𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 β—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➡ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐒π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈 ; make it work
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ• ; dancing with the radio demon
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕 ; interesting guests
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕.2 ; timing patience
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
π†π’πŸπ­? ; sketches for your wait
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; the great war { ... }
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π•πˆ ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; mortal life { EDITED }
𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; internal rotting

796 41 30
By SHSLProcastinator

His station was the silence he needed at the moment.

His figure materializes from the shadow on the grounds, his hand had grasped onto his chest as his ear flickered slightly at the clear thumping from within him. Again, it irks him.

Much like the whole reason he had ended up here earlier than he would've intended.

The nerve, honestly.

Yet, it was too late in night to be going on too much of a rage. His shadow knew this as he opens a drawer for its' owner, watching with a frown whilst the radio demon reaches out a hand inside the open drawer.

His clawed fingers searched then curled around the item they had been searching for, bringing it up to the surface where he summons a green fire above the tip of his finger. His free hand, used as a lighter, directed itself to the cigarette stick.

His chair was pulled back, and he walks over to it after taking a puff from the taboo. He sat himself down, relishing the quietness of his station momentarily.

It wouldn't last long, unfortunately. The thumping at his chest would only go on, practically begging to be acknowledge by its' cruel vessel as if it were a fly banging against the wall.

He doesn't. Instead, his mind focuses on something else. A different nuisance that's been lingering and speaking louder even after he had blown out a puff.

That list. All based on absurd assumptions. He couldn't believe they had actually wasted their time on such a thing. Worse, it stems from baseless emotion.

And the radio demon does not feel attraction. He doesn't feel at all. Not the emotions they thought of when forming that delusional list.

And their final deduction? Their main conclusion after all that supposedly thinking?

Red eyes would narrow at nothing, watching the smoke fill up the air.

They think he, the Radio Demon, an overlord in Hell, has a crush on a low sinner who merely acted on her kindness.

A crush. His grin stretches uncomfortably.

It was ridiculous. This whole thing was ridiculous. Their so called evidences even more so.

He could easily explain it to that sad excuse of a ruler had it not been for the area they were in. He still could. Everything he did had a reason. It is under his control.

When did the Radio Demon haven't?

"Deliberately catching her, falling into your arms?"

The overlord scoffs at the recollection. Yes, deliberately. It was merely to strengthen her trust towards him. It's the cheapest tactic in a manipulator's book. The fact that they missed that obvious intent was almost laughable.

"Not letting a single bad word of her be uttered?"

Motivated by ensuring her view on him was 'good'. If he had let fools run their mouth and word reaches her ears, she'd fall for the belief easily. Who knows when that'll eventually lead her to become skeptical of him? The last thing he needed was her fear maneuvering her around.

"Rambling about her to no end?"

She was great entertainment! Open, easily accessible entertainment. Her quick reactions, her expressive self and her personality- they were all exceedingly entertaining for him. It does not mean anything if he talks about her, for he does so like an overlord going on about their favorite soul in their possession.

That was it. That was all there is to it.

What part of his explanation would have them think otherwise?

His head was beginning to ache from the absurdity of this whole predicament he had found himself in. His own play had seem to become a cliche rom-com to the others, including to those who had known him longer.

Niffty had always been twisted with her little mind. Husker, however, was persuaded into believe such a delusion. He's starting to see that even Rosie had begun to think of that deluded scenario too.

It irritates him.

And that nuisance brewing within him was only being fed by these assumptions.

Alastor blows out another puff, having lost count. His mind supposing to be affected by the taboo in his possession, but it does nothing to quell the thumping at his chest.

In fact, it had only seemed to have gotten even louder. Harder.

And he was lost as to why that is. All he has done about it was ignore it. His tactic hadn't changed, even when he had spent his day with the raven headed demon belle.

With her, it wasn't much of a bother. In fact, it felt like the thumping was non-existent.

On his own, it only has the opposite situation happening.

This was more annoying than the longing he had felt when she had decided to spend a few hours of her time with the king of Hell without consulting him about it. Not like she has to, but it would've been good to have known before hand-

The radio demon slams a hand on his table.

The beat increases, his ear twitches.

Heat was beginning to rise from his cheeks, and it wasn't out of the fact his grin had widened to a very uncomfortable extent. His smile was beginning to waver, just a tad bit.

He thinks back.

Longing.

He was longing.

For her presence.

The radio demon had longed for her presence.

This is stupid. He merely misses the peace she brings and finds it displeasing that it would be given to someone else. There's nothing, he swears it.

There's absolutely nothing much to it.

Those catches, the defending and the rambling— all of those meant nothing.

Nothing romantic at least.

He can admit to that. The radio demon cannot see the point in romance, even more so feeling such a thing towards any lowlife sinner or her.

Morana was a good companion. That, he can admit. Perhaps she wasn't fully entertainment, but a good enough soul that's worthy of being called a companion of the sadistic overlord.

She well deserves it, does she not?

Her patience, her empathy..

They should be acknowledge as such.

Companionship builds on trust, on defending the other and it tends to be something one could go on about because of how lovely it is.

The radio demon takes another heavy puff from his cigarette stick, his eyes glancing to the side.

( He never needed sleep, but perhaps he should try to take a simple nap.)

( He's starting to see things. ̶H̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶f̶̶i̶̶g̶̶u̶̶r̶̶e̶ )

The Radio Demon does not have a crush.

.
.
.

Alastor may have one, but it's nothing more than that.

It's just a little, ridiculous crush.

And he doesn't know where it ends, but it will.

words ; 1108

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.5K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
45.6K 1.4K 49
This is a just-for-fun OC x Canon character story about how my OC, Stella, a fallen Angel from Heaven, met Alastor, The Great and Powerful Radio Demo...
703K 20.5K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
259K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...