"Dilemma Of Faith"

By AnabFatima

Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purit... More

Info
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26

Chapter-13

318 33 10
By AnabFatima

"AUTHOR'S POV"

At jiho's birthday,

When Millie, jiho and Yuri were in the parlour for getting ready for function.

Millie shouts at the makeup artist, "oh my god!! What have you done? Are you blind?"

"I'm sorry mam!.. But lemme adjust it first".

" adjust the s#t? " she growls.

Yuri and jiho look at her, jiho asks, "what happened Millie? "

"Look you think my right brow is matching the left one? Huh!?"

Jiho narrows her eyes to look clearly, "they are looking the same? Aren't they? " she asks Yuri. Who also nods, "yeah both are same? "

"No the right one is thick from the corner while the left one is thinner.. "

Jiho laughs, "omo! You're going crazy, gurll!! Like it's not your wedding, it's just a fan idol meet up. Ok. Don't be so picky. "

"You don't know it's way much more than an important event than my own wedding.. " she sounds dramatic while she's not, "I mean, look my idol.. No the idol of idols, I mean the world superstar, Kim taehyung! Oh my god... I'm gonna meet him today.. I'll die for sure".. She groans.

Yuri and jiho laugh at her reaction. Millie rolls her eyes then glares back at the artist, " you better fix it "

she nods with a "yes mam! "And tries to satisfy her.

Jiho's artist was done applying face mask on her face, her phone vibrated in her laps, she takes it up and checks the notification. With a grins, she says aloud, " guys! Silver fish has already arrived to the venue "

"Who? Fatima?! "

"Yeah she texted me 'jiho! Where are you all? I've arrived at the venue, I thought it was the timing but I see no one's here? ' .. That b#ch is seriously so dumb. "

Yuri laughs saying, "ok text her that we are coming in just five minutes..let her wait for at least an hour".

Jiho with a smirk does what she said. " keep on fooling yourself, Fatima! Keep on waiting.. "

......

When Fatima reached the party venue, while wearing a skin colored skirt which is until her legs but her toes were still uncovered , with a contrast she is wearing white top, with net sleeves and collar neck. She also chose skin heels which is adding attractiveness to her attire. Looking very elegant, yet stylish. This is the first time, Fatima wore a Korean styled top skirt. Her straight black hair is open, and makeup is enticing. She bought everything herself with the money, her father gave her, yet she left the house wearing her casual abaya and hijab. So her parents won't ask anything about going? Changed herself in restaurant's restroom. With her attire, she's also looking like belong to some strong background.

Manipulation

After getting the reply from jiho, she breathes out and looks around, "the place is luxurious, I've never been to a place like before" she says to herself.

......

Taehyung's car arrives in front of the restaurant. He looks around because neither any car nor any vehicle is there.

His driver also looks around, he's also used to see rush around taehyung's car. He asks, "sir! Are you sure? This is the venue? I mean it looks so empty? "

Taehyung nods, "wait". He takes out his phone and dials minho's number.

....

Minho on the other hand; is in the apartment of some of his girlfriend. No wonder, he's in the moment of a passionate kiss, intimate moment with his gf. When taehyung calls him,. Without breaking the kiss, he takes out the phone from his left butt pocket. He sees the screen and with an annoying expression, he pulls himself out of her mouth. Answers the call while he's panting, " hello? "

Taehyung: "ah hello? Where are you? "

He gets at a little distance from his gf, "I'm with my girlfriend. Why? "

Taehyung Sounds surprised, "wait today is your sister's birthday party? Right?"

"It's.. But it'll start at 1 PM. Haven't you check the time on card? "

Taehyung recalls in his mind, when he saw the card, there was written "타이밍1 in the morning" ( timing 1 ) because of Korean alphabet, and his lack of interest made him seem it's "11" instead of "1". He almost facepalms himself but at the same time, he doesn't want to be dumbfounded in front of Minho, so he defends like, "haha I know.. I know I was just assuring. Meet you at 1 pm then". He immediately cuts the call.

Minho shruggs his shoulder, " what's wrong with this man? " he then diverts his attention back to that girl, Who pouts, "jagiya!! you haven't invited me to your sister's birthday party, I don't talk to you".

He gives her a mischievous smile, " you think her party matters to me, no baby, what matters is you, " he touches her lips with his fingers, " this.. And don't worry, I'll invite you at my modeling set and we'll have a couple shoot".

"Seriously? " her eyes wide opens with a smile., "yes my love! Now come and kiss me again"

And they did that cringe stuff again.

....

Moving to taehyung, who is still sitting in his car, wearing a brown suit. He looks at the driver.

Driver asks, "yes sir? The venue is changed? "

"No.. We just got into the wrong timing. My bad? " he looks around. Although there's no one but The silence attracts his soul.

"So should we go back? " driver asks.

" don't you hate the noise all times? How would it sound to spend some time quietly at some good place?"

Driver is looking at him in his car front mirror, still not getting what is he implementing to say, "what do you mean, sir? "

"No nothing.. Just give me sometimes all alone by myself" Taehyung says while opening the door. Driver stays silent and after him entering the restaurant. He parks the car in the parking area.

....

Kim taehyung enters in the empty hall, his heart feels solace because there's no rush, no noise, no fan screams, no camera flashes, no Q/As. He simply walks in the hall.

Looking asides then he looks at the paintings. There's something his eyes are seeing in a simple painting hanging there, "if I weren't a singer! I would have been an artist. But I'll make Rumi the artist I couldn't become". He is self talking.

He walks in further, sees a woman displaying painting, her whole body is exposed in the painting, he sighs, thinking himself, "the world thinks, exposing woman's body is an art? But I think a woman, covered is an art herself,. " that's when he thinks about Fatima, he smiles. " unique from others. "

His steps were silent when he walked further where his eyes fall over a girl sitting on the stage, using her phone. He narrows his eyes to see who is she? And what's she doing in the empty hall all alone.

His breath stopped, jaw dropped, eyes wide opened when a voice from his throat echoes in his mind, "Fatima!? "

Fatima is again unaware of her surrounding, playing some game in her phone to kill the time. Meanwhile taehyung is staring at her face, then to her body, that tight top defining her breasts size. That skirt exposing her legs even minimum but yes. Those open hair, that plastic makeup look. Even though she looks pretty good, for him, the image of her in his mind is badly disturbed. He used to see her covered, he used to hear that she's confident in showing her religion through her looks. He used to think of her as unique and intrigued.

But here her is just like other girls, no hijab, no covering, just exposing. His heart starts pounding in himself, an emotion mixed with anger and regret is heating up in his nerves. He makes a fist, gritting his teeth and trust me, his glare is enough to kill someone at this time. His stomach growls.

Call him idiot or whatsoever but when a guy puts his trust on some girl. Then he trusts fully. Just a glimpse that he has trust issues to the next level.

He's about to take one step father, when his inner voice screams, "wait taehyung! Don't do anything stupid..she doesn't know you. She has never noticed you at first place. So it's better to leave then show her who she belongs to!..". With a frustrated expression resting on his face, he turns and starts to leave. This time in heavy steps.

Fatima looks up, sees a man back figure going out, who doesn't look like waiters or staff. She thinks, " I guess guests have started coming ". She adjusts her hair, the blinks her eyes at the man going out, as she could only see his back getting out of her sight, confusingly she frowns, " why is he going out?! "

Clueless of what she has done to taehyung. He gets back in the car, slams the car door harshly. The driver gets startled, "what happened sir? "

"DRIVE THE F# CAR AWAY FROM HERE!! " his eyes turn red in rage when he shouts. Taking heavy breaths like he's panicking again.

"Sir! Are you ohkayyy? ". Driver gets scared seeing his condition.

" I SAID THROW THIS CAR OUT ANYWHERE OR I'LL KILL YOU MOTHERF#!! " he's not in his right mind.

The driver nods hurriedly, driving the car back home.

....

The guests start coming to the venue, but Fatima seems exhausted as she was waiting for past 1.5 hour. Her eyes longing for her girls gang. Finally she sees jiho, Yuri and Millie entering the hall. She smiles. Three of them looked hot as always, with the revealing gowns they chose for themselves..

Fatima comes to them with a tired smile, "finally you guys came! "

"Oh my god! You're looking so pretty, Fatima! Just look at you, so adorable! " jiho holds her hand while seeing her head to toe.

"You're not recognizable, wow. The Ethereal beauty you're. " Millie also give compliments to her.

Fatima's cheeks flush with the admiration she receives. "I'm not looking that pretty but you guys are breathtakingly beautiful today, I thought I came too early and I also tried calling you. "

"For real Fatima! My network wasn't working. I texted you a lot of messages but neither of them sent to you. I'm soooo sorry.. " jiho pouts, tries to look cute.

Fatima chuckles, "no jiho! Today I won't mind you. Because you're today's main spotlight. Happy birthday my sweet girl!".

"Aww thanks beauty queen! " jiho smiles back.

The cake cutting ceremony is about to start. Jiho is so excited but Millie is continuously stating at her phone screen. Impatiently waiting for someone, no other but taehyung. She whispers in jiho's ear, "jiho! Why hasn't taehyung arrived yet? It's getting late? "

Jiho smiles, "no worries Millie! Oppa told me that he called him two hours ago, it means he'd be coming anytime. "

The cameramen are readying their cameras because Minho invited some photographers to cover taehyung's updates. He was planning to get fame in another way. Just then he comes at the centre. His eyes catch the glance of fatima, a sly expression on his face appears. But he suppresses his desires in front of public. Fatima doesn't notice. She still ignores guys glares not girls.

Minho suggests, "it's getting late, we should cut the cake. "

Jiho asks, "oppa!? You called taehyung? "

"He's not picking up his phone. I don't know why.. But everyone is waiting. Behave normal. Not many people know his arrival. I thought of surprising everyone. But idk why taehyung is playing games with me. Let's just cut the cake first".

Yuri nods in agreement but Millie is still impatiently waiting for taehyung.

Finally they cut the cake. The celebration is normal as it should be. Hooting, clapping, wishing, giving gifts is in the air. While they all were busy in the discussion, Fatima feels her throat dry because since morning, she hasn't drunk any thing.

She goes to the drinking bar but all she sees red juice in wine glasses. Her mind is telling her that it's not pure at all.

" according to rule no.69 , never think too much before taking a step. "

A male voice caught her breath. She turns and sees that Minho was this standing this close to her, that even her little movement can make them touch each other. She startles and gets back, Minho grins amusingly and takes a step closer to her.

"Can't you stay at a little distance, mister?! " she glares at him.

"Distancing from a beauty like you seems like a crime! " he says in a flirtuous way.

"Excuse me?! " she frowns, " you can't come close, it's Haram".

"Haram? " he joins his brows in confusion, "you're Muslim? "

She tilts her head as yes. He moves his gaze from her head to toe in a judging way, "it doesn't seem so? "

She feels uncomfortable. His smirk widens.," ok don't worry I won't bite." He then points at the drinks, "Just you know that these aren't what you're thinking they're".

" what do you mean?! "

"You ever tasted wine? "

"Astgfirullah! Never!! " her nerve is being hit here.

He chuckled slyly, "good girl. This isn't wine. It's just simple pomegranate juice. You can taste it."

He's taking advantage by lying.

She looks from his face to the juices. Still in between believing him or not.

"Cmon your Allah isn't that strict, just one sip? " he insists.

Her thirst is tempting her to at least taste the drink, she lifts a glass from the table, takes it closer to her mouth and gulps one sip. She almost spits it out, coughing, "this is bitter. Eww"

"Haha.. You're really so pure. " Minho takes a step closer.

"You said something? "

"No nothing.. " he was about to take her wrist, when his phone rang in his pocket. He curses under his breath, "excuse me. ".
He says and gets a little parted from her.

.....

Fatima then hadn't stayed longer there, she just greeted jiho and Yuri. Because Millie wasn't at sight. Then went to the restroom, wore her abaya back, put her hijab on and left.

When she got back home, it's almost evening but she came before her father. Miss Noor opened the door for her.

As far as she entered after greeting, miss Noor sensed something wrong, " fatima! "

She stops in tracks, a little nervous, "yes maa?"

"What kind of smell is coming from your clothes? " miss Noor sniffed the smell of alcohol from her clothes.

"Uh.. This?? .. Lab work maa! " she chuckles nervously, lying, "you know the ca.Chemicals. it's the smell of chemicals.."

Miss Noor shows no specific expression, hard to study her face what's she thinking, she nods, "ok then take off your clothes. I'll wash them because I don't like this smell. "

"No worries maa! I'll wash them on my own. " she fakes her smile, "gotta going to room. "

Miss Noor nods and she gets in the room. Takes out a breath of relaxation, "I almost got caught! ". She changes her clothes in bathroom and wash them. The clothes she wore today. After a fresh bath and changing she got back in her room.

It was almost Isha time. Since her stomach was full, so she didn't have dinner with the family. Laying on her bed, she was super tired. She slept when it was called for prayer. One more change was the prayer alarm was now the part of her silent notifications. Sadly...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

( If you want to destroy someone in a sweet way, start praising him unnecessarily. And he'll be destroyed in his flattery).

...................

💌

To all readers!

Don't forget to vote y'all and please follow me as well, till the next part, Allah Hafiz.

Your Nabi 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...
180K 5.8K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
40.7K 3K 49
☆ AMAAN ULLAH ZAMAN ☆ 27 year old ex-marine who is now looking for some meaning in his life. After his father remarried he doesn't have a family to c...
12.7K 1.1K 62
A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of different beliefs and values often find them...