'Alpha's Sinful Obsession: Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

Its a story of an Heartless Alpha King. He is waiting for his mate, his love. Its been 200 years, he did not... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Smut)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Smut)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(End)
Epilogue

Chapter 01

2.4K 98 4
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

A man is sitting in his VIP room of his Club. He is drinking while leaning on couch. He is sitting alone ,his guards are outside .He is drinking while thinking about his business. No one is disturbing him bcz they scared of him .His eyes are cold , merciless . Suddenly a waitress come in front of him with another glass of alcohol .That waitress smile at him sexily .Her dress is tight , showing her curves very well , She lean in front of him to show her boobs .That man look at her & smirk .

Girl : Do you want more King ?*biting lips*

That man nodded while smirking so she serve him another glass .He drink that .That girl slowly sit beside him , touch his chest but he hold her hand & make her sit on his lap .

He smirk & caress her hairs .

Girl : I can give you more with pleasure my King .*Smirk*

King : Really ? *smirk*

Girl : Yes .*whisper near his ear *

King just smirk & hold her hair smoothly & say near her ear .

King : Do yo really think that your boss can kill me by using you ?

That girl become shocked ,her face become pale .

He look at her & smirk evilly.

King : You think that this poison can kill me right ? But .........Its cant .

He hold her hair tightly .That girl scream & he slapped her .She fell down on the floor .

King just smirk & his right man Kai come to him with guards & catch that girl .

Girl : If you kill me then your King will die bcz he already drank that wine which was mixed with poison . Only i know its antidote.So leave me !!!!

Kai laugh & hold her hair tightly .

Kai : Fool girl .Your boss dont know the true self of our King & that stupid poison cant kill our King bcz he is not a human .*smirk*

Girl :w....what......? *sweat*

Then King stood up & come in front of her .He hold her neck tightly .

King : Yes , he is right .No one can kill me as im immortal babygirl .*smirk*

Girl : Wha.....what are you ...?*Scare*

King : Alpha King .

With that his eyes become red .

He smirk at her scared face . King's guards hold her tightly .King caress her neck solftly.

King : Tsk...tsk......your boss is a big fool you know .He try to mess with me now he need to pay a big price .*smirk*

With that he break her neck & she die .Her body is now on the floor .

His eyes become normal .

King : Cut her body & send it to her boss & also give a massage that he need to pay a big price to mess with KING PARK JIMIN .

Kai : Yes my King. *Bow*

After that he leave that club .

Now he is in his limo .Leaning on the seat while closing eyes .

Jimin : *In Mind * Where are you my mate . I want you so bad .Its been 200 years .Plz Moon Goddess send her in my life .I cant be without her . i love her bcz of that i still didnt touch other womans .Plz Moon Goddess i really need her love . plz.....

After that he sigh , after sometime he reach his park Mansion .

Meanwhile -

A girl is calling her boyfriend continuesly .Her boyfriend pick the call .

Girl : Jay.

Jay : Yeh why u call me .Im busy .*irritated *

Girl ; Jay....umm...im pregnant.

Jay : You what Kion ?*Shock*

kion : Yes Jay im pregnant.Plz come back .I dont know how to deal with it .Im 3 months pregnant. Thats why im calling you from 1 month.At first i didn't knew that but tomorrow i got to know .You promised me that you will marry me & take me to your mansion .*smile*

Jay : Look Kion ,we never love each others & about marry ,just forget about it . I know you are a gold digger , you dated with me just for my money. I dont want any child from you . Abort it or do anything , just dont disturb me or i will show you the worse !!!!

With that he cut the call .

Kion : This dickhead ....i really thought that after making myself pregnant,he will marry me & i will be Lin .I thought this child will make me rich ....But this jerk......AHHHHHHHH......now what whould i do with this piece of shit in my womb .*angry*

Kion drink water & call someone .

Kion : Jenna , tomorrow i will come to your hospital for abortion .

Jenna : Ok . I will send you time .

Kion replied in yes .With that she cut the call.

Kion look at the 3 months pregnant tummy & glare at it .

Kion : Finally tomorrow i will be free from you b*tch . After that i need to find another rich boy .So just take rest for today bcz tomorrow you will go back at that place where you come from .*boringly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 4.4K 16
Once an unmated Omega would turn 25, he or she would pass away as they failed to serve their purpose, which is mating an Alpha and giving them pups...
638K 20.4K 63
"Pick a number." He said, firmly. "Four?" "Higher." He demanded. "T-ten?" "Now turn around and show me that sweet little ass of yours." _______ ~β™‘BOO...
23.3K 1.7K 21
Omega Jeon Jungkook was thrilled when his brother found not just one mate but two and he's genuinely happy for hobi and Yoongi But with all the new r...
176K 6.9K 59
A devil king falls in love with an angel. She was pure, innocent, and beautiful. He makes her fall for him & marries her, making her his Queen. But t...