What He Wanted (Book#1 of The...

By SiyaNavas

(Book#1 of 'The Runaway Club' but also can be read as stand alone). Ria Malhotra was done. If her parents tho... More

Chapter 1 : Elope to freedom
Chapter 2 : A strange meeting
Chapter 3 : To get to know more.
Chapter 4 : The breakfast orders
Chapter : 5 Banshee in a Ferrari
Chapter 6 : Post-Gucci Peace offering.
Chapter 7: Little Angel In Taffeta and The Frenchman
Chapter 8 : A Blast From The Past
Chapter 9 : Noble Knight and Her Steed
Chapter 10 : Getting Emotionally Attached to Food
Chapter 11 : One Almost-True Love
Chapter 12 : The Universal Answer to All Things Makeover
Chapter 13 : Traffic Rules for the Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 14 : Billionaire's girlfriend Jealousy
Chapter 15 : Losing A Grip
Chapter 17 : The Bed-Time Story
NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 19 : The Playboy's Night Plans
Chapter 20 : The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie In A Jar
Chapter 21 : Seeing Red
Chapter 22 : Oh, look! How alike our sob stories are!
Chapter 23 : Mr. Teddy is my husband and the Evil Potato is my sister-in-law
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 24 : Ohmigosh! Are those--?!
Chapter 25 : The Soon-to-be She-Hulk
Chapter 26 : Well Hello, Playboy!
Chapter 27: Shifting Mount Everest and Throwing A Tea Party In Venus
Chapter 28: Missed Me?
Chapter 29: Bugs Bunny
Chapter 30: We--he,er...him...I-I, you know?
31. My Perfect World
32. Brownie Points
Chapter 33: The Coffee Date
Chapter 34: Déjà vu Disaster
Chapter 35: Dead Weights and The Deserving
Chapter 36: On Either Sides Of The World
Chapter 37: Blind Eye and Traitors
Chapter 38: Prince Charming to Cinderella
Chapter 39: A Smuggled Heathen Goddess
Chapter 40: Limelight Virgin Arm Candy
Chapter 41: Hurricane Ria
~EPILOGUE~
Author's Note
Book#2
Announcement
Heyo-Mayo

Chapter 18 : Punches? I Don't Think So!

3.7K 160 2
By SiyaNavas

RECAP:

... I tackled her on to my bed. That was when the door flew opened.

~Ria's POV~

Adam sucked in all his energy and pounced on me, pinning me down with his enormous weight. Geez, I wish I was a little more heavier than I am. That precise moment, the door to our--ahem!--his bedroom flew opened. Both our heads snapped towards the door and there stood a very, very shocked and surprised Claire.

"Claire?!" Adam and I called out simultaniously. 

Claire's eyes were wide and she covered her mouth with her petit hands. "I am so sorry. I forgot you two were in here. I thought you might have taken one of the guest rooms."She explained, her eyes still wide as a saucer.

Huh? That is strange.

That was when Adam and I stopped to look at the position we were in. The bed was crumpled, a bed-side lamp broken, Adam's shirtless, my hair looking like an eagle's nest, wearing his tee and he's basically straddling me! I know, the perfect ambience to get 'misunderstood'. You know what I mean right? We scrambled up quickly, hitting our heads in process and both of us fell back yelling, "ow!". Then we crawled out of the bed, embarrassed and to add to my embarrassment, I slipped on the bed cover and landed on the floor staright on my bum. "ow!" I yelled and Adam towered over me in his glorious 6 ft. 4 height, stiffling laughter. He lend me a hand and heaved me on to my feet. 

Claire, who was watching all this , had abandoned her surprise and was chuckling discreetly. I stood next to him, hands crossed aand conveniently glared at Adam who simply shrugged. He then turned to Claire who apparently found the whole escapade funny. "Claire, what are you doing here?" Adam crossed his arms, flexing his biceps. Holy mother of cupcakes! would you look that  biceps? Only now, I came into my senses and looked at his torso. His body was lean and muscular, not in a body builder way but more like a swimmer, that I nearly swooned.

 Did I ever mention that I had never seen Adam's tattoos? Wel, now I did. There was a skull to his left chest and a few writtings from his shoulders to his upper biceps. He had a few random tattoos down his abdomen till his packs. Who knew that 'the granite of business' had such cool tattoos like these? In a word he was super-hot-and-swoon-worthy-human-being. Get what I mean? Adam and Claire were busy talking--or well, arguing about something and I had trouble keeping my eyes to myself. Why do they keep going to Adam's body? God, I think I will be scared by this sculpted body of his. Finally, when I was completely successful in tearing my eyes away from him, I listened to their conversation.

"Claire, how did your fur shawl end up in my bedroom?!"

"I tild you Adam, I had lend it to Sarah and she forgot it in your room. When I asked about it, she said she left it here."

"Here? I told you not to give my room to her! For heaven's sake, there are hundreds of rooms in this house!" Adam snorted.

"She is very persuasive. Besides, I didn't know that both of you were busy making babies for me!" she said excitedly and winked. I looked at her, eyes wide, "I-I don't-we" I stammered helplessly. In a flash, Claire was inside the room, holding my shoulders in worry. "Don't tell me you don't like babies!" she said gravely. "I-I" I said unsucessful in completing my sentence. "Don't tell me thaat you don't like babied" she repeated "you know, you will be giving birth to the next successor of Lexwood empire, if it is a boy. It doesn't matter even if it is a girl, it will delightful even,--" She yammered on.

"Claire, you are scaring her." Adam interupted her and I looked over thankfully at him, who nodded. Claire sighed and looked over to me warily. "Atleast tell me you like babies.", she said softly.

"um..yeah?..", I answered her unsurely. She clasped her hands "good! Now, I have to find my shawl." she let go of me and showed up in front of us again in a minute. She walked to the door and stopped a second before disappearing. "So forget that I even came here and continue what I interupted.", she winked and was gone.

The awkwardness between me and Adam was unbearable and I finally said,"Er.. I think she had a major misunderstanding here." Adam nodded, "yeah, anyone with a well funtioning pair of eyes would misunderstand." I turned to him. "Ahem! You were the ne who was on top me."I defended my side. "You forced me to and you tore my shirt off!", he shot back. Shit! "Er..that was a mistake." I lamely argued back. Adam smirked, "I did'nt know you were that desparate,"

THATS IT! I am seeing all red now!

That was very wrong button to press on, jerk. I lurged at him with my fist aimed at his face but Adam blocked it in mid-air. I consecutively delivered punches and there was just blocage and defence from him and no counter attacks. At first I found it stupid and went on breaking his defence, ignoring my hurting knuckles but soon I started wearing out. That was when he striked.

No, not punches, he--well--started tickling me. I fell back on the bed and he too did the same, continuing his merciless torture. I laughed like a madwoman, trying t fight of his hands but he wass fast. He kept tickling me, him laughing with me at the same time tackling me down so that I don't run away. I laughed so hard that my tummy hurt and my eyes were watery.

"Stop, stop, please stop. STOP! please, stop" I pleaded. I was panting by the time he stopped and he too was breathing hard as I collapsed on top of him. I didn't give a damn if he was shirtless or that I am completely on top of him, my eyes were closing and I was on the verge of deep sleep out of exhaushion. At half-conciousness state, I felt his strong arms gently placing me next to him and cocconing me with his warm arms as I snuggled to his strong chest. With that I fell into deep sleep.

**********

~Adam's POV~

*Next Morning, 8:00AM*

My eyes were closed but I was slowly coming into senses. And when I did, the first thing that I noticed was a warmth on me and a sweet smell o vanilla invading my nostrills and stirring me. My eyelids opened and I was met with a sight like a dream. Ria was sleeping  in my bare arms, snuggled close as if I were her teddy bear. Her dark hair was sprawled on my arms and pillow and I couldn't help but lean on them and breathe in her scent. She shifted slowly when my hot breath hit her neck but relaxed  and hugged me closer. I threw my head back and grit my teeth to control my breathing that was growing ragged. Christ, she's killing me.

I wanted to stay away from her but the fate is not on my side. Every time I try to evade from her she keeps coming closer the plce in my heart that I have sealed years ago. I have to get a grip on myself but here I am staring at her slightly parted lips, remembering how good they felt on mine yesterday. She tasted like cherries..so sweet, so soft, so tantalising. Adam, you clearly needs to get laid. But I clearly knew who I wanted. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to forget all the complicated things, enjoying the warmth and happiness that slept next to me. Suddenly a timid knock was heard and my eyelids opened again.

"yes. Come in." I replied to it, lowering my voice soft so that Ria wouldn't wake up.

My door opened slowly and mom's petite figure appeared with a tray. "Mornin',mom" I greeted her with a smile. "Morning, Adam." she greeted me back with a full blown smile that I have always appreciated. "Looks like your little sunshine is asleep.", mom said as she walked towards my bedside with the tray. 

"yeah" I replied and planted a kiss on Ria's forhead to please mom but ended up repeating it to please myself. She smiled as she placed the tray on the bedside table. "You know you love her so much.", she commented lightly. "You think so?" I asked her skeptically. She in turn nodded confidently, "I can see that in your eyes every time you look at her." I looked at Ria's sleeping face. Thanks mom, for making me scared of her than I already am. 

"Is something troubling you son?" Mom asked as if she can read my mind. I shook my head. There was a brief pause but she said,"Ria is really an amazing girl. I can tell she's for you Adam." I truned my head away, "How can you be so sure that she is for me?"  I know that she is lying and Ria is not to be mine. Above all, she doesn't know that I am lying. 

"Call it a mother's instinct or sixth sense or anything but I know it. Sarah's never gotten into you, however she may try. But Ria is different. I know it Adam. Don't let go of her. If you do give up on her, I don't know, you might never get her back. Love is always like that Adam. Once gone..it will never come back like it used to. "

She got up to go but I chose to remain silent. "Well then, I think I will leave you and youur girlfriend alone. I don't want to give Ria a nasty scare this early morning." She opened the door and left, leaving me alone with my thoughts and a slowly stirring Ria. Shee ran her hands on my chest as if making sure I am there in her sleep, waking a certain part of my male anatomy.

"Rahul, samay kya hai?"she asked in a sexy sleepy sound. I had no idea what she asked but the name she mentioned struck a chord in me. Rahul? She must have mistaken me or some one else. Someone else with who she must have been sleeping with just like with me. A swirl on unwanted feeling od jealousy hit me. Who is he?

HEY Y'ALL!

how was it? and for those of who didnt understand what Ria told in hindi is ---"Rahul, what time is it?"--so basically she mistook Adam for Rahul who is her brother of course. Anyway, highway, subwa--what did you say?--oh yeah! I had told this joke before. *scratches head* um, I think I have run out of jokes so whatd'ye say if I promised you next time? *mumbbling* yeah, you would probably throw tomatoes and stale eggs at me and yell curses. But HEY! I am not an established comedian!

You the drill folks don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think, so VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

your not-a-good-comedian-but-a-pasta-lover author,

$iYa 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10.4K 46
Book #2 *not edited* *1st Runner up in World of champions awards-II (Humor)* Rihito X Rina Rina is very happy for her best friend that finally she...
5.8K 498 36
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...
126K 4.9K 51
Hey guys!!! This book is available in Amazon. You can purchase your own copy (edited version). I know, I'm not a great writer nor this book is great...
849K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...