bella is coming too?" She asked hopefully. "This is gonna make Grace's head explode!" Kim exclaimed before snorting.

"Wow!" Jack snorted. "Smooth."

"Jack!" Bella and Kim warned angrily.

"Just make sure you both wear something cute." Rudy told them.

"Cute? Of course I'll wear something cute. I'm not gonna go up there not wearing something cute. I just gotta find something cute. Bella's have cute clothes in her closet. No, maybe I'm gonna go to the cute store. Am I saying out loud?
Uh uh, we gotta go." Kim ranted, dragging Bella out of the dojo.

"Bye, Kim." Jack said before snorting.

"Seriously, we will hurt you." Bella said leaving the dojo with Kim.

♪ kickin' it with you! ♪

~Arabella's POV~

"Kim, you gotta take this seriously, okay?" Jerry told Kim as he walked up onto the stage we made out of mats. Since Kim and I are dancing onstage with Ricky, Jerry agreed to help Kim with her dancing. Jerry already knows I can dance pretty well, because he know I have good dancing skills. "Dancing in public is a big deal. If you mess up, you're gonna look stupid." Jerry continued.

"He's right," Milton agreed. "Sometimes when you throw your hands in the air. And wave 'em like you just don't care, your pants fall down."

"Fine. Let's practice." Kim nodded.

"Cool. I'll be Kim. You'll be Ricky." Jerry suggested.

Kim resuggested.

"My way's better, but that works too," Jerry agreed. "K. Help her out guys. You are the crowd so everybody give me some of that 'I love Ricky' energy, k?" Kim nodded joining Milton, Eddie, and I on the flat mat while Jerry remained 'onstage'.

Jerry turned on a Ricky Weaver song, lip syncing as he looked out in the 'crowd'. We all fangirlled as Jerry came towards Kim and I, grabbing both of our hands, carefully guiding us onstage. Jerry backed away allowing me and Kim to dance. I swayed consistently with the beat while Kim went hard on jamming. I love the girl, but she cannot dance. We stared at her in horror for a couple of seconds before Jerry spoke up. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. What d'you call that?"

"Uh, dancing." Kim replied in 'duh' tone.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh." Eddie shook his head.

"Kim, I love you but you can't dance," I deadpanned.

"For your information, when I dance people stop and stare," Kim argued.

"I don't think it's out of impressment," I denied.

"It is too!" Kim insisted.

"Maybe it's impressment of how terrible you are. I love you, but you are not 'dancing' like that onstage tonight," I told her.

"I love you too, but how else am I supposed to dance?" Kim asked.

"Just sway to the beat," I shrugged. "And if that doesn't work, pray that Ricky finds your 'dance' endearing." Kim and I left the dojo, talking about what we're going to wear, leaving the boys behind and forgotten.

... (¬‿¬)

~Jack's POV~

I walked into the multipurpose room with Ricky, gaping at the new setup. The room looked completely different. "Oh! Mr. Weaver! I was gettin' a little worried, ya know. The show starts in an hour," the teacher broke me out of my slight daze. "I had Ernie ready, the janitor, to stand by and take your place. Never really given up on his rock dream." An electric guitar played, making my head whip into Ernie's direction, where he was playing the guitar in a colorful unitard. "Ernie! Not gonna happen."

"Have a great show Ricky," I told Ricky. We'd become pretty good friends ever since the whole paparazzi fiasco. "Thanks for the cheeseburger. Ooh! And thank JZ for signing my barf bag!"

"Yo, hang on Jack. Can I ask you something about Belle? And Kim?" Ricky asked.

"If it's about the whole," I snorted, "thing, it's new to me too. It's just that she's so psyched that she won the essay contest."

"It's not really a contest. My record company makes me do these dumb school concerts, so, I just go through the pictures and pick out the hottest girl. Sometimes, like today, I'm lucky that the hottest girl has a hotter friend. You know what I'm saying?" Ricky laughed, lightly punching my abdomen. He did what? Kim's like a sister to me, so I have the right to be angry. Then there's Belle who I recently developed feelings for. Not that I'd admit to them. That's why I've been jealous all the time. Not like I'd admit that either.

"Wait, so that's why Kim won? Because she's the hottest girl?" I asked feeling the anger bubble inside of me.

"Yeah. Except, I found a hotter girl thanks to Kim. Belle," he sighed.

"What did you just say?" I grumbled.

"Belle's hotter than Kim. Why? You guys don't have a thing do you?" Ricky asked.

"No," I shook my head. I wish I did though.

"Cool. Because after I dance with her, I'm gonna bring her backstage, make my move on her, then dump her," he explained. What?! How could he do something like that to Belle?! He knows she's a second degree black belt right?

"Ricky! Your Herrington chopper just landed on the football field. Probably for the best, we're losing by 30 points anyway," the teacher dragged Ricky away as I sat and thought about what Ricky just said.

"Ricky's a sleazebag!" I exclaimed to myself. "I've gotta tell Belle and Kim." I was stopped by Ernie playing another note on his guitar. "Let it go Ernie. It's not gonna happen, k?" I told him before leaving the room.

♪ kickin' it with you! ♪

~Arabella's POV~

Kim and I were getting ready for the Ricky Weaver concert. Kim was wearing a gorgeous magenta dress with some light makeup. I was wearing a stunning pink short dress with puff sleeves.

"Oh. Belle, there you are!" Jack breathed as he ran up to Kim and I, but he stopped, looking me up and down. "Wow. I've never seen you in a dress before. Are you wearing lip gloss?" Jack asked me, ignoring Kim's presence entirely.

"Why? Does it look okay?" I asked worriedly. I may not want to impress Ricky, but I don't want to go onstage looking bad.

"Hi, I'm here too," Kim intervened, smirking.

"There's something you should know about Ricky," Jack turned to me worriedly after waving to Kim. "The contest Kim won was a fake. He just looked at her picture and thought she was cute. Then when he came down to the dojo and saw you, he thought you were cuter."

"Ricky is not that shallow, Jack," Kim defended.

"Did he really think I was cute?" I asked awestruck.

"After the concert he's gonna take you backstage, make a move on you, and then dump you. He does it in every city," Jack told me, looking at me brokenly.

"I know what this is about, Jack," I scoffed. "You don't like Ricky so you're making up lies about him to make him sound like some sort of monster." I rolled my eyes walking away with Kim.

"He is a monster!" Jack insisted, running in front of me. Dang he's persistent. "A private jet flying, San Fransisco cheeseburger buying, hotubbing, and doll haired monster!"

"Ok, that's just a big bowl of word salad," Kim groaned, taking me to the multipurpose room where Ricky's concert was about to start. Shit's about to go down.

....

"Now let's give it up for our lovely school mascot, Whaley the whale!" the teacher announced. The concert was only minutes away and I've never been more excited. Whaley took off his head revealing....Rudy? What's he is he doing?

"Yo yo yo! What's up Seaford?! Are you ready to partay?!" Rudy hyped up the crowd in the mic.

"What's happening?" Kim asked me.

"I don't know, but keep your eyes out for Jerry, Milton, and Eddie. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in on this too," I replied.

"Alright, before we bring out Ricky put your hands together for the newest music sensation, singing Love Ninja, give it up for the Black Belt Boyz!" Rudy announced, setting down the mic to get into his starting position. As the song played, Jerry, Milton, and Eddie came flying onstage, breaking the Ricky Weaver sign that hung above the stage. I knew they had something to do with this. "Black Belt Boyz out!" Rudy said before sprinting away with the others.

"I don't know what that was, but now, for the person you're really here to see, Ricky Weaver!" the teacher announced making the girls squeal, excluding me. Ricky began singing, easily getting me onstage to dance. However, my maneuver was harder because of Jack, who somehow weaved to me.

"Jack, you're unbelievable!" Kim said angrily. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not letting you up there" he looked at me.

"Don't have to tell me twice" I said, but Kim stopped me from moving away.

"Jack we are dancing with Ricky" Kim said, she pushed me up the stage, allowing Ricky to take my hand. But before I got up the stairs Jack grabbed my other hand, stopping me. Ricky and Jack ended up in a tug-of-war with me as the rope.

"Guys stop, I'm only one person, you are pulling my arms!" I shouted angrily. Kim had enough and walked over to push Jack back causing him to fall into the crowd.

"Belle he is a slime ball!" Jack screamed as the crowd carried him away.

... (¬‿¬)

After the concert, when Ricky pulled me backstage, "You know are a very beautiful girl."

"I know." I said looking at him with a sarcastic smile. As Ricky leaned over to me looking like he was going to kiss me. "Whoa, listen sweetheart, you are cute but not my type."

"Have a nice flight, Ricky." I said as I throw him across the room towards the table with food on top.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, Jack, I'm fine." I smiled reassuringly. "And you were right about him, but so was I" I said before turning towards Ricky, "Ah, bye-bye, Ricky."

♪ hey! ♪

♪ come on! ♪

~No POV~

Arabella had eventually decided to go to the dojo. The only place in the world she always felt at home. She kicked a sparring dummy.

"Hey! I saw the light on." Jack said when he entered, and she turned around, "What are you doing here?"

"Just a little late night work out," she joked before turning serious. "Jack just so we are on the same page here: You know I can take care of myself right?"

"Yeah I know." Jack said awkwardly, "You just won the gold medal in the Ricky throw."

"Thanks for having my back, Jack." she smiled at him, leaning over to give him a quick kiss before walking away.

"You know." Jack stopped her, "I had some really expensive cheeseburgers for lunch today. But you know what? I think the ones at Circus Burger are actually better. You wanna grab one?"

"Always." she smiled at him, but before anything else could happen Rudy, Eddie, Jerry, Milton and Phil walked into the dojo arguing. They were so caught up in it they didn't even noticing the pair's presence.

"Look, I'm telling you Phil: You cannot be in the group anymore!" Rudy yelled.

"What? Why?" Phil asked incredulously.

"Because you are a stage hog." Rudy accused him.

"What?!" Phil asked letting out an offended noise before he started to cough, "Goat hair ball. Sorry!" he coughed on more time, "How dare you? I don't even want be in your group anymore Rudy! I am going to form my own."

Phil turned to the rest of the guys, "Eddie you want to be in my group?"

"No!"

"Milton?"

"No"

"Jerry?"

"Noooooo!"

"Good news Rudy I am back in the group" Phil said  happily before he started singing. He danced around in the dojo and started dancing in front of Jack and Arabella who walked out to get away from the weirdness when the rest of the guys joined in.

"I feel like there is a story behind this that I don't want to hear."

As Jack and Bella walked out of the dojo. Jack stopped Arabella as she turned to look at him.

"Wait, Belle, I was wondering if you like to be my girlfriend." Jack asks her. Belle respond with a kiss and Jack kissed back, "Does that answering your question."

"Yeah, it does." Jack said pulling her into an affection hug, as she and Jack smiled at each other. "We should get going."

"Yeah." Jack said as he put his arm around Arabella's shoulder as they walked to their date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 10
This is my Frist story Your Yn brewer. And your jack brewer's brother And well you know the rest "We're not karate guy's we're Skaters." Malereader X...
461 30 14
Black Widow Where two best friends join a karate dojo to boost their confidence and start to change in more ways than they could've ever imagined. Sl...
1.3K 37 12
Olivia is a very sweet girl. She has a small group of friends and together they do karate after school at a dojo in the towns mall, run by Rudy Gille...
45K 1.2K 34
in which a troubled girl finds herself getting mixed up between two rival dojos and an intoxicated relationship with a certain hispanic boy. { cobra...