{DARKER} BxB

By TRYTAKINGMEDOWN

"This is Hell, isn't it?" "No. It's the bad side of Heaven." ----- A story about Kaede and his husband Akira... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{Akira}
{16}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{Raymond}
{fiancé}
{25}
{26}
{danger}
{27}
{father}
{28} goodbye

{17}

15 0 0
By TRYTAKINGMEDOWN

The suite was magnificent. It was almost a piece of art. The gold threading and the silver cuffs shone brightly in the evening sun. My eyes glanced past the sea of blue fabric. Every time I moved, the gold shone. And every time I stood still, the suite glowed another color.

I didn't understand this man.

He was furious just a few days ago. The way he looked at me like he wanted to skin me alive was still vivid in my mind. I had repeated that day over and over again in my head. Until I could recite it. It seemed as if he would never have come around. But now...

A restrained sigh escaped my lips. I slowly closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The air in my lungs stung like a thousand needles. My head felt heavy and body ached. I was exhausted. I had not ran around or overworked myself. But I still felt like I was on the verge of collapsing.

I took not another second to look at myself in that mirror. I turned around and left that godforsaken room for the first time in days. You would imagine that walking out of that room must have been euphoric. But nothing had changed. I was still restrained at this house. Whether that be with or without the freedom to walk these halls.

Sometimes I just wished I could end it all. That I could just die.

But what would my mother say if she looked down and saw me not on earth, but in hell.

"Mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 150 2
Story 1 - Mafia AU Kongpob : He doesn't need love if it isn't from Arthit. He doesn't need a heart if it isn't for Arthit. Arthit : "I would do anyth...
356K 8.8K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
22.3K 1.6K 25
Chicago had never greeted the Valentines with open arms. Instead it greeted them with a slap in the face and reality served on a silver platter. Livi...