His doll

By soft_and_sand

It's story about a girl who only have her grandma in her family. She finds happiness in small things. She own... More

Introduction
Her life
His life
First meet
Meet the angle
Party
Party part 2
Office
Proposal
First day of work
Family
It's yes

Not an update

93 4 2
By soft_and_sand

Do you also sometimes feels that parents or any family are not understanding you.
They just want their satisfaction and their reputation.

They sometime make fun of you but it hurts 💔from inside.
It pains like someone slash something insider.

Do you also feels like lonely in many people.
Feeling like nobody is understanding you like nobody cares about your feeling emotions.

They thought that giving good clothes, many things makes us happy but i want only simple thing that they ask how are you, don't take tension we are with you, you are beautiful who you are weather you are fat or thin but no know one understands us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 86.3K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
12.7K 119 4
❝Seriously? Not even a simple 'Hi' or 'How have you been?' it's been four years..❞ ❝I will not hesitate to print out your embarrassing middle school...
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...