What He Wanted (Book#1 of The...

By SiyaNavas

(Book#1 of 'The Runaway Club' but also can be read as stand alone). Ria Malhotra was done. If her parents tho... More

Chapter 1 : Elope to freedom
Chapter 2 : A strange meeting
Chapter 3 : To get to know more.
Chapter 4 : The breakfast orders
Chapter : 5 Banshee in a Ferrari
Chapter 6 : Post-Gucci Peace offering.
Chapter 7: Little Angel In Taffeta and The Frenchman
Chapter 8 : A Blast From The Past
Chapter 9 : Noble Knight and Her Steed
Chapter 10 : Getting Emotionally Attached to Food
Chapter 11 : One Almost-True Love
Chapter 12 : The Universal Answer to All Things Makeover
Chapter 13 : Traffic Rules for the Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 14 : Billionaire's girlfriend Jealousy
Chapter 15 : Losing A Grip
Chapter 17 : The Bed-Time Story
Chapter 18 : Punches? I Don't Think So!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 19 : The Playboy's Night Plans
Chapter 21 : Seeing Red
Chapter 22 : Oh, look! How alike our sob stories are!
Chapter 23 : Mr. Teddy is my husband and the Evil Potato is my sister-in-law
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 24 : Ohmigosh! Are those--?!
Chapter 25 : The Soon-to-be She-Hulk
Chapter 26 : Well Hello, Playboy!
Chapter 27: Shifting Mount Everest and Throwing A Tea Party In Venus
Chapter 28: Missed Me?
Chapter 29: Bugs Bunny
Chapter 30: We--he,er...him...I-I, you know?
31. My Perfect World
32. Brownie Points
Chapter 33: The Coffee Date
Chapter 34: DΓ©jΓ  vu Disaster
Chapter 35: Dead Weights and The Deserving
Chapter 36: On Either Sides Of The World
Chapter 37: Blind Eye and Traitors
Chapter 38: Prince Charming to Cinderella
Chapter 39: A Smuggled Heathen Goddess
Chapter 40: Limelight Virgin Arm Candy
Chapter 41: Hurricane Ria
~EPILOGUE~
Author's Note
Book#2
Announcement
Heyo-Mayo

Chapter 20 : The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie In A Jar

3.6K 143 2
By SiyaNavas

~Ria's POV~

I whirled around and struck a model pose with my hands on my hips, flashing a flirty smile  and blew kisses with my 'Kardashian' lips at the imaginary crowd. Zoey cheered madly and dropped all her make-up items down to the pile of clothes below. "Girl, you look HOT!" she cooed and walked over to me, admiring her art work on me. I dropped the flirty pose and sagged my shoulders, unlike the model like who I was supposed to act.

"Do I look like a prostitute now?" I asked her as she stopped in front of me, kicking away the combact powder and my t-shirt which was on the floor. She looked up at me, her eyes gleaming as she held my shoulders. "Yes! You look like classy hooker ready to swoop into action." She admired and clasped her hands like a grade schooler.

"Yikes." I cringed and I turned around to the full scale mirror behind me. 

A woman of 24 with her raven black hair and green eyes wearing a silver skimpy dress that generously outlined every corners of her body blinked back at me. I do look like a slut.. I mentally sighed as I shook my head. The woman in the reflection with the over-exaggerated make-up did the same. "Zoey, I can't go out looking like this. Especially to a bar!" I turned around and saw Zoey making that 'I am so fed up of you' eyes.

"It's true that I lost the bet and I am supposed to walk round looking like a slut tonight but I can get raped in this outfit!" I desperately threw my hands to my sides, hoping that Zoey would see my point. 

Who am I kidding?

"Honey, you are in New York!" Zoey said as she checked herself in the mirror behind me, "Live a little." She commented and I made a strangled sound with the back of my throat. "Live a little by hooking up and having one-night-stands? Nope, not interested." I said dead-pan. Zoey sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "See Ria, we are going to a Casino bar. Men will be after money rather than you who isn't interested in them. Seb will be with us. Besides, this is our only chance of going out on a bar without your twin at you heels. Gosh, Rahul can be one possessive brother!" Zoey said and I cracked a smile. That was the point. If Rahul wasn't in LA, then I wouldn't be able to buy such a dress, let alone wear it to a bar. As Zoey said, he is one possesive brother. I recovered from my own personal thoughts when I heard a wolf-whistle from the doorway. Both Zoey and I turned to the doorway where Sebastien stood, hands in his trouser pockets. 

"Hey gorgeous ladies, lets move out shall we?" Seb called at us and we started moving towards the door. I slipped on a pair of heels and grabbed a coat to insulate the cold on the way before I joined Zoey outside the apartment. "You sure it's a safe place?"I murmmered to Zoey as we followed Seb to his car. Zoey flicked her wrist dissmissively as I suggested the most stupidest thing ever.

"' course!" She said as she slid into Seb's black sedan, "It is safe, girl."

***

"I don't feel safe.." I said wide-eyed as all three of us stood inside a bar where a  sea of h*rny males and females danced on each other. I bit my lip to suppress an urge to throw up when my eyes darted to the corners of the dance floor where people well, did things. Zoey looked at me in a 'I honestly did not know that this place is this bad' and both our eys darted to Seb who was air-punching to the rhythem of the song that was blasting out of nowhere. Well, atleast someone is enjoying..

"Seb? Are you serious? This not a casino bar! This is freaking f*** club!" I yelled at him over the sound of the music that simmered down to a slow and enticing song. Seb looked at me with a smug smile.

"This is a bar, alright. But this casino isn't here. Come." With that one verb, he took Zoey's waist and led her somewhere. I had no option other than follow Seb with confuse Zoey in his arm like a faithful dog. We entered the Mediterranean of people ready to go down on each other in the dance floor then and there. I kept getting cat-calls from all the direction but I went all deaf and mute, wordlessly gritting my teeth and cursing the stupid idea to bet with Zoey into wearing this pathetic-excuse-of-a-dress. Suddenly, I felt a warm touch on my naked hip and I swished around on my heels. The owner of that hand which rested on my hips was a blonde guy wearing a black shirt who was drawing closer to me more than necessary. "Hey bebe, wanna check out my place?" The guy drawled and I cringed back either at the open invitation or that he reeked of alcohol.

"Why don't you find some other unfortunate slut to stick your pathetic d***, huh?" I sweetly answered and that guy was quite taken aback. I took that as my cue and fled to Zoey's side. "Where were you?" Zoey rose a quizzical eyebrow as I fell into her pace.

"Oh, Just socialising." I shrugged.

We started moving down a staircase and the lighting started getting dimmer and the booming sound of the music started reducing. Both Zoey and I were clueless where we were actually moving, simply trusting Seb who was leading us with a smirk on his face.

"Are you taking us to a mafia den?" Zoey paused to ask him and continued climbing down with me. Seb's smirk widened to a fraction as he wordlessly pushed open a door with "Private" written on it in bold red letters. A blast of warm and cozy air hit me and I was speechless on entering the room. It was a very luxurious room that had a dull golden lighting and expensive furnishing with expensive drinks served, so different from the scenario above our heads where cheap booze and scums-of-the-earth visited to shag someone for a night.

"Wow.." I trailed off and looked over to Zoey who mirrored my expression. 

"Cool, huh?" Seb proudly presented and both of us shamelessly stood there gaping at well-dressed men with nude-yet-expensive dressed women flirting with them unabashed. 

"How is there a VIP zone in a practically unreputed bar like this?" Zoey asked Seb in hushed whisper and I nodded to show my concurrence to her. "This ain't no VIP zone" Seb said, his Southern accent taking the better of him, "This is where the illegal gambling takes place. Found this place by a friend who is pretty much into this. The real VIP zone is restricted to people like us." Zoey gasped and muttered, "Illegal?" I ignored Zoey and excitement flickered in my eyes. Ohmigosh! I am soo doing this! 

"That is AWESOME!" I cheered and many heads snapped to our direction.

Seb smirked and did a 'bro-fist' with me, neglecting the fact that I am not exactly a 'bro'. "But tell me, why is VIP zone restricted to us?" I asked him, ignoring Zoey who started show the primary sympoms of a panic. "I don't know. Maybe people like us who earns less than a million dollars are not of worth to them?" Seb offered and I grimly nodded. 

Suddenly, the already dim light dimmed even further and everyone turned to a particular direction as if it was a cue to something. A few got up and strightened their suits and expensive shirts. Like them I darted my eyes to the center of the dark room and out of nowhere a spotlight shone. The spot light shone directly on a man in a navy blue Victorian suit and cap, head bowed down and arms wide opened. All the audience started moving towards the mystery guy like moths attracted to light. I followed the suit, leaving behind Zoey and Seb who were arguing in hushed whispers. Something about the vibes the man emitted dragged me to the front of the crowd. He was well over six feet and my, my, an amazing and powerful body like Adam's. Woah! How did Adam enter into this conversation again?  

"Ladies and Gentlemen, bienvenue! " The guy in front of me drawled in a thick french accent and rose his head.

I felt like getting hit with a sledgehammer. That guy is HOT! Like HANDSOME-HOT! My jaws nearly fell on seeing the apparent-host's handsome face. He had a pale complexion but looks like that of a greek god. His shoulder long, dishwasher blonde hair was tied in a small pony  behind him, letting loose his banks freely. I noticed the ear piercings and the odd necklaces the guy wore, making him look hotter if that ever was possible. 

He ran his blue eyes over the crowd casually yet alerted. Blue eyes like Adams. My mind sang and I abruptly closed down on that thought. What is he got to do here? "Thank you all for gathering here." The man said and the crowd nodded as if eager for him to get on with already, "So, without further adieu, let's begin."

The man magically produced a deck of cards out of thin air and started shuffling it in between his plams as if the cards could defy the laws of gravity. I watched him agape when he walked over to a table with red velvet table cloth spread, that separated him from the crowd. Expertly he spread the cards facing down in a semi circle on the table and regarded us with his cool eyes.

"Place your bets now,  s'il vous plaît." The french guy announced and everyone came forward before slamming down heavy dollor bills on the table, placing their bets. I helplessly watched as men and women placed bets because all I had was 100 dollars and nothing else.

"Aren't placing a bet madame?"The incredibly goodlooking french guy asked, looking at me and I looked at him like a deer caught in headlights. "Er..umm-yeah...er, I think so?" I mentally face palmed. I had to stand in front of this guy! In my defence, that guy was super hot! I couldn't help it. The french man smiled and in an seductive voice said, "There is nothing to worry about, belle. Follow what your heart tells you.." I inhaled a huge breath and gathering myself, I placed the only hundred dollar bill I had. Now, even if I am stranded, I can't even hail a taxi!

"I bet on Ace of hearts." I declared and I saw the guy smirk.

Once the betting was over, the french guy turned up the cards with an expert flick. And for the second time of the day, I felt that sledgehammer assault again. I freakin' won! My eyes widened to a size of a penny and the next thing I know, I am thousand dollar richer!

"An Ace of hearts is always a good choice, oui?"

I simply blanked out, unable to comprehend my surroundings when the next round started. I was too paralysed to participate and Zoey was shaking me by my shoulders, dragged me to a corner and started lecturing me that this might be black money. What the hell is black money anyway? I nodded to her and walked out of the room in a daze. I freakin' won an illegal gamble! The booming sound of the song invaded my ears and I dropped on a barstool in the barcounter. Hey, I am a thousand dollar richer, why not party?

I ordered a Vodka and fell back satisfied. "A glass of Whiskey,s'il vous plaît.." A velvety voice ordered directly behind me and I looked back. It was the drop-dead handsome french guy. The guy smiled at me seductively and dropped on a chair beside me.

"Celebrating your victory?" The man asked in his dripping french accent as he leaned on the counter. If that guy was trying to seduce me or something, I am disappointed to say that it is actually working. I smiled, almsot dreamily. "Nothing like that..wanted a drink thats all.." I said and looked away from that unusually attractive man like Adam. What the hell? Why do I keep comparing all the handsome guys I meet to Adam? 

The french guy took my hand and placed a lingering kiss on my knuckles. "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name, belle?" He asked, oozing liquid seduction. "Ria Malhotra" I replied and the guy rose. He rose his hands to the side of my head and in a light tug at my hair, produced a red rose magically for me. 

"I am Ace. Pleased to make your aquintance." He said, smiling dazzilingly. "Like the Ace of hearts?" I asked, raising a brow. Ace shook his head. "That is what I am known as. My parents called me Andrew Chevalier D'Aramitz Villeneuve." He replied, his totally foriegn name rolling out of his tongue. 

"So, Andrew blah-blah-blah or better known as Ace, tell me can you try a glass of drink on my hair than a red rose?" I asked, as the ungaceful person I was. Ace chuckled. "I am afraid not but I can buy you one." He said and I smiled. This will be fun.

~Adam's POV~

"Come here, gorgeous.." Aaron called on one of the skimpy dressed waitress and the waitress threw herself at him. I smirked and looked away, taking a sip of my Whiskey languidly as Aaron shoved his tongue down the burnette waitresses' throat. I fell back on the recliner, drinking from my glass when another barely dressed waitress leaned on the arm of my recliner seductively.

"What can I get for you sir?" She drawled, displaying herself to me more briefly. My gaze fell down to her chest and I smirked. "Why don't you come around so that we can discuss?" I smirked at her in an attempt to seduce. It seemed to work as the waitress walked over, looking at me dreamily and hungrily. She fell down compromisingly on my lap, roaming her hands everywhere on me as she bit her lips. Though I succeeded in seducing her, she didn't seem to arouse me. Not as much Ria does.

Bullshit Adam! You have come out to have a nice time here, near naked woman on your lap ready to go down on you any second and all you think is of her who have no intrest in you whatsoever? I ran my hands on my hair. She won't be haunting me now. With renewed determination to forget this unwanted feelings that I felt for her, I started sensously caressing the woman in my lap. The blonde on my lap unbuttoned halfway down my shirt and clung on my neck. I roughly brought down my lips on his and angrily made out with the woman as she pulled on my hair. Suddenly, the woman on my lap had raven black hair. She didn't have blue eyes anymore but piercing emerald eyes. She slooked at me in surprise as I continued .. her, unable to take my mouth away from hers. She tasted like strawberry and I dived into her for more, caressing the insides of her mouth fervently.

All of a sudden, I couldn't taste her sweet strawberry mouth anymore. I tasted cheap liqour and smoke. I opened my eyes hastily and I saw a pair of dull blue eyes and a blonde woman on my lap. I quickily withdrew as if it was poison and took in gulps of fresh air. "What's wrong, babe? Want to move this to somewhere private?" The woman asked leaning in on me suggestatively. I took my whiskey and drowned it in one straight gulp. 

"I am sorry, not interested." I spat at the woman and pushed her off my lap. I angrily strode over to the balcony, over the huge drunk crowd on the dance floor over which this VIP zone was. I ran my hand on my hair in frustration and simply looked over the crowd grinding on each others' body. "Yo, man. What's wrong?" I heard Aaron ask from beside me with two girls in tow.

"I don't know" I lied. 

I knew exactly what was wrong. The emotions that I had buried years ago are resurfacing once again and there is no stopping it. I am going to get another scar long before my previous one was healed. I sighed and looked over at the crowd. Suddenly, a flash of raven black hair caught my eyes. There she was sitting in the barstool in a sexy silver dress, flaunting her perfect shape. Am I hallucinating again?

"Looks like Ace has got a looker tonight." Aaron commented as I continued enjoying the dream while I could. "Who?" I asked absent mindedly as I watched her moving animatedly as if talking to someone. "You see that hot chick in silver? Nice ass."  Aaron commented and suddenly I was alert.

Chick in silver? I scanned for another woman in silver. None. None but Ria. I looked at Aaron and back at Ria's appartition that now proved to be real. She is here. But, I nearly didn't believe she would be here, considering the infamousity of this bar. I squirted my eyes. Yes, she seemed real. I saw he moving out the dance floor with a blonde guy in suit and my temper flared.

 And like the last chocolate chip cookies in a jar, three pairs of male eyes were on her alone.

HEY EVERYONE!!!

I am baack!! I am excited to be back full time one wattpad, now that my exams are over! I am busy party planning to celebrate my neew found freedom, so see you soon!

Your cookie-addict author,

Siya!! :-)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.9K 51
Hey guys!!! This book is available in Amazon. You can purchase your own copy (edited version). I know, I'm not a great writer nor this book is great...
237K 10.4K 46
Book #2 *not edited* *1st Runner up in World of champions awards-II (Humor)* Rihito X Rina Rina is very happy for her best friend that finally she...
398K 15.9K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
759K 22.9K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...